Lovelorn //Vkook βœ”οΈ

By TeaCOokie4u

Seokjin's book'Lovelorn'becomes best seller making people question whether it's really a fiction or reality... More

Prologue
Confidential Case
The Four
One Step At A Time
Something's in the way
Hard to say I am sorry
Dream
I won't let go
For You
Win your Trust
Say it
I am here for you
Save me
The lonely shepherd
Don't worry be happy
It's a hard life
Life goes on
I am still standing
All Apologies
Lost stars
Keep Yourself Alive
Love is a wild thing
Someday We'll know
Killing me Softly
Talk me down
Jesus to a child
Euphoria
Cold Little Heart
The way you look tonight
Take me back to the night we met
Just Walk Away
Blue and Grey
When you love someone
If I go, I am going
Adagio
How I Love You
Endless Love

Some feelings like love?

3.6K 286 85
By TeaCOokie4u

“I got the call from Jay and I am concerned to where your work is leading to” Professor Son says looking at Taehyung, eyes judging his change of expressions.

“I am just helping him” Taehyung says looking down.

“There are other methods to do so, you know the consequences and also what a relationship a client and psychologist have, do you think you are doing it right way” Son scolds.

“Others tried yours correct ways, were they effective I know how to deal with my clients and also know what attitude to put in front of them and how to let them take it all out of their mind, do you doubt me?” Taehyung asks irritated but still not losing his temper on his professor. He always looks at Son as a fatherly figure so of course he respects him a lot but being told by others that his method is not right was something he didn’t like to hear.

“Taehyung you know how it ended back then what if history repeats itself?”

“I will pay more attention to it, you have to trust me”

“I do but I don’t know why I am afraid this time” he pauses “You are lagging in work too, are things too hectic for you, I don’t see you often”

“These idols have such a tight schedule they have meetings, shows, conferences, tours and whatnot”

Son remains quiet for a while signing some papers, keeping them aside he looks at Taehyung quite sincerely “He is the kind of person who doesn’t want to help himself, if it becomes too difficult for you tell me”

“He is not difficult and I want to cure him, he is not like everyone thinks he is” Son raises his brow.

“Okay as you say, So are you prepared for the tour with them” he changes the topic.

“Yeah I attended the meeting, mental carer has to be there, I still have to tell hyungs about it, I will try my best to make full use of this situation”

“Then I won’t delay you anymore from your work” Taehyung stands up ready to leave.

“Taehyung” Son calls him “Remember I am here if you have any problem...” Taehyung nods and leaves.

_____________________

Taehyung walks towards his book shelf adding some new books to his shelf but his mind was somewhere else, his action slow, hand moving on his own. He places the books one by one thinking of what Son has warned him, when did it come to this situation for him to be warned. 

He is the kind of person who doesn’t want to help himself..

Taehyung accidentally drops his book making him halt his train of thoughts. He looks down at the book, the one written by him ‘A Dangerous cage’ he bents down picking it up and turning its pages but then he quickly puts it back, sitting on his chair he leans down on the table resting his head in his arms he closes his eyes, that also doesn’t eases his mind so he opens the drawer and takes out his journal where he writes his daily activities and thoughts, still feeling restless he goes out taking a walk not knowing where exactly to go still being cautious not to walk into Jay, he was not in the mood of formalities, he takes turn and hears the soft sound of piano coming from the near room, the sound attracts him, he looks at the dark brown piano in the room shining in the light and his steps only pauses when he sees the person playing it, he takes his steps back quietly not wanting to disturb him.

Jungkook plays a soft tune, eyes closed, feeling the sound and also singing in a soft melody, his pale and long fingers working smoothly on the black and white keys. Taehyung somehow ends up in this kind of situation though he doesn’t mind. He leans more to the wall resting his head, closing his eyes and trying to feel the melody just like Jungkook, melting in his melodious voice, losing himself.

