I Hate My Husband (Completed)

By Loveyoualways1491

Gulf Kanawut son of a business man Akil Kanawut, akil's business is making loss and h a business tycoon Mew s... More

Author's Note
1 Rough Days
2.Meeting
3. Deal
4.Married
5.Mom
6. Secret Desire🔞
7.wanting More From Life
8. Hard To Stop
9.What Happened Last Night🔞
10.Who Is He
11.Are You Jealous Gulf?
12.It's Too Much
13.Baby Please Talk To Me
14.say It Again🔞
15.Divorced🔞
16.The Flashback🔞
17. Ask me anything
18.Always horny baby
19. I Want my baby Back...
20.Mistake
21. Please tell me its a dream
22.why we did this
Author's Request
24.Blackmail
25.Mew suppasit is back
26.Tom 1 Jerry 0
27.Now its Jerry's Turn
28.Tom's Rule
29.Jerry's night
30.Punishment time
31. Tom, Jerry and Kao
32.Our real Honeymoon
33.Your Surprise gift
34. Final love
Author's Note
*Are you serious*
Author's Note
Kao two points
Jealous Jerry Poor Tom
I miss you hubby
Mew's Anger
Kao's complementary point
Incredible Kao
Possesive Mew
Anniversary Gift
Now it's Your Turn
Mew Troubled Kia
Oh No!!!
Same Love..
Author's Note
Kao's date
Compitition
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Birthday Bomb

23.Mew is spoiling Gulf

6.1K 282 53
By Loveyoualways1491

Mew and Gulf get up from sleep Gulf's ass is hurting....Mew, you beast what you have done....

Mew: Good morning Baby.., what?? Let me kiss you, baby...

Gulf: the moment Mew leaned to kiss him he moves back....no baby you will get horny again ..my ass is hurting ...you being too much yesterday....common get up and let's check the Niks...

Mew: pouted, I love you baby ...I am sorry for doing little extra...

Gulf: Little extra, Mew it was too much...now come on come out...

Gulf and Mew get up to check on Niks...they knocked on the door but didn't see Niks in the room...

They went down to see Niks...they found her on the couch sleeping....

Gulf: Niks why are sleeping here is the bed is not comfortable up there...do you face any difficulty in sleeping....

Niks: Rubbed her eyes...Mew Gulf everything was perfect except Gulf you being too loud last night...I felt you are going to do all night so I came down...

Gulf: Looked at Mew....and then said...sorry Niks we will be careful next time sorry someone was really horny yesterday....

Niks: It's okay Gulf....

Mew: Let's go and eat breakfast....

Gulf: yes come on Niks let go and eat....

They all sit at dinning table to eat...

Mew: Niks, you told us that you are an orphan and living life on your own... And you wanted to help ... Is this the only reason or you have some motive behind it

Gulf: Mew, is this a way to talk to your wife...have you lost it or what ...she is doing so much for us can't you show her a bit of trust....I am sorry Niks please don't mind Mew has suffered a lot in his life so he doesn't trust easily...he has some trust issues in life...

Niks: Gulf, Mew there is a motive behind all this and that is my uncle and aunt...let me tell you this from starting... I lost my parent's three years back my uncle and aunt asked me to live with them but soon I realized my aunt didn't like me staying there and one day she asked me to move out of the house and told my other relatives that I am being a brat ...who is beyond any fix and if I live with them I will spoil her child too..... If she would have known that I am pregnant without marriage she would have told all my relatives about it... And I don't want anyone to say anything about my parent's upbringing...and gulf I don't want to kill this baby too as being a mother is the biggest blessing in the world... so I accepted your offer...

Mew: feeling bad for you Niks but let me tell you one thing...I am a businessman..now you very well aware of my name ....as gulf said I really have trust issues
..I don't trust people easily...so hope what you said is the only motive behind helping us....but in case if you have any other motive ...then I would suggest you to leave now...coz if I find it later you will be in great trouble...

Gulf: Mew, stop threatening her...she is helping us and still you are saying these things to her...

Niks: Gulf, it's okay I can understand it's hard to believe that someone is ready to help without any motive....but Mew trusts me I don't have any motive behind it...no need to be scared, Mew...

Mew:Niks, I am not scared...I always scare others  ....so it's better you don't have any motive....else you will know very soon that how Mew Suppasit deals with such peoples...

Gulf: Mew baby I guess you are done with your breakfast ...why don't you get ready for office baby....

In the room...

Gulf: what was that Mew...that girl is trying to help us and still you are doubting her intentions why? You threaten her Mew what if she will deny helping...

Mew: you are forgetting baby I am running a very big Empire so trusting someone blindly doesn't come in my roles...and far as her rejecting to help things is concerned....she has signed legal documents now if she even wants she can't get back...though being a human being I will always open an option for her to leave ...coz I don't care about that child...if you want my child we can go for surrogacy and have as many tiny Mew or gulf as you want ...so never get attach or rely on anyone...this is not the only hope.......I get married because she asked to help and you forced me to do that else don't expect me to be kind to her I don't trust people which such good intentions....

Gulf: Mew, don't do this baby she is your wife now...she doesn't deserve this kind of treatment...gulf cursed himself for called her mew's wife...shit...

Mew: baby do you really want to put your ass on stake to defend her...coz the more you talk about her the more I get horny...and the more you defend her the harder I fuck you... so think before defending her and think about your ass first before saving hers...

Gulf can hear the treat behind that sentence and said...baby why we are actually fighting for someone....I love you, baby ...you are ready to go to the office and come soon .....gulf can still see the challenging look on mew's eye...

Mew: Mew closed his eye and said huh gulf you ruined it...now I want you....

Gulf: Baby no my ass is paining...

