𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑...

By teenspite

✿ ⚘ ❥∴°。 ━ 𝙐𝙉𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒𝙉 𝙉𝙐𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 ❛ hey baby, meet me at Starbucks, 7:40 am !! ❜ ❛ oh hell no, 7:40 am i... More

𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑
𝐢. date with louis partridge
𝐢𝐢. johnny from florida?
𝐢𝐢𝐢. hoe for singers
𝐢𝐯. can i block you now?
𝐯. i can already see the tension
𝐯𝐢. my bad bitch is coming out
𝐯𝐢𝐢. you think i'm a sore loser?
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. reached 18 years of hell
𝐢𝐱. you broke my heart, and you didn't notice
𝐱. at least i know you aren't dead
𝐱𝐢. princess lucky charm
𝐱𝐢𝐢. watermelon sugar lie
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. i'm never letting you go
𝐱𝐢𝐯. i love you, berry
𝐱𝐯. good luck with your dumbass music
𝐱𝐯𝐢. that's the point of the pool, darling
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. one side of the story
𝐱𝐢𝐱. okie dookie!
𝐱𝐱. you, johnny orlando, are unbelieveable

𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. fuck all of ya'll

2.8K 81 18
By teenspite

𝖷𝖵𝖨𝖨. 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝖺'𝗅𝗅
——— 🤍

( INSTAGRAM )

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

●        ○

○      ●

liked by ARESPORTER, LAURENORLANDO88 and 97,915 OTHERS

BEEWILLOWS, finally getting the fuck out this bitch!

TAGGED, aresporter

607 comments

UNKNOWN, CONGRATS BUT WHO TF IS ARES PORTER

UNKNOWN, i mean congrats on graduating but i'm pretty sure all we wanna know is who's ares porter, why have we never seen him before, what happened to you and john, why haven't you guys been talking anymore, where is your other friends like isadora and winona, why is no one except for ares commenting on your posts and if the rumor about you breaking up johnny and kenzie is real.

UNKNOWN, are you cheating on johnny?

UNKNOWN, i can't believe you made johnny and kenzie break up.

UNKNOWN, there's been a rumor that johnny and kenzie broke up because of you and all i can say is, fuck you. you ruined such a perfect couple.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

liked by BEEWILLOWS and 16,109 OTHERS

ARESPORTER, we graduated!!

TAGGED, beewillows

90 comments

BEEWILLOWS, graduated and humiliated myself ☹️
ARESPORTER, you did not humiliate yourself, you did so good on your speech darling!
UNKNOWN, darling? 🤨

UNKNOWN, are you and blair dating?

UNKNOWN, did you know that blair broke up johnny and kenzie? yeah so maybe you should back away from that bitch.

UNKNOWN, guys can we please just wait until blair announces it. we can't just assume she broke them up. you also can't just listen to whatever the fuck other people say. i get they were your guys favorite couple but that does not mean you get to accuse such an amazing girl she broke them up. calm the fuck down and stop sending her death threats and besides, she's probably never done such a thing.
*Liked by BEEWILLOWS and ARESPORTER*

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

    THERE BLAIR SAT BESIDE ARES PORTER AND HIS MANY FRIENDS, CHARLES BENNET AND RUTH JONES. A beautiful couple who has been together since middle school. The two pairs sat in the front row seat with the other honor students. Blair had never noticed she was in fact an honors student and was bewildered by it.

     Her emerald eyes flickered up to the stage as she used her palms to smooth out her black graduation gown. On the stage was their principal, who had come to an end of her speech.

     Students began to applaud after the speaker gave a long, tear-jerking speech about many teachers and students. Blair raised her hands in her lap to subtly clap, her mouth curling at the corners as she awaited her name to be called.

"And now, what you've all been waiting for," a huge grin sat on the speakers lips. "The graduates!" She began to call out names, the applause starting up again as each student strolled onto the stage.

     Once Ruth, Charles and Ares were called, it was Blair's turn. "Blair Willows." The speaker shouted. Blair stood up, and the students started to cheer again. She walked up to the stage, her black heels clicking along the hardwood floor. She looked at the principal with a sincere grin on her face.

