admiration . sakusa kiyoomi! ✓

By myhugelove

COMPLETED ♡ sakusa kiyoomi x fem! reader ↳ in which sakusa kiyoomi hid his feelings cause he didn't want... More

ADMIRATION
secret admirer
my wrists hurt
dirty car
rude
loss
hm?
are you sure
hands off
the whole trash can
emoji association
dirty room
deez nuts
sakusa is a coward
a piece of $h¡t
komori aka the bitchboy
clown behavior !!
boom roasted
punch
rest in peace, komori motoya
pussy
poor omi
pity
low but never ending
he said yes!
brother's advice
because he's sakusa
# dickhead
let your heart breathe
notes

gwiyomi, ki-ki-yoo-mi

14.3K 698 1.4K
By myhugelove

[01:34]

hey

i'm bored

you're always bored

what do you want now

so rude :///

k bye

jk

what

idk just bored

i was watching youtube

but i got bored

so now i'mmmmm eating

eating what?

MY DICK

jk

pretzels cause
they're like

hella good

i like peanut butter
pretzels

me too!!!

people who r allergic
to nuts r just fucking weird

how are people allergic

to

nuts

komori is

HOW DID YK THAT

and yeah he is

he accidentally ate cashews
one and he got sent to the
emergency room looooll

oh yes, his face puffed up
like a pumpkin

his mom was freaking out

YEAHH AHHAHAHA

wait

how did you know LMAO...

i forgot to put apparently

"apparently his mom was
freaking out"

i just heard

from the school

lol

komori is quite popular

hm well he is!!!

why are you up this late?

or this early however context

i was watching youtube videos

ah

i do that often too

i get sucked in a
whirlwind of very
odd ones

i watch random
history videos

or geography videos
mostly

i was just watching "what
if you lived on the world's
remotest island?!?"

very interesting

i watch asmr

like eating korean stuff
mostly

because i crave that at
around 1 am

me too!!! but donuts lol

that's why i brought pretzels
up with me

i'm not allowed to eat in my room
butttt my dad doesn't have to
know

your bedsheets will get dirty

i'm a very careful eater

i don't make that much
of a mess

and i have a mini
vacuum

i could invest in one of those

my cousin is very careless when
it comes to eating in personal rooms

they often spill stuff on my bed and
i would have to clean it

that's why i don't invite them in
my room anymore

that's

fair honestly 😭

the urge to put pizza
bites in oven and bring
it upstairs

i wouldn't advise it

they're greasy and dirty

true

omg you know what just
came up in my recommendations

what

it's korean though so idk
if you have come across it before!!

https://youtu.be/WyCwVdNaubY

oh my

i remember that

my older sister would used
to eat that trend up non stop

my brother did too😭

doing the hand motions and
shit😭

gwiyomi mf

i remembered people would
make fun of me with that song

tease is the better word actually

how come?

gwiyomi sounded a lot like

never mind

i mean that i used to do it
a lot because of my sister
and people would tease me
a lot

anyway

i'm gonna sleep

i feel tired

oh okay

gnnnn :)

gn

sakusa exhaled the breath he didn't even know he was holding. the boy nearly exposed himself by sending that text message of people teasing him. what he meant that gwiyomi sounded a lot like kiyoomi...his sister used to tease him by saying ki-yoo-mi, ki-ki-kiyoomi.

it was cute and sakusa wanted to share it so bad but can't, in fear of you probably figuring it out quickly.

it was weird. one side of him just wanted to tell you the truth. tell you that you were talking to the guy you least liked. but that's the thing, he didn't want to say anything because your relationship with "omi-kun" was going so well...he didn't want to jeopardize that with his real self.

it's pathetic, really. a renowned volleyball player, known to be one of the best and most boastful players on the court...is scared to confess to his most serious crush.

very ironic. so many girls have confessed to the famous sakusa kiyoomi. it could be argued that he gets more confession letters than ushijima or the miya twins, that's how popular he is.

but at the end? he chose you. a random girl who became friends with his cousin. it's weird how he even spared a look at you. you on the other hand, never got the hype. sure, he's talented but that's his only redeeming quality...

okay...granted, he's super attractive but he's rude. he's mean. he's egotistical. he's sakusa kiyoomi.

but sakusa is not like that, well not anymore, at the least. he only put up this unbelievably thick wall in front of others because simply, he doesn't like people! though, the wall is slowly but surely tearing itself apart just for you. the funny thing is, you're not inching your way to sakusa's heart...you're inching your way to omi's.

