I Hate My Husband (Completed)

By Loveyoualways1491

Gulf Kanawut son of a business man Akil Kanawut, akil's business is making loss and h a business tycoon Mew s... More

Author's Note
1 Rough Days
2.Meeting
3. Deal
4.Married
5.Mom
6. Secret Desire🔞
7.wanting More From Life
8. Hard To Stop
9.What Happened Last Night🔞
10.Who Is He
11.Are You Jealous Gulf?
12.It's Too Much
13.Baby Please Talk To Me
14.say It Again🔞
15.Divorced🔞
16.The Flashback🔞
17. Ask me anything
18.Always horny baby
19. I Want my baby Back...
20.Mistake
21. Please tell me its a dream
22.why we did this
23.Mew is spoiling Gulf
Author's Request
25.Mew suppasit is back
26.Tom 1 Jerry 0
27.Now its Jerry's Turn
28.Tom's Rule
29.Jerry's night
30.Punishment time
31. Tom, Jerry and Kao
32.Our real Honeymoon
33.Your Surprise gift
34. Final love
Author's Note
*Are you serious*
Author's Note
Kao two points
Jealous Jerry Poor Tom
I miss you hubby
Mew's Anger
Kao's complementary point
Incredible Kao
Possesive Mew
Anniversary Gift
Now it's Your Turn
Mew Troubled Kia
Oh No!!!
Same Love..
Author's Note
Kao's date
Compitition
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Birthday Bomb

24.Blackmail

5.6K 289 26
By Loveyoualways1491

Gulf and Mew came back home...gulf was crying..baby why they are doing this...I am using your money so what's their problem...do you also feel the same way then tell me...

Mew: No baby, did I ever said that...I love you baby and I really don't think... I am earning for you gulf... So that you can enjoy your life...

Gulf: Baby, I want you to return my dad's money so he won't scold me for spending his money...

Mew: Sure I will settle that...but please you don't stress yourself....

Gulf: I love you baby... Why you are so good to me....

Mew: Baby I am not that good even what I have done...with you still you love me.... You have done so much for our love and this relationship.... At least I can take care of your small desires...

Gulf: got a message ...hey baby I need to go my friends are calling me for a drink....do you wanna join...

Mew: No, I can't I have worked...baby I am not very comfortable ...you drinking alone with friends don't go for drinks...

Gulf: Baby, I am not gonna fuck someone after drinking I know my limits... don't worry...

Mew: I don't mean it, baby... I am sorry .. go and have fun .. I trust you .. be careful and love you...

Gulf: I love you too baby .... They kissed each other... And gulf left...

Mew always wait for gulf... So that they can sleep together and he always stays in the study... He heard the voice of someone shouting...

Mew: Gulf, oh my god what are you doing... Baby, you are totally drunk ...

Gulf: Yes baby but you know what I didn't do is to fuck anyone ....though I am straight still I know who is my Mew...

Mew: Yes baby I know....though gulf always say that he forgot that incident he believes that it was not mew's fault but still...somewhere deep inside he blame Mew for this...and whenever he drinks a lot ...then he tells this to mew..and next morning he doesn't even remember what he said last night.....Mew never let him remind that ..and this is one of the reasons for mew's insecurities...

Gulf: please take me to my room...

Mew put gulf in bed and sleeps holding him...

Next day...

Gulf: Hey Niks how's my baby...let me hear her...gulf has a routine of daily talking to the child and he always ask Mew to do so ...but even Mew wanted to touch that belly of Niks to feel his child...talk to baby like Gulf is doing ...but he never does that....coz touching or to close with Niks can make gulf hurt....

Mew: gulf can you come with me .... I need to talk...

Gulf followed Mew to underground.parking....baby I have a gift for you....

Gulf: Wao gift....baby I have to make a room for your gifts ...why you always bought so many gifts for me.....

Mew: you deserve this baby...mew shows him his new car....

Gulf: oh my god Mew... How would you know that I wanted this... Oh baby I love you... But..look at this beauty Mew aww I love you  but baby it's too expensive...

Mew: Nothing is expensive than this happiness in your face....

Gulf: Baby I love you .. I am so happy that I can let you fuck me the whole day...

Mew chuckle

Gulf: Why gulf ... Why can't you control your dirty mouth when you are excited....

Next moment... Gulf aaahahhh baby nooo.... It's the parking lot.... Baby, please... It's embarrassing... Mew throw clothes of gulf at his car.... And in the back seat thrusting gulf.... I love fucking you baby....

Gulf: It's my new car Mew... It will get dirty....

Mew: I will bring you more such cars gulf.... Stop complaining... Now mew's hand is in gulf mouth .... Gulf is sucking.... Mew's thrusting gulf ass.. and one hand is stoking gulf's ass....aaahhh hhh Mew please let me go...you are too much....I can't take this ...Mew fucked him in every corner of that car...

