๐—›๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—–๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—ก [Naruto]

Da DefinitionOfTrash

[under revision/basically hiatus ๐Ÿ˜ข] Moving to a new place is scary, especially without having any familiar f... Altro

Prologue
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
- CHANGES

3

2.2K 140 240
Da DefinitionOfTrash

[3]

⋆ ✦ ⋆

You stared at the door in contempt, before retracting back your hand — eyebrows knitting together.

Gulping the lump in your throat, you sighed softly as worry and doubt began to fill you up.

You were starting to really doubt going through with this. Even if you were excited, the idea of becoming a full-fledged ninja does scare you slightly.

But at the same time, it gave you enough adrenaline boost to get through the constant training with Lee and Guy-sensei after the bowl-cut boy proclaimed you as his eternal rival a week back. You wanted to decline at first, but seeing Lee's sullen face after you said you wouldn't do it had already sealed the deal. You really really hated waking up at five in the morning though.

And the fact that they did just one exercise for at least one thousand times or more did not help your sore body. As much as you admired them and their ability to manage that without much of a sweat, you hoped they knew that even hard work is important; rest is just as important too. Though, you had a hunch they didn't.

Inhaling deeply, you forcefully let out a huge exhale, relaxing your muscles and rolling back your tense shoulders.

If there was a time to stop being such a pathetic person, it was now. You didn't spend all those sessions with them just to chicken out at the last minute. You could literally hear Guy-sensei shouting about you finding your hidden youth or something along the lines of that.

..That's right, this was your springtime of youth!

You got this, you can do this. Sure some things might not go too well, but you were prepared for this. You were ready—

The door flew open and a familiar blond stared at you, jaw falling down as his eyes grew wide.

"[M/n]?!" You waved at Naruto awkwardly, a faint smile on your face. He mirrored your expression but somehow made it seem even more warm and welcoming. "What are you doing here? Are you here to see me or something? Hehe, I guess you just love me that much, huh? Or, or, or could it be.." A loud gasp exploded out of his mouth as if he had discovered gold.

"Are you the new student that Iruka-sensei was talking about??" He squealed, grinning like a mad man.

You bit back a laugh, looking at the boy, a tiny smile curling your lips up as you shrugged. "I don't know, guess you'll find out."

Naruto's eyes seemed to lighten up more than you've ever seen before, as he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into a short quick hug.

"Oh. There you are."

A softer voice sounded from behind him as Shino revealed himself behind the smiling boy.

You hummed in response, standing on your tiptoes again because of that stupid mountain of both anxiety and excitement bubbling inside your chest.

If two of your friends were in the same class as you, life was sure to be nice to you.

"AKAMARU NO-" You flew back as a familiar furred dog flew into your chest, happy yips sounding from the small dog. You laughed as you attempted to shove Akamaru off you, internally screaming at all the slobber he was leaving on your cheek.

"[M/n]?" Kiba pushed his way through both Shino and Naruto and picked up Akamaru.

"Boo." You said jokingly.

"Did someone say [M/n]?" The next to reveal herself was Ino, her blue eyes scanning the scene and your figure. "How did a tiny dog even push you down?"

"Please, if you were my position you'd get knocked down too." You jumped up and patted Akamaru on the head, resisting the urge to pat Kiba too.

"I didn't know you were planning to be a ninja..." Naruto scratched his head as he squinted at you.

"Why else do you think I was screaming at 7 am on a Saturday?" You shot back at him.

You were fully aware of the fact that everyone could hear you. Thin walls weren't exactly the best things to use to hide the noises that humans could make.

"I—uh...that was you? I thought that was a girl.." he flushed before shuffling back to his seat, grumbling under his breath the whole time with his hands shoved into his pockets.

..Was he saying that you sounded like a girl?

"Well don't just stand there [M/n], come inside already." Ino grabbed your arm and pulled you inside, ignoring the stares from the two boys and scanned the room for free spaces.

"Okay, so there's a seat next to the pineapple head named Shikamaru, um, the purple-haired girl..what was her name again...?" She tapped her index finger against her bottom lip as she searched through her memory. You looked at the petite purple-haired girl the whole time, trying to figure out where you had seen those lilac hues before.

