Marriage Contract

By Hayagreeva888

Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungko... More

Marriage Contract
An unwanted turn...
Why me?
hello dears
Dilemma...
I beg you son...
new life
threat
plot...
honeymoon ??
hi lovelies ❣️
Ignorance
Hobi...
Hi my lovelies... get ready for Taejin❣️
Pervert!!
I love you....(m)
Meeting with Min
Impressed!!
Is he the same one??
I own him...
hi lovelies ❣️
I own him-2
cruel!!(M)
not an update my sweet angels.. 💖❤️
Cruel-2(m)
I am with you...
Repentance??
repentance...
ugghhh...
I am home...
Can you forgive me?
Sweet Home...
hello sweeties 😘 not an update but a token of gratitude...
life is not easy...
happy birthday my worldwide handsome 🤗🤗🎂😭
life is not easy-2
precious life!!
real culprit...
real culprit-2
he has a motif....
can you forgive me?-2.
trauma....
drama
What if the baby is not yours?!
no way you get him back!!!
changes
Crash!!!
hi sweets...❤️❤️
fate...
fate 2
the truth...
an unwanted student!
listen to me...(f)
confronted the truth and Confused in jealousy!!
incidents!!
shameless....
kidnapped!!!
vicious...
heinous...
I am there for you...
Jinkook❤️❤️❤️
Jinkook (M) ❤️❤️❤️
Lisa!!
past!!
the child is his!!
you are enough for me...
a story that cannot be named!!
I am the mother of the child!!
Let me bury it in my heart...
truth is sometimes like the pit of hell...
vanished!!
my heart ❤️
save me..
Sejun!?
Sejun -2
be patient to get your angel back...
did trust lead him to truth?
letter of Lisa!!
the touch!!
epilogue... part-1
epilogue-part2
I need you ♾️...final part of epilogue 💜

chim chim(fluff)

3.1K 173 26
By Hayagreeva888

Warning: A little amount of fluff..

Yejin was surprised ...she thought that Now she can reveal all those secrets of Jungkook to Jin that she knows.. it is jin who is asking her.. now there is no trouble in Sharing them with him she thought...
"Sure Jin...what do you want to know?"

"How long have you been working here?"

" It's been 5 years.."

" That's nice to know... Can you help me to learn about jungkook's likes and dislikes related to food? I want to learn the recipes and cook for him.. and also I want to know about his favourite style of clothing and other tastes..."
"That's all?" She wondered..
"Yeah .. what else? That's all.." he frowned and smiled again..

Yejin couldn't feel anything but sympathy for Jin...she gets it because she understands how desperate Jin is to make a good relationship with Jungkook... She thought that jin would ask her about Jungkook's friends, relationships or any other secrets...but Jin is so innocent and pure that he only looks at those things which may help him to create a better relationship with his husband!
"Sure Jin... I am always here to tell you whatever I know about master Jungkook.."she smiled at jin...

"Is that it you want to know about him?" She insisted...
Jin bit his bottom lip and hesitated whether to ask or no about the person 'chim' that Jungkook always talks to over the phone calls... Before the words leave his tongue, he withdrew the idea of asking her...he doesn't want to break his own heart more by learning those secrets of his husband...

"Nothing else Yejin... I will ask you when I need to learn more.. " He said sadly and left the garden...
Yejin gasped loudly and shook her head looking at him from behind...

*********

"Will you leave me now?" His voice was raspy...
" Why do you think so chim? Why would I leave you"... He removed and prevented jimin from tracing his jaw line...

"You seem to like your husband so much now... So I feel it " he sounded sulky...

"You know what chim? I didn't spare a glance or a word to him.. I didn't even lay my finger on him during our first night... What makes you think that I like him so much? Don't you hold trust in me?" He eyes show that he is hurt by Jimin's words ..

"I trust you honey... But I don't trust that gold digger husband of yours .." he pressed Jungkook's chest...

" Chim... will you stop bringing Jin's topic between us? I don't like to discuss anything about him right now"

"Sure... I won't... But today your behaviour is different Kookie! You are not paying attention to me.. and seem to have steeped deep into thoughts.. that makes me assume things..what is it you are thinking so deeply about?" He caressed Jungkook's hair .. Jungkook rolled his eyes...
"Don't I have other things to think about?" He questioned in annoyance.

"Are you angry with me? Am I troubling you?" Jimin left the bed and stood suddenly feeling hurt by Jungkook's angry tone ... Jungkook pulled Jimin back on to the bed and took him in his arms and brushed his hair tenderly...
"No my love... I am not angry with you..
I am just worried...I am worried that I had to marry in a wrong Time with a wrong person... I don't know how to create a situation that can make me come out of this marriage sooner...I have to learn about Jin's weaknesses and strengths to work on the contract terms and get rid of him ..In order to do that, I have to sometimes be close to him, manipulate him to trust me and probably need to have sex with him too!"

Jimin's eyes showed that he is hurt by what jungkook said...
"Do you mean that you have to become a real husband to him?" His jealousy was evident in his eyes.. Jungkook couldn't resist himself from laughing at jimin.. he looked cute in that state to him....
" Look... how jealous you are..". he squishes Jimin's cheeks smilingly...

