Elysium | Zhong Chenle

By rainygal_16

"You've all studied Greek mythology at some point in your life. Ever wondered why it was so important?" "They... More

➶1
➶2
➶3
➶4
➶5
➶6
➶7
➶8
➶9
➶10
➶11
➶➶➶
➶12
➶13
➶14
➶15
➶16
➶17
➶18
➶19
➶20
➶21
➶22
➶23
➶24
➶ 25
➶26
➶27
➶28

➶characters

1.2K 34 33
By rainygal_16

Lee April

"We could always go party with the aliens."

Zhong Chenle

"Me? I'm fine. Except for the fact that being around you gives me a constant headache."

Park Jisung

"I just wanted to meet my parents, and suddenly I'm about to die. Thanks a lot!"

Na Jaemin

"I've been talking to Jeno for five minutes and I'm now convinced that I am purely made out of coffee."

Lee Haechan

"Somewhere out there, a tree is tirelessly producing oxygen for you. I think you owe it an apology."

Lee Jeno

"If you're talking about the broken bow, that's our solution to the problem we had five minutes ago."

Huang Renjun

"Oh, I see. You're the reason there's warning labels on everything."

Mark Lee

"I was trying to avoid eye contact with him while walking and ran straight into a tree. So, yeah, I got caught. Come and save me, please."

Greek Mythology AU
Inspired by the Percy Jackson series
(Rick Riordan)

Welcomé

I was supposed to write my other book today but instead I planned out the plot for this one and started it

Oops :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 4.2K 55
sequel to home › jaemin! ❝when does this all end?❞ ꒰ there's a new girl in town. and she brings many secrets with her. will the group be able to unco...
22.6K 718 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...
447K 24K 70
❝how do you know when you're home?❞ ꒰ when moving to a new city throws one girl into a spiral of unanswered questions and new nightmares. ꒱ ↷ vulgar...
23.1K 213 18
NCTXReader fanfictions Includes fluff, smut, a bit of angst too Mention of strong languages, traumas, or traumatic words read only if you're comfort...