The ShadowHunter

By sarcasticdm24

She's Bucky Barnes' daughter. She just doesn't know it yet. Vera has the meaning of faith... she just doesn't... More

Welcome One, Welcome All!
Extended Summary
Language!
2: Mission Incomplete ✔︎
3: Deep Talks ✔︎
4: Moral Of The Story ✔︎
5: See You Again ✔︎
6: Trust ✔︎
7: People In Black ✔︎
8: Awkward Tension ✔︎
9: Heartfelt Feelings ✔︎
10: Godforsaken Place ✔︎
11: Sway With Me ✔︎
12: Him ✔︎
13: Leather Jackets ✔︎
FaceClaims #2
14: Daughter Of Former Psycho Assassin ✔︎
15: Afterparty ✔︎
16: Hungover Duo ✔︎
17: Dinner ✔︎
18: Furious Father ✔︎
19: Hanging Around ✔︎
20: Floor Pallet ✔︎
21: Life Saver ✔︎
22: Sunshine ✔︎
23: Macklemore Prison ✔︎
24: Hike In The Woods ✔︎
25: Unknown Creatures ✔︎
26: Cracking Like Glass ✔︎
27: Other Half ✔︎
28: One Week Left ✔︎
29: Blindsided ✔︎
30: Figuring Things Out ✔︎
31: Returning ✔︎
32: Epilogue ✔︎
BOOK TWO INFO
Extra 1- Just Dance
Extra 2- America
Extra 3- Pancakes
It's out and thanks!
One Year Anniversary.

1: Hail Hydra ✔︎

12.5K 229 156
By sarcasticdm24

WHY AM I HERE?

"YOU HAVE your first mission," Brock Rumlow, the guy presumed dead in Lagos, says to the trained assassin.

    "I want you to eliminate the Winter Soldier. Get him off this planet. Do what you have to do, I want him dead." He pauses, contemplating something. "If they are not a liability, assassinate Captain America and Black Widow, they are a threat to HYDRA."

    The, what looks to be, fifteen or sixteen year old assassin nods, followed with a simple "yes sir."

    ShadowHunter walks to her area to suit up for the mission, thinking about how she will locate and eliminate.

She knows how the Winter Soldier program went rogue and his location is undetermined, but she just doesn't know why.

    Hail HYDRA.

    As she is attaching the weapons to her body, several guards come in to escort her to the van.

There was a possible sighting of Sam Wilson. His relations to the Captain and Widow known.

    "тень, ты готов?" (Shadow, are you ready?)

     She replies with a curt nod.
As the ride continues on, she starts to think. What was my life before HYDRA?

    I've always known that HYDRA is good and I am saving the world, but when I think of life before this there's a blank slate. No parents, no friends, no home.

    Well, this is my home. I am not allowed to think on my own, make my own decisions. I learned fast to obey that rule.

    I have never really met the Winter Soldier before, at least I don't remember meeting the assassin. I was not allowed. I overheard some guards talking about how it will cause disruption. But, I don't know how.

    The van I am in, slows to a stop. The doors open and I put on my goggles and mask before exiting the vehicle.

    The modern world has changed since the last time I was out of the cyro-freeze chamber.

    "последнее наблюдение, двадцать третьей авеню." (Last sighting, 23rd avenue.)

    I jog off to the location they pointed at, gaining weird looks along the way.

    I mean, I would look too if I saw a teenager with weapons and firearms strapped to her covered with a suit, mask, and eye wear.

    I sigh as I get to the spot, leading a few soldiers with me. It's protocol since this is my first very-lethal mission. Sure, I've been on quite a few. But, come on, have you seen the people I'm up against? I'd call this a first.

I put my hand out as I hear voices around the corner. I peek around the brick wall to see one of my targets with the Falcon.

Natalia Romanova.

I pull out my revolver as I follow them down the street, hoping they'll lead me to the bigger picture.

As I follow the pair, I can tell they are starting to get antsy and alert. I decide to finally engage.

I start it off by springing out of my spot and jumping on the Falcons' back, slamming my elbow in the tender spot between his shoulder blades.

He cries out from the unexpected attack and weight on his back, this causing his knees to give out and him to fall to the ground. I roll away from him and stand back up.

The agents I had with me now fled back to the vehicle they brought me in.

