SÄDÏSTÏC TŸPË [ OHSHC x MALE...

By AikoSunbarashi

This book is a boy x boy fanfiction. If you are not a fan of that, please just get away from this book as far... More

00| Information
01| Ouran High School
02| First Impression to the Class
03| The Host Clubs Dogs?!
04| Cover them or not?
05| Protecting Haruhi
06| The Hosts' Acts
07| Why Is Everyone So Scared Of Me?
08| Starting Today we're Hosts?!
09| First Day As A Host!
10| Don't Ever Mess With Me...
11| That's A Rare View
12| Tanaka, Daiki
13| The King is so Stupid
14| Your 8 million Will be Reduced!
15| Why Did I Agree Again..?
16| Filthy
16.5| Side Chapter!| PAST
17| You're My New Favorite
18| Don't You Dare
19| What's wrong with Mori-senpai?
20| A little Cute
22| Panic
23| Accidental Kiss
24| Get a Ride
25| Work
26| Tired...
27| Cherry Blossoms
28| Flower Crown
29| As Your Friends
Question and Answer!^^
30| The Physical Exams
| Special Chapter!!! |
31| Misunderstanding
32| New Guest
33| Attack of the Lady Manager (Part 1)
34| Attack of the Lady Manager (Part 2)
| Valentines Special!!! |
35| Gay is hot
36| The Twins Fight
37| Teasing With Jealousy
38| Stop Fighting!
39| The Apprentice
40| You're Such A Brat
41| Shirou's Piano Piece
42| Evil Maid
43| A Favor from Kyoya
44| Self-defense
45| Flustered
46| Indirect Kiss
47| Care
48| St. Lobelia Girl's Academy
49| Rage of Silence
50| Confused
51| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 1)
52| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 2)
53| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 3)
54| (M/N)-sama!
55| Not so innocent
56| Sweet Tooth's ache
|| i m p o r t a n t A/N!^^ ||
| Halloween Special!!! |
57| Regret
58| It's Your Privilege
59| Because I Heard...
60| The Fujioka Sibling's Fight
60.1|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 1)
60.2|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 2)
60.3|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 3)

21| Distracting Dance

17.1K 776 594
By AikoSunbarashi

Yes, You see that art right. It is infact Mori holding (M/N) to dance and distract him as the title says. (M/N)'s Clothes are inspired by the movie I just recently watched again JOKER. Sorry for the late update, but I hope to see you guys again!^^

I went back inside, following from behind me was Tamaki with visible three bumbs on his head, The twins laughed but I just rolled my eyes and went to Haruhi as she sweat dropped at me. I relaxed a bit and looked towards the crying Tamaki as he amazingly grows mashrooms by using his woe.

I looked at everyone they looked like they were waiting for their king to rise up, but to their fortune he didn't and just woe in sadness. I waited till they go back to their usual selves, but to my surprised they just stayed quiet.

I glanced around the room and saw The twins looking at me with what surpsingly looked like 'looks of curiosity'. I turned my head to the opposite direction, which is the window and tried to ignore them, but they just kept staring at me.

After about 3-5 minutes I finally gave in, I sighed out loud.

"If you gingers have something to say, just say it." I stated glancing to their direction.

The two looked at each, like they were sending telepathic messages to each-other. After that they looked back to me.

"Well, actually.. um.. we're curious..." Hikaru starts off, looking slightly hesistant while he slowly went and walk around to my left side. "..If you're actually Gay, because at first we thought that boss was joking when he said you were Gay along with Haruhi. But I guess that would make sense of how Haruhi got the girls's hearts without a sweat and you getting a crush at some guy you just met," Kaoru finishes for Hikaru, as he popped up from behind me on my right, which I didn't even nothiced. I quickly flashed them a glare, making them flinch away. But I slowly softened them when I felt Haruhi's hand tugging on my sleeve.

I sighed out loud once more as the hosts waited for my answer. I could see Kyoya going to a far table with his laptop and I thought he would just ignore this, but unknowingly I saw him glancing to my direction like he was waiting as well.

"First Off, I am not Gay and so is Haruhi." I stated, I saw them still staying silent and patiently waited for my continuation, "And secondly, you do not just ask someone their sexuality or assume what their sexuality is based on what you just heard." I said like I was counting my fingers, and made a quick glare at Tamaki who flinched away and went back to growing his mushrooms, but still listed to our conversation nonetheless.

