Funny Begnnings|| Dwt

By XxPoptartstarrxX

Feelings are stupid. Romance is dumb. Gaming and mac-n-cheese, now that's where it's at. Being the best at ga... More

1 Im always number one
2 sicky wicky
3 So like frienmies now?
4 Paparazzi
6 Living a Triple life
7 Yeah I Was In Orlando
8 FUCK IT Right?
9: 8 MoNtHs (edited)
10 Mr. Dream
11 A Riviraly for what
12 So like I love you but not really
13 Missed communication
14 ⚠ Oh Clay⚠ smut (rewrite)
15 No mistakes i think
16 I don't like you
17Christmas special.
18 Glued
19 if your happy im happy
20 Keeping Busy
21 Daily grind
22 Car Tingz
23 Bright lights and Gay bois
24 unscrew(cuts)
25 Last Day :D
26 ⚠Exclusive ⚠
27 Beep Beep bitch
28 Too many visits
29 Important issues
📸AUTHORS NOTES BELOW📸
A/N should I make a discord important
A/N ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY
A/N smut?
A/N
A/N IMPORTANT
A!N PLEASE READ I GOT A QUESTION
A/N ( check it out real quick)
A/N ( new book, schedule, smut tingz)
Discord (you can skip)
Hey you
we need more karl
READ THIS PLEASE
its my bday today!!
A/N im sorry you can skip
ACKEBFKD DB
you can skip
lifes really fucked rn
OML THANK YOU
Rest in peace Technoblade.

5 Around the world

14.4K 342 497
By XxPoptartstarrxX

**your POV**

I am currently sitting on a plane first class. It's nice but my nerves are through the roof. Why? I don't know but I know it isn't good.

I talked to Evan the person who I talked to a few days ago. He said he wasn't quite sure who the gamer or whatever person I would be modeling with was. He said that his business partner that is on the east coast knew.

Johnathan his name was I think. I guess him and Evan owned the companies. Remembering this information helped take my mind off the landing of the plane.

I clutched onto my chair as the plane bumped up and down. It finally came to a slow stop and calmed down. I sighed with relief and un-clutched the chair.

Getting off the plane was easy and my assistant Macy already took care of my bags. She took them to my hotel that I was staying at so when I got there I didn't have to take care of anything.

When I got to my room I huffed and flopped down on my bed. Macy's room was right next to mine if I needed anything. So I wasn't worried about that. And Evan said to talk to Jonathan when I needed to get ready and all that.

I let myself drift off to sleep as the comfort of the bed engulf me.

banging on my door woke me up. I grunted and pushed myself out of my weird position. Flatting out my clothing I walked up to the door and opened it to see macy.

"Ms. Y/n glad your awake now I know this is in a rush but your first shoot is soon so we need to get you to the studio" she smiled holding a bag and a pair of sunglasses. "Oh okay well I'm ready to let's go" I grabbed the sunglasses giving her a thankful look and followed her.

I put on my sunglasses and pulled the hood of my hoodie up. We walked out of the glass doors and to a Subaru.

I got into the passenger side and she got into the driver's side. The car started smoothly and she sped off.

I looked out the window and saw one of my billboards. I guess my manager wasn't lying about it I was really everywhere.

We pulled up to what looked like a giant storage unit. I knew of course that it was just a fancy studio inside.

The car stopped and before I could lift my head from its position on the door. Macy was up and opened my door.

"Here I got you," she said slightly catching me before I fell out of the car. "Heh uh thanks" I smiled and unbuckled my seat belt slipping out of the car.

I walked with macy up to another set of glass doors. They're like everywhere in this city.

It was the basic white interior with racks of clothing and hallways of dressing rooms. Props and back rounds spread out around the building.

I walk around until I see the door with my name on it. I walk in to see a regular dressing room.

I looked around until I heard a knock on the door and saw macy come in. "Hey y/n right? Um, I need you to get dressed In these, and I'll give your props later. Makeup with come in soon okay." She rushed giving me a set of dark clothing. "Hey macy how long will I be shooting with this gamer or whatever.?" I ask setting the clothes in the vanity.

"Oh well, I think a few days. It's gonna be on and off you'll understand later" she then shut the door and I sighed. I guess I need to tell my followers I can stream or anything for a few days.

I pulled out my phone but then heard another knock. "Hey get dressed quickly" I heard macys voice yet again.

I took the clothing putting each piece on. It looked like a huntsman type of thing.

Or this one

I finished that up and thought it was. Kinda weird. Like maybe they're a Skyrim gamer or something.