"Hey hey, is she a Hyuga?" You poked the shorter girl in the arm.

She snapped her fingers and nodded. "Thank you! Hinata Hyuga!"

Hinata looked up immediately, eyes widening at the sight of you. She looked confused and slightly dazed.

"You're welcome?" She whispered, pressing the tips of her index fingers together. You silently awed at her.

With her soft vibe, she certainly gave off a completely different aura compared to a certain Hyuga. And you weren't going to lie, it was pretty charming. She reminded you of a tiny timid bunny, and you now officially deemed her as cute. She'd seemed like she would be the best sibling to have.

"Hello?? Are you even listening, [M/n]??"

You blinked, snapping out of your thoughts at Ino's loud inquire, shifting your eyes to her blue ones.

However, before you could fully stare into them, she glanced away.

You chuckle sheepishly, rubbing your neck. "Oops, sorry. I wasn't."

She huffed, "It's fine, just pay attention more, will you? This is your first day here, and I'm trying to help." You nodded, apologizing again while she waved you off in a dismissive manner.

"Anyways, Miu — that's the girl with the grey hair and the glasses —, Shino, and Naruto also have spots next to them so choose your pick! I'm pretty sure Iruka-sensei wouldn't mind." She beamed at you.

ههههه❦L I N E❦ههههه

Naruto stared up at her with squinted eyes, attempting to find a reason on why she wasn't fawning over Sasuke Uchiha like usual today. She was actually acting like a normal human being for once. It surprised him more than he would like to admit. He sneaked a glance over to Sasuke's side of the room. Everything seemed normal over there. Sakura and a bunch of other girls were squealing over the duck butt named Sasuke. The only thing missing was Ino and she was right beside him. He looked back at you and Ino.

Ino stared at you intently, unknowingly leaning closer to you, and when you glanced away for a second — a dazed look would glaze over her eyes, only to quickly move when you met eye contact. Along with that, her fingers randomly played with her blonde locks and occasionally her earrings.

It confused him when you had smiled at her suddenly and asked her a question. It wasn't the questioning part that confused him. It was the fact that her ears were immediately tinged pink as soon as you asked the question.

Then it dawned upon him. Well, if he was going to be literal, it was more like slamming down upon him multiple times. With a brick.

Ino Yamanaka, one of the most avid fangirls of Sasuke Uchiha and the most noisiest girl in class, had a friggin crush on [M/n] [L/n].

He sucked in a breath and stared at the two of you again. The memory of Ino walking into class with a yellow rose in her hair and a dreamy smile popped up in his mind.

The only reason he even remembered that day was because even his crush seemed to be confused at her love rival's behavior, and to his pleasant surprise, made somewhat of a conversation with him about it.

The blonde girl seemed to just soften when you were around and suddenly she wasn't the most annoying person he knew. She was a normal smiling girl with bright eyes and pink ears.

For some reason, a small part of him didn't like it. He dismissed it immediately, figuring it was just part of the friend code. Being unsettled by the fact that someone could have a crush on your best friend was just part of being friends..Right?

ههههه❦L I N E❦ههههه

You glanced at the sleeping boy beside you before looking back at the talking man at the front of the room, placing your head on the edge of your palm.

You couldn't argue with the fact that learning about tracker ninjas was boring. It didn't seem to capture your attention at all. After all, you weren't planning on being one in the future, so what's the point of even paying attention? Plus, you had already learned this with your parents, seeing as your mother used to be one.

You could see why the boy had been sleeping the whole time Iruka-sensei had been talking. And you couldn't lie, the drowsiness from when you were forced to wake up by Lee was crashing into you hard.

Your head slipped off your palm, eyes growing wide as your forehead made contact with the table; a small 'ow' leaving your lips. The boy opened one eye and stared at you lazily.

"Are you okay?" He questioned.

You peeked up, smiling as you winced internally before flashing a thumbs up. You weren't, but at this point you were already used to being a complete idiot. Your head was practically immune due to the number of times you've been bonked by your dearest mother.

