issei hyoudou the gaming wiza...

Por Titanoii

issei is a normal teenager well if an extremely perverted person is normal than he is normal. anyway he just... Más

the night that start it all
beating the bosses
going into rwby
vs the student coucil
the exiled nun (kinda short)
healing the fall
dance with the wizard
the invasion.
return
bringing the ORC to shape
breaking the engagement.
return to remnant.
step up the planing
gilgamesh (really short)
return from remnant.
nurturing the demon
getting more power from different world.
truth of the matter.
shark in hueco mundo
proper battle.
raising the flags.
raising the flag part 2
fate
lemon time. (with TAMGG) part 1
lemon time part two. really short.
filler:meeting the original
going to the underworld
saji training
loki (short)
new student
izuku special. part 1.
izuki special part 2.
d**dora astaroth
the party
summoning
chapter 37.
rewrite.

loki fight.

3.4K 66 46
Por Titanoii

Gilgamesh A:so why are we here again?

Issei:to see how these kids would stand up to a god.

Artoria:why include ruby, weiss, blake and yang as well then?

Issei:they did ask. Dont worry anything bad happen i step in to save them.

Tier:i still wonde if it is a good idea.

Rias:issei you can release the seal now!!

Issei:ok!!

The blue prismarine mana structure that kept loki for a day was lifted up to he air. Then it shine with light that beat a billion stage light. A cracking sound can be heard as the seal began to crumble. Then it shatter revealing a man with a wierd sense of clothing and hairstyle.

Loki:finally i manage to break out of wretch seal.

Break out? You are really naive for a god. You didnt break out i let you out. That seal isnt indestructable but it is extremely regenarative. As long as i have mana it would heal. And the reader know how much of it i got.

Loki;you.

He point towards me.

Loki:How dare you wretch mortal. You thin-

Issei:yeah yeah yeah you mad. I got it bro.

Loki:HOW-

Issei:how what? Did i manage to put you in that seal? Well its easy im just that good.

Loki:ST-

Issei:std? Well it translate into sexually transmited disease. There your happy now that you know?

Gilgameses and morgan:*snicker*

Loki:fuck this.

He then snap his finger and the a magic circle appear and from come down a snake and three whack wolf. Fenrir and its child skoll and hati and it younger brother midgarsormr which was a snake. The fuck did loki married himself to?

Issei:now we in a circus but infortunately i wont be fighting you. They will.

I point at the occult reseach club, the stundent council and team rwby. Along with irina and rossweiss.

Loki:very well. Attack.

Saji:promotion! Queen!

Saji move at high speed and punch fenrir in the nose sending it flying.

Issei:damnnnnnnn.

Saji pov.

Issei have help me train for 20 days i cant let this mutts and what do you call as insult to snake? Eh whatever.

Saji:i take fenrir you guys fight the other!!

The rest: roger!

I use sonido and get to where fenrir was after the first hit.

Saji:now what-

Then fenrir lunge itself towards me going for a bite. I dodge and went to its side and throw a powerful punch to it side making it flies toward the huge rock at its left. When it land it break the rock into a litte pieces. I move my head a bit so the tiny pebble didnt touch me.

Saji:wow his weak. Either that or hierro plus reinforment is just that op.

Fenrir is getting back up and i prepare a fighting stace. It charge at me again but instead of perdictable bite attack it dodge me strike and slash at me with its claw. But i catch his claw and pull his closer and deliever a punch to the throat. He got send flying again but this in he catch it ground.

Saji;wonder how the other is doing?

With momo.

Momoe is fight skoll along with reya, ruruka, ruby, weiss, xenovia, and irina.

Momo:well this guy is rather difficult.

Reya:let show it what we learn momo.

Momo:yeah lets do it.

She began compressing demonic energy into her hand and then form a bow.

Xenovia:when did you learn to do that?

Momo;well me and reya ask him to teach is more spells before but he said  'come up with somthing original'.

Xenovia:i see. Irina you might want to leave its to dangerous for a hum-

Irina:dont worry i be just fine.

A mark on her hand glow and she grows a pair of white wings.

Irina:bacause i am no longer a human.

She wink and throw a halo at skoll. The wolf dodge but it got cut on the side.

Reya:alright lets go.

She pull out a toy gun then infuse it with demonic energy then it turn into a big gatling gun. At the back she have two portrusion that extend down and she have a visor.

Reya:'time for annihilation' this is what i name this.

Xenovia:how the hell?

Reya:morgan taugh me to bring something full potential out.

Ruby:weiss?

Weiss:yeah yeah.

Ruby scythe then give off unnatural glow and it break out in some part and it goes onto ruby's body and make a little bit of an armour. Weiss throw dust into the air and with mana infuse into it. It shot out a bit of light and inject into her. Her veins is show with multiples different colors and she swing her rapier and fire was emit out of it. With the wind it got shot out to skool as it dodge being burn.

Ruby:not so fast.

