HATED ||Vminkook AU||

By NeVeRmInD1317

"T-that door h-h-haunts me.." "shh... I'll make sure it doesn't." a hand caressed Jimin's back slowly... ___... More

A/N
Part 1: Meeting
Part 2: The case
Part 3: The Suspect
Part 4: A little talk
Part 5: Hope
Part 6: Blank
Part 7: The comfort
Part 8: The conflict
Part 9: A Little Closer
Part 10: Groupmate
Part 11: Shh..
Part 12: Stranger
Part 13: Jimin..
Part 14: The real
Part 15: Visit
Part 16: Because...
Part 17: Darkness
Part 18: Don't want suffering..
Part 19: Carrot
Part 20: Breathe
Part 21: I hate them.
Part 22: I still..
A/N: Coming Soon
Part 23: He'll be proud
Part 24: My Jiminie
Part 25: Cute
Part 26: Don't Go
Part 27: Motorbikes
Part 28: Face them
Preview: Part 29
Part 29: In a While..
Part 30: Become Stronger..
Part 31: Interesting
Part 32: Holding hands
Part 33: Confess
Part 34: Best Friend
Part 35: Confront
Part 36: The Festival
Character Questions
Part 37: Worthy
Part 38: The call
Part 39: Someone else's dream
Part 41: News
Part 42: Man in suit
Part 43: Bring Him Back
Part 44: If Anything..
Part 45: I will..
Part 46: Stop Being Selfish
Part 47: Meeting up
Part 48: Proud of You
Part 49: I Love You!!
Part 50: Wanna Cry
Part 51: Clue
Part 52: Make It Right
Part 53: After the Concert
Part 54: D-Day
Part 55: BANGTAN (Final)
Epilogue: Loved

Part 40: Wait till..

3.5K 162 74
By NeVeRmInD1317

Song: "2 u" By Jungkook

Today was lazy as it goes.

It was lazy because nothing really happened. Now like anyone wanted something to happen. To say Jihyun was angry would be an understatement. She was literally seething.

A day before, how Jungkook spoke with Jimin was unacceptable for Jihyun. He spoke so rudely. On top of that he blamed Jimin for something so childish. Attention.

It could've triggered Jimin if he didn't have gained control. Jimin was on verge of panicking but it didn't go like that which was Jihyun thankful for. But that doesn't mean Jungkook could speak like that to mentally weak patient!!

Jihyun was determined if she sees Jungkook here again or pleading to meet Jimin, she will fucking end it for him. He should have been thankful that she admitted him here in the first place.

Currently she was sitting in grass while watching Jimin. He was running over the open ground just because his Taemin hyung called him.

It wasn't like Taemin didn't call him usually. But today he made promise to Jimin that next when he comes he'll take him with him...

Doesn't that indirectly mean that Taemin hyung accepted him??

After a while Jimin got tired of running around. He profusely blinked before heading towards one direction when Jihyun called him. He started walking towards her voice.

He was a lot better than before. Jihyun was thankful for it. After Jungkook's call Jimin was so upset. He was on the verge of breaking down. Because somehow it felt like history repeating itself, when Jungkook blamed him. But thanks to Taemin's phone call Jimin overcame that phase.

He panted heavily when he plopped beside Jihyun holding her hand for support. Jihyun was so quiet last 2 days. What happened to her?? Jimin thought. Then he remembered the way she talked with Jungkook with that cold tone.

He always knew there must be something. But he never dared to ask her.

"Hyunnie?"

"Yeah?"

"Why are you like this?"

"I'm like what?", Jihyun asked confusion painting on her pretty face.

"Like this. Why do you hate us idols?", Jimin asked.

"Correction. I don't hate you. I never hated you puppy.", Jihyun said softly.

"You know what I mean..."

The breeze was flowing over the ground. That were bringing shivers on their spine.

With Jimin's words Jihyun rolled back in her past...

Flashback:

10 year Jihyun could be called the luckiest child ever. She was one and only daughter of their parents. Her father was working in an entertainment company. So he was quite famous. Jihyun had long decided that she also would become an idol and work with her dad proudly. Her mother was a housewife. But what a lovely family they had. Jihyun was so happy.

One day she had more reason to be happy, when she accompanied her mother to the hospital and she heard doctor talking to her mother. She was gonna have a sibling soon. Ohh, the happiness she felt at that time. She always wanted a little brother or sister to take care of.

While coming home from the hospital, her mother even brought her the ice cream she demanded for. Of course they both were too happy. Jihyun's drawing class was cancelled so they headed home early that day.

And the happiness of having a new siblings soon faded when they reached home and came across an unexpected event.

She saw her father all over a girl. Making obnoxious noises while doing something dirty. They both were so engrossed in their gross acts that they didn't realize her mother and she were standing there completely frozen.

And that girl... Was Jihyun's favorite idol whom she always saw on TV. Her mind was so innocent to know what was going on that time but all she knew that this was not a good thing at all. The look on her mother's face that held trauma she could never forget.

