Learning

By Kehliyah

simply messy messages of the heart More

Walls
Heaven on earth
Do not
Cigarettes and coke
Autism
A Boy
Pride
The unlawful feminine abuse
Train of thought?
Romance
Home
Growth
Growth /part 2
Self Love
Note

Feminine

26 8 0
By Kehliyah

So much beautiful faces , so many beautiful hearts that I've taken. Her sweet aromatic smell , I love the way her hair falls beautifully over her face , her dark locks hipnotizing me just as much as those cherry pink plump lips. The way that she carries herself , Ohhh I think I might still be in love. The way that she cries , those tears spilling graciously over those rosey cheeks , making those hazel eyes stare at me ablaze. The way that she walks , those hips swaying persuasively , her petite frame ready to satisfy me like no one else can. The way that she purrs , convincing me to give my heart to her raw and nakedly on a silver platter. I know that I'm over it but sometimes , just sometimes I find myself staring a little bit too Longley. I know that she's not the one but God sometimes she feels like heaven on earth ,ohh sometimes she washes all of my senses away. She wants me to kiss her , I can tell by the way she sits on my lap , the way she lets me hold her hips tightly against me and the way she tangles those fingers into my jet black hair. She leans up against me breathing heavily , her gasps I hear right by my ear. She wants me to take her , I can tell by the way she tempts me with that Lacey black underwear , fuck I'd rip it apart. She wants me to love her , I can tell by the way she shows me her scars. She's everything sublime ,her femininity tastes so Devine. She's the type of woman every other girl wants to be.

                              -Liyah Smith

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
25.5K 222 27
accident na mangyari makipag talik ako sa lalaki, dahil sa kalasingan ko at pagiging broken ko, hindi ko alam na sya pala ang isang professor ko comp...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...