Chemistry ; draco malfoy

De chemistrydraco

"all i've done is cause you trouble." "maybe i like trouble." sixteen year old venus just wants one normal ye... Mais

Character introduction
prelude
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
e p i l o g u e
The Sun and His Stars
Re write

o n e

27.4K 510 908
De chemistrydraco

A/n

this fic is currently a work in progress, please point out any errors to me and i'll fix them :)

-

i pull mum and dad into a tight hug just outside of platform 9 and 3 quarters. they stopped coming in with us back in fourth year, but i still tear up none the less. saying goodbye always hurts. but mum always reminds us that this is never goodbye, and family is forever.

i wipe my tears with the paws of my sweater as blaise hugs them, as he's done he throws his left arm around me, pulling me into a half-embrace. i'm always grateful for the zabinis. grateful that i had a family so willing to invite me into their home with open arms. blaise has never once said anything negative about me (to my face). he treats me like a friend, and i love him for that.

when i see blaise, i see a brother. although he may be loud and obnoxious and sometimes too crude to handle, he'd hex anyone who messed with his family. i admire him for this.

with the turn of our heels, we push our carts onto the platform without a second look. she is one of the strongest, most courageous woman i've ever met, and everyday i'm amazed at the kindness she's shown towards me.

she took me in as if i were her own daughter. she and my mum were the best of friends in their hogwarts years, and she always says that i look like her. i think that deep down, it hurts her to see me sometimes. to be reminded of who she's lost. but she powers through it, and comes back stronger each time.

after we both safely cross over the barrier, blaise offers me a warm smile as he goes off to meet his friends. i take a moment to bask in my surroundings. coming back to hogwarts is like taking a breath of fresh air. my eyes follow blaise, and i see him saunter up to the boy with platinum blond hair.

draco malfoy. draco has always been indifferent towards me, but then again, i think he's indifferent towards everyone but slytherins. it's always hit or miss with him, when we were kids, sometimes he'd tell me i did a good job during a quidditch game, or tell me that a joke i made in herbology was funny. but now, he's distant. it seems that he's colder, more abrasive than ever. he turns his head back to look at me, his signature sneer written on his face. i lower my head and scurry off to find my friends.

after searching hogwarts express for what feels like hours, i finally find where i'm supposed to be. i slide the door open, and with a thump i drop my trunk onto the floor near my feet. i know that i'll be too tired to get it from above later.

across from me sits my two best friends. they're my rocks truly, i think i'd be in azkaban if it weren't for them. i wait for one of the two to look up, it's jules who does first.

"holy shit! miss girl got hot!" she yells as i blush. she's not right, and she's not wrong either. i was a weird looking kid! my hair was patchy, and my teeth grew in all the wrong directions. but over the summer i took it upon myself to not only change my appearance, but be happy with the end result. i got wizard braces, which were on and off within the snap of moms fingers (it hurt like a bitch, but i got ice cream for days). i learned what a skin care routine was, and boy was it magical.

jules' crude joke gets the attention of luna, who looks up at me with her big doe eyes. her smiles so contagious i find myself grinning right back.

"oh venus, your nargles are nearly gone!" she exclaims, her voice as whimsical as ever. she rests her chin on her palm as she gazes over at me.

i chuckle a bit at luna. everyone calls her loony, but really i think that out of everyone at hogwarts, shes the smartest. i think that she truly sees more than the average wizard; she has gifts. she also happens to be one of the kindest students we have. during first year, luna went out of her way to sit beside me in every class that we had together. i really struggled with making friends at first. i was shy and people knew that i was related to blaise, a well known slytherin, which automatically put me in their bad books. but luna never once looked at me different. she was always kind and soft spoken, never rude, but she never once let anyone undermine her.

"hey, how was your summer?" i ask, moving around on the bench to get as comfortable as possible. for extra measures, i kick off my shoes and put my leg on jules' lap who's sitting across from me.

"oh mine was just amazing. i found a gnome infestation under the floorboards. there's three families of them, although the kindwildes don't take kindly to me, funny enough" soft spoken as ever was luna. her voice soothing and comforting, i honestly think it might've been my bi awakening. actually scratch that, luna in general was my bi awakening.

"well since i know you're all dying to know about mine; i shagged theo!" jules whisper-shouts. both mine and lunas eyes bug out of our heads as we stared at her.

"what? he's quite fit, stop looking at me as if i have three heads!" she giggles.

the unwanted images of my best friend and theo nott having sex invaded my mind. i fake a gag for theatrics sake.