You sat up, rubbing your head — ignoring the quiet snickers coming from your right.

"Oh shush." You flicked his arm and went back to writing down your notes in your messy handwriting.

"What's that word supposed to be?" You raised an eyebrow and looked at your paper.

"Which word?"

"The word that looks like a scrambled egg."

"That's not a scrambled egg that's...um..." A bead of sweat rolled down the side of your temple as you scanned over your paper for a few minutes.

A heavy sigh escapes your slouched back form, and your grip slowly loosened on your pencil. Faint scribble marks trailing along with it as you idly drew circles.

"I even don't know anymore. I can't even read my own handwriting, it makes sense in my head and when I write it but I look away for a moment and look at it again, it turns out like crap."

You shoved your face into your arms and a barely audible groan left your lips. "Tracker-nins are so cruel to me...."

"What a drag." You supposed he agreed with you as he said that sentence.

You grabbed your pencil and began to twirl it rhythmically, your eyes trained on the blurred object. It was terribly boring, you decided when Shikamaru was pretending to sleep. You liked his snark as hard as it was to admit. It made the day just slightly less boring.

"Anyways, I think that's enough about Tracker Shinobis. Now it's time for the more physical part of the lesson and I'll be assessing all of you on how well you've improved. [M/n], don't worry as it's still your first day in school. You have the rest of the year until the genin test to improve yourself."

You could feel yourself distantly nodding. It felt like you were floating in the air, weightless and unbound. You stared up at the ceiling, just barely paying attention to Iruka-sensei as he explained what the physical lesson would be about. Focus. Your eyes slid back to Iruka-sensei before going back upwards against your will. Focus. You held onto your pencil as you forced your neck to move and your head to look back to the direction of Iruka-sensei.

Focus.

During your whole dazed state, you had only caught onto one word. You had latched onto it like it was your lifeline and it really was. It was the only thing that you currently knew how to use. Taijutsu.

You had never felt more thankful to those bushy-browed males in your whole life.

You followed the class towards an unfamiliar training court, hands brushing against your small cluster of senbons that clinked against each other with every step you took. You took out one and stared at it, ignoring Shikamaru's curious staring.

You dug into your jacket pockets for the familiar red-stained bottle that you always had on you for emergencies. You brought it out and unscrewed the cap, handing the cap to Shikamaru with a hum and a gentle nudge to accept it.

He grabbed it with raised eyebrows, just barely leaning forward to see what the bottle contained. You swished around the contents and dipped the tip of your senbon in, pulling it out and watching the opaque, pink-tinged liquid drip off it.

You hummed with satisfaction as you screwed back on the cap, sliding the senbon back into your pocket as the class neared the training grounds.

"Okay everyone, I've arranged for pairs and we will be doing this one at a time. Now, the first pair up will be Sasuke and [M/n]!" Iruka-sensei's voice rang clear in the semi-empty field, sounding similar to one of those speakers you heard on the radio sometimes.

You looked around for whoever Sasuke was, not realizing that the dark-eyed boy was standing right next to you with a blank expression. Shikamaru jabbed you in the stomach and inclined his head in the direction of the Uchiha with closed eyes, sighing through his nose.

So this was Ino's crush, huh?

Sasuke seemed to look down on you, huffing through his nose before walking toward one of the large chalked circles on the ground. You followed him, nervously scanning him.

He seemed to be averagely built with just the slightest hint of muscle on him though he seemed to lean towards the more lean side of things. He held himself in a confident manner, onyx eyes sparking with annoyance and arrogance whenever he looked at someone. He would most likely use his hands and legs for inflicting injuries.

"Alright, the rules for this battle are the following. If you step outside the square, you immediately lose. Should your opponent fall unexpectedly or suffer a deadly injury, they will be pulled out and the person left will be declared the winner. Anything is fair game except for things that aren't considered taijutsu. So no genjutsu or anything of the sort. Weapons will be allowed in this fight though. Got it?"

The two of you nodded.

You moved into a familiar position, dominant leg shifted behind you, and your fisted hands held in front of your face. Your entire figure was loose and relaxed, just like how you practiced. Having a less tense form would help you to move more flexibly according to Guy-sensei.