We have a promise to keep, no matter how many seasons pass; I will keep our promise,

I am ready to wait, though it is painful, my heart aches for you, but for you I will keep our promise….

The lyrics and the music makes the song heart breaking and brings in quitevthe feels. Taehyung feels wetness on his cheeks and wipes it immediately, he looks at Jungkook again who was oblivious to his presence, he looked handsome, pale skin, rosy lips, hair messily falling on his forehead that flutters slowly with the air, tattoo on his arm contrasting his face, wearing tank top and shirt tied on his waist, Taehyung feels light in his heart, his uneasiness melting, he just watches quietly, this moment feels so calm Taehyung wants to feel it a little more, but Jungkook stops, writing something on the page.

“UHMM” Taehyung hears the clearing of throat and turns only to find Hoseok standing there with a smile.

“Listening to Jungkook’s song, he never lets anyone hear it or disturb him while he is playing it, it is still not complete, he says something is missing and each time discards several lines” Hoseok whispers quietly.

“Then how did you know all this?” Taehyung asks slowly.

Hoseok smiles proudly “I once sneaked like you, got caught, scolded, but then also got to know about it” Taehyung’s lips curves up a little. Hoseok glances at Taehyung “Doc, are you free today?”

“Yes?” Taehyung waits for the reason.

“We have booked a private place to dine and have drinks, would you like to join us?” he asks eagerly.

“I can’t it is against the rules of company and I am only an outsider” Taehyung says facts.

“oh come on doc we have known each other for long enough to have some drinks together” Hoseok insists.

“My profession doesn’t allow me to do so” 

Hoesok frowns “But…you are different” Hoseok was losing hope.

Taehyung looks back towards the room hearing the footsteps “Moreover I don’t think I will be welcomed by all” he says.

Hoseok leans closer to his ear “He is not coming don’t worry” Taehyung feels disappointed but doesn’t let it on his face.

“What are you guys doing here?” they hear Jungkook say it while closing the door of the room. He glances at Taehyung, a smirk forming on his face “Why is it that you are always roaming around doc?” Taehyung avoids him, but Jungkook stands in front of them looking at the two suspiciously. 

“Are you thinking of doing some weird therapy again?” he asks, still not giving up. Hoseok who was enjoying this one sided conversation tries to say on behalf of Taehyung.

“I was inviting him for dinner, but he is declining even when you won’t be there” the two glares at Hoseok, who just smiles. “Say Jungkook have you changed your mind or you still want to go to her?” Hoseok makes a face.

“It is still a no” he gives one glance at Taehyung again “You should go Mr. kim or I will feel bad for being the reason of you not going there” Hoseok grins hearing that.

“You can never be the reason” Taehyung looks away.

“Then it is yes right, I will inform others, it will be fun you won’t regret it” Hoseok leaves quickly, Jungkook chuckles.

“Don’t miss me much doc” he walks away too leaving behind Taehyung with a headache, Freed was too much for him.

____________________

Four of them settles in the private compartment in a traditional Korean style restaurant, the paintings on the wall were also of emperor and subordinates eating and drinking, all having quite emphasis on their style of living, the place had minimum decoration but still looked aesthetic, there was light music, the air had the smell of incense as if they were pulled to the past and were dining in the royal palace, the group was impressed with the place, it was quiet and the people there very disciplined and skilled, they served them the mouth watering dishes and left, the liquor was also served in old style pots and cups, it was an amazing place. It quickly refreshed their spirits and without further ado they started to dig in the food. Namjoon takes the initiative and serves them the drinks. After just two or three they start loosening up and become more relaxed, Taehyung who was also stiff all this time relaxes a bit, the groups becomes talkative when drunk.

“This one is for Jungkook, the one who ditches us most of the time” Hoseok says raising his cup rest agreeing to it and drinking their fill.

“It seems like he is always in your mind” Taehyung says looking at the three.

“Don’t think too highly of him we are just humble” Yoongi says filling his cup again.

