Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malh...

By manumystery

A story of a doctor and an army officer ........the life of an army officer is not easy ....they stay away fr... More

Introduction to the story
character sketch
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
Part 51
Part 52
part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part-75
Part-76
Part - 77
Part-78
Part -79
Part - 80

Part 57

7.9K 803 100
By manumystery

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 57

Manik ; I don't know anything ,  do your work , when I'm not there ....when I'm home I want you with me ....saying he walked to their room and placed her on bed ...

He hugged her tight and kissed her .....nandu blushed looking at him and hugged him tight ....

Manik : sleep now ....saying he kissed her forehead .....

Nandu snuggled more into him and both of slept peacefully.....

Like this manan are spending happy days together....where nandu waits like a good house wife for manik .....and manik comes home early just to spend time with her ......they even make love making their relationship more comfortable with each other ....

Nandu goes out with asma and Iqbal ....they both became good friends of nandu ..... Iqbal  never lets any driver but drives himself . .when he takes nandu and asma out ....he asks the gaurds to follow in a different car .....

Nandu is very happy with the life of a house wife ....she even want to apply for job in hospital again after taking some more time ....manik always asks her to join back ....

Nandu is in the back yard  reading a book .....this place of the house became her favourite.....bcoz there are birds and rabbits in the back yard ...... Along with beautiful plants .... She Always sat there after manik left to his duty .....

Nandu phone rings disturbing her reading session .....She lifts the call.....

What ??

When did it happen ???

I'm going  right now ....

Saying she cut the call and ran out holding her phone .....she saw asma Iqbal sitting in the front garden ....

Nandu : Iqbal bhai let's go ...

Iqbal : kaha behna ....

Nandu : emergency hae ....we need to go to military hospital .....

Asma ; major saab theek hae na. ...

Nandu nodes in yes. ...but Iqbal takes out the car ....leaving asma behind , Iqbal and nandu started to hospital.....

Nandu gets continuous calls .....so Iqbal is unable to talk to her .... He stopped at military hospital which is just 15 minutes away from their home ....nandu immediately ran inside leaving Iqbal....but he ran behind her ....

Nandu reached the reception and asked about the patient and moved to the room .....

She stood infront of the room to calm down herself ....than she opened the door .... 

" Tum yaha " , a voice is heard from the person on the bed ....

Nandu : great....toh mujhe yaha ana bhi nahi chahiye ....

Patient ; I didn't mean that ....

Nandu : what do you mean than ....in the hospital again ....not even five months gap and you have your second heart stroke .....tell me what do you mean ??? She asked moving in....

" U only ask him baby ...he doesn't listen to me " , Nandu heard the voice of a lady ....

Nandu : I missed you aunty. ...saying she hugged the lady ....

Aunty : I missed you too baby..... saying  the lady hugged her back ....

Patient : maine bhi miss kiya ...

Nandu : aunty let's leave ....she says holding the hand of the lady....

Patient : oye pagal ladki ...kaha le jarahi ho meri wife  ko ...

Nandu : you don't love her so I'm taking her with me .....

Patient : I love her more than my life....

Nandu : we don't want words....we need actions Mr Batra ....

Batra : don't call me so formally....

Nandu : you called for it ....last time you promised me to take care of yourself but you didn't .....

Batra : sorry baby ....plzz don't be angry ....

Nandu : you are not forgiven.....saying she takes the reports and checks them ....she frowns looking at the reports......

Batra ; I'm fine, don't worry ....even I'm a doctor ....

Nandu : right you are a doctor....the best cardiologist is having cardio problem..... Such a great doctor .... you know what's your punishment ......you are the best doctor na so you have shouted on more nurses and ward boys .....so I will leave you in there presence to take Care of you and they will surely take revenge .....so enjoy ....

Batra : you cruel lady stop it .... I'm fine baby ....plzz don't hate your uncle. ....