Mew: Why did you defend that girl and called her my....now I am feeling insecure and hungry common be a good boy and suck me else....

Gulf: Mew No ...you can't threaten me...

Mew: you wanna try me, baby....

Gulf: I will do it only once....started removing mew's clothes....

Mew: kiss me everywhere....I want you to touch me...be all over me....mark me...make me cum till I get satisfied.... let's be naked for all day and crawl at each other's body...gulf I want you to be very close to me...

Gulf: you are a beast...gulf knew that Mew is not at all happy with this and he hates when gulf support her...he can sense Mew is not believing Niks....and he is just scared of losing gulf again....

After sometimes...

Mew: What if gulf's dad knows this, what if he took him back, what if in these months gulf get tired of this arrangement and left me...or he gets jealous of that girl and misunderstood me...I can't lose gulf for anything not for this baby also....Mew was really scared ...and in that he started spoiling gulf....

5th month of pregnancy

Everything was going smoothly...Niks has not created any mess...she just does as Mew and gulf ask her to do...she also accompanies Mew and Gulf to their homes every Sunday at lunch or dinner....Mewgulf decided to visit their parents ...one Sunday at Gulf's place and next Sunday at Mew's place....they told them Niks is their surrogate and they want their child with them....

Niks also never care that they call her surrogate coz she never see Mew as her husband but for gulf, She has a special place ...she always see gulf as his brother....and gulf also loves her like a small sister...but they don't shower their love at each other when Mew is around...coz Mew still doesn't Trust her...and Niks know this very well....

Sunday at Gulf's place...

Mew and Gulf's dad is okay with each other not showing too much love even not fighting much....they have invited Shaina also as they need to talk to this couple...

Akil: Mew I and your mom have something to talk about...

Mew: Yes, Mr. Kanawut why you guys are so serious...what happened...again you have the same question that when we are getting married which I have already answered a lot of times...that we will get married right after we have this baby...

Shaina: This is not what we want to talk.... We have a complaint about your so called boyfriend..

Mew: What? Mew looked at gulf who is looking down....

Gulf: Dad, Mom please I said I am sorry?

Akil: Shutup Gulf and let me talk to him...

Mew: Hold Gulf's hand it's okay baby I will handle it... don't be upset...now what you have done this time to upset them....

Akil: see this is the issue Mrs. suppasit...Mew is spoiling my child...he always accepts all his demands and let him do whatever he wants...he saves him from our scoldings...that why Gulf is not scared of anything these days....

Mew: Mr. Kanawut and Mom if you have any issue then tell me privately don't scold him like this and what he has done now...you always get angry without any reason....

Akil: Mew Suppasit do you still love this man ...do you want me to take my gulf at my house till marriage and want me to teach this brat a lesson.. then tell me I can do that also...

Mew: Mr. Kanawut...please don't be angry ...okay tell me what he has done I will make sure he doesn't annoy you by doing such things in the future...Mew tried to compromise with Akil as he knows Akil can do what he just said and Mew doesn't want to stay away from Gulf...

Akil: Your boyfriend has spent a huge amount from my credit card yesterday which was not even required and when I asked him he said Mew will pay you the sum...

Mew: Mr. Kanawut...why you are so angry just for small spending of gulf ...just let me know I will pay that amount....and gulf baby I asked you to use my card why did you spend from your dad's card...

Gulf: I lost your card Mew I asked your secretary to issue a new one...

Shaina and Akil looked like both boys...

Akil: I am not angry coz gulf spent money from my account... being his dad I can provide him everything which he needs but we have an issue that for the last 5-month gulf is spending a lot of money ....this brat has exhausted my premium card ...do you understand the meaning of this...why you gave him rights to spend so much ....one should learn their limits... if you have money that really does not mean he can buy anything and everything at any time...he should learn the value of money ...

Shaina: Not even this Mew from last 5 month Gulf is going out every day... drinking partying with friends...he does whatever he wants and if we tried to suggest something he asked us to talk to you...and you instead of making him realize his mistakes or scolding him you took his side ...you are spoiling him Mew which is not right....

Gulf started crying Mew I don't feel good at home... I love partying with friends ...what if I spend more sometime...why you are earning all this money...for me right...so why you all scolding me so bad and complaining Mew regarding this...you also scolding my baby who is just trying to shower love to me....

Mew: Don't cry baby it's okay I will make them understand ...you guys are too much ...you are being too harsh to gulf....come on baby let's go we will go back home....

Mew is doing all this coz he doesn't want to see gulf upset by seeing that baby....gulf is happy that he is soon going to be papa but...but sometimes he gets a bit upset that he can't get married to mew and whenever Mew goes with Niks for doctor appointment gulf felt jealous...

But it's not about gulf ....gulf is managing things well but Mew doesn't understand that gulf is fine with this arrangement and bit jealousy is okay for any relaationship...whenever he goes for an appointment he comes and spend the whole day with gulf thinking he will be upset...he gave him all access of all his cards so that he doesn't feel upset seeing Niks at home...Mew was just doing all this to overcome from his guilt...but he didn't realize this all love is spoiling gulf... that one day his dad has to ask Mew to control gulf....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

- Take this as a threat if you don't do as I said then I will tell Akil Kanawut that who is this baby..and you know Akil can still control Gulf very easily....

Please vote, comment, and follow my ID. 

Also please read my other 3 books and give them your love and support

In love with your secretary

Love of Pete and Kao

Love Impossible

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 16.9K 61
Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut who slap him infront of everyone coz Mew...
166K 6.7K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
103K 4.3K 76
A MewGulf fanfiction. A story of two lost souls who are brought together by a messed up situation. Or would it be better to say brought together by f...
113K 6.9K 30
A story of two students who fall in love with each other in the first meeting...Mew suppasit calls all the fresher for an introduction and meet a spe...