A Stupid Highschool Crush

By VenusBuggie

(RUSAME/COMPLETED) Russia walked the empty halls of the early morning. Pondering what he just did. He took so... More

(PROLOGUE)
The Perfect Grin
Glass... Everywhere...
Questions In The Rain
Stuck With a Psycho
And So It Begins
But You Promised
This Anger will Never Perish
1, A Love's Desire
2, Brothers Reunited
3, I'll Do It Myself

Why am I so Stupid?

1.3K 33 64
By VenusBuggie

[RUSSIA POV (3RD PERSON)]

Shit! I just told him I was the murderer! Is he going to call the police? Fuck... What do I do? Russia looked around at his surroundings, blood was dripping off the walls, Netherlands had a knife pierced through his heart, and the storm outside only grew louder and denser.

Suddenly a loud ringing could be heard. The startled Russian looked around to see where it was coming from... Netherlands pocket. The tall male reached down and grabbed the phone that was ringing. 'Sweetheart' was calling. Russia could only believe that that was America. He pressed answer.

"Hello? Netherlands!" America sounded happy over the phone.

"Is this...?"

"Amerika...?" Russia answered. 

Silence.

That's all Russia heard.

Silence.

Until...

"R-R-Russ....ia?" The American stuttered over the phone.

"Yes." 

"W-W-Why!?" 

"I love you, my little angel..." Russia smiled over the phone.

"H-huh?"

"Stay in your house, okay?"

"I- What!? YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION! RUSSI-"

Russia hung up.

Russia knew what he was going to do. He was going to go to America's house, steal America away, then go to school and kill EVERYONE.

[AMERICA POV (1ST PERSON)]

I was sitting in the corner of my bedroom, hyperventilating. 'Stay in your house'... That means... Russia's coming after me. I thought grimly. I got up, taking matters into my own hands. If he is gonna come after me... I'll run. I'll run to the sheriff's office and he'll follow me. I just need to, no matter what, keep running. I quickly got up, put my letterman jacket back on, and bolted down and out of the house. While running from my driveway to the sidewalk I noticed someone... Russia already on my tail. Shit! I gotta go! I internally screamed. My adrenaline mixed with my determinedness and I ran. I ran FAST.

The surroundings blurred by with each step I took. The thumping of the taller man behind me still audible. The sheriff's office... to the right 5 blocks away... I could make it. I WILL make it. Each time my foot hit the ground a new drop of hope filled me. Everything was going perfectly. Everything was going to work out. Everything would be happy and normal again...!

No...

No, No, No, No, No, No, No!

Everything was perfect!

Why? Why am I so stupid?

I ran and ran 2 more blocks. I wasn't looking anymore, and I tripped over a root. Landing on my knees. I inhaled with pain searing through my knees. They were both cut open, with blood pouring out. My breath staggered. My knees weren't the only thing bleeding, my ankle was cut up badly from the way I fell on the root. I couldn't hear Russia's foot steps anymore, maybe he was far away from me. I started to slowly crawl forward but stopped when I was lifted into a bridal position. I looked at who was carrying me and it was none other than the Russian.

"Hello, baby!" Russia smiled.

"Wha...." I managed to get that much out, I was so tired.

"No need to talk, love. You have some horrible cuts." The Russian's silver eyes moved to my legs. I sighed, trying to make myself able to talk again. But then Russia started to take off fastly with me in his arms. Where are we going? I thought to myself terrified. We ran through the neighborhoods, if I wasn't so tired from running I would try to muster all my energy into a shriek of help but my lungs couldn't take that right now. Everyone was asleep,  the neighborhood was eerily quiet. I hated it. The silence always scared me. It's just a void of unspoken thoughts in silence. I hate it. We arrived at a huge house on a hill. Russia managed to run up the steep hill no problem. (NOTE: He could see the house because Russia was already halfway up the hill at that point)

"We're here!" Russia grinned.

"Wh-.....Where?" I gasped for air.

"My house, cutie! Or... our house." I stared at him with confused eyes. He just ignored me and started to open the door. I didn't even know what neighborhood we're in at this moment, or if we're in a neighborhood at all. I glanced around at all the pine trees surrounding the house. The forests were so dense I don't think you could see the house from the bottom of the hill, especially with all this rain. The door finally swung open, and Russia stepped inside. He placed me on a couch next to a fireplace. I couldn't deny that the warmth of his house was cozy. 

"Meri." Russia said whilst starting the fire, I'm assuming I'm Meri?

"Hm..." Was all I managed to get out.

"I'm going to get some medicine and bandages for your legs, okay? Don't go anywhere!" Russia laughed at his own joke he made at the end. He was taunting my misery. With my legs in this condition, I can't do anything! I yelled at myself. If only I wasn't stupid enough to trip on the root. This all would've been over. Now I'm at a serial killer's house, with him inside!

"Meri!" Russia called out. I glanced over at him. "I got the medicine..." He sounded kind of scared. Uh oh... what kinda messed up stuff makes a serial killer scared!? "Wh-.....What?" I asked. I'm so tired... I just want this to be over. I want to sleep. I want to sleep and wake up with Netherlands and Mexico still alive. I want to sleep and forget this ever happened. I just want to sleep.

"It's gonna sting... like a lot." Russia clenched his teeth. "Ready?" I nodded. He slowly began to tip the bottle of weird substances on to my cut on my ankle. I gasped in when it hit my wound. I tried to thrash my leg around but Russia's grip remained tight.  "Let....G-Go!" I stuttered, hating the horrible sizzling feeling dripping down my leg. Russia's grip went tighter when I asked that. I winced from the pain. And it just stopped. Everything. Just went black. I guess I don't have a great pain tolerance if I passed out just from medicine.

When I awoke, I noticed I was on a soft bed, it was warm. I liked it. I was so tired. My eyes started to close again when Russia walked in.

"Oh. You're up, darling!" He stepped closer to the bed, and knelt down to face me.

"Mm." I muttered, I just wanted to sleep! Why couldn't he see that-!

"I'll let you sleep..." Russia whispered, moving his head very close to my forehead before landing a kiss on it. He walked out of the room. He kissed me!? What? I'll sleep... but then I need to get outta here! I thought as my brain blurred and I fell into a deep slumber.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Author here!

Hope you enjoyed! Don't worry tho, we aren't close to the end!

[1153 Words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.4K 2.5K 38
After America tried multiple times and failed to get rid of his lingering feelings to Russia, a game of truth or dare forced him to go up and talk to...
14.5K 283 20
Russia and Ame have had a rocky start. Things don't look like they're going to get better, until something suddenly happens. Now that Russia knows m...
2.9K 247 31
Belarus. A girl with an unstable home life, no social experience, and on top of that a disease killing her slowly unless someone does something about...
71K 2.2K 19
[RUSAME/COMPLETE -- SEQUEL IS OUT] What happens when a dangerously charming and bitterly sweet boy is pushed to the limits? Hell. America is #1 at...