𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃

By dmalfoysmissus

*UNDER MAJOR EDITING* He loosened his hand from around my neck teasing me with a walking motion of his two f... More

𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

53.8K 1.5K 4.5K
By dmalfoysmissus

QUICK AUDIENCE DISCLAIMER:

THERE ARE MOBILE PHONES IN THIS FILM, BUT THEY ARE RARELY EVER USED, ONLY WHEN NEEDED.

P.s I was winging this book at the start but I've developed some ideas and an ending idea, I hope you are enjoying the story.

Please vote and comment, it really does inspire me to continue to write and gives me a boost of energy to put more effort into the chapters for you guys.

How're you guys feeling about this story, I'd love to know!

Love all you readers!

X

Adeline

I sat in my usual seat next to Eve and Bex with an attempt to distract myself from recent activities.

As I walked out out of class I felt a familiar hand wrap around my wrist and forcefully yank me back to the stone wall of the corridor.

"Fuck me Draco, ouch." I spat with furrowed brows comforting the impact on the back of my skull.

He stood there, towering over me just panting, unable to read his blank expression I gazed into his silver eyes.

"Well if you're just going to stand there, I'll be off." I spoke out in awkwardness.

"Adeline, meet me in the prefects bathroom tonight at 9pm sharp." He demanded blankly.

"Why-

"Just fucking do it!" He demanded slamming his palm onto the stone wall next to my ear.

I quivered under his trap, frightened in all honesty, I was speechless at his fury.

"Mate, what're you doing?" I heard Kol's voice as he grabbed Draco's arm shoving it away from my face.

"You okay, darlin?" Kol questioned cupping my chin as I stood still with confused eyes at Draco, why was he so angry?

"Yeah fine thanks, let's just go." I demanded grabbing a hold of Kol's arm and dragging him to the court yard.

We walked in a comfortable silence, Kol knew now was not the right time to question the situation, but he also knew I was strong enough to defend myself.

A dull ache pounded throughout my skull as I squinted my eyes in pain.

"Ow" I murmured as I started feeling dizzy.

Kol looked I'm my direction with confusion "You alright, sweetheart?" he questioned.

Before I could offer him a reply i dropped to my knees, crushing my palms against my temples as I screamed in agony, Kol's muffled voice invading my ear drums as the man appeared.

"Help me." he whispered painfully.

What the hell is going on.

The excruciating pain banged through my forehead as It felt like I was in the room, in that basement, with that man, his face so hard to make out almost as if it was blurred.

Men came marching down the basement stairs with evil chuckles as the man screamed "NO NOT AGAIN, PLEASE LET ME GO...LET ME FUCKING GO!" whining in tears.

I screamed "STOP IT LEAVE HIM ALONE" as if I was actually there, I don't understand what's going on.

Kol

What the fuck?

She was screaming for someone to leave someone alone, down on her knees cupping her temples as she screamed in pain.

Then it stopped.

Her bloodshot eyes shot open like she'd been doing some high class drug, drunk on adrenaline.

"Adeline, what the hell is going on?" I questioned leaning on one knee wiping her tear with my thumb.

"J-just take me to my dorm, I'll explain everything there." She cried numbly with confusion.

As we arrived at her dorm sitting on the two opposite sofas in her living space she stared explaining.

"There's no warning to it, it just flashes through my head." She whispered gripping onto her whiskey glass with shaky hands.

"What flashes through your head?" I questioned with curiosity leaning forward resting my elbows on my knees.

"T-these images of a man, in fact it's more like a video as if i'm there, with some man i can't put a name to and he's screaming for help but I can never help him, he's beaten black and blue and then they just...disappear." She inhaled a sharp breath as she sipped on her fire whiskey.

"Look, Ade if you ever need me if you show any signs of these—these flashes then you have my number, message me or call me okay? I'll come to you, we can figure this out together, don't refrain you don't have to be alone." I informed her with a comforting tone.

She nodded and offered me a light smile "I will, thank you Kol."

"Well what exactly would you do without me darlin?" I grinned with a dashing smile.

"Oh shut up." She rolled her eyes with a laugh.

Adeline

"Make me." Kol demanded squinting his eyes as he sat forward with a smirk.

"I'm afraid you'd enjoy it to much." I winked swilling the whiskey around the glass as I cocked a brow at him.