“He was such a pain when we joined this agency, he had all sorts of questions why do I need to put make-up? Why do they decide my hairstyle? What kind of clothes are these? I don’t want to dance, etc etc though we all felt embarrassed at first but this is how it is, jungkook on the other hand was not so easy he really used to give headache to Jay” Hoseok laughs recalling it.

Namjoon joins in “We had good moments too, whenever we felt something not fit for us we use to tell him and he voices it out boldly for us even arguing if not listened too, young and rebellious” They laugh thinking about it, Taehyung could only imagine all these things, though he knows Jungkook is not easy to handle but is still not out of control.

“Ugh…why does he always miss these dinners, see we are having such delicious food” Hoseok pouts.

“It is because he says you get too emotional and annoying for him to watch” Taehyung smiles hearing Yoongi say it. They order more drinks.

“So doc is Jungkook difficult?” Namjoon asks, chewing his food.

“Not easy” Taehyung says honestly. “I have countered many people to get used to these kinds of situations”

“What do you mean?” Yoongi asks passing Hoseok rice bowl, whose face was turning red, with the effect of liquor.

“It is not anything interesting, you might get bored” Taehyung shakes his head, choosing to eat.

“We really want to hear it” they insist.

“Ummm….it was when I was young, in my school time I liked to sit at the back in class so that I can observe the whole class, I started to understand the psychology of my classmates specially one delinquent group, they had the similar pattern, entering class, gossiping, bullying someone weak, taking notes from studious one and always discussing on which girl to target next, I think it was fun for them but boring for me, each school and class had same kind of personalities though there were variations in some but more or less same, there will always be some boys that girl admires and some who were jealous of those boys, I happened to unfortunately fall in the category of being admired I was good in academics but didn’t like to waste my strength in bullying or worrying about others, it may sound rude to you but I was like that, full of myself, I thought they had mediocre personalities not attractive enough to gain my attention so I never talked to anyone unless told to do so, this nature of mine made these bullies triggered and I was most of the time cornered and beaten, I liked to read their minds watch their expressions so I would just blurt out what they want to prove doing these things, targeting their weakness which in turn gives them more reason to beat me, when I could have just got one, my mouth and mind made me get two or three, I knew they were weak mentally and me at that time physically so I endured it and only does my part in front of Principal, they were so weak that just a little stimulation from my side and they would openly tell what they did in rage forgetting the outcome.” The three gawks at him, Taehyung looks at the drink in his hand, thinking for a while “Jungkook on the other hand is not like them he says things but it never has a meaning, but you know he is my client I have to listen to everything he says, so however hard he may try I will stick to him until he heals” Taehyung empties the cup. The three dumbfounded person claps after a pause.

“We are with you doc…..I miss him” Hoseok almost sobs and fishes out his phone, other two shaking their head.

“He is at it again, getting drunk and calling Jungkook, it happens each time” Yoongi explains.

As if expecting the phone Jungkook picks it up in no time, Hoseok cries how he misses him and wanted to have him there “Why? Is not doc entertaining you much….I knew he is boring” 

The phone was on speaker so he hears it clearly. Taehyung doesn’t even bother to roll his eyes for being dragged, he was expecting it.

“Doc is too good, just give some time to us too we are going abroad tomorrow”

“Yeah together” there comes a non chalant reply. “I am too lazy to talk” he disconnects.

“So rude, he is so rude” Hoseok looks at his phone.

“He likes it when you call him, I can hear it in his voice, so don’t worry” Taehyung pats his back. 

At this point they had finished the food and were quite drunk but still kept on talking randomly on anything, time passed by but their chatting didn’t, Yoongi was leaning on the wooden compartment wall, same with Namjoon , Hoseok was almost lying on table resting his head on the platform, his eyes close they thought he is sleeping, Taehyung was having his head leaned on his arm resting on table, but still no one was suggesting to leave, well they couldn’t that easily in this condition.