After that everything went downhill. Her mother and father started fighting to the point that her father left them for that idol. Her mother went into depression. And worst could happen was she went through miscarriage.

Her supposed sibling was no longer there. The sibling that was supposed to call her Noona or Unnie was gone. The sibling that was supposed to play with her with the little fights was gone. The sibling she was supposed to protect for life was gone.

Utterly divasted with this incident, Jihyun's mother decided to take her own life.

And like that Jihyun was left alone in this world....

One of their relatives took her in. But now Jihyun was burning up with rage, so she decided to be an extremely successful idol and make her father work under her just to show him his filthy place. Under her damn shoe.

She started working day and night to achieve her dream. She put her 10-12 hours in practice daily. And soon enough she was accepted in an entertainment company as trainee idol at the age of 13.

Her days were going very well. Everything was provided by the company as she was official trainee. Guided to be a professional idol. But she always wanted more. Trying to be the best amongst all. Always working extra hours.

On such one day she was alone in the practice room practicing the dance routine she was taught. She was so focused on her moves to improve that she didn't notice a pair of brown eyes watching her in utter admiration. But she caught, she became so shy all of a sudden. This type of emotion she never ever had started crossing her mind.

He was 15 year old senior trainee. Soon to be debuted with the upcoming group. Their little admiration towards each other became little talks and that turned into little dates. After few weeks he asked her out to which she obviously said yes.

Ahh, the young love.

But all of that went down once he debuted. He started becoming distant. But she understood. He was an idol after all. She didn't want to block his path towards his success.

He started becoming demanding. Soon he asked for her body. She was little, no, alot hesitant. How wouldn't she be! She was just 14!! But he forced her into it, and the rape, that's what people say, she mistook it as making love... For some reason it never felt like it. The unfamiliar feelings and sensations engulfing her inexperienced and fragile body weren't as pleasant as she thought. Hell, it was not even close to acceptable.

And after that he left her like some used ragged doll. And that too for an upcoming idol that was her senior.

Soon enough her relatives took her down from their family line because she was useless to do anything. What would she do, she didn't have the money or charm of buttering people to make her work done.

Poor Jihyun's life was shattered due to these idols. She no longer thrived for the idol life. She left the house without any word. She was not sure where to go and mindlessly started wondering around the streets.

After two days of sleeping under the bridge and not eating anything she was again walking on the footpath, she saw a large bridge where she could end everything.

Hanyang bridge. She started heading towars it when a motorcycle cut her path almost crashing her but thankfully it stopped mere inches from her.

She stared blankly at the rider not even affected by the incident happened few seconds ago. The helmet on his head soon got off, as it revealed a brunette headed, well built, handsome man.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry... I didn't see you there.. You're so littl- Oh wow.", the man stopped in his sentence as Jihyun lifted her head up to look at him.

That man took her in. Although he was too talkative. But he kept her ground. He believed that she will overcome everything. She didn't trust herself but he did.

The only person who had faith in Jihyun, Jackson. Her friend since that day forever. She couldn't thank enough to gods to meet Jackson that day so unexpectedly.

Although she always showed her tsundere attitude towards him, and everyone, he was always so open to show her the affection. Often teasing her by saying he'll marry her one day.

Flashback ends.

She was always bitter towards everyone due to all the happenings in her life. She joined bikers club with help of Jackson. Gaining few friends that were so affectionate towards her despite her rotten attitude.

She never heard from her father after her mother died. That man was so shameless. She just hopes he dies well in pain. And the idol she was in love with once upon a time failed to gain the success over passing years and eventually his group disbanded.

Well Karma is bitch, I guess.

She glanced at Jimin who was sitting beside her with peaceful expression on his delicate smooth face. Enjoying the cool breeze flowing pass his fair skin.

'But she won't wait for Karma to work for Jimin. Instead she will become karma itself and take those to hell whoever decides to mess with his baby, Jimin.'

Jimin is like her that sibling whom she always wanted to protect. Even though he is older than her, she cares for him like his mother or elder sister. And nobody denies that. She will always be in between him and whoever tries to hurt her baby...

__________________________

Red.

All Jungkook could see was red since that day when he saw Jimin and Taemin kissing. That night he came to his hotel room only to thrash the things around.

He constantly ignored his hyungs' calls, got them worried. And now too he was sitting in a local bar he found in the city. He has been here for two days almost, not returning to Seoul or Daesan.

Now also he was drowning himself in the alcohol. Not caring at all if someone sees and recognizes him. This city was small for people to meddle in anyone's business. So he seated there, not really counting the shots downed since he came in here.

Various green bottles spread across the table as he found himself remembering the days he spent with Jimin. When Jimin was bit too affectionate and touchy towards him. Which lead him to take liking in his pretty but small hyung.

He was sure that Jimin feels the same for him. But then again Jimin was flirty with everyone. Especially with him. But he never liked whenever Jimin flirted with anyone else. He use to grow so jealous if anyone comes around him. He always wanted to stay with him. Then how did he let go of Jimin that day? Just why? He was blinded.

