8 Years Later

By treebiscuit6

What if at the end of In The Heights Usnavi did move to the Dominican Republic? What happens when Usnavi move... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
..hey guys ๐Ÿ˜…

!!ANNOUNCEMENT!!

503 7 4
By treebiscuit6

The moment you've all been waiting for! Well, okay;
The moment SOME of you have been waiting for!

Its official! 8 Years Later is getting a sequel!

We're in the process of writing it and I cannot wait to share it with you!

Also, thank you so much for almost 900 reads! We could not be anymore grateful.

I'll be happy to answer any questions you have about the sequel (without giving too much away of course)

Once again, we couldn't thank you enough about the success this story has had.

-The writers of 8 Years Later❤

Edit: hehe, I made this announcement months ago and I um...forgot to post it..anyways- The sequel is out now and y'all can read it. Love you all and thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 39 18
She's left New York and gone back home but what will Mia Anderson do now? Is life going to be easier for her back home in Lima or is she going to reg...
10.8K 619 105
Nina had just returned from her first year out at Stanford University in California, having dropped out. She struggles to tell everyone what had happ...
595 97 17
Everyone has a song that captures who they are. No one but Leila Gonzalez can hear them. Melodies and tunes fill her head everywhere she goes, and al...