Ashley and Charlie Gillespie

By Ashleybutter14567

Just read the book More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12

1

508 1 0
By Ashleybutter14567

Ashley's point of view

I walked into the gym. "Hey guys." I said. "Hey." My friends said. We sat down. We were in there for a Assembly. 

Then Charlie Gillespie Madison Reyes Owen joiner and Jeremy shada walked in. Man Charlie Gillespie is so cute. 

He looked at me. I looked at him. We blushed. "Charlie." Madison said. "Oh yeah so we are here to judge your singing competition." He said. 

They sat down at the table. "The winner gets to fly back with us to Vancouver and you get go on our set." He said. I was nervous.

"Okay first up Ashley shelton." She said. I got up. I stood behind the mic "Hi. I'm going to sing unsaid Emily." I said. It started playing. I started singing.

🎶First things first

We start the scene in reverse
All of the lines rehearsed
Disappeared from my mind
When things got loud
One of us running out
I should've turned around
But I had too much pride

No time for goodbyes
Didn't get to apologize
Pieces of a clock that lies broken

If I could take us back, if I could just do that
And write in every empty space the words "I love you" in replace
Then maybe time would not erase me
If you could only know I'd never let you go
And the words I most regret are the ones I never meant to leave
Unsaid Emily

Silent days, mysteries and mistakes
Who'd be the first to break?
Guess we're alike that way

He said, she said
Conversations in my head
And that's just where they're gonna stay forever

If I could take us back, if I could just do that
And write in every empty space the words "I love you" in replace
Then maybe time would not erase me
If you could only know I'd never let you go
And the words I most regret are the ones I never meant to leave
Unsaid Emily

(Ah-ah-ah)
(Ah-ah-ah)

If I could take us back, if I could just do that
And write in every empty space the words "I love you" in replace
Then maybe time would not erase me
If you could only know I'd never let you go
And the words I most regret are the ones I never meant to leave
Unsaid Emily🎶

30 minutes later 

"Okay the winner is Ashley shelton." Charlie said. Everyone clapped. He waved me over. I walked over. "Hi." I said. "Hi." He said. 

We looked at each other for a while. We looked away. He walked over to me. "We both know we want to kiss each other." He whispered. 

I blushed. "Yeah I do." I whispered. "Text your mom and say you are getting Starbucks with me." He whispered.N"Okay." I whispered. 

I did. We looked at each other. He grabbed my hand. He pulled me to his car. Madison Jeremy and Owen followed. We went to Starbucks. 

He drove me home. I got out. He got out. "I will see you one week." He said. He gave me the ticket. I smiled. He smiled. He kissed me on the cheek. 

I blushed. He got back into his car. I waved. He drove away. I walked inside. "Hey mom. I won the singing  competition." I said.

 "So what did you win?" My mom asked. "I get to fly with them to Vancouver and go on set." I said. I went to pack.

One week later 

There was a knock on the door. I opened it. Charlie was there. "Hey Charlie." I said. "Hey." He said. We hugged. We looked into each other's eyes. 

I leaned in. He leaned in. I kissed him. He kissed back. We made out for a while. He backed me into the wall. "Ashley?" Someone asked. 

We pulled away. It was my neighbor Victoria. "Hi." I said. "Hi." She said. "This is.." I started. "I know who he is." She said. "Nice to meet you." Charlie said. 

"Nice to meet you too." She said. She walked away. He kissed me on the cheek. "Um that was wow." I said. "I know." He said. I grabbed my luggage.

 We went to the car. "Hey guys." I said. We got in. We went to the airport. I kissed him on the cheek. We sat on the plane next to each other. 

4 hours later 

We landed. We got off the plane. There was people with cameras. They walked over to us. I hid my face. They took some pictures.

 Charlie grabbed my hand. He walked me to get our bags. We went outside. We were greeted by Kenny Ortega. "Oh my god." I said.

"Hi you must be Ashley." He said. "Yeah." I said. "Charlie here told me that you have a beautiful voice." He said. "Yeah." I said.

We got into the car. We went to the apartments. "So you will be staying with Charlie and Owen." He said. We walked into the apartment.

"So where's my room?" I asked. Charlie showed me where it is. I sat on the bed. I watched tv. I started to FaceTime Victoria. "Hi." I said.

"Hi." She said. "I just got to Vancouver about a hour ago. I love it up here." I said. "How long are you going to be up there?" She asked. "I don't know." I said. 

Then a packet was slid under the door. I picked it up. "I got to go." I said. "Bye." She said. "Bye." I said. I hung up. I looked at the packet. 

It was a script for Julie and the phantoms. There was a note. 'Take a look at this. We are still looking for the role of Flynn's sister Emma. I think you are right for the part.

-Kenny.' I read the script. There was a knock on the door. I opened it. "Hey Ashley." Charlie said. "Hey." I said. He walked in. We sat on the bed. We sat close. I looked at him.

He looked at me. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too." He said. He heard me. I grabbed his chin. I kissed him. He kissed back. We made out for a while. We pulled away. 

2 months later 

I got the part. We were filming finale of season two. "And action." Kenny yelled. Me and jadah walked into the studio. "Oh hey guys." I said. "Wait the guys are here." She said.

She fixed her hair. Me Madison and the guys laughed. Then Carlos walked in. "Hey guys." He said. We looked at each other. "You can see them?" Me and the girls asked. He nodded.

"Yeah. They are humans." He said. "They're ghosts." Me and the girls said. "Yeah I know. They were in a band called sunset curve. Julie sunset curve was your mom's favorite band." He said. 

We were shocked. "Wait really." Madison said. "Yeah your mom met them about a hour before they died." He said. "Wait your mom was Rose." Charlie said. Madison nodded.

