RusCan: Snowy Relationships

By officialameliamoon

RusCan: Snowy Relationships: a similarity between Russia and Canada? Their climates? It snows? They're big na... More

Chapter 1: Beginning
Chapter 2: Comrade
Chapter 3: Relief
Chapter 4: Sibling
Chapter 5: Blessé
Chapter 6: Douleur
Chapter 7: Surprise?
Chapter 8: "Camarade"
Chapter 9: Teddy Bear
Chapter 10: Punition
Chapter 12: Snowstorm
Chapter 13: водка
Chapter 14: Tournesol
Chapter 15: Visitors
Chapter 16: Hockey
Chapter 17: Winners or Losers
Chapter 18: Gagner la Confiance
Chapter 19: tireur isolé
Chapter 20: Jealousy
Chapter 21: Glace
Chapter 22: Home Free
Chapter 23: кровавый снег
Chapter 24: Sans Sommeil
Chapter 25: gâteau
Chapter 26: сердце
Chapter 27: Heureux, pas triste
Chapter 28: Cauchemar
Chapter 29: Enfoncer
Chapter 30: защита
Chapter 31: Understanding
Chapter 32: Go Home
Chapter 33: Mignon
Chapter 34: обучение
Chapter 35: Любовь?
Chapter 36: shy
Chapter 37: я поступил
Chapter 38: .. Comme quelqu'un l'a déjà ...
Chapter 39: The God France?
Chapter 40: Sleep over?
Chapter 41: Oh... The Dress
Chapter 42: Joyeux anniversaire Canada
Chapter 43: My Little Sunflower
Sequel Preview
Author note

Chapter 11: Special

5.5K 207 20
By officialameliamoon

This story was influenced by "Giving In" by Artificial

Chapter 11: Special

A few days before, Russia had traveled home with his sisters, frustrated that the Canadian could have had a motive for helping him. The plane ride was short though, he didn't like Belarus hanging onto his arm every second but he let it go, he didn't care at that point.

He returned home, just glad to be home. Belarus finally let him go to put her things away in her room, Ukraine doing the same, and eventually Russia too. He walked into his room and turned on the light, it was already night and the snow covered the windows, only making the darkness worse.

Russia walked in and took his coat off then placed it on the chair in his room. He loosed his scarf a bit and laid down on his bed. His sickness was gone, thanks to Canada, but he still felt tired.

"How was your trip?"

Russia closed his eyes, damn it not him. He opened them again and sat up to see that demon, General Winter, standing there. "Go away." Russia said getting up from the bed. He walked over to the desk in the room and grabbed the bottle of Vodka on it.

"I was only asking a question."

"Go. Away." Russia began drinking straight from the bottle.

"I haven't seen you in a while."

"Da. I noticed." He kept drinking. General Winter began to get closer to him, Russia feeling the cold coming from him and shivering a bit. "Get away."

"Didn't you miss me Russ?"

"Leave me alone."

"I haven't seen you in a while." He stood behind Russia now. "That's no good is it?"

"Оставьте меня в покое!" Russia yelled. He quickly turned and threw the bottle at General Winter. He was gone though and the bottle only smashed into the wall. Russia rubs his temples and signed. "Damn you."

Russia went down to his kitchen to find more Vodka after smashing the last one. Ukraine noticed him walk in and followed.

"Ivan. What was that sound?" She asked worried as Russia looked for his precious Vodka.

"It was nothing. Do not worry about it." He said taking the bottle out.

"Are you sure? It sounded very violent."

"It was nothing sister." He opened the bottle and began drinking.

"Alright. If you said so." She said still not convinced. She watched as her brother drank the bottle, already have way done. She knew if he drank like that he was upset, and she didn't want to see him drink himself away for the night. She quickly tried to change the subject. "So. Did you like Tokyo?"

"Da. I suppose so."

"Matthew was very kind to take care of you." She said. "You did thank him right?" She didn't hear what the Russian had said, unlike Belarus who listened closely, but Russia had tried to keep them both from hearing. Russia looked at his sister.

"Da I did." He lied.

"At least you thanked him." She smiled, believing her brother. "After all he took care of you while he was catching something himself." That caught Russia's attention.

"What do you mean?"

"You didn't notice?"

"Notice what?"

"Matthew seemed a bit sick himself. He didn't sound the same and he looked pretty pale." Ukraine said. Russia raised an eyebrow.

"He was?"

"Yes he was. You didn't notice at all?"

"No." Russia said. So he was sick huh? Russia hadn't noticed, not at all, but he was thinking about it now and he remembered. The boy's pale face, his sweating, the bags under his eyes, and the sniffling, the boy was sick. Russia thought more. If he was sick himself, why would he take care of Russia? That added to his thought of the boy had motive.

Then again, he had heard Ukraine talk about the boy. She had talked about Canada on the flight home, whether Russia and Belarus wanted her to or not. She told them he was kind and said how they got along very well, talking about their cultures and enjoying each other company. She had told Russia when the boy had helped him after some meetings as well. Russia had remembered her comments, most of them good things about the boy, but it still didn't matter. Where the boy came from, his family history, he had to of had motive, something to hold against Russia.

But, then again. 'Can I come back and check on you?', the comment the boy made was him being worried, not with motive. Russia realized, he might of made a mistake.

"Have you talked to Canada at all since?" Russia asked.