You breathed out through your mouth, attempting to rid yourself of the unfamiliar feeling that swirled in your stomach. You recognized it as worry, something that you didn't feel very often unless Yuki was injured.

Sasuke spared you a glance before moving into his own form, a bored expression already visible on his face. It annoyed you to the core. Were you not good enough of an opponent to even take seriously? You knew you looked weak. You didn't have any sinewy muscles to show how strong you were, but you had your secret weapon tucked away in your jacket. With one swipe of your senbon, he would be out of the game.

But you were going to play cat in this game.

"Start!"

You dodged to the side as the dark-haired boy flew forward, avoiding his leg with a gracefulness that you didn't remember having. His arm was the next to come and your hand shot up, grabbing his wrist and twisting it to the side as your left arm gripped the shoulder. You swept your leg underneath his form and brought it upwards, twisting your body around to avoid the falling boy.

You released your tight grip on him as soon his legs began to fill your vision. You stepped back and stared at the upside-down figure of the arrogant boy with a sort of satisfaction you had never had the pleasure of feeling before.

He shot back up almost immediately, anger burning in those onyx colored orbs as he began to continually attempt to land hits on your dodging form.

Your hand shot up at random times, aiming for specific spots in his arm and shoulders with narrowed eyes. You took a wild gamble and turned your back on him, your right elbow flying towards his sides and you were rewarded with a soft grunt. You gained a harsh kick to your sides that would surely leave a noticeable bruise.

"GO [M/N]! BEAT THAT DUCK BUTT! DATTEBAYO!"

Naruto's voice filled your ears and you couldn't afford to spare him a glance even though you wanted to. You could imagine him punching the air with his fists, that happy smile plastered onto his face, orange jacket crinkling with every move he made.

You slipped your hand into your pocket and drew out the senbon that was coated with the pink-tinged liquid. You smiled faintly as you flicked your wrist in the direction of the Uchiha, the deadly accuracy scaring even you ever so slightly.

You watched with hopeful eyes as it grazed his cheek, leaving a small cut behind.

Perfect.

And all he had to do was stand there. A sudden burst of courage allowed you to move forward, twisting your body to give you space to kick his chest. He blocked it with his arms, that same angry glare in his eyes still visible.

He threw back your leg and you bent into an uncomfortable position as his arm came flying in the direction of your nose, or rather where it had been.

You were going to experience some back pain that would make you regret bending later on.

You allowed yourself to fall to the floor with a heavy grunt, rolling away from the Uchiha's feet that were dangerously close to your nose today.

His movements were starting to slow. It was a barely noticeable difference but it was a sign that your paralysis poison was starting to settle into his nerves. A spark of delight shone in your eyes as you jumped back to your feet.

The two of you circled each other, sending wary looks to the other.

He was the first to make the move and you instantly regretted not preparing yourself for that harsh punch he sent to your cheek. You fell to the floor with a pained cry and a wince, sending another senbon to his figure.

Tears pricked at the side of your eyes as you got up again. You wiped them away harshly, scolding yourself quietly for not blocking that punch.

He threw another punch at you and once again, you took it like the man you were, hand flying up far too late to block that hit. You flew back, headbanging on the floor. It wasn't a very hard impact but it was still one that made you dazed enough for at least five seconds.

After those precious five seconds you stood up again, eyes trained on both Sasuke and the white line.

You could see hints of red on his arms and you sucked in a breath, hoping that it wasn't just a figure of your imagination.

You stood at the edge of the chalked circle, knowing fully well that if you moved, it would be game over for you. You heaved in a well-earned breath as you struggled to even breathe, the horrible aching at your sides attracting your attention.

He watched you warily as he began to move forward, clearly intending to end the battle already. But as soon as he took a step forward, he froze, eyes growing wide and the tips of his fingers twitching.

A laugh bubbled up to your throat as you stared at his bewildered expression. You sat down and groaned at the pain that made your brain feel like it was full of cotton.

