What if Gravity Fell...?

By Lfreakshow7

|∇∇This is just a big WHAT IF add to the original Gravity Falls∆∆| . . What if Dipper visited Gravity Falls a... More

|Chapter 1| ¿Home?|
|Chapter 2| A f͓̣̙̀̆̚r̫͐i͍̬͒̓en̩̹͚̎͑͆d͆ͅ|
|Chapter 3| Things change with a demon around |
|Chapter 4| Mabel's arrival♡|
|Chapter 5| "Trust me"|
|Chapter 6| Headhunters 1 |
|Chapter 7| Headhunters 2|
|Chapter 8| The hand that rocks the Mabel 1|
|Chapter 9| The hand that rocks the Mabel 2|
|Chapter 10| Mabel the brother-sitter|
|Chapter 11| Carpet Diem |
|Chapter 12| Sock Opera 1 |
|Chapter 13| Sock Opera 2|
|Chapter 15| A drink...or two|
|Chapter 16| A bet |
|Chapter 17 | A mission |
|Chapter 18| Family reunion |
|Chapter 19| Playing savior |
|Chapter 20| Tag in the Fearamid~|
|Chapter 21| A spy |
|Chapter 22| Lab rat|
|Chapter 23| ¿Feelings?|
|Chapter 24|The story of a monster|
|Chapter 25| --♥⇾ |
|Chapter 26| --x⇾|
|Chapter 27| Sσrrγ |
|Chapter 28| Bill's punishment|
|Chapter 29|⁎°Find Mabel°⁎|
|Chapter 30| 🌠 for 🌲|
|Chapter 31| Gone.|
|Chapter 32| M̤̅ε̰̮̬̎́͡m̙̉σ͉̅ŗ͈̻͈͓͛͆̊͑̚ι̙̙͇͗͌̈́ε̥̐s|

|Chapter 14| Ļ̼͔͙̼̠̎̋̌͗̍͌I̢̻̒̈͢͞Á̢̹̜̥̜̓͆̉̉͘͟R̯̣͙̬̰̘͋͋́̂̑̓͗͜|

3.5K 154 146
By Lfreakshow7

I will be spamming y'all now, get ready.

3rd Person POV

And just like that before Dipper knew it that week went by with the blink of an eye.

Dipper couldn't wait to come home; he already had all his things packed even though there were three days till summer ended.

But Dipper hadn't heard from Bill ever since the sock opera. Bill did mention something about regaining his strength.

Dipper also understood that, bringing someone back from death was a very hard spell after all, but he was also worried.

"Kids! Your parents are on the phone!" Their grunkle called from downstairs. Mabel and Dipper raced down the stairs and took the phone on speaker.

"Hello? Mom, dad?" Mabel spoke.

"Hey sweetie, how are you both doing?" Their mother asked.

"Great mom! We are having a lot of fun!" Mabel said.

"Great honey. Me and dad are going to come pick you up today, okay?"

"Yes mom!" Mabel hung the phone up. When Dipper and Mabel got upstairs again Dipper started talking about how happy he was about coming home again.

"Wait is my room still the same? Like the decoration and stuff?" Dipper asked. He couldn't remember his room much.

"No not really, mom and dad turned your room into a library/office for dad." Mabel said.

"Oh, that's okay. I like libraries." Dipper smiled. What Dipper noticed was that whenever he would mention going home Mabel would frown or look at the ground.

But Dipper decided to ignore that since he was so excited to also see his parents again. Even though he still slightly hated them maybe they have changed since they want him home again.

Soon their parents arrived at the door and Dipper greeted them. They played some games in the living room before it was time for Dipper and Mabel to go to bed.

"Get in bed kids, tomorrow we will be driving for over two hours so get some rest. Me and mommy need to discuss some things with your grunkle." Their dad told them as Dipper and Mabel walked upstairs.

They both were quick to fall asleep, but Dipper suddenly woke up early in the morning, the sun had barely risen. Dipper looked at the clock and it said 5:34.

It wasn't because he had a nightmare nor because Bill had visited his dreams, Dipper just randomly woke up.

This would happen when Bill was with Dipper and he would wake him up to tell Dipper something but as Dipper looked around Bill was nowhere to be seen.

Dipper got out of bed and decided to go get a glass of water when he heard chatter from downstairs.

Out of curiosity Dipper walked down the stairs and listened to what his parents and grunkle were talking about.

"You need to take him!" He heard Stan say. "Look I know you guys don't want him, but you can't just dump the kid on me! Do I look like an orphanage to you?!"

"Shh uncle you are going to wake the kids." His father said.

"And so, what? Isn't it time for you to say to Dipper that you don't want him and stop with those poor excuses?!" Stan almost yelled.

"Uncle you know it isn't like that. Money is a tough problem, and we can't afford two kids right now." His dad said.

