Sokeefe in High School | huma...

By koltc____lover

The Moonlark, one of the most famous singers in the world in the band Black Swan. Not many people know that t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 6
A/N
A/N:
Bullying Is Wrong
Chapter 7
Epilogue

Chapter 5

1.8K 16 17
By koltc____lover

Sophie's POV (in Biana's room):

"So, spill," Biana questions Sophie when they are alone.

"We were childhood friends, I was actually his only friend because his family was really cold towards him so I was there and able to help him build up his confidence. We all know how he is now." I answered.

I think that I forgot to mention something when we were little, I may or may not have had a crush on him. Major crush. And seeing him now only ignites that crush even more.

Keefe's POV (in Fitz's room):

"Alright, so, HOW THE FU** DO YOU KNOW SOPHIE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" Fitz screamed in Keefe's face.

"She was my childhood friend and still is my crush," Keefe replied blushing and looking away. What? It was true. I did have a crush on Sophie when we were little. Super Big crush on her. Today when I saw her dancing it just reminded me how much I love her. Oh god..... I'm in love with the Moonlark.

A/N:

Bello!!!! How was the chapter? I'm still a little stuck on how I want this to go, but today I had help from one of my friends. Bye!!!!!!!!

~koltc____lover

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 678 20
Hi, My name is Luna Valente. I'm a 16 year old girl who lives in Cancun. My passion is roller skating. It's the thing I love most. I don't know how I...
5.2K 95 10
It had only been a year since her parents died in a car accident, a year since she was adopted. And now her adopted parents are sending her to a boa...
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
5.5K 68 17
Sophie Foster is in a toxic and abusive relationship with her current boyfriend, Steve. Sophie and her old friend and crush, Fitz Vacker bump into ea...