"Fun fact, the first senbon I sent your way..." you paused for air, pressing your hand to your stomach. "That had been dipped into a paralysis poison." You finished with a satisfied air at the shocked gasps that rang through the class of students.

"Sasuke Uchiha? Do you surrender and forfeit this match?" Iruka-sensei interrupted.

"N-No!" The attempt he made to reach you was almost pitiful.

You got onto your feet and pulled down his white arm warmers, poking the multiple red spots that lined his arm.

"Chakra points." You whispered happily. "They can either strengthen or stop the chakra flow."

His eyes widened subtly before going back to that narrow look.

"A-Anyways um, do you want me to heal that?" You pointed up to the cut on his face, suddenly feeling awkward.

"Hn."

You blinked. Was that a yes or a no?

You debated internally over it before shrugging and allowing a green glow to wrap around your [dominant] hand, watching the cut heal in a matter of seconds.

He watched you with raised eyebrows, still stuck in the same pose that he was in before the match ended.

"Um, the paralysis should wear off in a few minutes or so." You scratched the back of your neck, not knowing what to do.

"Well, that settles it then. [M/n] [L/n] wins this battle." Iruka-sensei stated, crossing his arms and looking slightly surprised.

A sudden smile swept up your lips at the news, a giddy feeling replacing that tight feeling in your chest.

"Now normally, I would make you two shake hands for good sport but.." Iruka-sensei chuckles nervously, staring down at the still Uchiha. "Oh, it's okay..[M/n], please move Sasuke to the sidelines so we can start our other matches."

You nodded and stood back, peeping at the raven-haired boy before snatching his arm — opting to drag him back to one of the girls in the class.

Out of the corner of your eye, a bright pink blob scurried around — catching your attention. Your eyes drifted over to a girl, eyebrows raising as you realized that was her hair.

She wore a worried expression as she stared in your direction, but when you moved you figured out she was just looking at the boy you were lugging along.

You glanced back to Sasuke, meeting his eyes that held an indescribable emotion as he glared back.

"Hey, are you, friends, with that girl?"

"No."

Your lips flatten into a line as you made a noise of acknowledgment.

"Well, is there anyone that you're friends with?"

You were met with silence and you huffed, setting him to a side that was a good distance from the group. You felt kind of bad, but if he didn't like anyone here you'd respect his wishes. It's not like he'd want to stay with you anyways, you just trashed him a couple of seconds ago.

"Are you okay being here then?"

He answered you with a short grunt before turning his eyes away from your concerned stare.

After a few moments of hesitating, you left him leaning against the rock, walking back in the direction of Shino, senbons in hand.

"I didn't expect you to be that skilled, [M/N]."

You rocked back and forth on the balls of your feet while shrugging, carefully putting the needles away.

"Honestly I was just driven by hunger." You looked into the distance while rubbing your stomach. "I didn't even get to eat breakfast."

"Can you cook anything other than pancakes?"

"...No...?"

"Then learn." You opened your mouth to reply before he began to continue talking again. "Why? Because it's unhealthy to only eat that."

"I'm too lazy." You grumbled, pressing your forehead to his shoulder. He glanced at you before flicking your head, looking away as he did so.

"Jeez, why is everyone flicking me away like some type of um..." You paused, attempting to find a type of bug that wouldn't offend Shino. "Like I'm um...wood shavings?"

You stood back up again, tapping the spot where he had flicked you over and over again as you spoke. "I mean, people don't like wood shavings that much so it's pretty plausible, right?"

"You were going to say bug, were you not?"

A nervous laugh bubbled out of your throat, a sudden shout of pain coming from the second pair of people fighting.

You looked over, quickly dodging the question while whistling innocently, faltering slightly as you ran out of air.

You observed as the pink-haired girl fell to the ground with a subtle wince, landing outside of the circle. It was sad to watch, but then again you were still in the academy so it wasn't a huge surprise.

A red hue began to faintly form on her forehead, a bruise was starting to shape smack in the middle. It must've been a pretty bad hit if it was starting to pop up this quick, maybe you should heal her. She looked like she needed it. How her forehead got bruised, you weren't exactly eager to ask. Especially not when the one who made it was glaring in your direction.