"Yeah right. You had a money problem three years ago, now you just don't want him back!" Stan protested.

"Uncle, we do want him-"

"No Christopher stop." His mother spoke. "Enough with this. Yes we don't want him Stan, but you agreed to take care of him."

There was a long pause before anyone said something.

"...At least get him into an orphanage. I can't take care of the poor kid either, I don't have the skills, the money nor the time." Stan said.

"I never said you couldn't just dump him into an orphanage but let me tell you, if you do that Mason would probably spend his life there. People are looking for small kids to adopt, if you wanted to get rid of him you should have done it when he was small. Now nobody would adopt him." His mother said.

Dipper had tears in his eyes as he held a hand on his mouth so his sobs wouldn't be heard. He wasn't going home. Not this year. Nor the next or the one after that. He was staying here. Or even maybe at an orphanage.

Accidentally Dipper stumbled when he walked up the stairs and his parents heard him. Dipper then ran upstairs and slammed the door open.

"Mabel!" Dipper almost shouted and Mabel woke up.

"Dipper...? What's the yelling about?" Mabel rubbed her eyes.

"Oh, you know what the yelling is about." As the tears started streaming down his face Dipper started mumbling some spells under his breath and Mabel started floating in the air.

"D-Dipper? What are you doing?" Mabel started to get scared as Dipper's eyes started glowing in a bright yellow color.

"!͇͊d͖̾l̢͘o̦͖̩͕͛̌̓̔t̝̠̞͊̊̅ s̨͙̞̑̅̕ā̲̯̎̓͜h͍̓͒͜ ͎̒͑͜ë͖̤̣̗́̂̚̕h̙͋s ̧̦̭̀͗̀̈́͟s̩̣̈́̔e͇͍͇̅͂͂į̼̜͈̓̊̊̃l̘̬̲̒͗͛ ̳͋ḛ̄ḧ́ͅt̫̲͇̿̍̈́͢͝ ̟͡n̺̬̍͘͟͝o͔̦͈̊̓͞ ͓̱̥̏̀͝ė̥ķ̖̳̟̔̈́̒̃o͔͆h͚̩͎͔͗͒͒̕c̘̒ ̬̫̫̐̏͡r̫̼̠̀͗̕ą͋í̙l̻͛̎͟ ̥͂e̤͚͕̐̂͘h̜͛ţ̗̫̓̓̿̋͢ ̢̪̽͞y̨̘̎̎ǎ̠̓ͅṀ͔" Dipper chanted and Mabel started to have trouble breathing.

"D-Di...pper?" Mabel choked and that was when their parents walked in.

"What is going on!?" Their mother shouted as she saw her daughter struggling and trying to breath.

"Mason stop that!" Their dad tried getting close to Dipper but then saw his yellow eyes and stepped back.

Just as Mabel became too weak to struggle Dipper felt a burning pain in his cheek. The yellow fading away in his eyes as Mabel fell down on her bed.

Dipper turned around to realize his mom had slapped him. Tears welled up in his eyes as he flicked his wrist and everyone was teleported in the living room, leaving Dipper alone. Dipper also made sure to lock the door.

Dipper didn't even care about them seeing him using magic anymore, he felt like shit. It felt like everything repeated itself from the time he was seven.

But this time it was worse, this time Dipper was older and felt even more betrayed. He should have listened Bill, he should have known humans were good for nothing betrayers, he should have trusted no one.

Dipper grabbed his backpack where the three journals were and opened his window. It was early morning; the sun was barely up but at least it wasn't as dark as at night. Dipper crawled out from the window and floated down to the ground where he started running towards the forest.

Dipper could hear how the door to his room was busted open and how his parents and grunkle argued as they realized that Dipper wasn't there, but Dipper didn't care.

He wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. When Dipper was deep enough in the forest he sat down, hugged his knees, and started sobbing.

"Pinetree, Pinetree, Pinetree..." Dipper could hear footsteps from behind him. "Didn't I warn you?"

Bill spoke softly.

"I-I-... I'm sorry. Y-You did so much, and I was an i-idiot " Dipper sobbed, he had his head buried in his knees and didn't look up even when Bill sat beside him and stroke his hair.

"No, you're not. Humans are just manipulative like that." Bill said.

"A-And I really thought... I really t-thought I could tr-trust her." Dipper sobbed.

"You know I have told you; you can't trust humans.."

"Y-You were right. H-Humans are... t-they are cruel B-Bill..." Dipper then felt an arm around him. That was when Dipper decided to open his eyes and turn towards Bill.

To Dipper's surprise next to him wasn't a yellow triangle but a boy. It was Bill's human form, but it wasn't so transparent anymore and Bill could touch him.

Bill smiled at Dipper's surprised face.

"Y-You..." Dipper touched the boy's face with a shaky finger. "Y-You finished the form...?"

