Inazuma eleven go x reader "M...

Da Sensei__Chan

⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! I also noticed I misspelled sometimes TSURUGI nam... Altro

Path
Tenma
Eleven
Past
Routine
Friend
Analyze
Eito Academy Against Raimon
Endou
Family
Holy Road
Rebellion
Destruction
Fight
Keshin
United
Descision
Discovery
Reveal
"awesome"
Training
Kaiou
Match
Fever
Troublemaker
Gassan Kunimitsu
New Member And Ennemies
Hakuren
Danger
Goodbye
Kidokawa Seishuu
Team Work
More Meetings
Against Genei
Intense
Problems
Arakumo Gakuen
Sun
New Technique
Dragon Link
Light
Hangout With Kyousuke
Hangout With Shindou
Hangout With Kirino
She's Mine!
Rose's
Hangout With Tenma
Taki Brothers!
Hangout With Nishiki

Next Opponent

2.6K 137 27
Da Sensei__Chan

Sun is shinning, weather is good, time for some nice practice of the morning!

You were helping Shinsuke and Tenma along with Kariya to help them with their new... Hissatsu ?

Appenratly Kariya was the one who gave them this idea, well for now they weren't progressing a bit, they named it Kaboom Jump.

You snap out of your thoughts when Kariya started to sneeze, you look at Kariya.

"Did you catch a cold?" You ask.

"Maybe? Let's hope not.." replied Kariya.

You notice Tenma and Shinsuke watching the others training, Kariya start to get impatient and yell at them to focus.

But.. You know Kariya so he did a dirty trick and "accidently" hit Tenma and Shinsuke with the ball, you hit kariya on the head.

"Hey! I said was sorry." Said Kariya.

"You too, focus." You glared.

He gulped and nod then went helping Tenma and Shinsuke.

After the practice you got a text from your auntie that she'll come home late.

Auntie

I'm sorry! I'll be home late, can you please go to the grocery store for the dinner ingredients?

What about big sis?

She'll also be back home late because she went helping out one of her friend.

Don't worry, I was done with practice anyway, send me the list.

Here you go! [screenshot of the list]

See you! I'll go right now.

Thank you!

You close your phone and text Kyousuke about you leaving early, you then walk toward the nearest store and bought the ingredients.

On your way you hear some shouts and wanted to check what was going on, unexpected you see Nishiki shooting a soccer ball.

There was a wall with a paper, there was a blue little dot in the middle around it has other red dots surrounding it.

You notice that the red dots are from the soccer ball, each time he shoot in the ball it hit the wall and add another red dot.

Is he trying to perfectly shoot in the blue dot? You walk down the stairs.

"Nishiki?" You look at him.

"Huh?" he turn around and notice you "oh Hey [F/N]!" he smiled at you.

"Still training?"

"As you can see.. Yeah." He answer, he then notice your bag of groceries.

"Oh, that? It's just for dinner." You said showing the bag.

"That must be heavy let me carry it for you!" he said offering his help.

"You don't have to-" But too late Nishiki already took the bag.

"Don't worry about it! Take that as a thank you for taking care of everyone in Raimon when I wasn't there." Nishiki went to grab his soccer ball and walk back to you.

"I didn't do much.. You should Thank Tenma and Shinsuke, they are the one who made this rebellion successful." you start walking.

Nishiki follow you to your home, you thank him for helping you.

"Oh, Nishiki before you go, here." You take his hand and give him a chocolate bar you brought in the grocery.

"I can't accept that I was just helping-" Nishiki tried to refuse but you insisted so in the end he accepted your gift.

"IS THAT YOUR FRIEND SIS?" You hear your big sister shouting out loud from the left, you and Nishiki look at your big sis.

"Sister?!" You shout.

"So you did made friends other than Tsuguri!" She walk up to us.

"What are you doing here? Didn't you said you were going back home late?!" You ask.

"Don't change the subject is it your friend? Or maybe it's..." You knew what she was about to say and hit her head.

"Don't you dare to say anything further!" You said.

"Yes, I am [F/N] friend. My name is Nishiki Ryouma!" Smile nishiki.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner??" Your big sister stare at you.

"Because you always overreact about it!" You replied.

"That don't matter, Nishiki I invite you to join us for dinner!" Said your Sister.

"Wha-" Nishiki seems confused.

"Come on, I promise that auntie cooking is incredible!" Smile your sister.

Here we go again... Nishiki couldn't refuse and we end up eating dinner together, it wasn't awkward since Nishiki was having fun talking with your sister and auntie.

Jeez I've only met Nishiki for 2 days and it's already like he's my best friend or something to my sister... After this dinner we said goodbye to Nishiki and I went for some rest.

|Tomorrow/morning/training|

Everyone are gathered in the bench, Our conselor just got the results of our next match.

"The next opponent has been decided, it's kidokawa seishuu." Said Haruna.

Kidokawa Seishuu, the winners of holy road last year and won against Raimon with no orders of score, their teamwork in unstable but they are rather dangerous opponents.

"[F/N] train with us!" Smile Shinsuke.

"Sure." you replied and helped Tenma and Shinsuke with their Kaboom Jump.

|After practice|

After that you're done with class and practice you walk toward the gate of the school, you told Kyousuke to leave first since you needed to do something before going back home.

You walked your secret spot and took out the soccer ball out of the bushes, you started with some dribble and some juggles.

You then notice you still wear this mask, for once you wanted to take it off but it felt weird, your vision was way more different when you wear a mask.

"Are you from Raimon?" Shouted a boy from far away.

You look at the direction of the stranger and notice that he has lightly tanned skin, violet hair with black tealed eyes.

You look at him for a moment, he doesn't wear Raimon junior high uniform, so he's probably from another school.

You try to see wich school he belongs with the uniform he's wearing.. Don't tell me..

"Are you... From.. Kidokawa Seishuu ?" You ask.

The boy nod.

"is there something wrong?" You ask.

"I.. Nevermind, I'm sorry for bothering you." He bowed and walk away.

"Wait--!" this boy walk fast as heck, you didn't even got the time to catch him up.

Jeez who's this guy? Is he also a soccer player maybe?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

10K 773 26
Kirino x reader Someone changed Kirino's life. He always hoped to see that person again. He always bring a Campanula with him just in case if he ever...
88K 4.3K 34
"where am i? Who is this?!" You stared at the mirror to see an unfamiliar face. Waking up one morning to realize that you are now in the body of a s...
117K 5.2K 58
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! - ALSO I misspell Tsurugi to TSUGURI so I am so sorry! I'll do my best to correct that i...
11K 678 37
Following the grand Football Frontier events of the previous year, misfortune befell upon Suzuki Sumire, as she suffered from a grievous injury, whil...