I then went and stepped forward and turned my back to them and looked over my shoulders to them once more, "Lastly, don't be insensitive when you notice or know that the people you asked for their sexuality are uncomfortable with that question." I said trailing off as I looked out to the window with slight saddened eyes, but took them back as quickly as I let them slide, ''That, unless they actually don't mind." I finished.

There was silence...

I sighed once more.

"I'm Bi, so stop pestering me of what my sexuality is, alright?" I said, as I rub my temples. I could see them smiling afterwards. I somehow didn't noticed the look of relief of the hosts faces especially a certain raven haired male, who also smiled after hearing that statement.

Someone cleared their throat as they made an echoing step forward from behind me and Haruhi, which actually made me flinched from the sudden sound. But I came back to my senses when I realized that it was just Tamaki.

"All right, then..." He started. I looked at him up and down, he looks to have recovered from earlier. "Let's examine our strategy." He stated which I gave a puzzled look. "Which one?" The hosts all said in unison, well except for me and Haruhi. Tamaki sighed while he looked down, like he was disappointed that the other hosts didn't know what he was referring to exactly. But continued after nonetheless.

"Ouran High School exists in order to bring happiness to the girls!" He exclaimed as he flashily looked up to us. I cringed a little at that sentence, but made a crooked smile afterwards.

~One Week Later~

One week has passed, me and Haruhi learned to dance. As we the host club are now standing in the giant ballroom, which I didn't even know was in this school. Like how freaking big is this?! There are even fancy bunch of chandeliers hanging above us, even an orchestra.

I heard the orchestra slowly playing a lovely melody inside the darkness, the music was slowly echoing the room around us, which was oddly relaxing to me, making me smile softly to myself.

"My little lambs, who have gathered here tonight, Ouran Host Club bids you a fond welcome.." I heard Tamaki says under the dark room, as a sudden light lands on him. He slowly bowed down along with me, haruhi and the rest of the hosts, like rehearsed.

"..to this dance party," He finishes while we all lifted our heads up to the crow, as the lights from the chandeliers slowly lits up, which was really blinding at first, but I got used to it after a fiew blinks away.

After looking at the giant ballroom, I couldn't help but widen my eyes and stare in awe, but snapped back to reality when I heard Kyoya's voice go and dominated the lovely entrancing melody from the background.

"We invite you to enjoy yourselves to your heart's content, as you dance with the Host Club members. In addition, the gusts who is recognized as the best dancer, and is chosen as tonight's queen will receive an impassioned kiss on the cheek from the king." Kyoya explained with his smirk already plastered on his face.

"Good luck to you, baby~" He said, flirtiously. I felt a shiver run down my spine. While I tried not to cringe in front of the crowd. But couldn't help it and I felt like throwing up.

"Haruhi and (M/N)-senpai your enthusiasm are low," The twins said from both our sides. I looked over to Haruhi, not sure why she's like this until she spoke up a little, mostly like a mumble, but it was loud enough to hear from the crowd. "I'm not used to this sort of thing. The only dance party I've ever been to with nii-chan is the Bon-odori festival at the neighborhood park.." She said, making me remember the memory and sighed, agreeing with her with a nod.

"You two probably can't call that a dance party." Kyoya deadpanned, as I see him writing something in his board. "Well, you two are here anyway, so why don't you at least try the cuisine? There's a real Spread. " He stated, which perked me and Haruhi's ear up, dazing a little as we both thought of the same food we both like.

"A Spread..?" We both mumbled, I slowly put me hand over my mouth, trying not to sound embarrassed.

"L-Like/U-Um.. with Fancy tuna..?" We both asked, I couldn't hide my hopeful gaze away, Haruhi said, 'l-like' while I said, 'u-um'. But after we both said that, I swear I heard a snap from Kyoya's direction.

I looked over to him and it looked like.. His PEN SNAPED?! How is that possible?? I looked at their faces they all looked at me and Haruhi like they are bewildered and shock like a stone or something which made me feel even more embarrassed inside feeling my face slowly heat up, regretting I asked for the 'Tuna'. What? It's embarrassing to ask these rich kids.

"Fan-"

"--cy"

"TUNA!?"

Tamaki made a flip from above us and somehow landed perfectly below a floor where we are. I tried to cover my red face with both my hands, trying to ignore the twins that were hugging me and Haruhi. I couldn't really yell at the twins since its too embarrassing for me to after asking them for 'tuna'.