Gulf: No more Mew please...not again...both are on their knees on back seat gulf is taking the support of seat ...looking outside from back glass ...Mew is behind him thrusting....baby you love me right...

Gulf is breathing very fast ...yeees#s babyy ii lovee youuu Mew released his cums...now Mew and gulf at driving seat and gulf are bouncing....yes I lovee you mew...

Gulf at passenger seat lying ....holding his both knees up to his chest and giving access to mew....yyesss ii loveee you mew....

They both are outside the car gulf is half lying on the seat ..his legs are outside the car...and mew standing on the door fucking gulf's hard ...I love you mew...

In every position Mew let him say that he loves Mew...what Mew wanted to listen...to be sure that he actually loves him ....not knowing this fear can tear them apart...

Mew fucked him so much that he couldn't stand on his knees and mew carried him to bed ...
Mew leave for office... He was tired but he involves himself on work to stop. Thinking much about what gulf said last night....

After sometime Mew was in the conference room reviewing few files...when someone comes in...

Mew: What are you doing here...??

... : Your secretary told me I will find you here... I have some concerns ...you are not handling this correctly? I mean gulf...

Mew: please I don't want to talk about this..gulf is my problem I can handle it...

... : I guess you are doing this coz you are in the guilt of what you have done ....and to overcome that guilt you are spoiling gulf...

Mew: what you mean by that...it's not like that ...I am just supporting him....

.... : I guess you also know that whatever you are doing is wrong but you don't want to correct it because of your insecurities... at Gulf's house I saw in your eyes what are you actually scared of....Akil Kanawut...

Mew: is breathing heavily ...

... : Take this hanky, you are sweating...so I was right, you are scared of Akil coz you know that man still has controlled over Gulf and if he knows that you have done such things....aww you will be in trouble...

Mew: What do you want?

... : Right now I want you to stop all expenses of Gulf...he is spending too much...and I don't like it...

Mew: what? It's my money and I will decide what I have to do?

... : Ok Let me call his dad and let me tell him that you slept with a girl and made her pregnant....then we will see how he drags gulf from your house and take him forever....

Mew: are you threatening me?

... : Yes that's what exactly I am doing...so either does as what said else ...I need to talk to Mr. Kanawut....

Mew: I will try to make him understand...

... : No, no, no ...make it a compulsion...take all his cards ...his advantages of being your boyfriend...and be strict to him...and don't tell him that you are doing this under a threat ...else you know right?

Mew: what you want ...what is your motive...you know if I do this to gulf ..he will be upset ....he won't let me do this...I can't be so cruel to him....why are you doing this....Mew is really scared of losing Gulf....

... : If you don't ask him by this evening then...you know what I am capable of....

Mew couldn't believe what exactly happened ...how can someone threaten Mew...how Mew will ask gulf to do this...how he will react...in both cases he is in threat of losing gulf .,..he knows gulf..how stubborn he has become......

In the evening...

All three were at the Dining table...gulf said baby I am going to a party please don't wait for me I will be late...

Mew: hmm ..

Gulf: I love you baby...please give me your card I don't have my card...

Mew: about to pull his wallet ...received a message ...hope you remember what you need to do....??

Gulf: Baby give na I am getting late...

Mew: Gulped...I can't give you

Gulf: Why baby ...you don't have your card...no issue give me cash...

Mew: No..

Gulf: then how am I suppose to pay my bill if you don't provide me cash or card...

Mew: you are not going anywhere....

Gulf: Don't be so horny baby my back is still hurting ...let me go maybe when I come I will help you with something else...

Mew: gulf did you hear what I said Don't go...

Gulf: why?

Mew: Coz I think whatever Mom and your dad have said is right you need to understand the value of money...

Gulf: Baby...you too believe that...how could you say that to me ...now you are limiting my expenses...you only said that...I have done so much for you now you are showing what you actually believed...

Mew: Baby, don't be upset ..please try to understand...I can't spoil you....

Gulf: I want to go Mew and I don't care ....give me a card or I won't talk to you...

Mew: Do whatever you want to do but ..no means a no....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Gulf don't leave me please....baby I can't live without you ....please ..I am sorry

Please vote, comment, and follow my ID. 

Also please read my other 3 books and give them your love and support

In love with your secretary

Love of Pete and Kao

Love Impossible

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 15.3K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
110K 6.6K 41
Kanawut. in business world, they call him the Devil. And it was true in every sense of the word. He was cold, ruthless, blunt, fearless, merciless. B...
46.7K 3.2K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...
327K 16.9K 61
Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut who slap him infront of everyone coz Mew...