"stop talking. i don't want to hear anymore." i beg her.

"oh, but i think you do want more!" she yells.
"he was huge." she emphasizes every word as she says it. "also it was great and i haven't talked to him since, but i think i'm gonna make him fall in love with me."

that last sentence is what made my head spin.
"woah woah. alright. let's take a minute. a brief pause if you will. don't ever repeat that to me again. let's just debrief here," i take a pause, attempting to get the oxygen back to my brain. "so you and theo had sex once, correct?" i ask her. she responds with the nod of her head, and a grin that resembles the cheshire cat. "and you haven't talked since you had sex, correct?"

she sighs," yes venus, i told you this already! now hurry up with your interrogation, i wanna tell you guys the juicy parts!"

i gag again, although this time i'm not sure whether its fake or not. "first of all, don't refer to any of this as a 'juicy part' or i'll throw up. second of all, you said you're in love with him now?" i screech, leaning my elbows on the table and making direct eye contact.

she groans exasperatedly," no i'm not in love with him you nit-wit!" she reaches out and slapped me upside the head," i said that i think that i'm going to force him to fall in love with me!" she says, as if that makes any difference at all. and as if reading my mind she continues," listen, i think i'm gonna make some type of weird slytherin plan and make him fall in love with me," at this point, luna is all ears, leaning towards jules, looking intrigued as ever. "so if the plan works and he falls in love with me, he'll never need to know that there even was a plan in the first place. and if it doesn't work, which won't happen, then i'll explain to him my plan, and he'll be amazed at how much of a slytherin a hufflepuff can be and he'll fall in love with me anyways!" shes out of breath by the time she finishes, and i'm still starting at her as if she has three heads.

"well," luna pauses," that's a plan alright." she giggles. forever the optimist that one.

"alright, so..." jules begins to tell us every gory detail of that night. i attempt to zone out, astral project myself somewhere where i'm safe and how hearing about my best friend and theo notts sex life , but i catch myself listening instead,"it's my dads birthday right?"

i cut her off with an obnoxiously loud, "ew jules!" she aggressively shushes me and continues on.

"and of course my dad invites his family. theo is apparently a total badass because he brought an entire bottle of fire whiskey!" she exclaims as if this is the most exciting life event that will ever occur."we didn't drink all of it of course, but we both took some shots and went to go play some muggle game up in my room. it's called 21 questions, it's actually a fun way to get to know each other."

"well it must be good, you two knew each other pretty well afterwards," says luna, her smile unwavering.

"anyways, he starts asking me about sexual shit and i'm like 'oh damn!' because you guys know i've had a crush on him since third year." it's true. in third year theo was dared to streak down the great hall, and ever since jules has been head over heels. "and basically things happen, badda bing badda boom, and we had amazing sex," she sighs contentedly at the end, her eyes glazed over as if she's reliving it.

i put my hand in front of her eyes and snap," hey! earth to horn-dog!" before i can poke fun at her some more, the door slides open and in pops the one and only, cedric diggory. merlin it's like every year he gets more and more gorgeous.

i smile as he takes his seat next to me, tossing all of us a chocolate frog as he does. i catch mine and begin to unravel it. i get bertie bott, who i've got about five of at home.

"hello ladies," he quirks a smile at us," what did i miss?"

"well ced, you just missed dear jules here telling us abo-" i'm cut off abruptly by jules herself.

"no telling cedric!" she screams, her normally pale cheeks flushing a deep shade of red," at least not until we can make sure he won't tell," she trails off, seemingly embarrassed by her outburst. cedric on the other hand just laughs it off, muttering something about 'dramatic girls'.

with the blow of the horn and the grinding of the gears, the hogwarts express finally begins to leave the station. i lean my head on cedrics shoulder an allow myself to dream.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

47.6K 1.1K 17
A young girl named Y/n Everglade has been best friends with a boy named Draco Malfoy ever since they were little kids. When they go to Hogwarts thing...
33.8K 779 63
MATURE AND SMUT WARNING. Finally 4th years!! So much has changed over the summer. Couples, break ups, yuleball, triwizard tournament, love. "I love y...
1.1M 19.7K 49
"Good girl." WARNINGS: - lots of mature themes (smut) -violence -Toxicity Highest rankings: 1 on Dracomalfoy 1 on malfoy 1 on dracolovestory 1...
349K 6K 76
Stella Blackwood, a pureblood witch who spent her life following traditions living by the rules of parents. Dating the hottest guy at Hogwarts, getti...