"Yeah I did! I even have another form since I had so much time on my hands because you wanted to be with Shooting Star more than me. But I will show you that one later." Bill got up and offered Dipper a hand so he could stand up too.

Once Dipper was on his feet Bill didn't let his hand go. Bill seemed very touchy now that his hand didn't go through Dipper anymore, but Dipper didn't mind.

"Pinetree, those humans really hurt you, didn't they?" Bill spoke in a serious voice as his smile disappeared.

"Well y-yeah." Dipper said.

"This world is just like your family Pinetree. It's merciless and cruel to the weak and vulnerable ones." Bill said.

"What are you g-getting at?"

"I can make this world into something that won't hurt you Pinetree. Actually, I can make this world into something that will worship you." Bill walked behind Dipper and placed his hands on Dipper's shoulders.

"Just imagine, no one can hurt you or make you cry ever again." Bill moved his hands in front of Dipper's eyes and with magic showed him an illusion where Dipper was sitting in a throne and ruling the world.

"And the people who have ever hurt you even the slightest would pay." The illusion showed how people were getting burned in a blue fire.

"We could rule this world Pinetree, side-by-side, me and you, just imagine the power we would have!" Bill walked up in front of Dipper and placed his hands on his shoulders.

"Okay but... why do you need my permission for that?" Dipper asked.

"Because you see Pinetree, I am only in your mind. I can't hurt anyone or anything. I can't use my powers at a full level, and I can't take over the world." Bill explained.

"But how can I help?"

"The only thing you need to do is a simple handshake. Make a deal with me Pinetree." Bill's blue eye turned into a small blue fire as his other eye shined gold under his hair.

Dipper looked around and thought for a bit. Did he really want this?... Yes. Yes he did.

"C'mon kid, you know the drill." Bill urged Dipper to shake his hand. Dipper looked at Bill with a serious expression and then shook Bill's flaming hand.

As soon as Dipper shook Bill's hand Bill started laughing maniacally. The sky turned red and a big rip appeared as Bill started floating.

Bill's skin turned black as his size grew and Bill grew six arms. His eyes started glowing in a golden color and a third eye appeared on Bill's forehead.

Dipper stepped back as he watched how all sorts of monsters started falling down from the sky, a few even landed close to him.

Dipper hurried and floated up to Bill who had calmed down a bit and turned into a more human form.

He was still giant but instead of six arms he had two and also had a tailcoat on. He had an eyepatch on his right eye and his hair was yellow. A top hat was floating above his head and Bill had a maniac grin on his face.

In this form Bill looked more adult-like than the other twelve-year-old one.

"B-Bill?" Dipper spoke and Bill turned to him.

"Hey Pinetree" Bill took Dipper in his hand. "Are you enjoying how the world looks like?"

Bill shrunk and turned into his twelve-year-old form and took Dipper's hand as both of them floated towards the water tower in Gravity Falls.

Dipper didn't know what to say honestly.

The people there... will they be okay? Dipper thought for a second but then shook his head. The town people hadn't cared for him, why should he be worried about them now?

Dipper stood there with an emotionless expression. This was Dipper and Bill's world now and for what it had done to Dipper it deserved to burn.

Not forever of course but it deserved a punishment.

"Pinetree, I will have to do some small changes on this world, just boring demon stuff." Bill said, still not letting go of Dipper's hand but Dipper didn't really notice that.

"Oh okay. What do I need to do then?" Dipper asked.

"You stay in here." Bill snapped his fingers and a necklace appeared. The necklace had a blue shining stone that looked magical.

Bill's fingertip started glowing as he touched Dipper's head and Dipper started shrinking and was soon teleported into the necklace.

Bill then took the necklace around his neck.

"Show time." Bill smiled.

Dipper POV

I opened my eyes to realize I was in a bed. I looked around and I was in a strange room.

It had a desk by the wall to the right and also a window on the same side. On the wall in front of me was a big shelf full of books.

I stood up and tried reading a few pages of some of the books. They were all some of my favorites!

On the wall to the left was a door.

I opened the door which revealed a living room. There was a couch with a small coffee table and in the other end of the room there was also a kitchen.

After I had explored the whole house I sat down on the couch. The house itself was really nice but there was no way outside.

I even tried breaking one of the windows but the only thing I did was hurt my shoulder. Where on earth was I?

Just as I was wondering if I would need to explode the whole house to get out a hologram appeared in front of me.

It was Bill in his twelve-year-old form.

"Hey Pinetree." The hologram spoke. "If you are seeing this you are probably here because I am taking over the world. By the time you are seeing this I should be taking over half of Europe plus the united states."

"You are in your own bubble Pinetree. You probably know what I mean by bubble since I have taught you this. You won't be able to do whatever you want here since I want to keep you safe." I rolled my eyes. Bill always thought I couldn't take proper care of myself "There is food and new clothes will appear every morning for you. I have also got every single one of your favorite books here and even some that I thought you might like to read."

