The Stars in her Eyes

By StardustRainbow

"I'm sorry , what? " She asks, her eyes widening. The brown eyes in front of her twinkles with mischief. " Y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Epilogue

Chapter 8

4K 146 57
By StardustRainbow

"She's probably confused about her feelings Sana. We've been kissing and she has been missing me, of course she's going to think she caught real feelings." Mina picks on her food absentmindedly.

"I thought she is the only idiot in this house. " Sana mutters under her breath.

"She might have been in love with me, but I'm pretty sure she's over it now." Nayeon scoffs when Dahyun says two people who are meant to be shouldn't give up on each other. Nayeon is pretty sure hers is a one sided unrequited love. The journal grows heavier each day with a new poem.

Momo watches them stealing glances at each other when the other one is not looking. She loves the both of them and seeing them suffer makes her upset too.

"We can't do anything about it Momo. They're adults and we can't change their mind or decisions." Tzuyu sighs. As much as she wants them together, she can't force them to do it. It has to be a choice they make willingly.

"We don't have to change to their minds, all they need is a little push in the right direction." Chaeyoung chimes in.

Chaeyoung is a kind of evil genius and her plans usually work so Tzuyu pays attention to what she says next and a smile on her face grows wider as she listens to her plan.

It's raining when Nayeon reaches the dorm. It's unusually empty and she quickly changes into some comfortable joggings and hoodie. She throws her favorite baseball cap on and switches on the television.

Her phone beeps signaling a text from Tzuyu and her hearts stops beating as she reads the message.

"MINA IS HURT. WE'RE AT MR. YUNG'S COFFEE SHOP. HURRY. "

"You did what?" Mina gasps when she sees the message Tzuyu sent Nayeon.

Tzuyu has the audacity to laugh. "Hey it's Halloween. I just want to give her a good scare. Besides do you really think she's going to believe that you're hurt in a coffee shop? Its not like the cold coffee is going to slap you or something."

Mina shakes her head in disapproval. She understands Tzuyu's logic but a part of her still worries.

Nayeon fails to catches a taxi. She's not even wearing socks, her body is shivering from the cold and the rain is pouring down on her fast making it hard for her to see.

She runs the two streets to the coffee shop they frequent. The hoodie does a bad job at covering her from the rain. The baseball hat is drenched through.

She doesn't care. Her heart feels numb as she turns around the corner, tears pouring down her cheeks that are masked by the rain. She stumbles on a loose brick on the road and falls, hitting her head on the sidewalk. She quickly gets up and feels something warm and thick dripping down her forehead. She wipes it off with a hand and quickens her pace.

She finally reaches and opens the door to the coffee shop, stumbling on her feet.

She is gasping for air but her heart slowly kicks back to life when she sees Mina alive and unhurt.

"You're okay." She sobs, holding a hand to her heart that's twisting painfully.

She walks towards Mina slowly wanting to touch her to make sure she's not dreaming.

"You're really ok." More tears stain her cheeks and she doesn't care she might look ugly with all the crying she's doing. She's just really glad Mina is safe.

Nayeon cups her cheek gently and pulls her in for a crushing hug.

She pulls back after holding her long enough to make sure she can hear her heart beat. It reassures her and her sobs die down quietly.

She hears Mina gasp when she takes a proper look at her.

"You're bleeding."

Tzuyu, Momo and Chaeyoung get an earful from Jihyo. "What if something had happened to her? What if the paparazzi's had seen her when she was running around like a madman? Did you think your stupid plan through? You're lucky nobody saw this mess. She is in there getting stitches on her forehead, which is your fault. "

They look down guiltily. All they wanted was to fool Nayeon to get there and then Tzuyu would take off leaving them alone on a coffee date. They didn't expect the depth of Nayeon's feelings or the intensity with which she loved Mina.

Mina waits in front of the emergency room until Nayeon emerges out of it with a bandage on her head and a goofy smile on her face.

