The Stars in her Eyes

Av StardustRainbow

"I'm sorry , what? " She asks, her eyes widening. The brown eyes in front of her twinkles with mischief. " Y... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Epilogue

Chapter 11

3.7K 136 56
Av StardustRainbow

"Don't be stupid, why would she suddenly like Chaeyoung?" Jeongyeon scolds her.

"You're a loser. She's in love with you and you think she likes me." Chaeyoung hits the back of Nayeon's head.

"I think you're just making excuses because you're chickening out on asking her out." Dahyun throws a popcorn at the older girl.

"I have my reasons!" Nayeons says defensively.

"State them!!!" Momo demands as she grabs some popcorn from Dahyun's bucket.

"She doesn't like being kissed but she lets Chaeyoung do it."

"Because she is too nice to stop people. Next." Tzuyu waves her off.

"I asked her to have lunch with me, she went shopping with Chaeyoung instead." Nayeon continues petulantly.

"They already made plans, she doesn't let people down like that. How is she to know your chicken shit ass is actually going to ask her on a lunch date?" Jihyo laughs at her stupidity.

"I'm not chicken shit and it's not a date. I just wanted to do something nice for her. "

"Sounds like a date and you are chicken shit. Next." Jeongyeon insists for her to continue.

"She said she made pancakes again today because Chaeyoung likes them. "

"Chaeyoung likes them but who loves them? You're too stupid, wonder what she ever sees in you." Dahyun aims the whole bucket of popcorn at Nayeon's head and watches it splatter on the ground.

"Who loves pancakes ? Oh Tzuyu loves pancakes too. So you're saying she likes Tzuyu?" Nayeon turns to look at Tzuyu accusingly.

"You know what? Mina doesn't deserve such an insufferable fool. It's better if I ask her out." Chaeyoung announces, getting a high five from Jeongyeon.

"What happened to bros before hoes?" Nayeon snarls.

"You didn't just call Mina a hoe." Momo says and enjoys how Nayeon balks at that, her face turning white.

"Actually it sounds like a good idea the more I think about it. Mina is beautiful, she's got a perfectly shaped mouth, an amazing rack.." Chaeyoung continues.

"Don't talk about her like that!" Nayeon growls.

"A nice juicy ass that I'd just love to squeeze, mmh!!" Chaeyoung is having fun making Nayeon mad.

"That's it!!"

When Mina and Sana open the door when they return from their shopping trip, they see Chaeyoung and Nayeon rolling around on the floor which is for some reason covered in popcorn.

Dahyun is watching them with another bucket of popcorn.

Jeongyeon and Tzuyu are chanting fight fight fight.

Jihyo and Momo are trying to separate them.

Nayeon stops when she sees Mina at the door. She pushes Chaeyoung off the top of her and shrugs off the popcorn sticking in her hair.

Chaeyoung scratches her neck and looks at Mina guiltily.

"We were pretending to be in WWE." Nayeon offers as an explanation.

Mina shakes her head disapprovingly and goes to her room.

"Fucking weirdos." Sana laughs at the pair and follows Mina to the room.

"I'm sorry she saw that." Chaeyoung pats Nayeon's back.

"I'm sorry I didn't trust you." Nayeon puts an arm around Chaeyoung's shoulder and just like that they're friends again.

Jihyo makes them clean the floor which they do, whining constantly about how it's unfair when Dahyun is the one who spilled it.

Two weeks into March Nayeon is tired of constantly getting up in the morning to get to the coffee shop before her manager does to get Mina's order right. She decides to sleep in for one day.

When Mina winces as she takes a sip of her coffee Nayeon decides she'll forever lose her sleep over a cup of coffee.

The smile that adorns Mina's face the next morning when she receives the coffee that's to her taste makes Nayeon feel like the sleepless mornings are worth it if she gets to see a smile like that.

Mina knows Nayeon slept in, she doesn't care for her coffee, she wants the older girl to rest well but her heart melts a little knowing how much effort she's making just to get her a perfect cup of coffee.