"Don't worry though, I will get you out of there soon enough. I just need to be sure the whole world is aware of the fact that I am their new king and then I will let you out. You might need to stay here in around two days." The hologram ended.

I sighed, what would I do for two whole days? But Bill was doing something important so I must wait.

Wonder how the world would look like when Bill was done? He said it would be a place where nobody could hurt me...

Oh god is he going to kill all humankind?!

No, I must trust him. He probably knows what he is doing.... I hope.

Two days actually go by a bit faster than I thought. Bill had made sure I had everything I needed in the house to keep me from dying from boredom.

Not only stacks and stacks of books about the supernatural that Bill had gotten from another dimension (and translated) with all sorts of information that humankind didn't know of but there were also video games and all the movies I love.

The night before the second day I couldn't sleep at all. I couldn't stop thinking about how the world would be now!

Knowing Bill, he had probably turned into the weirdest thing ever seen.

3rd Person POV

Dipper just laid in bed and stared at the ceiling. After half an hour he decided he wouldn't be able to fall asleep anyways, so he turned the lights on and took one of the books in his shelf and started reading.

The plan wasn't to stay up all night, but Dipper couldn't help it. He kept telling himself to read just one more page and then read just one more chapter. And once he was finished with one book he told himself to read just one more page of the next book.

And when Dipper had read well over five books he told himself to just play that video game a bit longer and before he knew it there was a knock on the front door.

Even though Dipper couldn't come out from the house there was a front door, and it was always locked.

Dipper stood up from the couch, he had bags under his eyes from the lack of sleep and he was still in his pajamas.

When Dipper opened the door, Bill was standing on the other side. He was in his adult form.

"Hey Bill..." Dipper mumbled, he was really tired.

"Pinetree?" Bill picked Dipper up and looked at him. "How many hours of sleep have you gotten?"

"Um... seven."

"Yeah sure. Pinetree I gave you video games and books to entertain yourself, not to give you a reason to stay up all night." Dipper wrapped his arms around Bill's neck and his legs around his torso.

Bill started carrying him to where Dipper didn't even know because he had his eyes closed. Bill snapped his fingers and they both were teleported out of the bubble and in the Fearamid.

"Bill..." Dipper yawned. "Where are we?"

"In the Fearamid Pinetree. This is our new home, it's like a castle." Bill said as he walked down the hallways. Dipper opened his eyes slightly to get a look on the so called Fearamid.

It was kind of dark and there were a lot of hallways, but Dipper could get used to this. Soon Bill stopped in front of a big door and opened it with magic.

Inside were all sorts of monsters. Just before Bill walked in Dipper could hear loud music coming from the room but as soon as Bill set a foot in the room the music stopped.

Everybody was looking at them and Bill's soft expression turned into an emotionless one. The demons moved to the side so Bill could walk through, and everything was silent, the only thing that could be heard was the click sound Bill's heels made when he walked towards a big throne.

Dipper squeezed Bill as all the monsters stared at him, they looked kind of scary to Dipper.

Bill then sat down on his throne with Dipper in his lap and spoke.

"This is my human." Bill's voice was loud and clear, Dipper was sure everyone in the room could hear him. "You will obey him as well and show as much respect towards him as you show to me. If anyone lays even a single hand on him this whole dimension will feel my wrath."

Bill sounded so serious and powerful; Dipper had never heard him speak like that.

"You may now continue partying." And like that the demons went back to doing whatever they were doing before.

Some of them were drinking some alien stuff, some were talking, and others were playing games like spin the human.

"Bill? Who are all these monsters?" Dipper rubbed his eyes.

"They are criminals from different dimensions Pinetree. They can sometimes be stupid and need to be burned to ashes but otherwise they can be fun." Bill said.

"Have you..." Dipper yawned. "killed every human on earth?"

"No, I haven't Pinetree, but my monsters are taking pretty good care of it. The world is truly ours now." Bill smiled. "You know, not every monster knows you aren't an ordinary human so they might try to kill you. If they do though just burn them or mention that you are with me and they will stop. Don't worry, after a month or two every demon will know you and I rule this worl-"

Bill stopped mid-sentence as he heard a small snore coming from Dipper. Bill looked down and realized Dipper had fell asleep on his lap with his head resting on Bill's chest.

"Alright we will talk about world domination when you get some sleep." Bill chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 5K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
23.2K 459 15
React fic to Rhodes Island's physiologist Hope you all enjoy The persepective now ascends and we'll change the view, a varied kind of sight with a wo...
260K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
27.6K 1.6K 21
A charming stranger behind a mask... but who is he? After sneaking into a masquerade ball, a mysterious and alluring stranger asks you to dance. You...