As I engage in a heated fight with the Black Widow herself, the bird man pulls his phone out, quickly sending a distress call to his fellow fugitives.

The Winter Soldier and Captain America show up within a short amount of time.

I sigh heavily as I ready myself for the fight I am about to get into.

The Winter Soldier marches up to me, pulling out a pocket knife. 'Does this dude carry knives with him everywhere?'

"Ты предатель! Вернись в свой законный дом или заплати за последствия," I spat in Russian. (You traitor! Come back to your rightful home, or pay the consequences.)

In return, he just growls lowly as he flings the knife at me. I easily dodge the sharp weapon and respond with a punch to his face. He blocks, of course, he's the Winter Soldier, well, was.. I still don't know any of their names. Besides the ones I was given by my organization, obviously.

When I was dangling in my own thoughts, he lands a fist right in my face, breaking my goggles and knocking them off in the process.

I hiss under my breath. I'm not paying for those. Mr. Dorito dude grunts as he gets ready to fight me. 'Can't they just let me kill them already?!'

I block the punch the Soldier sends my way as I quickly turn to block the Captains'. As I am getting cornered by the four trained fighters, I pull out my switchblade. Unfortunately, the four allies had other plans as they all try to land different attacks on me.

    A bomb sends us all flying back.
Oh yeah, sure, HYDRA will give me a bomb to the face, but runs away when I really need the help. Thanks guys, really appreciate it.

    My goggles already being discarded left me with only my mask, but the explosion caused me to lose that too.

    I quickly stand up to see them all in the fighting stance already, but they seem hesitant now. They're probably thinking 'what in the world is a teen doing working for HYRDA!?'

Sweetie, you don't wanna know.

"Come on guys, I don't bite." I say teasingly, reverting back to their language. "Well, maybe I don't." I remark with a smirk.

The dark-skinned man is the first one into action when he tries to land a right hook. Me being me, the amazing brainwashed assassin I am, knew it was coming so I duck to dodge the attack.

What I didn't see coming was the blonde-haired man bring his leg up to land a solid hit in my abdomen. That sucks, might I tell you.

I hiss between each heavy breath I take. I have to quickly come up with a plan to get me out of this sticky situation.

Apparently I didn't come up with it quick enough, because the red-head woman grabs my braided hair and slams my head on the concrete ground.

My vision sways as the world tilts, black dots clouding some of my eyesight. Thoughts that don't seem to be my own flood into my head.

   'This isn't you! This isn't us! Please get me out! Someone help! Trust me!' The voice screams, she starts to take over.

This isn't me.

That thought is my own, as I look at my surroundings. The four people I was fighting seconds ago, stay guarded and are ready for an attack if I strike.

My eyes start to fill with tears. I'm not meant to be here. To be a killer. I want out.

   "Please help me! I don't want to go! Please don't let me go back there!" I plead, my face contorting with fear at the thought of the base and the people it holds inside.

They all tilt their heads to the side in confusion. 'Why had this girl changed so drastically?' They probably thought.

The van that drove me here, pulls up to us, the back door opening up and HYRDA agents flowing out. Two men in black grab me by my arms, dragging me to the van. I start to scream in protest, kicking my legs all around.

Captain America, the Winter Soldier, Black Widow, and the Falcon all stand there debating if they should help me or not. Eventually they start to move forward, but that time being too late as the doors slam shut.

  I'm still screaming in protest and I finally start to fight to get out. They inject me with something, making my movements become slower and more weak than intended to.

As I get one arm free, the world starts to fade away. My screams of help dying out to soft whimpers.

Until it all just stops.

Authors Note: So this is the first chapter! It seems a bit short to me but I am hoping that this enough to suffice you all for now. Please read the first part of this book!
- J.S.

11.3.2020
1396 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 1.5K 49
Bucky X Daughter Cassidy Gray is an unlucky child. Her Mama is sick and a monster of a father is abusive. The father and her stay at a motel to de c...
182K 5.8K 52
What would you do if the love of your life, the father of your unborn child, returned from the past with the love of his? This is the impossible, lif...
161K 3.3K 37
Zola Barnes, daughter of Natasha Romanoff, and the adoptive daughter of Clint Barton is raised in the red room for the first few years of her life. S...
69.9K 1.9K 24
。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄┊𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 ❝ i am a human, wether you deny it or not. I have feelings and that proves i'm human ❞ - in which a...