The Devil King (KTH)

By brianalily21

"What are...you doing here?" "I am not Kim Taehyung from earth....I am Kim Taehyung from hell." "Hell?...bu... More

Sypnosis
When Two Worlds Collide...
I Will Always Come Back
Something There That Was Not There Before
Dont Leave Me
A Memory
Have I Lost You Already?
He Is My Home
A New Start
Our Firsts
An Adventure
A True Ruler
Forgiveness
The Big Day
The Married Life
Their Sequel

Just the Beginning

366 15 0
By brianalily21

Third Person POV:

For the next thousand and five hundred years, Taehyung visited her on her birthday.

And every year he hoped that the day she turned fifteen would come very soon.

He hated how he could not touch her; how he could not hold her in his arms. Because she had no idea who he was.

Every time he saw her she looked more beautiful than the last and was surprised at how her beauty could amaze him each and every time.

He learned through his visits each year that her favorite colors were pale pink and black. How she loved the ocean and with that came her favorite animal; a dolphin. Her favorite dessert was mint chocolate chip ice cream.

And even though he was happy to see her and who she would become the next year, it pained him that she had no idea of him and what importance she was to him. How she had full control over him and everything that revolved around him and didn't know.

Sometimes it seemed that she was happy with the life she had and didn't need him nor care that there was such a person right there who was willing to give her the world and nonetheless his heart.

He wanted to tell her everything, show her his world and share the new one he created for her, but time wasn't on their side...or her side.

Little did he know that he chose the wrong family and she was living a life full of suffering.

A life of literal pain. The person who broke her was her first best friend; her father.  He started the life of betrayal and every friend she ever made after him kept it going.

They broke her emotionally, physically, and mentally. You could say they took her heart out of her chest and ripped it in front of her, which left her with nothing.

She was giving up and wanted to end it all, along with having no dreams for the future, she had no dreams for love either.

Now it was her who had no hope and he who contained so much hope.

But soon enough their worlds would collide and hopefully break the pain in each other's heart and change each other's ill-fated relationship with the world, which would one day change their destiny of being broken.

They were the only ones that could mend each other.

They were so close yet so far.

And the one thing that united them, even when they were apart was they both were looking at the moon. 

Y/N POV:

I was now on the floor crying in pain after I had disobeyed him and he pushed me into a door frame.

He walked away without a single care, yet I still cared for him.

I wonder if I will be saved from this hell.

That night I laid in my bed crying.

I didn't want to be here anymore.

I wanted out, I wanted a place that I could call home.

Because this didn't feel like home, it felt like a prison being stuck with a family that doesn't care about me.

Taehyung POV:

I sat on my throne thinking about Y/N. I missed her and it had only been six months since I had seen her last. I wonder what she's doing now, I hope she is doing well...

"Your majesty?"

"Yes, Jin what is it?" I said not even glancing at Jin

"The vampires would like to meet with you, sir."

"For what?"

"They want more land as they are becoming bigger."

"No. They have enough. Tell them to stop fucking making kids........Oh and while you are at it tell the water kingdom to catch more fish people are starving and it is too cold to grow food so we need ten times more fish." I said coldly now staring at Jin

"Yes your Majesty." He said while bowing

Third Person POV:

Then Jin walked out of the throne room and once out of sight so the King would not hear, he said "He has turned so cold, it is almost not him anymore..." and continued to go and fulfill the King's order

Taehyung POV:

I sighed and walked over to a large window.

I looked out and realized that it was still dark and cold.

This place needs to change before Y/N comes, I don't want her to see what this place has become.

She can't live in a place like this, and she won't.

I am going to make this a place that she will want to live in forever.

"Guards go and fetch General Kim and tell him to come here immediately."

They bowed and simultaneously said "Yes your majesty." and then went to find General Kim

A few minutes later he appeared 

"What is it, your majesty?"

"I want you to find the best gardeners that can restore this barren place back to its original glory."

"But your majesty it is snowing, what could possibly live here? Who shall I find?"

"Find a demon who has a type of magic to do so."

"Are there any demons who have that type of power sir?"

"I don't care if there is or isn't you will not return until you find one. Got it?"

"Yes, your majesty. Is that all?"

"No.......make sure they know not to put roses when they begin, now that is all. You may take your leave." General Kim bowed and left and I whispered under my breath

"...Y/N doesn't like roses."

After I sat there for a while and decided to take a walk around the castle.

I noticed my Army General Jungkook battling my Trade Affairs General Park. But disregarded it as I kept walking.

My feet led me to the picture hanging in the ballroom of my family and I. It was a picture of my father standing and my mother sitting while holding me in her arms. It had been a while since I had seen it last.

I never had the best relationship with my father. He wanted me to marry another demon royal but I never liked any of them.

He always made me do what he wanted and never what I wanted, so when I disobeyed him he punished me....

He lived in the past, unlike my mother who just wanted the best for me.

I missed her dearly and I hope I have made her proud.

Since I had enough reminiscing I left the ballroom and headed to my office to take my mind off of everything.

Third Person POV:

-The Next Day-

Y/N had woke up to horrible back pains from yesterday's events. It was seven in the morning and she laid there with a tear strolling down her cheek hoping today would be a better one.

