Academy Of Magic - The Lost K...

By Bts_Internation_Army

A Magical Story... A Magical Love... A Magical Beginning... A Magical Ending... But will this magical story t... More

BOOK TEASER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Legends [PLOT Teaser 1]
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 [PREMIER] [Last chapter?]
PROMOTION OF BOOK 2:-
NEW BOOK INFO?
NEW BOOK UPLOAD?

Chapter 25

5.1K 231 321
By Bts_Internation_Army

•________________________________•

(other side)

???: Why is the music box not with Y/n anymore! I need to find out! Its only for her...

(Author: Any guesses who this is??? {I forgot to ask in previous episode! 😅😛😓})

•________________________________•

Rm: Guys???! Come on! Enough! Lets go!

Suga: I am tired!

Jason: Can I know when are you not tired?

Suga: None of your business... Oh wait... You dont have any business anyways do ya? You better not move that little tongue of yours around me!

Jason: Whatever!

Rm: Stop fighting!!! So coming back to.... Maze of ghosts!

Jisoo: Umm... Maze of losts...

Rm: Ahhhh! Maze of losts! I am tired of repeating about it! This author keeps on adding some problems and talking to my Jinnie besides these annoying humans around me are just unbreable!

(Author: Stay in your character! Get trusfrated later! 😑😑😑
Rm: That is frustrated! I have more IQ than you stop talking to Jin! 🙄🙄🙄
Author: Dont compare! I'm smart too besides I am younger! 😝😎😏
Jin: Lol he actually gets jealous! 😂😂😂
Author: I know right!😂😂😂
Rm:🙄🙄🙄)

Rm: Calm down! RM! Peace! Ok! So I am gonna tell about the Maze of Losts for one last time! So its a huge maze where people go and get lost forever.

Rose: Its not gonna be very hard for us because we have powers right?

Jisoo: I dont know... Many people with magical knowledge got lost there too!

Jimin: Guys... I think the spells are getting weaker...

Tae: I've noticed that too...

Jungkook: I want ice cream!

Everyone looked at him...

Jungkook: Sorry! That came out in flow! (giggle)

Jin: No one can even shout at you if you giggle like that.

Y/n: Even I want it...

Jhope: Kids~

Rm: Guys? Listen to me!!!!

Everyone's attention got diverted back to the leader.

Lisa: Sorry! Please continue!

Rm: So all stay close and Jisoo contact others with your powers if anyone gets lost ok? We have the bugs but still we need-

Y/n: Bugs??? Eww!

Jungkook: He meant about the tracker...

Y/n: Oops!

Rm: we need to stay close because they wont be visible in the map! (annoyed shouting)

Everyone: ok!

Y/e started to cling onto Jungkook.

Y/n: Cant you walk properly? Just walk staright... Why are you falling over him?

*JK pov*

Finally! Finally someone told her that!

Y/e: Namjoon told everyone to stay close! So I am staying close to Jungkook!

Y/n: Are you crazy? Jungkook is not everyone! Get that?

Yay! Good y/n! Go on!!!

Y/e: Just shut up! What's your problem?

Y/n: He is my mate! You better keep your hands off him!

She pushed away y/e's hands! Yo! That's the spirit! Finally!

She caught my hand and started to walk beside me. I looked at her but she did not look at me. She is cute.

Jungkook: Thanks! (mumbles)

Y/n: No problem! (wink)

She hugged my hand tightly... So should I take this as a yes? Or she still doesnt like me?

Rm: Guys! There! We are here!

Y/n: Woah!! Its beautiful!

Jennie: and deadly!

Lisa: How are we gonna come out of it? Map?

Tae: Map doesnt show maze's path! The area of the maze is covered by the clouds in the map so... Our tracking lights also wont be visible!

Y/n: but you told you will keep a track from the map...

Rm: Yes... We can only see through it... Where you are out of the maze if we could make it the end.