"Oh yeah, and how's that Adeline?" He questioned with a growing smirk.

I stood up and walked over to his sofa as i bent down whispering "wouldn't you like to know" into his ear.

I watched him tilt his head back and groan chuckle, damn that was low key sexy.

I went to walk away until his warm large hand cuffed my wrist and dragged me down to his sofa "stop being a flirt!" He demanded holding me down.

Then was the moment.

We stared into each other's eyes for what felt like an eternity, reading behind each others coffee brown eyes as our breaths morphed into one, the tips of our noses grazing against one another's.

Until he shook his head lightly "um so, I have to...get to bed." He nervously chucked.

"Oh yeah, me too— aha...goodnight." I muttered clearing my throat.

As I watched him close my door I waited until 21:45 to leave my dorm, I made my way down to the prefects bathroom, it's always dead this time of night there again so is the whole castle.

It was almost 22:00 as I heard feminine moans coming from some direction I couldn't make out as I rolled my eyes and chuckled to myself, but they started to become more clear as I walked to where Draco would be.

And there he was, pumping his fingers in and out of Lavender as she had her legs wrapped around his torso moaning his name as he panted against her chest with her back pushed against the wall.

I dropped my wand from my grip and gulped making both their heads snap in my direction, nothing but a devilish grin riding on Draco's lips as a tear pushed its way to my eye, it's not like we're together but he's constantly blowing hot and cold and I knew I was meant to see this...but why?

It stung a little.

Why is he doing this to me? Do I really mean that little to him, am I really that disgusting?

He bullies me, flirts with me, saves my fucking life, ignores me, flirts with me then goes out of his way to make sure I see him finger fucking Lavender, he's a fucking psycho, a hot psycho but still bloody one!

Lavender jumps off of him when she sees me "oh I'm—I'm so sorry I didn't know you were here, Ade, I'll be off." She whimpers struggling to pull her tights back over her legs.

"Don't worry, it's okay." I reassured, offering her a sympathetic smile as she hoped out of the room.

I strolled over to Draco as he had a devilish grin plastered across his face, dragging my finger against the wall with my lips slightly ajar researching his now shocked expression.

He wants to fuck with me? Two can play that game.

"Does she taste as good as me?" I question with a smirk, still slowly strolling towards him.

"I—what?" He replied in question with a look of confusion.

I stepped in front of him leaving little to no space between us, reaching on my tip toes to bring my mouth to his ear as I brushed my tongue under his jaw "does she moan your name like I do?" I moaned into his ear as I felt him shake slightly.

"Fuck me, Draco." I moaned as I pushed my body against him, with little hesitation he grabbed my throat until I gently pushed him on the floor, my legs either side of him as i straddled his hips looking down at him biting my lip. I felt him grow hard through his black trousers I gave him a taste of my tongue hungrily kissing him as he nibbled at my bottom lip holding my waist, i pecked under his jaw to his ear brushing my lips against his lobe "don't ever fuck with me again, I hope you enjoyed your last taste you piece of shit—don't you ever speak a word to me Draco Malfoy." And I stood up and left.

That felt refreshing, a taste of his own medicine.

____________________________________

It'd been a couple of days of ignoring each other, it was surprisingly easy as he barley showed up to classes.

Tomorrow was the day that my stay at the Malfoy's for Christmas would begin, i was ecstatic to be spending this holiday with Evelyn and her mother, her father and Draco not so much.

I'd been to the the manor a handful of times on meetings with my father, I knew what to expect.

My father and Lucius say they are acquaintances, well more life fucking best pals if you ask me, they are the exact same; rude, narcissistic and obnoxious.

Me and my father have never seen eye to eye, he avoids me at all costs, it stings a little but I'm worth more than that, and so is my mother. I guess like Narcissa is with Lucius she's afraid to leave him, they love their husbands dearly but it's not healthy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 10.2K 29
"It's one of the commandments after all Harry, love thy enemy." "I'm pretty sure that's not one of the commandments Ginny." "Oh whatever, he knows w...
2.9M 87K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
18.1K 356 43
He's a regrettably barbarous, pureblood, Slytherin heir; 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲, unavailable, and that's the way he'd prefer it to remain. Draco Mal...
156K 3K 83
"Who would have thought, that I would have fallen in love with a Potter." "And I, a Malfoy." ***** You, Anastasia May Potter, and your family are ri...