At the same time, Taehyung woke up to horrible back pains as well but he didn't know why. He didn't train yesterday and he didn't recall anything in particular happening.

Anyway, he got up and allowed his maids to shower and dress him.

......But little did they know that their bond was becoming stronger by the day.....

Third Person POV:

-Two Months Later-

In four months Taehyung was going to turn two thousand five hundred.

Which meant that two months after that Y/N was going to be fifteen.

Two weeks ago Jin found a demon who could make the grass become green and make the flowers grow even in this cold place.

The preparations for her arrival had begun beginning with preparing a room from her to sleep in.

IMAGE BELONGS TO RIGHTFUL OWNER

Third Person POV:

-Back on Earth Three and a Half Years Later-

During Y/N's lifetime, she had moved three times but now lives in California.

She has a dream to become a famous Interior designer and Architect that lives in Seoul, South Korea. Her new like of K-pop made her realize her true dreams in life.

She fell in love with a group called BTS who made her feel a lot better since moving and having friend problems at her new school. They made her extremely happy through their music.

Taehyung POV:

-Back on Hell-

I was ecstatic to finally be able to meet Y/N.

I had been dreaming of this day for almost a thousand and five hundred years.

But I was scared, what if she rejects me or worse yet, she wants to stay.

My mind was clouded with those thoughts until General Min walked in

"Your majesty, we have a problem. The fire kingdom will also come and visit in seven months."

"Tell them now is not a good time."

"We already did."

"And?" I said harshly

"They said that they were already coming because it is urgent and there is nothing we can do to stop them."

"......then delay them as much as you can, I don't want them to meet her." I sighed

"I will do so your majesty."

"You can go." General Min bowed and left the room

Why do they always come at the wrong time?

Did they come to stir problems because of the future queen's arrival? ugh....whatever.

I walked over to her room and was pleased with the decor and the clothes the maids had brought, so I thanked them.

All of this had me thinking and I remembered something. I need to prepare a gift for her but would it be.

I decided to make her a matching set of beaded jewelry since that was the only thing I could make.

It was one of the only things I learned from my mother. She always said "...making is so much better than buying. You help make the heart you reside in for the rest of your life, you don't buy it, because then it is fake...."

Now I knew what she meant by those words and what those words meant to her. I will make sure to live my life well so my mother won't be disappointed in me....

I went to a storage room and retrieved the beads to start making her gift.

-Five hours later-

I sat back and looked at my work.

It had been a while but was decent enough to give to her. I put it into a box and wrapped it.

Then I walked over to her room and set it next to her bed.

I looked around and smiled knowing she would be here soon.

Since it was late I decided to go to bed and this was a good night because I dreamt of her.

-The next day-

I woke up to the sound of a bird chirping loudly and saw a phoenix bird flying.

The last time I saw the bird was when I was seven hundred and sitting under a tree with my mother.

Now I hope the bird lives up to its meaning and gives me a new beginning.

I got out of bed and sat next to the window staring as the bird flew away.

-The Dining Room-

I sat there as I ate my food.

I usually eat breakfast in the dining room and the other meals elsewhere.

While I drank tea my General in charge of the villages; Hoseok come to me for a weekly check-in.

"The people are doing fine. But food is a little scarce and they are hungry." He told me

"I told Jin to tell The Water people to catch and send more fish, it will be here soon."

"Alright your majesty." He then bowed and left

Everything was in good shape and now the only left to do was wait until the day I finally meet Y/N.

Taehyung POV:

-Six Months Later-

It was the day.

Just the beginning of the new life I was going to start with the women I had been adoring for the last fifteen hundred years.

These last years were the hardest because she was close but felt farther from me.

Like we had been separated by trench but I could see her perfectly.

I learned she doesn't like men who show off so I decided to wear one of my casual but still elegant outfits, hoping to impress her; it was cream-colored with red and blue detailing.

I stepped outside my room and headed straight towards the entrance of the castle.

I took a deep breath then teleported to the top of the mountain since I had completely mastered my powers.

I didn't bother to greet the wizard since I was too eager to meet her, but when did I ever.

And besides, he knew what today is.

I already knew where the portal was so I headed straight for it to meet my queen.

I took a deep breath again and walked through the portal like I have done many other times.

It took me to her room this time.

I stood there frozen not knowing what to do. But eventually, she turned around from sitting on her bed and stood up astonished

"What are...you doing here?"

Please comment and vote on this chapter! I want to get to know you guys so what is your fav BTS song? In addition, if you like this story please feel free to follow me because I will be writing more KTH ff's and JJK ff's in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 1.5K 28
You're suddenly teleported into the world of the supernaturals, you land in the demon region. You're first greeted by 7 teenage demon boys, who all b...
33.4K 1K 11
Kim y/n a normal girl from a middle class family, had to deal with a monster... she got married to him , only to know he is nothing but an EMOTIONLE...
133K 3.4K 29
[COMPLETED] ❝Oh come on, don't act like we didn't fuck last time.❞ -park.jimin ✨✨ Wherein you met the guy again whom your bestfriend sets you up for...
358K 11.8K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...