Iruka-sensei blew the whistle around his neck, clapping his hands to grab everyone's gaze away from the fallen girl.

"Miu Ikeda wins." He glanced at the pink-haired girl in concern, "Are you alright, Sakura?"

The emerald-eyed girl nodded slightly, shakily sitting up from her position as she muttered a 'yes' to the teacher. His eyebrows knitted together before he hesitantly believed her. He looked to the other that stood in the middle of the circle with a slightly disappointed gaze.

"Miu, try not to punch that hard next time please."

The grey-haired girl scoffed and walked away, muttering darkly under her breath. You watched her figure before shaking your head.

Another arrogant person.

Sakura got onto her feet and attempted to walk out the court, though it was a wasted effort as she tripped in her steps. You zoomed towards Sakura, catching her mid-air as she fell into your arms, looking extremely out of it.

Iruka-sensei let out a sigh of relief, advancing towards the two of you. "Oh I should've known, Miu was going too extreme on her. It's a good thing you were there [M/n]. Could you please set her down somewhere far away from here?"

You carried her away, setting her down on the ground, the two of you not saying a word to each other as you began the healing process on her bruise. Turns out, that chick really did a number on her, more than you thought.

Tiny bruises had begun to manifest all over her arms (you assume it was from the multiple times she had tried to block Miu's attacks), and harsh red marks were scratched into her. You're surprised she even made it this far.

"Good job." You gave her a small smile. She uttered a small thank you before burying her face in her hands, angry whispers that were probably just her scolding herself.

"...Um, you did your best? I think you honestly were trying your hardest. If...if you'd like I could help you? It probably won't be much but I could always teach you how to make a paralysis poison that's similar to the one that I used on sausage-" You paused before correcting yourself. "Sasuke."

Her green eyes darted over to where the Uchiha was still standing, hesitation visible in her every movement.

"Thanks but no thanks, I'd rather show Sasuke-kun that I am the one who's worthy for his heart without any help. I'm also doing this for myself, I can't depend on someone again." She rubbed away her tears with the edge of her palm.

You hummed in understanding, giving her another smile as you finished off healing her. "I'll accept that but at least let me teach you how to heal bruises and cuts. It'll be helpful for you in the future."

"...Fine," she said.

Once you were done, you poked her forehead experimentally before standing up again, humming as you walked back to Shino.

"That was nice of you." He said after a short comfortable silence.

You looked up from where you sat on the grass, tilting your head to the side. "I'm a healer. I'm meant to heal ouchies." You said jokingly.

"So did you actually eat all that peanut butter?" You could see his eyes narrowing behind his thickly tinted glasses.

"Actually, Naruto came and stole them." He stared at you before looking at Naruto and turning his head back to you.

"..He knows where you live?"

"We live in the same apartment building." You said in a weak form of an explanation.

"Yes, but-"

"Oh shush, I wanna watch this fight."

"Still-"

You smacked his leg and propped your head onto your free hand, your eyes darting back and forth between the two contenders.

The fight between Ino and Kiba was a rather interesting one, Kiba and Akamaru being the main offenders while Ino was mostly attempting to defend herself.

You winced at her weak fighting stance, already figuring out that if Akamaru was to jump her, she would immediately fall and hurt herself.

And unfortunately, Akamaru did just that and she was thrown out of the circle. And even more unfortunately, it was in your direction.

Shino grabbed you by the collar of your jacket and pulled you to your feet as you narrowly avoided being crushed on.

"...Ow...." Ino propped herself up using her elbows, rubbing the back of her head and wincing slightly.

Shino released his grip on you and helped Ino sit up with you watching on with concern evident in your eyes.

"Are you hurt anywhere? Falling that hard should've left at least a bruise or a concussion or something. Do you feel any pain? Are you dizzy?" You frowned when she nodded and you cupped your hand over your mouth and began to shout at Kiba.

"KIBA, I THINK AKAMARU THREW HER TOO HARD!"

He looked up and ran over to your side and squinted at Ino. "How did Akamaru-"

She looked up and glared at him. "Don't."

