𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄�...

By -lunatichale

CROWN OF THORNES| "ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀ ꜰɪɴɢᴇʀ ɪꜱ ᴘʀɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏʀɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴄᴀʀ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ." In which another famil... More

━ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
━ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
━ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
━ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
I. Operation: High Fucking School
II. Poke My Hontas
III. Dance The Night Away
IV. Hidden Memories
V. Which Hale
VI. Mocking Edward 101
VII. M.B.T.
𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. Sunny Day Hostess

𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐒

19.4K 556 520
By -lunatichale

𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐒
by -lunatichale

"𝙰𝚗 𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜?"

"𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝? 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛."

"𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗𝚎."

"𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 '𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚊𝚜𝚖, 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝.'"

"𝙼𝚑𝚖. 𝙽𝚘𝚠, 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚝."

✧˖*°࿐ 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎,

𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎.

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

✧˖*°࿐ 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 was only an eight-month-old baby when she was given up by her unknown parents to an orphanage in Birmingham, England. For the whole 7 years that she was in that orphanage, she never once felt the true happiness and love from the people around her. She wanted a real family. Everytime there was a couple or a family visiting and planning to adopt a child, she would always dress to impress. However, the main reason she wasn't picked every time, was because of her uncontrollable need to mock people. She was a nice girl, truth be told. She helps in house chores, smiles everytime, plays wonderfully with other children. But when she sees something that's worth making fun of, her mouth is like an assault rifle that keeps firing insults and sarcastic remarks. Hell, her first words when she was a baby were even "Boo you". So, they have a love and hate relationship with the girl.

     𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, the little girl ran away from the orphanage, seeking love and adventure. And that was exactly what she found when she bumped into the notorious head of the Thorne Family, Armand Thorne. He was immediately captivated by the girl. It was as though she was born to be a Thorne, she was cunning, fearless, determined, and, a bonus, amazing at mocking people. Therefore, they couldn't help but take her under their wing.

     𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐋𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌, about how they are vampires. And it didn't ever bother her. In fact, it only made her love them more because in spite of the urges that they have on the very thing that was running through her veins, they took care of her and loved her. This was the real family she had been searching for. Now, she was Miracle Blair Thorne.

     𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝟏𝟕, the Thornes decided to give Miracle a normal student life in her remaining years as a high-schooler. Back in England, they weren't able to attend Miracle's middle-school graduation, musical recitals, variety shows and such because of the risk of exposure. So, they moved to the rainy town called Forks. Little did they know, that they had signed up for much more than graduations or recitals when they met another family of vampires, the Cullens.

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐒

Zoey Deutch
as
𝑴𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒍𝒆 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒆

✧˖*°࿐ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚎

"My crown is not an accessory. It's a weapon I stab in people's necks when they annoy me. Care to venture a volunteer?"

═══ ∘◦❁◦∘ ════

Daniel Sharman
as
𝑺𝒆𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒆

✧˖*°࿐ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚎

"My family was the definition of beasts. But then everyone changed and I was suddenly left behind."

═══ ∘◦❁◦∘ ════

Bill Skarsgård
as
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒆

✧˖*°࿐ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚎

"A word of warning, my family likes to spell 'thorns' with an 'e' to honor our name. Don't tell them that the word is misspelled or else you'd find your tongue amongst the pile of tongues that made the same mistake."

═══ ∘◦❁◦∘ ════

Penelope Mitchell
as
𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒆

✧˖*°࿐ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚎

"I'm the sunflower in the family of wildflowers. Which is why people tend to underestimate how brutal I can be when I want to."

═══ ∘◦❁◦∘ ════

Cillian Murphy
as
𝑨𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒆

✧˖*°࿐ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚎

"My family is the one thing I care about and one needs to be a bloody fool to think I'd let anyone hurt them."

═══ ∘◦❁◦∘ ════

Carla Gugino
as
𝑽𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒂 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒆

✧˖*°࿐ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚎

"They see me as the glue that keeps this family together, and honestly, they couldn't be more wrong."

with

Jackson Rathbone as 𝑱𝒂𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒆
Robert Pattinson as 𝑬𝒅𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝑪𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏
Ashley Greene as 𝑨𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝑪𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏
Kristen Stewart as 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑺𝒘𝒂𝒏
Nikki Reed as 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒆
Kellan Lutz as 𝑬𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒕 𝑪𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏
Peter Facinelli as 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒍𝒆 𝑪𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏
Elizabeth Reaser as 𝑬𝒔𝒎𝒆 𝑪𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏

And the rest of the Twilight casts as their respective roles.

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═══════

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞

1st Trailer (previous cast)

2nd Trailer (updated cast)

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═══════

𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

This story contains graphic depictions of violence, sexuality, strong language, and/or other mature themes.

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═══════

𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓

I do not own the Twilight Saga, obviously. It belongs to the wonderful people behind the movies and the books. I do, however, own my OCs and the additional plot that is not originally from the books/movies.

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═══════

𝑪𝒐𝒑𝒚𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Copyright © 2020-2021 -lunatichale

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the expressive written permission from the author.

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═══════

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆

Hey, beautiful! This is my second Jasper Hale fanfic and I'm soooo ready to create a completely different love story that features Jasper and Miracle. If you've read my first Jasper fanfic, then you'll notice that my main OC in that book, Luna, is quite similar to Miracle. However, even though Miracle is quite sarcastic and a bully, she's still very friendly to people while Luna is utterly aggressive. (which we all love).

I hope you enjoy this book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 1.7K 11
in which amaya cullen will do anything to protect her family. even if it means threatening the new girl who can't seem to mind her fucking business ...
440K 12.6K 40
" 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼. " ...
26.3K 746 17
𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉, 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓃𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓅𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 ...
Drowning By ghost

Fanfiction

129K 2K 30
In which the mate of Jasper Whitlock drowns in the sea of drama that rages around Isabella Swan. Jasper Whitlock/Hale x Fem!OC