Ukraine shook her head. "I tried calling but he didn't answer… Which is weird cause he usually picks up when I call."

"He does?"

"Yeah." She said. Russia got a bad thought then. Maybe Canada's sickness had become worse? He scratched the back of his head at the thought he might of hurt the Canadian for no reason. But he knew he owed the boy and got a thought.

"Sister. I'm going to be gone for a little while."

"Huh? Where are you going?"

"To a… friend's house." He said. Ukraine blinked.

"A friend?" She asked, that was rare. "I see. When are you leaving?"

"…Now." He said putting the Vodka bottle down and leaving. "I'll be back soon. You and Belarus can stay here. Is she sleeping?"

"I think so."

"Da. Good." He said. Then she won't follow me, he thought. He started to leave but stopped. "Sister."

"Yeah?"

"Is there anything special about Canada?" He asked.

"Special? What do you mean?" She asked. "Cause he's pretty normal, nothing to be noted I guess."

"Oh. I see."

"Why?"

"Yekaterina." Russia rarely called her by her human name. "General Winter wasn't around me when I was with that boy. I could of just imagined it but when I came home…"

"He came back?"

"D-Da." Russia stuttered. "I'm not sure if it has anything to do with that boy, but I would like to find out."

"So your going to….I see." She smiled a bit. "I won't tell okay? I'll let you go by yourself."

"Da. Thank you for not telling Belarus."

"She will ask though."

"Just say I'm working on something. Da?"

"Alright Ivan." She smiled. "I hope you figure it out."

"Me too."

OOOO

Russia finished talking to his sister, telling her he would stay to make sure Canada didn't go into a relapse and get sick again. After that, he checked in on the boy. He knocked first and waited for the Canadian to answer. After Canada told him to, Russia opened the door to his room and looked in.

"Are you alright?" He asked. Canada was at his desk looking at some papers.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Just making sure your not sick…You took off pretty quickly this morning da?" Russia asked. Canada was silent.

"S-Sorry."

"Don't apologize. Just explain." Russia said. Canada didn't look toward the Russian and became silent again. "Did you go deaf?"

"No." Canada said.

"Then why won't you talk?"

"I had to shower."

"You ran off very fast to shower da?"

"S-Shut up." Canada mumbled. Russia barely made out the words but he heard them.

"Did I upset you with that memory or something?" Russia asked, there had to be a reason he forgot it right? Canada went silent again and gave Russia the hint. "I am sorry if I brought up something that was…painful to you."

"N-No."

"No what?"

"Stop talking about it." Canada said. Russia walked over to the boy and looked at his face. Canada looked up at Russia. "What?"

"You look upset."

"I-I'm just…Tired."

"You sure slept a long time thought." Russia said. Russia looked at Canada more.

"What?"

"You do remember that memory right?"

"Yeah. I remember. You questioned my gender."

"You wore a dress…."

"France put me in it!"

"Okay okay. Sorry." Russia said and the Canadian calmed down a bit. He looked back to his paper work, his hair ended up falling in front of his face a bit. Russia looked at him more. "Back then, what had happened to your face anyway? All the bruising and cuts?" Canada dropped his pen.

"I-I got a little hurt when I fought in America's Revolution."

"You really did fight in it?"

"Yes. I did. I was on England's side, clearly we lost." He said.

"And how did you get hurt?" Russia asked. Canada sat back in his chair.

"We were ambushed."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. By the rebels."

"And what? You fell or something?"

"One of the rebels hit me across the face with the end of his musket." Canada said. Ouch, Russia didn't expect that. "Pretty damn hard too. It almost knocked me out."

"England didn't protect you?"

"He usually would of actually. He couldn't though."

"Why?"

"He was shot."

"Really?"

"Yeah. That ambush was sudden and they ended up killing 29 out of 34 soldiers."

"I didn't know that…."

"It was off the record, no one really knows, and America doesn't like to be reminded of it. Those rebels went against his orders with that." Canada said. His tone was all serious and upset. Russia decided that was enough to know. Canada decided to change the subject. "We're getting a snow storm tonight, just so you know."

"Oh. Alright." Russia said. Snow would usually bring General Winter, no matter where Russia was, he would find him through the snow. Russia looked at Canada. Please don't let him come Matthew.

OOOOOOOO

First off, this is influenced by "Giving In" By Artificial. We did talk it over and the author has given me permission to start it like this.

I do not own the characters used in this, nor do I own the anime they are from.

So, hoping your liking this! Sorry if General Winter is a little messed up, I really don't know how to put him in, I'm only going by what I know from my friend. So. Da.

General Winters gonna become more important too…. Just saying.

And I am sorry if I got Ukraine's human name wrong, I Googled it 

Translations: (All done by Google Translator)

Russian:

Da: Yes.

Оставьте меня в покое!: Leave me alone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 8.6K 28
Alfred, who has been told to shut up and grow up all his life, fears the scary and powerful Ivan. But to prove he is strong and to protect his friend...
183K 7.2K 28
The Cold War left Russia and America on bad terms, but it's been years now, is it possible for them to become friends? Bonding over their troubled pa...
25.4K 629 18
two country's that have a few things in common. one is feared to the point were no one talks to him and the other is forgotten or mistaken for his br...
21.4K 480 15
There's way too many RusAme books, and not enough of any other ships. Let's get into what it's about, shall we? The ship used will be RusCan (Russia...