"I am a bit confused as how to take a step towards breaking this marriage chim... Although I was ignoring Jin like hell, he seemed to determine to talk to me.. his behaviour is soft and tender.... He seemed to have committed to our relationship that he supported me to attend the course, when my father snapped me and tried to push me to go for honeymoon...he is supportive...
He even prepared breakfast for me today by learning about my favourite dish from Yejin.. he is sincerely trying to make it up to me... His sweetness and commitment to our relationship may trouble me from manifesting my plans to get rid of him and marry you.." Jimin eyes grew bigger with his lovers words .

"Oh really?! You can't get rid of him then? How can you shamelessly admit to me that Jin is sincere and sweet to you Kookie? OMG ...You feel that he is committed to the relationship!! You seem to fall for his charms then?! That's why you think that you may have to have sex with him....So I am just a joke to you now. . isn't it?" Jimin teared up...

He is already in pain that Jungkook married to Jin on his father's force..he is in pain that Jungkook couldn't tell his father that they are in love... it's the fault of Jungkook.. he is a coward... he is terrified that his father may not spare a penny to him from the property if he doesn't marry to jin... that made him look for the options to marry Jin and break the marriage later instead of going in straight route and tell his father about his love with Jimin..... then Namjoon, his sibling gave Jungkook the idea of marriage contract..... even then it was not easy for jimin to digest the thought of jungkook's marriage with jin. Somehow, the elder clarified his doubts and convinced the younger as how Jungkook can break the marriage vows with Jin in an year or less than that...

"Chim.. Please... Please don't be so jelli... I am not advocating or showing interest in Jin... I am just telling you as what is happening and what's my take on it...now please stop Sulking and let me think as what to do after the next 15days since I have to go home pretending that I completed my course..." Jimin didn't speak anything... Jungkook knows how to convince him well ...

He suddenly pecked Jimin without Jimin has any hint of his action...
Sulky Jimin didn't respond much... He believes that his anger has meaning and Jungkook is answerable to create this situation... Jungkook never tried to be responsible and now playing escape drama, preventing the discussion....Jungkook is able to understand Jimin's mind... he doesn't want Jimin to think more about his behaviour and become fussy... he has only one way to stop Jimin's Sulking and agony...... having sex with him...

Slowly Jungkook embraced jimin...
Jimin tried to wriggle and get rid of the muscle bunny's hands but the embrace tightened more ..
Jinkook now kissed him smoothly on his sweet spot on his neck. That stopped jimin from the trail to loosen up Jungkook's hug..

"Bastard.. he knows.." he murmured in an ecstasy came over him with that kiss and suck....it is Jimin's weak spot... now Jimin couldn't resist anymore.. he kissed back Jungkook with a sudden passion.. he moaned sweetly when Jungkook bit lightly his lower lip...eventually their kiss became hot and wet... The passionate and long kiss heated their bodies that it made their bottoms have a desperation for touch and pleasure... Now Jimin lied on top of Jungkook while caressing his hard member. He looked at Jungkook lustfully and smiled sexily without breaking the eye contact....that made Jungkook again crash his lips into Jimin's and suck them untill they are swollen... Jimin moaned again with both pain and pleasure...

Without breaking the kiss, Jimin unbuttoned Jungkook's shirt and touched his torso passionately... he rubbed Jungkook's member and kissed on his neck....meanwhile Jungkook unbuttoned Jimin's shirt and pinched his buds making him moan hard...he placed butterfly kisses on Jimin's soft and pale neck and sucked on his sweet spot to listen to the beautiful sound he produces which is music for his ears....

He flipped Jimin in no time and moved down to his bottom while not leaving any of his body part without a high key and kiss... He unzipped the pants of both jimin and his and removed both their boxers...

(sorry I am not good at producing smut... this is the first time I am trying to write something like this...so hope you all understand.. I promise to write it in further episodes with more efforts since they anyway demand- Author)

Time skip...

They both were panting heavily after their making love in multiple rounds...
They smiled at each other after that...
" Let's have something ..I am hungry.." Jungkook announced..
"I will clean up and join you.. you first shower and get ready.." Jimin said and started cleaning things...

Time Skippu....

They had nice meal in one of the restaurants contently...then Jimin came up with next idea to spend time out....

"Shall we go for shopping Kookie? I need to do a little shopping?" He asked clinging onto Jungkook's hands..but Jungkook seem to be out of mood for that...

"Not now chim..I feel tired.. let's make it on some other day...let's make it to home now... "He declared with a stoic face which is unusual to Jimin!

Jimin looked at him thoughtfully.. Jungkook is a shopping freak ... He buys all branded things when he steps out of home... especially when he is with Jimin he spends both time and money on buying his favourite things and food...
Today he ordered simple food and finished his supper very quickly as if someone is chasing him!
And now, the shopping part also is very dull which in reality should be very exciting to both of them!! He seems to be out of mood for his most favourite thing!
'What is wrong with him?' Jimin thought..but he didn't want to force him... They already had conversations on the matter that was bothering both... Jimin, being sensible, just agreed to go home now...
They returned to Jimin's flat in no time...
*************

Jungkook is trying to forget...
But he has no idea as why he is not able to forget those almond shaped innocent eyes of Jin! They looked pure and pious.. they are not yet polluted with malice..

Why is he thinking about Jin so much!!
He closed his eyes tightly and turned his back to Jimin who lied next to him... He thought that Jimin slept off .. but he has no clue that Jimin is in deep thoughts too like him...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 10.1K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
417K 7.2K 23
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
561K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
78.8K 5.8K 47
Just when Seokjin was happily being independent, someone had to suddenly enter his life with different intentions that would surely change his perspe...