or what, sir? |a. hotchner| ✔️

By lecoiiaa

"You can't speak to me like that" Aaron warned. I raised both my eyebrows and a small smirk appeared on my fa... More

warning.
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty seven
epilogue.
bonus ! - thanksgiving
book 2!!

sixty six

13.7K 367 781
By lecoiiaa

I stared to unlock the front door to my house, Aaron standing close to me as I finally got the thing opened. We both entered the home, and I quickly shut the door behind the two of us. I threw my bag onto my couch, "I'm going to shower before we do anything else" I revealed, and he let out a groan. 

"Come on, right now?" He was basically begging me not to, and I shook my head. 

"We just interrogated a man who had sex with different girls like it was going out of style and arrested a gross ass girl who kidnapped and murdered people. I'm showering" I pointed out, walking towards my bathroom. I pulled the glass door to my shower open, turning the water on in the shower quickly. I wanted to get clean as soon as possible, I didn't want to keep both go us waiting. 

That was until I felt Aaron's hands slide up my sides, "Fine. Mind if I join you?" He pressed his lips to my ear as he asked that question, and the vibrations from his voice sent shivers up my spine. I squeezed my eyes shut and nodded, 

"No, I don't mind" I let out, trying to hide how desperately I wanted him. He started to pull my shirt over my head, and I helped him out by raising my arms. It slid off, and he dropped it on the floor. Next, he unclasped my bra, and that shortly after joined my shirt on the tile. 

I turned to face him, and he knelt down a bit to be eye level with my chest. He slowly started to unbutton my pants, and while he did so, he locked his lips with my right nipple. My eyes rolled back and I tilted my head up, biting my lip to hide the moan I wanted to let out. His mouth moved away as he started to slide my pants down my legs, and his kisses started moving down. 

I then took his chin and made him look up at me, "Stand up" I ordered, but softly. He obeyed, and once he stood again he towered over me. I then proceeded to slowly start unbuttoning his shirt one by one, revealing his bare chest. I let the article of clothing fall from his arms and onto the ground, and I moved to his belt. Once that was out of my way, his pants shortly  joined the rest of the clothing. 

His lips crashed down on mine before I could finish taking both my underwear and his boxers off, but I didn't mind. I instantly kissed him back, which made him grasp my face and pull it closer to him. My hands slid down his sides and stopped at his boxers, sliding my fingers under the band. He let go of my face and quickly pushed my underwear down, them falling to the ground by themselves when they reached my knees. He started to push us both towards the running shower, and he finally took his own boxers off. 

I was going to grab his dick, but he tapped my shoulder, pulling his lips away from mine only a little in order to speak. "Get in the shower" He instructed, and so I did. I stepped into the shower and the hot water hit my back almost instantly, and he followed close behind. He shut the glass door behind us, and when he turned back to look at me, I instantly kissed him again. He leaned down a bit, and I ran my hands up his hair, which had quickly became wet. 

His hands wrapped around my waist, squeezing them as the water ran down our bodies. I could help but smile as the hands that were once at my sides slid down to my ass, and then he squeezed again. I accidentally let a smile creep onto my face, and then I gripped his member and he let out a small gasp that turned into a moan. He grabbed onto the wall, and I pulled my lips away from him. I glanced over at the bench inside of my showers wall, and then right back at him. "Sit" I whispered against his lips, and I let go of him. He did so, sitting on the wet bench as he watched me get on top of him. 

He moved his finger towards my entrance, and it slid up and down my clit. I bit his bottom lip lightly and again got a hold of his boner, but this time I lifted myself off of his lap and positioned myself directly above his tip. He rested his head on the shower wall, shutting his eyes as I very slowly lowered myself onto him, "God" He let out, grabbing my hips as I tried to grow comfortable to his length. 

Sure, I had had sex with him a lot. But how large he was never got any less shocking. 

Once he was fully inside of me, I started to pump in and out steadily. Moans and little curses filled the glass shower as I began to pick up the pace, and I could feel myself already riding closer and closer to my climax. For some reason, I then wrapped my right hand around his neck tightly as the other one was digging it's nails into his side. 

He let out a loud and unexpected moan, but I wasn't as surprised. I was doing unexpected things too. 

