a Pacifist In Gensokyo (Old)

Por jdjdgdjsjsy

(story is mine) [Y/N] is just doing his pacifist route and suddenly when he press reset he was transported to... Mais

*NOTICE*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
side chapter#1
side chapter#2
©h@pT3® 👎✌️☀️😐
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Future short#1
Chapter 8
a

.Item,weapon,armor (Ended)

2K 28 96
Por jdjdgdjsjsy

3 STUFF VOTE, the top item, armor, weapon with the most vote will get into the story at later chapter atlest until you found out how to use your soul as a weapon and magic.

-The item-

1. The fate cube

Info: the cube with a large amount of determination allowing you to change your fate, useful when you are in a sticky situation, however can only use once before breaking apart.

2. Heart chocolate.

Info: a chocolate heart with some determination, it allow Chara to exist for a good 10 minute to help you before taking a nap again.

3. Sunflower locket. [My Vote]

Info: Sunflower fairy will now be more friendly toward you, it will gave you 20 defense, and a certain someone will be more friendly toward you. Wait isn't it supposed to be armour?

-Weapon-

1. Jevilsknife [My Vote]

Info: Do 69 damage and abilities include: Heart glide, multiplied, and Giant Jevilsknife. Chaos, Chaos!

2. Murasama

Info: a cursed sword that was filled with overloading determination, if the user doesn't have enough determination they will be killing everything infront of them until they die waiting for a new owner, 7 damage per second and -70% less defense. Ability: slaughter, Merciless kill, and Genocide crest.

3. Volcanic Lance's.

Info: a axe used to be owned by a old oni who manage to handle an army with the axe by his side, but after a long time of fighting now just an old oni with a legendary weapon un-used for century and drinking in a former city of hell, now the axe is waiting for action again. Damage 570 if used by an oni damage 220, reduce speed by 80% seems to be too heavy for you to use. Ability: Lance, burning slash, volcano charge.

-Armour-

1. Lightner armor

Info: a armor use by the ligthner, def 50, charm increase by 100%, is forged by magic.

2. Old Lunarian armor

Info: an armor dropped from the moon and accidentally sent to Gensokyo as a result. Defend 28 speed will go up 26%.

3. Hat + Hat kid [My Vote]

+

Info: a series of hat which different defend and is the most adaptative armor in your inventory, each hat had their own power included example: stopping time, having 999 defend, etc.

Hat kid info: nobody know where she came from, at first she was spotted at a moon playing in of the crater, at first they though she was just a normal Lunarian kid playing due to her extremely high purity. However what's weird is that she doesn't have any Lunarian aura despite being pure. As they try to inspect her she was seen inside a weird space ship.

they tried to attack her at first but due to her not possessing any threat to them or the lunar capital they just leave her and her spaceship alone floating in space.

Now due to her curiosity she then go to earth but accidentally arrived at Gensokyo, then as she was met with a green forest she then explore the place she then meet a human

The human just waved at her, at first she get along with it, she can see the human was not that talkative but friendly, as they play on for hour he then send his goodbye and go to a certain direction, she doesn't know where she was just follow him and would strike up the conversation. After that she was your Third and last companion.

End result will be shown below until then have this pic.

Result:
-Item-
1.=0
2.=6
3.=5 -My vote
-Weapon-
1.=10 -My vote
2.=0
3.=1
-Armour-
1.=0
2.=2
3.=8 -My vote

End till NOVEMBER, 18, 2020

Winner is....

Item: Heart chocolate.

Weapon: Jevilsknife

Armor: Hat kid as companion and hats

Voting will no longer start anymore

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

14.5K 452 35
CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM BOTH PACIFIST AND GENOCIDE RUNS After a horrible situation, I (Y/N) scaped from home to avenge my (sibling). In a failed attem...
1.4K 67 30
"about 6 to 7 years ago, a large earthquake occurred right below mt. ebott. this earthquake made an opening above snowdin forest, wide enough for a p...
3.9K 146 14
No one escapes their fate. No one does and no one can. ... No... Fate... ...it does not define me (I don't own touhou it belongs to zun) (This self i...
68.7K 1.5K 38
In (Y/N)'s early years, he experienced the heart-wrenching loss of family and friends. Faced with continual sorrow and numerous deaths during his upb...