"i'm so stupid," he groaned to his pillow like a teenage girl, "her? like me? that's... that's stupid to think kiyoomi!"

it's not like he wasn't confident in his looks...he knows damn well he's very good looking, he's boasted it to his other best friends as well. his personality is what he's cautious about. sakusa never meant to come off as rude, he just...is.

kiyoomi groaned more, "i should've listened to atsumu when he said to just... what's the word? yolo? yeah, i should've just done that!"

suddenly his door opened to his eldest sister watching him weirdly. sakusa was currently on his stomach, on his bed, fake crying like a drama queen that he is. his eldest sister and her husband are currently visiting and she was very shocked to find her brother in such an odd state.

"oi, ki-ki-kiyoomi~" she mocked sing-songy, "what has gotten into you! and why are you up so late? it's 1 am, go to bed." sakusa koemi always looked out for her younger brother, no wonder she got up in the middle of the night only to hear sakusa whining like a 12 year old girl.

"a girl..." he groaned tiredly into his pillow.

koemi laughed so hard it could've woken up her husband on the other side of the house. "a girl?! at least come up with a better lie than that!" she chuckled, "oi kiyo, what's the problem. why you whinin'? is atsumu-kun bullying you?"

sakusa suddenly got up from his laying down position and glared at his sister, "no! if anything, i'm the one making fun of that...spoiled brat," he rolled his eyes, "and no, i'm being for real, it's this one girl."

"are you serious? you like someone?"

"is that so hard to believe?"

koemi chuckled again, "shhh, you're gonna wake your brother-in-law up. but yes, it is hard to believe," she said, "all you focus on is volleyball, volleyball, volleyball."

sakusa bleated dramatically again.

"when'd you start liking 'er?"

"like... i don't know, but i've liked her for a long time now," he explained, "i know she doesn't like me back. she thinks i'm cute apparently, komori told me that...but she doesn't like me. ugh! i am so angry! why won't she like me?"

he continued, "i mean we're close...in a sense. but i'm just not bold enough to tell her, you know? i want to. but i'm just terrified, what do i do, koemi-chan?!"

"you can start being respectful and use proper honorifics you brat," koemi said as she threw a random volleyball at him, "it's onee-san to you, omi. and... just be straightforward, that's all i can say. stop bein' a coward, kiyo. it won't get you anywhere if you keep hiding from the girl."

sakusa knew his sister was right. granted, komori said the same thing but he trusted koemi way more than komori. she was a lot older, and wiser.

"i guess you're right."

"well it worked for me huh? i got a husband now."

"he only married you cause you're rich."

"choke on a fish, gwiyomi~," koemi turned off his lights and closed his door, "g'night!"

"stupid ki-ki-kiyoomi..." he whispered to himself as he went to bed. how did it come to this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.3K 116
(L/N) (Y/N) moved from Hyōgo Prefecture to Tokyo. Her first year in high school just ended and she will be transferred to Itachiyama High School in h...
232K 8.2K 41
[ COMPLETED ] A Reader x Sakusa Kiyoomi fanfic, where you both fall in love at the most unexpected circumstances. You are not part of the volleyball...
9.3K 324 14
❝ I think I blew it. ❞ ❝ That's what she said. ❞ --- Exploring the evolving dynamic of a libero and an ace through their volleyball aspirations, as t...
187K 10K 17
【𝑆𝐴𝐾𝑈𝑆𝐴 𝐾𝐼𝑌𝑂𝑂𝑀𝐼】 ❝𝐈 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑❞- In which Sakusa Kiyoomi had recen...