"Fuck... oh, fuck!" He then finished inside of me, and I quickly did the same very shortly after. I started to slow down once again, and it took me a moment to get off of him. Once I did, I sat on the bench next to him, and we were trying to catch our breath. I eyed the hot water that was still running, hitting us a little the entire time. I finally looked back at him, to see he was already staring at me. 

He had a large smile on his face, "You okay?" I questioned in a breathy voice, and he nodded with both his brows raised. He stood up, the water slamming down on him as he held his hand out for me to take. I did and stood as well, trying to hide my smirk forming. 

"I'm great" He admitted, and then he pulled me closer to him, pressing his lips against mine. I kissed him back, and he accidentally started to laugh. 

"What!" I almost wined, not knowing if he was making fun of me or not, 

"You choked me"

"You liked it" I instantly defended myself as I grabbed my body wash, squeezing it into my hand. He watched as I started to lather myself with the soap, and I noticed. "You like this, too?" I questioned as if I hadn't already known that, and then I started to massage my breasts with the soap. He bit his lip as he continued to stare at my chest, and then my hands started to move down to wash the rest of my body. He tried to snap out of it, but it was hard for him to as I started to rinse myself off. 

"God, I love you" He let out, and as soon as I finished rinsing my body, I pecked his lips with mine, 

"I love you, more" 

000

It was the next day, and I shifted in my chair as I tried to get comfortable. It didn't take me long to realize that it probably wasn't going to happen.

I groaned and stood in pure annoyance, and I started to walk towards my backyard. I opened the door, seeing he was signing some form from the guy who had just blown up the bouncy house. He glanced up at me as soon as the guy walked away with the now signed form, and instantly noticed my irritated expression. He raised a brow, "Babe? You okay?" I crossed my arms,

"How am I supposed to host a party if I can't even sit, never mind walk normally" It took him a moment to process my whispers, but once he did, he let a small smirk show. He tried his hardest to stifle a laugh, "Aaron, I'm serious!" I whined, and this time he let his chuckles escape his lips. I rolled my eyes, walking towards the snack bar.

We were throwing Jack's party at my house, which was funny considering I hadn't been there for two weeks prior. But my house was way bigger than Aaron's, I didn't live in an apartment and I had a backyard for everyone to hang out in. There were probably sixty people showing up, I hadn't realized how many friends Jack had until sending out the invitations. Because all kids had to bring their parents, and then Aaron and I were stuck dealing with them.

I mean, at least we had the team to come too. They were the only people I genuinely enjoyed talking to. I was honestly nervous for today, it was the day Aaron and I were going to be open about our relationship for the first time. Him and I weren't very big on showing people we were a couple, not because we didn't want to, but because we liked to keep to ourselves. Haley had only died a year ago, and it would have looked weird that he had gotten over her so quickly. 

People were going to be showing up any minute, including Jack, and I was so stressed out. I didn't know how people would react to Aaron having such a young person dating him, I didn't need reactions like my parents. I didn't want to embarrass Jack, I didn't know if he even wanted me around his friends. What if they judged him? It was the last thing I wanted. 

"V, relax" Aaron said as he wrapped his arms around me from behind. He rested his chin on the top of my head as he watched me pour the large box of goldfish into one of the even larger bowls. "You look great, no one will be able to tell you road me last night... I think" He said through a smirk, and I gasped. 

"Oh my God, they're going to think I'm your whore" I realized, 

"Okay, babe?" He took the bowl and the box away from me. He put it on the table and turned me around so I could see him, "No one is going to think you are my whore" He started, "I was joking, everything is going to be okay and both the parents and the kids are going to love you" He ensured, cupping my cheeks as he looked down at me. He let out a smile and said"Do you understand, agent Gordon?"

"I understand, sir" I muttered back, hesitantly but with a small grin. He put his lips on mine, and we heard a loud gasp exit someones mouth. We pulled away and looked over to my right, seeing the entire team holding presents. They were all staring at us in shock, except for Spencer and Penelope. 

Emily almost dropped her gift, she was the most surprised out of all of them. "I thought...!" We stepped away from one another, and I quickly walked closer to Emily. I took the gift from her and wrapped my arm around her shoulders, 

"Let's go get you some vodka, yeah? I could use some, too" I suggested, and the two of us started walking toward the deck. We walked up it and I placed her gift on the table where the gifts were supposed to sit. I could hear people following us, but I ignored it until we reached my kitchen. I turned and started to pour the vodka into cups as I looked to see Penelope standing there with Ashley, who I had honestly felt kind of bad for. 