Y/n: Deen!!!! What the hell did you throw me into!!!?????!!! (shouting)

Jungkook: You know he can hear you right??

Y/n: From here?!?!???!! (shook)

Jungkook: Yes... (nodding head)

Y/n: What? Sorry! Sorry deen! I wanted to say! Its an amazing mission! Dont fail me please! I am so thankful for this. Its very interesting!

(Author: me writing fake acknowledgement after projects! 😂😂😂)

Jungkook: (laugh) I was kidding!

Y/n: You!!!!

Jungkook: (giggle) Catch me if you can!

Y/n: You! Come here!

He started to run towards the maze and I followed.

Jin: where are you going???? Dont run like that? Are you crazy??

Suga: Dont think I am gonna run behind them!

Jungkook: Hyung Dont worry! Just running till the maze entrance! (shouting while running)

We soon stopped when we saw the entrance of the maze! It was huge! Like very big! Wow! How does such places exist! They are Incredible!

I heard something. And I think Jungkook did too...

Y/n: You heard that?

He nod his head and showed me his hand indicating me to stop there. He started to walk towards the noice.

Y/n: I think I saw a girl!

Jk: I think I saw her too!

Suddenly a girl appeared out of no where.

Jk: Lily?? Is it you Lily?

She nod her head.

Jk: (shouting) Rose noona!!! Rose!!! We found Lily!!! Rose noona!! Its Lily!!

Everyone came running towards us. Rose quickly ran and hugged the girl we just found. She started to speak in a worried tone.

Rose: Lily? Where did you go? You know how much we were worried! We searched everywhere for you!

Y/n: Sorry to disturb but... Who is she?

Jisoo: She is Rose's little sister! She went missing a few weeks before the imbalance between the light and dark rule began!

Y/n: Ohhhh! Wow! Congratulations!

Lisa: We found her!! I am so happy for you! She was so worried about her!!

Rose: Yes! I am so happy we found her!

Rose was almost in tears but her sister just nod her head. She did not even give her a smile or utter a word. Is she cold or is she acting weird or maybe I am just overthinking!

Jin: So are we gonna take her along?

Rose: I am not planning to leave her here or ask her to go home. She is gonna be with me I will protect her!

Rm: Ok! So she is your responsibility and Yoongi hyung... They both are your responsibility!

Yoongi: Yes. I will take care!

Rose hugged yoongi.

Yoongi: Dont cry Ro! We found her right?

Rose nod her head.

Jason: Dont waste time... So much drama!

Lisa: Jason! Shut up!

Jason: Lisa I-

Lisa: Stop it! I never shout at you because I dont plan on hurting anyone but you are too much! Shut up for godsake!

Tae: Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Poor Jason! (sarcasm) (mumbles)

Lisa: I thought... You are just a little rude... Some people are but... You are crazy and heartless! Stupid!

Tae: (laugh) Best day of my life! (mumbles)

Jimin: So lets go?

Everyone: Ok! (in different tones)

Jimin jolly as usual! Jennie annoyed as always. Hobi scared. Yoongi sleepy! Lisa and Tae kind of shy. Jungkook with his bunny smile on. Jin and Rm fighting about the bottle Rm broke. Jisoo smiling at hobi. Who cares about the 2 dummies. Rose happy but her sister Lily... She has no expression. She is kind of weird.

We started to walk inside...b-but... I got a v-vision!

To be continued...

(Author: Did you like this chapter???? Also what was the vision hehe??!😈😆😂 GUESS?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 196 12
Wh....Who are you? why you don't love me anymore ....... . . you are my tigress...and it doesn't matter if you are human or a tigress .. we have to...
193K 11.3K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
4.3K 454 5
A human, who is a kingdom prince, travels to find the source of blue snowflakes, and on the way stumbles upon a knight in not-so-shining armor. ❀*̥˚...
11K 885 16
A story of a woman who's been through a lot and always hoped that hiding her wounds behind a smile would bring her relief. As her wounds get too deep...