She swing her scythe and it cuts down the escape route for skoll. It got burn and xenovia charge and land a slash. Momo fired of multiple arrows at the same tine numbering in the hundreds. Reya ia firing her gun while airbourn.

With sona.

Sona:take this!

A massive dragon made of water was shot out of nowhere and bite midgardsormr.

Rias:how did you manage to use magic without magic circle?

Sona:simple issei said 'do the hard thing cause sometimes it have good rewards'. And also cause he can do it showing that it was possible to do so.

Rias:i see.

Akeno:sona i'll shock it.

Tsubaki:dont worry.

She put her nagitana up high and spins it in a circle. Wind goes around the cirlce created by tsubaki and then lighting also appear. She stop and point the blade at the massive snake.

Tsubaki:lightning storm!

A mini tornado that was cover in lightning shot out of the spear and head straight to the snake when the attack hit it cuts and shock the midgardsormr. When it was done the snake suffer some damage. Tsubaki slam the butt of her weapon to the ground.

Akeno;how did you use lightining magic!!?

Tsubaki:well i ask issei the different between lighting and thunder and he said 'whats the difference?'.

Akeno:i seeee.

Akeno felt awkward.

With tomoe.

Tomoe:take this!!

Tomoe created multiple swords and shot them out to hati.

Kiba:wait how did you do that? You dont have sword birth.

Tomoe:simple you see i stole some book from issei castle-

Kiba:he had a castle?

Tomoe:yeah you should come by pretty sure he wont mind as long as you dont break anything. The bath there is awesome. Anyway i read a book discussing about anything could be magic. So with that theory i came up with projection magic.

Kiba:amazing.

Tomoe:yeah but it still imperfect. The swords i make is only 55% as strong as the original.

Kiba:but it still amazing.

Kiba stab his sword to the ground causing multiple swords to stab hati.

Koneko:take this!

She hit hati with her sheild making it stagger.

Yang:ok time to test this out.

Yang took a deep breath and exhale. She does this multiple time and then flames start eminating from her. She kept the breathing consisten and then the flame turn gold in color. Then her body change. Her clothing disappear and she is now naked. But her body look like undine except it was burning her hair become fire and she open her now red eyes.

Yang:ok this work out more better than expected.

Kiba:whats that?

Yang:a little power i came up with after i know how weak i am against those fallen angels. I called it flame spirit incarnation.

Blake:dont forget about me.

Blake shadow expand to a wide area then from the shadow emerge a creature that reminiscent the grimm on remnant. Blake put one hand one of the creature and all of them got absorb into her. She gain a claw and she become more feline and preditory. She now has a tail that was longer that her entire body.

Blake:i can only summon 100 at a time and absorb them.

Yang:so you now have a power of a hundred grimm?

Blake:pretty much.

Yang:cool. Let go kick his ass blake!

Blake:it might be a she.

Yang charge toward hati and then land a barrage of punches that that send the wolf flying upward. Blake jump up and slash one of the wolf eyes. She then kick it to the ground.

Ruruka:dont forget about me.

She put one hand to her side and then wind start going around it making a circular saw thay she later throw at hati.

Tomoe:here kiba attack it!

Tomoe create a big enough sword in the air and kiba use it as foothold. Kiba use wind mana burst and unleash a slash that cuts hati across the cheast as well as somebother place and ruruka cut off one of hati legs. The wolf let out a scream of pain.

Back to saji.

Saji:they probably having fun.

Murayama:saji!!

I turn around to see murayama flying with tsubasa on her back.

Saji:what are you two doing here!?

Murayama:me and tsubasa thought you need some help!!

Saji:well i dont need one! But since you already here then come on in im sure fenrir can fight three of ise jist fine!!

They land infront of me and now we can stop shouting to comunicate.

Saji:so how the other?

Tsubasa:taking on the enemy pretty easily i might say. But- saji watch out!!

Fenrir bite into my body but didnt pierce my skin since i have hierro on.

Saji:screw off ya mutt.

I punch it in the nose and fenrir let go.

Ddraig;blade!!

Murayama dragon announce and then a sword grows out of her gauntlet and she slash fenrir side with a vertical slash.

Tsubasa:haa!!

Tsubasa punch fenrir sending it flying away. Seriously how light is fenrir so far it always got send away to fuck off with a punch. Fenrir land on its feet.

Murayama:are you ok saji!?

She said with worry.

Saji:im doing just fine. Wel my clothe didnt but im fine.

I give them a thump ups.

Tsubasa:how!?

Saji:issei teach me hierro which a defence type of technique.

Tsubasa:cool.

With rosswiess.

Rossweiss:loki if you return now om sure odin would forgive you.

Loki:why dont you shut up? If your lucky you might get to see ragnarom when it happen.

Rossweiss:why are you so obsess with the end of everything.

Loki:you would-

Rossweiss:not asking any question loki. Since your not going peacefully.

Multiple magic circle appear behind her.