Despite the situation, you snorted.

"Is Ino okay?" You looked up at Iruka-sensei and nodded, a green glow once again wrapping around your [dominant] hand. He hesitated before reprimanding Kiba and Akamaru and calling out the next names for the battle after he was done.

"Jeez, I feel bad for making ya constantly have to heal me." Ino grumbled as she wrapped a hand around your free one.

"It's fine, it's fine. I have enough chakra to heal you at least ten times a day. I think." You shook off her hand and placed it next to your [dominant] hand. "I've never actually healed someone ten times in a row actually. The most I've ever done is five."

Kiba poked your glowing hands experimentally and received a soft kick to the shins in return. And being the eleven-year-old he was, he kicked you back.

"Oh shush, I have to concentrate my chakra on this thin-" The green glow died out and you frowned.

You concentrated and you imagined your chakra flowing towards your hands, the bright green chakra flowing smoothly into your palms. They lit up once again and you pressed your hands back to her head, looking up and watching the next fight between Shikamaru and Naruto. It was easy to tell who was going to be the winner.

You removed your hands from her head and gave her a soft knock on the back of her head, lightly scolding Akamaru for going that hard on her.

"Thanks." She remained seated in front of you, watching the battle with bored eyes and fingers tapping against her knees.

You sat down again, pulling Shino and Kiba down with you and the four of you watched on quietly, a few impressed gasps slipping out from your lips whenever Naruto managed to perform a good kick.

To be honest, Naruto sucked. He had the will and determination but the way he fought Shikamaru was sloppy and it was obvious that he didn't get to practice much.

When Naruto started shuffling over in your direction, you allowed him to lay in your lap and Shikamaru to lean on your back and take a nap. Ino had protested when she had seen the blonde boy at first but you had shushed her with a gentle smack to the head and a calm gaze.

The rest of the day passed on rather quickly, Iruka-sensei touching upon the subject of Tracker-nins once all of you had gotten back in class. Shikamaru had continued to sleep on for the rest of the class while you had mindlessly drawn randomly sized circles and squares before somehow drawing patterns on your skin, the black ink curling and retracting at odd points.

ههههه❦L I N E❦ههههه

Sasuke Uchiha couldn't understand the boy sitting next to the Nara. He couldn't remember his name either and it infuriated him to no end. He didn't like not knowing things.

He had watched the boy fall easily at the paws of a small dog and yet he had stood against him, the strongest person in this class, the Prodigy. And this new boy had beaten him in less than ten minutes.

Sasuke decided that he didn't like him. He made no sense and he couldn't even see the reason on why he had insisted on healing all of his useless classmates after they battled. It was useless if they were just going to get injured over and over again.

His mind replayed the fight constantly, his brain trying to figure out where it had gone wrong, assessing every punch and kick he had sent in the way of the [h/c] boy. You were fast. He had to admit it. Speed was on his side the whole fight but Sasuke had strength. So where had it gone wrong? What had gone so wrong that this new boy had just left him standing, paralyzed and unable to move?

He scowled at his notebook and looked up again, his eyes somehow going back to you. You were drawing patterns on your arms, the Nara boy watching you lazily with half-lidded eyes. You were an unpredictable addition to his life and he didn't like it.

You were like that sudden piece of rice that wasn't rice but a hard piece of paper. Unexpected and unwanted. At least by him, it seemed.

The sensei seemed delighted to have someone capable of healing in the class. Even he couldn't deny that it was a small piece of good luck when they had gotten a healer. But what would that even mean? Who were you? And where did you even come from all of the sudden?

..Whatever, origin didn't matter in the slightest. More importantly, he had to get stronger. He needed more power. If he couldn't even beat an insignificant bug like you, then there was no chance that he would even be able to kill him.

A faint smirk plastered itself onto the Uchiha's face.

It seems things were finally starting to get more interesting.

"Hey, Lemon boy!"

He watched two hands slam down on the table and he looked up to see the face of his new rival.

"Let's eat some Udon?"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

183K 5.3K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
868K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
116K 13.7K 21
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
687K 25.1K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...