Mina breaks into a teary smile and falls into the older girl for a hug. "I've missed you." She admits and Nayeon's heart flutters a little.

They're talking again, it's awkward and polite , they never talk about the past but they are talking again and Nayeon thinks that's what that matters the most.

Mina thinks they are doing good at being friends until the styling team puts Nayeon in a suit again. This time it's a tailored full black suit that fits the older girl perfectly and the smoky makeup and the fading scar on her forehead makes her looks hot and dangerous. Nayeon's hair falls on her shoulder in luscious curls and Mina feels a dull throb between her legs. She hates herself a little for being this weak.

She looks away, her cheeks reddening slightly at the thoughts going around in her head. Sana sniggers at Mina's flustered state, she is glad she requested the team to put Nayeon in a suit.

Nayeon walks into the room fixing the tie. It's always the bloody tie.

Mina is making small talk with Sana and Nayeon goes to Jihyo to practice some already prepared answers for the press conference.

Her eyes often wander to where Mina is. It's not her fault really, the dress she's wearing makes her looks absolutely ravishing. The slit at her knees reveals unblemished skin on her thigh. Her hair is tousled perfectly and runs to the front of her chest. The dress is not low cut and reveals little but the soft mounds under them is visible through the lacy top. A pair of silver earring hangs loosely on her ears moving along kissing her delicate skin as she continues to talk. Her lips look soft , inviting and her eyes are expressive and beautiful. She's a work of art and Nayeon longs to touch her.

"Take a picture." Jihyo jokes and Nayeon actually follows through with it. She thinks she's being super sneaky but Mina is fully well aware of her picture being taken. Because she's often stealing glances at the older girl too.

They get through the press conference smoothly and get into the the limo once it's over. There's not enough space in this limo so Mina squeezes into Nayeon's side to make space for Chaeyoung. Jeongyeon pushes Nayeon further into Mina as she hops on to the seat next to her.

When Sana gets in as well they all collectively release a groan.

"Get in the other limo." Chaeyoung  moans.

"That's smaller than this, so they kicked me out." Sana pouts.

"Sana, just sit on my lap! Minayah sit on Chaeyoungah." Jeongyeon yells at her band mates. She just wants to go home.

Mina moves to do so but Chaeyoung pretends to hold her stomach and claims she is not suddenly feeling well.

"Just sit on Nayeon." Jeongyeon groans.

Chaeyoung bites back a smile.

Mina blushes a little but sits on Nayeon's lap hesitantly. When the limo moves forward the sudden forward motion almost makes her fall and she turns to the side slightly, looping an arm behind Nayeon's neck to steady herself and Nayeon is wrapping her arms around the Japanese girl's middle to keep her in place.

They remain that way for the rest of the hour long ride. Nayeon is tired, and her face is really close to Mina's chest, the lull of her faint heartbeat is like sweet music in her ears. She is too tired to think properly, so she just leans to the side burying her face in her chest and snuggles into the younger girl's warmth.

Mina takes a sharp intake of breath but the innocent action melts her heart a little. She holds the older girl's face to her heart and rests her head on top of hers. Soon she's drifting to sleep too.

When the limo reaches the dorm Sana motions for Chaeyoung to not wake them up, takes out her phone and snaps a picture.

They wake them up afterwards and they're blushing and separating from their intimate position making others in the limo roll their eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 5K 35
Im Nayeon, an ordinary girl living an ordinary life. She had her ordinary life for years after she finished her degree. However, it all changes as sh...
17.2K 971 23
"1 million? Did I hear you right?" Sana asked. She turned around to meet the pale woman who had been sitting on her chair. "Yes" Mina simply answered...
192K 6.1K 43
"Make me feel better, so I won't be sleepless tonight... " Cover by: @Veggie_Mingming A story about a girl named Mina that has one of a kind sleeping...
12.6K 1K 35
*********************** "I'm not Sana. How many times I need to repeat?" "Say that again while looking into my eyes. If you're not lying then why can...