I text macy that I was ready for makeup and then a knock on my door appeared. "Hello you can call me it Johnathan just sit and we'll get your pretty face ready" a man with a strong jawline and nice features came in and sat me down working a braid(or if you have short hair wavy curls, Bald baddies get a wig and my hijab lovelies get a cute updo with it) into my hair and patting me with light makeup.

"You ready babe they'll give you your props out there buh bye now". This time I got shoved out and slammed into a tall muscular build.

" oh shit sorry" I look up. Yup, that's right lookup, and see a blond almost brown-haired male with freckles and green eyes.

"Oh it's no problem" he smiled and moved out of the way I think I was supposed to be going. His voice sounded familiar but again I know too many people.

I walked out to what looked like my set and saw the same blonde man I walked over and smiled. "So you must be the gamer I'm modeling with. I now noticed his clothing close to the same as mine.

Or this one depends on your clothes

He looked kinda good in my opinion. I snapped back into reality when I got handed a... Diamond Minecraft sword.

Wait...

Hold on...

This could be...

Dream...

But no his privacy right. Yeah, privacy. That's when something happened, that made my stomach turn and twist into something gnarled. Im guessing his assistant or whatever handed him the thing that made my stomach hurt.

A white smiley face mask. " um I need a moment I need to go to the bathroom" I don't wait for an answer I walk quickly off set and into the bathroom.

Call dream. Call dream. Call dream. I got my phone out and called him.

Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring

"Hey y/an I can't talk at the moment I'm doing something got to go ill call you back"
It's him it has to be.

I grabbed onto the sink. This could mess up so many things. So many. But I can just ignore it. I mean he doesn't know who I am or even my actual name. Yeah. I'm gonna be okay.

I keep trying to find various ways to tell myself it isn't him. Like what if it's just model modeling like him. I've never seen him before so I don't know it's him. Dream could actually be busy. Wait I know I'll ask his name and if he says dreams name which was..... Clay yeah clay then ill know.

I walk out of the bathroom as collected as I can get. I flatten out my front and take a breath. I walk over to the shoot.

"Sorry had a little mishap. Hey, what's your name anyway" I ask the other model. But before he can answer that photographer speaks. "Hey, no more chit chat please it's time to get ready and call me Danny" I nod and see the blondie beside me nods as well.

"Okay, so as you see we have a green background. And today we're molding for a gamer called dreamwastaken. But enough info the first pose I want is you guys back to back swords up."

We pose and I giggle at how much taller he is compared to me. "Okay now I want you to place one foot back and look like your about to lunge and have your swords pointed at each other"

We do that pose and I give my most menacing look I could give. I could see the dream imposter smile as his mask was pulled up slightly.

We did a few more poses after that like me on his back which was funny and his arm around me but his sword ready to stab me. Then one where a fan blew on us and we looked epic.

"Okay that was a good shoot tomorrow we're doing a more modern look. We're done here for today though." Danny smiled and waved us off.

"Thanks, Danny" I called behind me as I walked offset. "Clay" I look and see the other model walk up to me. "What?" I turn to him and stop. "My names clay or dream however you wanna put it" he smiles his mask off now.

"Oh, so you're like the actual gamer?" I try to double-check. He rubs the back of his neck but still withholds confidence." heh yeah, oh I just remembered I have to go I need to call someone" he pulled out his phone. "Oh okay well im gonna go bye" I walk off abruptly.

I walk into my dressing room. Then my phone starts ringing. It was a dream pissbaby. I had renamed the contact.

"Hey" hey says cheerily

"Hey," I say my nerves on end

"Sorry I was busy with stuff whatcha want" he sounded so happy but I was shaking.

"Oh I forgot, I'll call you when I remember haha silly me"

"Um... Okay?"

"Yup okay bye"

"Bye"

I hung up and slumped in my vanity chair. I did not hold my nerves well at all.
How long is this weird feeling gonna last

++++++++++++

Okay so I know it's later night than expected for the update but it's here. I also wanna know are you liking my idea for the molding thing like what are your thoughts.

-pOp out?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7M 303K 191
[ Dream (Clay) x Female OC (Eliza) ] What happens when a coder girl gets asked to work on Dream's new minecraft video ❗Warnings❗ •This fic contains m...
94.5K 1.1K 38
𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 ( 𝒔𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒍 ) ─── where my best friend, my famous best friend, a faceless minecraft youtuber, and i try and navigat...
1.1M 25.6K 41
❝︎ No matter how many times your insecure self might think it, this was not a mistake, ❞︎ 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 A small streamer calls a large Youtuber a...
308K 6.8K 48
! warning ! contains mature content! (smut, use of alcohol, ...) "You don't remember, do you?" "Remember what?" Clay chuckles. "The reason, why I th...