I didn't like her, I thought she was super annoying and I would never be friends with her, but I decided to be nice today. I had to act mature, right? Might as well start off with her. "I can't believe you didn't tell us! I need to know everything" Emily basically ordered, and Penelope chuckled, 

"I've known!" she admitted, and Emily gasped once again. Her head shot to look at me, 

"You told Garcia and not me!" She wined in disbelief, and I grabbed the orange juice out of the fridge. 

"Actually, no. Garcia found out accidentally one morning, Aaron and I have been together again for a month" I revealed, and Emily picked up the first cup as soon as I finished pouring the orange juice, taking a large gulp. 

We all chuckled, and after I finished pouring all of them, the first one I handed to was Seaver. She was about to take it, but she noticed my eyebrow raise. "Can you drink? Legally?" I questioned, honestly not knowing if she was 21 or not. She laughed, 

"Yeah, I am" She ensured, and I fully handed it to her with a small smile on my face, too. Garcia squealed, and we all jumped at the suddenness. 

"Awe, she's being nice! Finally, took you long enough" She quickly hurried towards me, for some reason on her tippy toes, and kissed my cheek. I rolled my eyes as we all laughed, and I took a sip of my drink. 

"Okay, you guys know I'm always mean to newbies. Remember how big of a dick I was to Emily when she came in for Elle?" I reminded. 

The only difference was that Emily was my best friend, Seaver would never get out of the acquaintance zone. "Yeah, and now you're my bitch" she said as she wrapped her arm around my neck, basically putting me in a choke hold. 

"Actually, I think she's Hotch's" We all heard a familiar voice, making Emily let go of me and us all look behind Garcia and Seaver. 

There stood a happy, smiling JJ, holding Henry's hand as she stood next to her husband, Will. I almost dropped my cup and screamed loudly, putting the drink on the island. I rushed towards her and almost jumped her as I wrapped my hands around her. She laughed and instantly hugged me back, "Oh my God! I didn't think you would actually show!" I admitted, and once we let go, Garcia and Emily hugged her, too. 

"I called out sick" She told us, and we all laughed at it. I hugged Will lightly, who hugged me back. I quickly made my way over to the island and picked up two drinks, which had been the extra I had made incase someone wanted it. I handed it to JJ, 

"Come on, let's get outside" I told them, and we all started chatting about everything that had been going on. We introduced Ashley to JJ, and when we got down to everyone, the boys instantly grew so excited to see JJ, Henry, and Will there. 

We all started to catch up, until we heard voices coming from the fence gate. It opened, and we all looked to see who it had been. There came through Jack, Jessica, and a group of kids all around Jack just talking. However, they immediately stopped when they saw the large bouncy house, the snacks, the literal zip line that Derek and I had set up a few days before, and plenty of fun games that would last these kids weeks. 

Jack's eyes were wide and his jaw was basically on the floor, he was so ecstatic and the kids were all screaming in excitement. The scary thing was that the group of kids wasn't even the entire party, there were still almost thirty other kids coming. Jack spotted us as he finished looking at the party, and he rushed towards us. Before he even thought about hugging Aaron, he wrapped his arms around me and squeezed tightly. 

I smiled brightly, "Thank you so much! I love you, Ronnie" He told me, and then he ran back towards his friends to start telling them something. I stood there, still as a statue as I blinked. I tried to comprehend what he had just said to me, and I glanced over at Aaron as soon as I could move again. He was already smiling at me.

He told me he loved me for the first time, it almost felt more important than Aaron saying it to me. 

Jack loved me, and I loved him, too. 

*GUYS IM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG FOR THIS CHAPTER TO COME OUT, I LITERALLY HAD TO SHIFT TO GET INSPIRATION LMAO. I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 2.6K 40
| Currently being re-written | Y/n has been at the BAU for five year, she's comfortable with whole team. But shes closer around Agent Hotchner. She b...
43.2K 1.2K 35
𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙧. 𝘼𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣�...
649K 13.3K 42
When a case goes horribly wrong for Interpol Special Agent and Criminal Interrogator Dr. Alessandra Reid, she's put on temporary medical leave and or...
109K 3K 25
❝𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.❞𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙖�...