"And cut. That's a wrap." Kenny said. We hugged each other. "I'm going to miss you." I said. "Us too." Charlie said. "I can't believe I'm going home tomorrow." I said. 

The next day 

I just arrived at home. "Hey mom." I said. "Hey Ashley. How was Vancouver?" She asked. "It was great. I can't wait to go back." I said. "I'm so proud of you for getting a part." She said.

9 months later  

I woke up. Season two of Julie and the phantoms just dropped. I got dressed. I went downstairs. I ate. I looked outside. There was a limo outside. 

I texted Victoria. 'You want ride with me to school?' 'Yes.' She walked over. I walked outside. "Why is there a limo?" She asked. "We are going to school in style." I said. 

We walked over to the limo. We got in. We went to school. We got out. "Oh my god there she is!" Someone yelled. I know who they are talking about. "We got to go." I said.

 "What?" She asked. "Do you want to get tremble by people?" I asked. We walked inside. We went our separate ways. I walked to my class. "Ashley." Paige said. "Yeah it's me." I said. We hugged. 

After school 

I walked down town with Ethan. We walked to his house. "Let's watch Charlie Gillespie's live stream." He said. "Okay." I said. He pulled it up. 

"Hey guys I'm Charlie Gillespie. If you didn't know." Charlie said. I grabbed my phone. I pulled it up. 'Hey babe it's me.' I said in the chat.

 "You guys want to meet the person that is playing Emma?" He asked. Everyone said yes in the chat. I got a notification. "I got to take a call." I said. 

I went outside. I joined. "Hey. I'm Ashley shelton and I play Emma." I said. "Hey babe." He said. "I miss you so much. Wait are you Newmarket?" I asked. 

"How about you turn around?" He asked. I turned around. I gasped. "Charlie?" I asked. I ran into his arms. He fell. I kissed him. He kissed back. 

We pulled away. "I missed you." I said. "I missed you too." He said. "Hey we missed you too." Jeremy said. I ran over to them. I hugged them.

"Wait I have to say goodbye to the people on Charlie's live stream." I said. I held up my phone. "Bye." I said. I hung up. Ethan walked outside.

"Ashley?" He asked. "Oh guys meet my friend Ethan." I said. "Hi." They said. 

2 months later 

I walked into school. I walked to my locker. I put my stuff in my locker. I walked to my class.

2 hours later

"Would Ashley shelton report to the office." Someone said on the pa. I walked to the office. "Charlie?" I asked. "Hey babe." Charlie said. I kissed him on the cheek.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "They are announcing the nominations for kca." He said. "Wait the kids choice awards?" I asked. He nodded. "Oh my god." I said.

"The others are here." He said. 

30 minutes later 

We were in the gym. Everyone walked into the gym. We set up the computer. "Hey guys. Today we are going to find out if Julie and the phantoms are up for a KCA." He said.

We started the video. "The nominees for tv show are danger force, side hustle, bunk'd, and Julie and the phantoms." The person said. Me and the girls screamed. I kissed him.

He kissed back. We made out for a while. We pulled away. "We should celebrate." I said. We put on wireless mics. 'I got the music' started playing. Madison started singing and dancing.

🎶Ain't gonna fight it cause it's useless

I can't get this music out of my headIt's like the beat is taking overWeight off of my shoulders, dancing insteadAnd something's feeling different in the hallwaysSomethings looking, looking like it's changedI've been moving to the rhythm for the whole dayA million lyrics running through my brain🎶
I started singing by myself. I started dancing.

🎶Everybody here we go, this thing is unstoppable

Haven't felt this in a minute, it's incredibleI got the music back inside of meEvery melody and chordCan't stop the music, back inside my soulAnd it's stronger than beforеI got the music, it won't let me goI got thе music, just like a radioI got the music, streaming from my soulAnd it's stronger than before🎶
Charlie started singing by himself. He started dancing.

🎶Don't care if everybody's watchin'

Silence ain't an option, it's out of my handsI feel the beat taking me higherBaby this is fire, this is my jamAnd something's feeling different in the hallwaysSomething's looking, looking like it's changedI've been moving to the rhythm for the whole dayA million lyrics running through my brain🎶
Jeremy started singing by himself. He started dancing.
🎶Everybody here we go, this thing is unstoppableHaven't felt this in a minute, it's incredible🎶
Owen started singing by himself.
🎶I got the music back inside of meEvery melody and chordCan't stop the music, back inside my soulAnd it's stronger than before🎶
Me Madison Charlie and Owen joined in.

🎶I got the music, it won't let me goI got the music, just like a radioI got the music, streaming from my soulAnd it's stronger than before🎶
Me and Madison started singing by ourselves.
🎶Can you hear it? Can you hear the music?I got the music back inside of meCan you hear it? Can you hear the music?I got the music back inside of me🎶
Jadah started rapping and dancing.
🎶Yeah, we got the musicBack inside, let's do thisBack like it's exclusive, wavy like a cruise shipLook at Julie go, she all in the zoneHeadlining this show, mic drop and we go ahBoom cat, boom, boom, catThat's the sound that you get with a marching band likeAy, let me hear the drumline like ay, that baseline cray'This one is ridiculous, woahNo sir, they can't handle this, noWe on top of the world, never look downWe got the melody back, can't stop now🎶
We danced for a minute. We started singing.
🎶(Ahh) I got the music back inside of meEvery melody and chordCan't stop the music, back inside my soulAnd it's stronger than beforeI got the music, it won't let me goI got the music, just like a radioI got the music, streaming from my soulAnd it's stronger than before🎶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 65 22
Just read First Book
12.1K 602 47
Just read it
248K 3.5K 40
just read ;))
28.5K 730 28
~READ THE BOOK