"That's love!" Tzuyu says when Nayeon comes in after the manager another morning, looking tired and exhausted. "To lose sleep just to get you a drink? That's love. "

And Mina really wants to believe in Tzuyu's words.

She's spending her birthday in Japan with her family. She is going to miss the girls but birthdays are always reserved for the family.

"Have a great birthday." Nayeon says. She's fidgeting and looks anxious. The ache she feels knowing she is going to be away from the taller girl is not reflected in the brown eyes she adores.

"Thank you." Mina leaves without hugging. She's mad at herself for expecting so much from someone who's not even willing to ask her out.

She doesn't get a single call or text from Nayeon the next four days. The ache in her heart grows deeper and deeper.

She tucks herself into bed early that night only to be woken up by a loud bang in the middle of the night.

She walks downstairs calling for her parents but it's really dark and quiet.

Her heart thuds just a little. She comes to the center of the living room and the lights suddenly come on.

"Surprise!!!"

Rose petals fall from over her head caressing her skin gently.

There are fairy lights everywhere making her whole house look magical.

Mina's eyes moisten a little at how much effort her bandmates have gone through for her birthday.

"I can't believe you're all here!" She walks to them and gets swamped in a group hug.

Nayeon just stands in a corner, watching the scene before her fondly.

They get her a huge cake and Mina squeals when Jeongyeon puts it all over her face.

There's so much laughter in the house and Mina feels so happy and content that she wishes she could preserve this moment forever.

The girls stay at her house and Mina wonders when Nayeon is going to wish her. She hasn't said a word to her yet.

The next morning she's greeted by the girls running around in the kitchen, making breakfast fit for a queen. It warms her heart. It feels even warmer when she sees Nayeon laughing and chatting with her parents.

They have lunch in her favorite rooftop restaurant that has a brilliant view. Mina can't believe they got her a table here, it takes month of advance booking to reserve a table in this place. The food is great, the view is splendid , her parents look happy and her bandmates look cheerful.

Nayeon is still quiet.

Sana and Momo drag Mina to a spa in the evening and even though she's reluctant to stay away from Nayeon she goes with them because she doesn't want them upset. She finds herself surprisingly enjoying the spa date.

She feels relaxed and refreshed when she gets back around eight and gasps at what she sees.

There is a huge white screen set up in their garden, chairs and couches lay evenly set on the lawn. There's wine and food and lanterns adorn every corner. It's so beautiful she wants to cry.

She is taken to a special seat by Tzuyu.

A video begins to play.

"Happy birthday to the most beautiful girl in the world." The first slide reads making Mina smile.

It's a compilation video of her childhood, videos from sixteeen and performances and events. It's sweet, thoughtful, funny and emotional that Mina begins to cry halfway through the video.

She hugs the girls one by one when it finishes but Nayeon is nowhere to be found. Her heart falls a little.

They're watching films in the garden and Mina's snuggling to her parents like a kid. She always wanted to have an outdoor cinema experience but being a celebrity meant little privacy and she couldn't enjoy simple things in life.

It's finally happened on her birthday.

She doesn't know when she dozed off but she open her eyes and blinks them in confusion when she sees her parents have retired to their room. The watch in her hand reads 11.50.

Some of her band mates are watching the film, some are sleeping but Nayeon is still missing.

She gives up hope that she's going to get a simple wish from the older girl.

And then she feels a tap on her shoulder.

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

24.7K 586 20
"You and that Jeongyeon, what are you playing at?" "Exactly what it looks like, we are dating now" "Then what the fuck are we?! Just last Saturday...
128K 4.9K 31
[COMPLETED + G!P + bad words] Lee Y/N a 21 year old woman who is finding a job since she's just playing games all day and night. Her friend who works...
60.8K 2.4K 17
*********************** "You're really pretty you know." "How many times you'll say that?" "Till my last breath." *********************** "Let me go...
50.4K 1.1K 32
Addicted to her lips and smellπŸ―πŸ“πŸ§ First michaeng fanfic i guess uou guys will like it. (completed ) ❀️❀️ Highest ranking MiChaeng #4 (09/02/21 M...