He drank until he felt his tongue slurred while ordering more soju. But he didn't care who was he himself anymore.

"Mr. Jeon?", someone tapped his shoulder. He turned in utter annoyance to look up the person disturbed him in his precious moment. Note the sarcasm.

"Dr. Lee?"

"It seems you're not on your best condition Mr jeon.", Dr. Lee laughed before taking a seat in front of him. He didn't even ask for permission. Jungkook become annoyed.

"What Aree yo dooing herre?", he slurred again.

"It's not like it's a public bar and I can come here, right?", he said sarcastically. To which Jungkook just clicked his tongue before putting a glass on his lips.

"Enough. You have already drank enough.", Dr. Taeyong said softly.

"And who arre you to tell me thattt? It's not like you care for mee. We just annoy each otherrr.", Jungkook snapped.

"You really like Jimin, don't you?", Dr Taeyong said. To which Jungkook stared at him in disbelief.

"What do-", Jungkook started but cut off by Taeyong.

"Don't deny it. Or lie. I'm a psychiatrist.", Taeyong reminded him taking glass from his hand.

"How do you know thatt?", Jungkook asked. He was curious.

"It was noticeable. You are not discreet even on the screens.", Dr. Lee downed the shot.

"You watch us?", now that was new for Jungkook. Dr. Taeyong chuckled at this.

"Who doesn't know BTS?", Yup. Dr. Taeyong was right. But then again, how did he notice his acts?

"But still, just knowing us and observing us are different things.", for once Jungkook was interested in talking with Dr. Lee.

"Been a fan since two years.", Dr. Lee downed one more and then focused on Jungkook. He leaned in before whispering,
"Especially yours."

"Wha- what?", to say Jungkook was surprised was an understatement. He was thoroughly shocked. Because this man in front him never talked to him with liking or never showed that.

"Hmm. Since you were my bias, I always watched you and your discreet behavior towards Jimin. I was even Jikook shipper. But then I stopped.", Dr. Lee revealed chuckling to himself.

"Whyy did you stopp then?", He was curious.

"Because I started shipping you with me instead.", Dr. Lee said calmly. Jungkook's mouth was gapped in shock.

"You're- you're lying."

"Nope. I'm not."

"But you neverr talk with mee nicely. How can I be your biass?"

"That was before I came to know you personally. I got to know the true you. That, you act on impulses. You're still immature."

Now Jungkook felt offended. Immature?

"Why do you say thatt??"

"Jimin was affectionate to you so you started liking him. When he was accused, you also blamed him. Now he is in pitiful condition, you started being affectionate towards him. That's called acting on impulses and being immature.", Dr. Taeyong said. The soju was long forgotten. He had crossed his hands and looked at Jungkook who staring back with dazed eyes.

"I'm not blaming you Jungkook. I'm just telling you these things because I want you to improve. For yourself. Because if you keep acting like this you'll hurt those too who are around you."

Jungkook wasn't saying anything. Even in his dazed state he was trying to register the things Dr. Lee said.

"So am I not your favorite anymore doctor?", Jungkook asked in little voice. Taeyong chuckled before ruffling his hair. He looked so soft when he was vulnerable like this and not angry.

"Why do you care? You hate me because either way you're gonna bring new doctor for Jimin.. Why haven't you yet?"

"I was never gonna bring one."

"Why?"

"Because I felt like at least someone was taking me seriously, even though all we did was throwing snarky comments at each other and fight.", Jungkook said lowering his head. Taeyong softened his eyes and kept a hand over his.

"Don't think that no one takes you seriously. There are a lot. You just need to see closely. And if you feel misguided I'll be there to guide you. Only if you want me too...", Taeyong said softly. Jungkook stared at his eyes.

After a minute of two of staring, Jungkook started leaning towards him. Dr. Taeyong was sat stiff.

Just when Jungkook's lips were few centimeters apart from Taeyong's, Taeyong spoke up.

"You're acting on impulse again. Don't let yourself flow with the current of waves of emotions."

Jungkook stared at him with wide doe eyes. He was embarrassed. He started sitting back. When Taeyong gripped his hand and whispered.

"This can wait until you become sure of your emotions. And this will happen, once you'll be sure that all you want is only me, my little bunny.", and he merely pecked Jungkook's lips in admiration before grinning wide and admiring younger's beautiful face.

________________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!

Long long chapter. It feels like I have written two chapters in one.

So please comment your thoughts so far...

Borahae💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 238 16
❝Too hideous?❞ ❝Hahahah nooo! You are too mean!❞ ❝She could never stand a chance with anyone here, she can't be here without looking like a fool hers...
37.4K 2.7K 35
Park Jimin had always been so arrogant and self Centered, Being Co-Owner of hybe, one of the highest profile in the country meant he never failed to...
242K 9.2K 31
[COMPLETED] Firefighter Taehyung and policeman Jungkook never thought they'd see each other again after Tae left school, but a mysterious series of e...
91.1K 4.8K 46
In which Suga has been liking Jimin for 4 years but what if an unexpected event of Serendipity occurred? What would happens if fans started crazily s...