Toot it & Boot it 2: The Take...

By Shykeria15

Kaysia and Kaz is back but shit ain't nowhere near better. As she try to deal with this new life that's been... More

Character List
1
Recap
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
NEW BOOK

32

1.5K 80 12
By Shykeria15

Kaysia

After a few days living with marcell I settled in really well. He was my personal alarm clock. Every morning before work he wake me up with a kiss to my forehead. He was just so sweet with me. He never made me feel like I was a burden to him or whatever he had going on. & I loved it. After the kiss we both will share the bathroom getting dressed for work. Then ill make a small breakfast for us to share before her left. But today was an off day for me. So I got up earlier than usual to serve him breakfast in bed,

I was damn near finished. The only thing left to add to his plate was his favorite fruit. Strawberries. I sat everything neat on the tray then carried it to the room where he slept. I sat it down on the dresser. Then tip toed over to his bedside. His lips were slightly parted as he snored softly. I leaned my body down , puckered my lips then kissed his temple, He stirred so moved to his forehead , then his nose, and finally his lips.

" Good morning baby " I pulled back and said. He tapped my thigh signaling to climb on top of him. So I did so. Once I was comfortable. He reached behind me and rubbed my cheeks.

" Good morning " He grabbed my waist then grinded me on his morning wood.

I blushed " No no no no, I got something for you. "

He held his hands up so I could move. I took the chance while I could. He sat up while I got the tray. He smiled once he seen the food. " Oh word? " he cheesed.

I bit my lips. " I haven't cooked in a while so I hope you like it. Um, I showered already so the bathroom is yours. Um, yeah , enjoy " I stuttered. He took it then dug in.

While he ate I decided to clean up then check the mail. The little dishes and mess I made only took only 15 minutes to do. So now here I was outside getting the letters. The last one I grabbed had my name on it. Which struck my curiosity because i wasn't expecting anything.

I skipped back into the house , back into the kitchen. I sat his mail aside. Then held mine. The envelope felt light in my hands. I took the tip and ripped it open. The papers are folded neat and secured.

I was just about to unfold it when marcell decided to join me. " Thank you for breakfast baby " I sat it on the counter

I looked at his clothes. " Why you aint dressed? "

He wrapped his arms around me , and planted a kiss on my lips. " I had one more thing I got to do first. " He whispered in my ear. He took my lobe into his mouth , then bit it gently. His lips kissed down my neck causing me to catch chills.

His hands massaged my booty. One hand on each cheek . I bit my lip to hold in a moan. From my booty the tease the rim of my pants. One of them dipped inside my panties, rubbing my pearl in the process. " Read your mail for me . . " He said to me. I reached back to grab the papers.

In one swift motion he dropped down to his knees pulling my tights down as well. " Mar- Marcell "

" Read it out " He said in a low tone as he took one of my legs out , putting that leg over his shoulder. Whole time im anticipating his next move. Until he squeezed my ass hard with his other hand.

I cleared my throat and unfolded the paper and read aloud.

" Due to the fact that your Ad in the news paper . Ooshitt " I moaned as he licked my clit slowly. " - 30 days ago , we hear by announce that your marriage is now null and void by the state of Miami "

I couldn't even finish the letter about what next steps I need to take. In my head I was jumping for joy but right now. Right now , I was moaning from all the pleasure I was receiving.

" You divorced now baby? " He said against my pussy. Each vibration of everyone against my skin my me even more excited than the other.

" Yes ! oh fuck yes " I took my hand and placed it on the back of his head. Then grinded my cat on his tongue.

" Mhmm " He said , voice muffled by my movements.

I felt my nut getting slower with each sway of my hips. My leg started to shake. I let out one last moan as i came undone into his mouth. I felt insecure the minute I did it. But before I had the chance to show it he had popped back up with my cream on his little beard that was growing. I brought his face down to mine. I kissed him, tasting my juices. At this point I was glad I drink a lot of water caus ei tasted pretty damn good.

" Congratulations baby. " he said to me , bringing me out my thoughts

I smiled and shoved him out of the kitchen. He was late for work at this point. But I don't think he gave a damn.

Authors Note : !!!!

This set of updates are the LAST UPDATES FOR THIS BOOK! . Yes! its coming too and bitter sweet end. I feel like there is no point in dragging it on honestly.. Its not quite finished , giving these next couple of chapter but yeah...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 221 16
"Why Malik..?" Asia muttered to herself as the brown-eyed male in front of her, who didn't even bother to make eye contact with her, shook his head...
1.9M 36.5K 27
I'm not that great at summarizing stories, but don't let that stop you from reading. WARNING...WARNING...WARNING... There's a lot of sexual scenes (...
7.9K 345 23
What happens after 17 year old Cali runs away cause of her no shit parents and she is there for more than 2 years would she ever get out?who would c...
6.3M 189K 76
Molly is a young teen with anger problems because of her past. Growing up in a bad ass neighborhood and with a mean ass mother only makes things wors...