My Cabin Mate

By Official-Holywater

On the 30th of October Percy Jackson wakes up at 3am from an awful nightmare. This is quite normal but what h... More

De kinderen van de zee
Annabeth begrijpt

Shut up Veerle

36 1 0
By Official-Holywater

"Anouk you better not be thinking about making me wear that!" Veerle yelped upon seeing the dress I picked out for the school dance.
"Please veer one night!" I pleaded.
Veerle rolled her eyes and sighed in defeat.
"Ok now as much as I love raiding dress stores with you veer I have you ask about your nightmare now." I watched my friend's face change.
Veerle was a Very pretty girl but you wouldn't know that under the mask of fear she now wore.
Veerle wore the clothes that made it obvious that she was a demigod but naturally the stervelingen didn't realise.
I marvelled at the magic of the de nevel to be able to obscure Veerle's Sappeurssabel (which she had fondly named stil mes)
"well there was a boy yelling at me in English I could identify one word: help.
he had an American accent and he looked scared we were running through new York well I think it was New York because the statue of liberty and the Empire State building were there."
"What does he look like was he a demigod?" I asked.
"I Think so he had a sword and well he looked like me almost identical."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

558K 16.3K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
256K 3.7K 94
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
15.3K 311 20
It's my first time writing an Story so please bear with me. Anyways...... Story: Future Caelus, lost everyone. His friends, family and Comrades...
192K 5.6K 113
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...