Nandu : you seriously don't love aunty ...bcoz she left everything and everyone for you but you make her cry .....

Batra : it's just .....

Nandu sits beside batra and holds his hand ....

Nandu : say it loud uncle you will feel better ....

Batra: my son wants to take his mom away from me....I had a fight with him....

Nandu : instead of shouting you could have cut the call .... You gave them everything they wish for ....they left you both ....but even if they try hundred times they can't seperate you both ....aunty can never go leaving you uncle ....so u need to take double care of yourself now bcoz you need to be with her bcoz she has no one other than you ....

Batra : y my kids are not like you ....you are always there with me ....

Nandu ; am I not your kid ???

Batra : you are the gods best gift for me ....

Nandu : enough of buttering old man ....you need strict care again....

Batra : plzz no torture young lady ....

Nandu : you need good diet and medicine ..... You are following it ....batra nodes in yes. ...

Batra : tum itni jaldi kaise agayi ....

Nandu : I live in Kashmir now..,..

Batra : how did shikar send u alone here ....???

Nandu : I don't live alone ....I live with my husband .... Apko kaise yaad hoga ...you ditched my marriage ....

Mrs batra : he is sick even that time ....

Nandu : so you are strictly grounded now .....

Batra : no.....he says with a horror face. ...nandu laughs  looking at him ..

Nandu : u will be here  15 days in hospital  that's your punishment .....

Batra : okay ..... Where you working now miss Murthy ?

Nandu : it's not Miss Murthy it's Mrs malhotra now , present I'm free , enjoying my happy married life ....

Batra : kon hae vo bechara jo tujhse shaadi ki ....he asks in a playful tone. ...

Nandu : what do you mean by that ???

Batra : I mean to say that you are torturing him....

Nandu : how mean ??? She says with a cute pout .....

Batra : ok , y don't you work here ....

Nandu : here ....

Batra : I'm the senior doctor as you know ....now I can't work more time bcoz I need more rest  ....I can recruit someone till I get Completely well .... Y don't you work here on agreement basis for an year ....

Nandu : good opportunity but I can't decide right now I need time bcoz I need to inform my husband...

Batra : will he let you work ????....

Nandu : he loves me a lot to let me do what I want ....I'm not saying he will stop me .... I just wanted to inform him....he will be more happy to know that I'm going back to work .... Bcoz he is behind me all the time asking me to go back to work bcoz I will be bored at home .... You can get the formalities done i will join tommorow .....

Mrs batra : arey  Tum dono  kab ayi....

She says looking at the persons on  the door ....

Even nandu and mr batra turned the other side to see two persons in military dresses .....

Nandu is shocked on seeing manik here .....

Batra :come in....

Mrs batra : kaise ho manik beta ....

Manik : theek hu maa .....

Batra : lieutenant saab and major saab ko mere yaad kaise ayi ...

lieutenant : jaise ye ladki keh rahi gae. ...tujhe na nurses ke hawala chod dena chahiye ....

Nandu just giggles listening to him....

Batra : shut up idiot main tera bada bhai hu ....

lieutenant : bada bhai the great  Mr Raghuveer batra ..... But you don't take care of yourself and bhabi ko humesha Pareshaan karti ho ....

Raghu : tu chup kar ....

lieutenant : thekk hae ....kon hae ye bachi bahut pyaari hae ....

Raghu : my best student and my daughter .... Mrs Nandini Malhotra ....

lieutenant : I heard this name somewhere.....

Manik : from me ....

lieutenant : from you ....

Manik side hugs nandu. .....bcoz she is my wife .....nandu smiles listening to him.....

Raghu : u married manik ....he asked in shock ....nandu nodes her head in yes ...

Lieutenant: you both know each other before marriage ....

Manik : it's an arranged marriage sir ....

Raghu : I know both of you personally .....god bless you both ....

Mrs batra : such a small world ....

Lieutenant ,manik , nandu and Batra couple spent sometime together .....

