The Princess and The Princess

By KalsiWrites

~BOOK 1 IN THE RUNAWAY SERIES~ Princess Leonora has been imprisoned by her own parents for years now and been... More

👑
The Runaway Series
Other Works By the Author

| The Princess and The Princess |

703 30 20
By KalsiWrites

| For better experience author recommends using dark mode |

Hey there my lovely readers! I hope y'all are doing good. Thank you for giving my story a chance, I will not fail you.

You've touched this book, you've touched a piece of my soul.

Happy reading!

Princess Leonora has been imprisoned by her own parents for years now and been labelled a disgrace, a shame to their name. For what? Because she dared to fall for a woman. And she dared not be ashamed of it.

A bride for Prince Arthur has been chosen- Princess Valia.

Princess Valia becomes immediately determined to help the beautiful princess who's so brave and beautiful even when confined like this.

The two princesses slowly grow into the beautiful bond of friendship. But when Leonora realises that she has fallen for her brother's bride to be, she locks herself back again. She would never betray her brother like that who had been her only happiness all these years.

But Valia wouldn't have it, when she breaks through the Princess' built up walls yet again only to find that the Princess had fallen for her . . . a day before her wedding. What would she do? Who would she choose? The Prince or The Princess?

A tale of love, of sacrifice, of bravery and of happiness but most of all . . . a tale of freedom.

Special thanks to plasticparadox for the beautiful cover.

Special thanks to Ajiansaa for being the very editor to this book needed.

Dedicated to all the hearts with a desire and courage to love.

We were together,
I forgot the rest.

- Walt Whitman

This story is purely a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and events are either the work of author's imagination of have been used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Featured in FreeTheLGBT Diverse Literature Reading List- 1st November, 2020

Featured in WattpadShortStory Love Diaries Reading list- 20th February, 2021

• 1st in Undiscovered Awards 2020 (Short Story Batch 2)

• 1st in Tricolour Triennial Awards 2020 Phase 2 (One Shots) hosted by IndianLegion

• 1st in The Paper Awards 2020 (Short Story) hosted by papercommunity

• 1st in The Constellations Awards 2020 (Short Story) hosted by Constellations-Club

• 2nd in The Savant Awards: May Edition 2020 (Short Story) hosted by TheSavantGirls

• 2nd in The Savant Awards: August Edition 2020 (Short Story) hosted by TheSavantGirls

• 2nd in The G A Y I S M Awards 2020 (wlw) hosted by theGAYISMcommunity

• 2nd in The Retrograde Awards 2020 (Short Story) hosted by TheVintageCommunity

• 2nd in The Young Writers Awards 2020 (Short Story) hosted by wolfysecrets

• 2nd Runner Up in The Creory Awards 2020 (One Shot) hosted by webrosrblithe

• 3rd in The Noble Awards 2020 (Short Story) hosted by judithprieto2020

• Honourable Mention in Orca Awards 2020 (Short Story) hosted by ethereal_trio

• 5th in Ace Awards Supreme 2020 (One Shot) hosted by AceSociety

© 2020, P. K. Kalsi. All rights reserved.

The moral right of the author has been asserted. This story is published to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or re-transmitted in whole or parts or in any manner, stored in retrieval system, database or any other forms, or by any other means including electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the written consent of the author, any infringement of this violation is the copyright law.

Translation or reproduction of this book by other names is highly offensive and will be strictly punished under the copyright act. Any requests to publish translations require author's written and signed consent, and proper mention of this book and the author in the translation is compulsory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 2.3K 30
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ in which lando norris falls for oscar piastri's sister. or an upcoming rookie joins mclaren and his sister causes a stir.
126K 5.2K 45
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
11.4K 217 12
READ THE DAMN DESC!!! - Chaos grew and prospered where she walked, but not with him. She seemed calmer, less cold around him. Almost as if he was the...