"Get some Fancy tuna here, stat!" Tamaki ordered Kyoya as he points to him. Who already pulled out his phone and dialed some numbers.

"You poor things.. Oh, you poor things.." The twins whispered to us in pity, which made me really want to punch them away, but couldn't because first I was too embarrassed to, and second I was an apperclassman so I can't just my juniors for saying pitying words to us.

"Add some deluxe shushi," Kyoya said over the phone I could feel myself getting even more embarrassed.

Damn these fucking rich kids... I thought, trying to push anger up to my embarrassed features, one of my eyes twitched along with one of the edge of my mouth.

After a couple of minutes there were men in black who're carrying what looks like every type of deluxe types of sushi. I groaned, "Just kill me now.." I mumbled to myself.

The twins somehow released us from their pity hug, because Tamaki told us to go and dance with the ladies, I was dancing with a girl, but she fainted when I tried to give her a smile. After that, I noticed that all of my regular guests staring at me with what looks of passion, actually I don't know but their eyes looked like they were on fire as they stared at me, which was a little weird for me, since people used to just avoid me because of my scary gaze. I unknowingly smiled to one of my guests across the ballroom which she replied with a huge tint of red across her face.

When a couple of minutes past I gazed around seeing Haruhi about to dance with Kasugazaki. I smiled and was going somewhere were I can see her better, but before I could go to a nice spot, I felt a hand pull me towards the ballroom, which really surprised me when I almost slipped, but the person who pulled me didn't let me, catching me with his other hand. I then finally whipped my head to the person who pulled me to the dance floor.

My eyes widened in shock when I saw two familiar dark Toasty Topes orbs, short black hair, and those familiar quick side smiles.

I blinked a few times trying to see if this was real. And it was, "M-Mori-senpai!?" I asked, still in shock, he was still holding me. He made a quick side smirk before he replies with a simple, "Yeah," I blinked a few times again, I could hear girls squealing from the sides of the dance floor.

We heard the music's slow tempo change into a a beautiful fast one, Mori-senpai helped me composed myself a little, and helped be back to my feet, making me look up at him because he was taller than me. His hands were still holding my waist and the other still holding my wrists, but slowly hold me hand, I slowly felt my face heat up, realizing that we were in the dance floor and that people can see us. But even so he didn't pull away, and to my surprise neither did I, or I couldn't for some unknown reason.

I felt hid hands slowly let go of me, leaving me standing then with him smiling lightly, visible only to my eyes and not to the crowd. He then bowed to me with his right hand placed over his chest where his heart lays under. "May I have this dance?" He asked as he lifted his head up slowly with his right hand spread waiting for me to take it. I felt my face heat up even more at the question.

W-Wait! he's actually asking me to dance?!??? Mori-senpai actually asked first?!??! What the heck to I say?! And we're both guys, how do we even dance?!?! Wait! Am I going to do the girls part??? I thought, panicking as the music slowly rise, like it was telling me to hurry up, because the dance was about to start.

"B-But, I don't know the girls part.." I mumbled, my face was probably already redder than a tomato.

"I'll lead the way.. for you," He said softly, with the most biggest gentle and warm smile I've ever seen him make. I heard the guessts squeal loudly after Mori-senpai smiled. I felt my heart skipped a beat.

I felt my mouth twitch, slowly getting nervous. And then put on a nervous smile. "O-Okay." I stuttered, cursing to myself because of it. Mori-senpai chuckled lightly as he pulled me close to him, his right hand clasped with mine, and his left on my waist where he catched me earlier.

Phew! That was a long Chapter, haha, hope ya'll enjoyed it and please read the (A/N) I will be posting later I think. Because I have a surprised for you all! Hehe~^^

WC: 2244

Have a nice day everyone~ See y'all on the next update! Mua~! 💋

~Aiko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 685 20
DISCONTINUED (11 main chapters) this is a trashy story btw. the writing style's horrible, the grammar is worse, it barely has a plot, and the chapter...
252K 8.8K 43
Kemuri Fujioka, Haruhi's older brother, isn't a normal 16-year old. He spends some of his days being Kuma Arita, a famous influencer. One day he de...
14.8K 683 10
This is a boy x boy fan fiction. Don't like gay love then move on. This isn't the story for you. There will be cursing in this story. If you don't li...
1.4K 29 16
So I'm not the best writer.... But I am trying to get better, which I why I wrote this!! I'm not sure if a lot of people will read what I write, nor...