Lieutenant : you go home beta ....anyways you are coming tommorow to join hospital na ....

Nandu : yeah ....take care uncle I will be back morning ....she says mr batra. ..  and hugs mrs Batra .....

Manik : come I will drop you out ....

Nandu nodes in yes and both of them leave the room...

Manik : did u come alone ....???

Nandu : I came with Iqbal bhai ....

Manik : ok go home safe , I will come early in the evening ....

Nandu : did u hear everything ...???

Manik nodes in yes.....I saw you running to that room.....u just bursted on uncle .... We heard eveything ....

Nandu : it's just ....

Manik : I know it's your love and concern ....go home ....

Nandu just hugged him with a smile and he kissed her head  ....Than she sat in the car ..... Manik asked Iqbal to drive safe .....

Nandu left home and informed shikar about her joining in hospital ....he felt very happy ....

Nandu sent away asma , Iqbal home and cooked dinner ....she sat in the hall waiting for manik ....

He comes home .....nandu gets a glass of water for him....

He drinks the water and both of them settle on  the couch of  hall ....

Manik : so you are joining back to your work ....I'm so happy for you ...

Nandu : I didn't expect I will be joining military hospital.....I was just here for camps in the past years for service ....

Manik : service ???

Nandu : we used to come here to serve the military people after any wars .... Raghuveer uncle is my mentor ,I performed my first surgery under him...he is so strict but later on became a good friend of mine ... today I got mukti's call bcoz last time I treated him ..... they needed the opinion of the previous doctor ....so I went there ..... Now he is better .....

Manik : don't worry .... Lakshmi aunty and Rajveer sir takes good care of him....

Nandu : I know ....she says with a dull face ....bcoz he is her best teacher ....

Manik : from tommorow even you will also be there to take care of him...he will be fine ....

Nandu nodes in yes ....

Nandu : you know them before....

Manik : Rajveer sir is my lieutenant , he always invited me to his home....he is unmarried and a bachelor , but he loves his brother raghuveer sir and Lakshmi maa .....

Nandu : we both are connected by many ways. ....but met very late .....

Manik : how ??

Nandu : in college you are my senior but I never met you .... Though I know Neil Jiju.... Here I know Raghu uncle but I don't know Rajveer uncle ..... Even these people connect us .....

Manik : may be we are connected by destiny.....

Nandu : fresh hojaoo....let's have dinner .....she says with a smile .....

Manik moved to fresh up and nandu arranged the table. ....she even got a call from swecha ....so nandu is talking to her  ....

Manik came after fresh up ....nandu gave him the phone....swecha is complaining them that no one is taking her out .....

They both told her that they will ask cabir or shikar to take her out for park ....
Swecha became happy listening to them and cut the call ...

Manan had dinner together and left to their room....and slept bcoz nandu is gonna join hospital from the next day ......

Next morning ....

As usual nandu woke up early and got fresh up ....she moved to kitchen and made breakfast ....the door bell rang showing asma presence.....

Nandu asked to make lunch and she made breakfast preparations ......

She heard Manik calling her from their room....so she left to give him coffee ....

Precap ; first day at hospital ...new character coming soon ....

Finally nandu back to work , will she face any trouble at work ???

Will manan still have time for each other even after working   .????

Will nandu be able to give time for manik ??

Will there be any fights between manan??

Will anyone come between manan bcoz of nandu working in hospital ???

Finally I'm here with asma and Iqbal characters..... Imagine them as asma , Iqbal if not you are free to imagine whom u want.     

Hey guys ....

Thank you for all the Diwali wishes .... I'm blessed with all your wishes ....

Manumystery ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
110K 6.3K 33
mates are the biggest blessings but what happens when you find your mate but he is already married to 7 other people how can you share your mate? h...
1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
51.7K 3.6K 28
When she had to agree to be the replacement of her step sister to keep her grand father safe. And he who was not aware of what happened behind .. Cat...