“The dreadful thing I encountered was when as a kid I drove my bicycle so fast that we both ended up in lake, I was shivering in fear and not cold that I will surely get a scolding from my mom, she was scary back then” Yoongi smiles hearing Namjoon and relating to it.

“I also saw something gore once and that had a impact on me for long…a senior friend of mine who joined police department of special investigation once asked me to accompany him for one case the culprit was a psychopath and literally fun was just his motive of murders, I agreed thinking I will learn something new but the body that I saw it had not parts intact, the brutal murder made me sick and I puked and felt dizzy for quite a while and finally couldn’t stay there anymore, my friend told me it happens at first then they get used to it….”

“Wow and here I thought you live a boring life” they hear the voice next to Hoseok who also sits up immediately all looking at the intruder, wide eyes.

“You…when did you come here?” the three members says in unison to the smiling Jungkook.

“When you all were having your ‘story time’” Jungkook says drinking from Hoseok's cup. He likes the taste pouring more for himself. “Okay party finished” He says drinking his fill.

“Noooooo” Hoseok whines leaning on his shoulder, “Doc still has some interesting stories to tell”

“No use, you won’t remember any” Jungkook pats his head. Taehyung tries to get up fist then leans on the wall not able to stable himself, Jungkook just watches amused, seeing the three struggle to move he finally gets up himself asking his guards waiting outside to help them, they settle in the car, Jungkook looks at Taehyung.

“Where is your house?” Taehyung stares for a while then slowly guides him, after several wrong turns they finally reach the right place, rest three were already asleep so Jungkook helps Taehyung.

“Look at that house, the one with the apple tree, there used to be a granny I thought she was possessed as kid, but then she passed away and I saw her lifeless body and realized that’s what death looks like seeing her face one last time…..do you think we should check that place?” Taehyung asks curiosity evident in his eyes.

“No, I am so afraid of ghost please let her be there” Jungkook says jokingly taking him to his house holding his arm tight.

“I am here for you don’t worry” Taehyung smiles lightly patting his hand holding his arm, Jungkook just stares, then looks away.

“You always say things like this, is it your habit” they reach the door Taehyung tries to open the door but couldn’t focus on it, Jungkook rolls his eyes snatching the keys from him but the door opens before he could try and Jimin looks at the two, he gapes looking at Taehyung then glances at the person holding him, he looks at them like a fish in a pond opens and closes his mouth then immediately shuts the door on their faces.

“Ji..jimin” Taehyung looks at the white door blankly then glances at Jungkook and says a “Oh” in understanding. Jungkook raises his brow, then frowns impatiently.

“He is a fan of Freed” Taehyung says holding his head, then knocks on door “Open the door Jimin”

Slowly the door opens again Jimin peeks his head out and another one joins too “They are my brothers-” Taehyung was about to introduce when Jimin shouts “OH MY GOD I am not prepared” and tries to close the door again but Jungkook blocks it this time with his foot, he pushes the door wide making the two brother look at him in awe and fascination, he waves his hand to say hi and pushes Taehyung towards them, they quickly turn their attention to Taehyung trying to hold him, giving time for Jungkook to run away, though he hears a soft voice reaching to him “I am your big fan JIMIN”

___________________

(Notes from Taehyung’s journal)

……. Sometimes people forget that others are human too, what people see is from their point of view and not from other's and they forget that when it comes to people other than them, they are still inexperienced, I may be doing actions not right in our field but this person he is also different, atleast for me.

Maybe while drunk I became talkative, I have to take care next time but it was good to see him join his friends though for a little while…..

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 59 20
Taehyung is a very smart student. he is always top in his class and is well behaved. Jungkook is a bad student, that disobey what the teacher say, b...
133K 3.4K 47
Members of International Boy-band BTS, Taehyung and Jungkook have come a long way in their relationship. They have overcome many hardships. They have...
1.6K 78 5
"Tae.. hyung.. I.. I don't like you that way" Jungkook didn't know how to react. He didn't know what to talk anymore. Taehyung didn't hope either. Em...
777K 34K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...