     "Great job, Blair." The women whispered as she handed the graduate her diploma. Blair flashed her a grin as if greeting her and began to walk across the stage, her eyes flickering to the crowd of families. As she gently walked down the stairs, her lips curved into a small frown upon realizing her father did not make it.

Blair sat back down in her chair and felt a hand rest upon her's. She took a glance at her left, noticing the gentle eyes she loved. "I'm right here, darling." Ares softly spoke, squeezing her hand in comfort.

A small smile graced her lips and she softly nodded, squeezing back in reassurance that she knows. She gazed back to the stage. The rest of the ceremony was a blur and soon enough she found herself preparing for her speech.

     "Alright! Let's give our valedictorian a warm welcome." The crowd began to cheer, students even howling and whistling. Blair's red lips parted slightly as she shakily sighed, her eyes settling upon Ares, and he gave her a soft smile as if saying she would do a good job.

     Blair looked back at the principal, and she helped Blair onto the stage. The principal propped up the microphone to be a bit shorter so that she could reach it. Blair set down her letter on the stand and gave a silent thank you to her principal as she sat down on her chair.

She cleared her throat and finally took a glance at the big crowd of students and families. She began to feel anxious. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, her fingers tapped loudly against the stand and her knee bounced up and down as she grew more and more anxious.

     She suppressed a shaky sigh that was rising in her throat. "Uhm okay, hi." She tucked a piece of brown hair behind her ear. "Staring at all of you is fucking terrifying."

Students laughed and a grin appeared on her lips, triumphant she partially made teenagers have a smile etched onto their lips. "I am ninety nine percent sure most of you already know who I am — considering the fact that I probably bumped into half of the school with my skateboard," Blair glanced over to her principal and let a sigh escape her lips. "And yes Mrs Cuthbert, I know I should have listened to you. You don't have to tell me twice."

     Facing the crowd again — who had once again laughed at her joke — she continued on. "But for that one percent of people, I am Blair Willows and I am everyone's favorite person in this school," she cleared her throat. "Except for those scary ass jocks who thinks every girl likes them." She murmured, coughing as if hoping no one heard her. But they did.

The crowd laughed and cheered. The jocks chuckled and scoffed. One side of her mouth curls at the corners, noticing she had got to them. "Continuing on!" She giggled at herself before carrying on. "Sadly, I have minimal time and although I want to continue on with my amazing jokes, I really have to get to my depressed part of the speech so that being said, here I go."

     And she began with her speech. She spoke about high school, grades and tests. She mentioned teachers, students and how everyone got along so perfectly. She mentioned how everyone has come so far. She mentioned how easy it was for them in the beginning but how things became so much harder to accomplish. She mentioned how parents helped them manage to get through this confusing yet rewarding stage of their lives and how it was worth it.

     She even mentioned how totally worth high school was
because all through their way they got to meet great people who would always be there for them. And how they faced difficult times together, and shared sad moments as well.

     After a few minutes, her speech was finally over. Ares was the first to jump up and clap with all his mighty and soon after, the whole crowd was cheering.

     A bright grin graced her red lips and she began to walk off the stage. "Oh wait! I almost forgot!" She exclaimed, strolling back to the microphone. She looked directly at her old friends, causing all of the students to look at them too.

     "Fuck all of ya'll and have a nice year in hell!"

authors note !
*·˚ 🕯🥞

idk if i like this chapter ?? like i honestly like it but at the same time i don't. it's just so bland? like where's the humor. where's the romantic stuff? where tf is johnny anyways?

——— yours truly, lily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 13.2K 32
in which a boy adds the wrong number to a group chat .
25.2K 1.2K 19
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻 (𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀) 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗴𝗼𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹... �...
199K 6.1K 50
-𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨...
51.6K 929 27
Hayden summerall 16 year old world wide known texts a number thinking it his bestfriends number but really it just an ordinary girls known as Annie L...