Rossweiss:pretty sure odin wont mind you coming back as a bodyless head or a headless body depend really.

From the magic circle it shot out multiple beams of light. But loki counter this beams of light with his own.

Loki:futile some weakling such as you wont stop ragnarok.

Back to saji.

Saji:haaa!!!!

Tsubasa:haaa!!

Me and tsubasa does a tag team punch barrage and murayama use dragon shot. And blast fenrir to another rocks pillar? Mountain? I dont know what you called it. But this one i believe it to fet send flying away.

With issei.

Issei:*wistle* they really outdid themself huh? I know saji is that strong. But the others is just unbelievable.

Tier;do you think they match you in combay.

Issei:no. Strenght in combat doesnt just applied to brute force but tactics and preparation. And trust me i got a ton of that in store.

Morgan:if i remember correctly. You said ritual magic could take a long time but can be store for later use right?

Issei:yeah.

Morgan:how does you always have a lot of that to use?

Issei:i accelerate my time to hasten the process. If the ritual require multiple people i just make myself have enough voice for the requirement.

Mordred:wait you can do that?

Issei in 20 voice: yes.

Mordred look astounded.

Mordred:jeez what magic cant do?

Issei:dont know yet.

Gilgamesh C:why is that?

Issei:well i dont believe magic is infinite in possiblities since i cant prove that yet. So i just want to see how far can magic goes. I mean who know maybe it could wrap reality.

Tier:that sound very terrifying. Can i have some mana?

Issei:sure.

Back to saji

I land an axe kick to fenrir forehead. This bitch just wont give up.

Saji:ok seriously when is it gonna give up?

I took a fighting stance and tsubasa and murayam did the same. Fenrir charge at us but then some light shine on top of a hill and then fenrir is on that rock. I then saw a man with short blonde hair and a he have a sword that look like excalibur at artoria waist but it also look different. A woman with black hair and cat ears is also with him.

Koneko:kuroka.

Kuroka:hey~

She said as she wave her hand.

Rias,sona and issei: who are/the hell are you?

The man stab his sword into fenrir head and it emit a bright glow.

???:since me and kuroka here dont have enough time for chit-chat i make it quick. I am the decendent of the greatest king of brittain. Im arthur pendragon the decendent of king arthur!

With issei

He look at artoria.

Artoria:i was a virgin until we have that orgy.

He then look at mordred.

Mordred:i died at 15 not enough tien to settle down for a marriage there.

Issei:did someone just clone artoria agian?

Back to the others.

Arthur:anyway i do bid you all farewell.

They teleport away.

Issei pov.

Artoria:the sword he wield the power of it is the same as excalibur but it was very minuscule.

Morgan:yeah it is. Know anything issei?

Issei:i manage to use observe on it. The name of that is sword is excalibur ruler.

Morgan:but the power isnt the same as one we all felt from excalibur.

Issei:its supposely a fragment of excalibur.

Gilgamesh C:wait how do your excalibur break? You said it was impossible to break it from the outside.

Issei:trust me i dont know. I quite literally goes back to the past and be in two of the most famous historical event ever and this shit happen.

Tier:oh issei how do you break excalibur exactly?

Issei:well it really is unbreakable by any means. I did make it out of fairy ingots.

Mordred:whats that?

Issei:an iron ingot i infuse with a fuck ton of mana thank goodness i recover extremely fucking fast at the time. Anyway those ingot are unbreakable by themselves and near impossible to melt.

Gilgamesh A:wait how did you make excalibut if the fairy ingot is near impossible to melt?

Issei:i skip step 1,2,3,4,5 and went straight for the reward.

The others look at me weird.

Artoria:can you really do that?

Issei:you seen me do the same thing with your training sword.

Artoria:ohh.

Tier:you still havent answer the question.

Issei:it simple you cant break it with outside force so you do it with internal force.

Tier:what do you mean?

Issei:just put 100 quintillion unit of mana into it and it break after one attack.

The others look very surprise.

Artoria:wait then how did that self proclaim pendragon excalibure break!?

Issei:i dont know from what i know from my excalibur which is everything about it only those i allow can use it. And there no human have mana as high as i mention. So the real excalibur is probably missing and some divine entity made a crappy bootlegged version of it and it still powerful enough for people to believe its legit.

Tier:well that rather something. Also one of sona peerage member is about to get eaten by a giant snake.

I turn and see tusbaki was about to get eaten by midgardsormr. But then i saw saji went in, grab her and sonido out of the way. He was a far bit of distance away and i saw the look on tsubakis face.

Issei:huh. Saji getting a pussy tonight.

Morgan:good for him.

Morgan went and hug me from the back.

Morgan:so tonight. Af-

Issei:we will do sex orgy after this fight.

The girls except mordred:score.

Loki:i will not let a weaklings like all of you interfear with regnarok!

He fly up and then cause a storm to happen.

Issei:this does look good.

I put my barrier up and then i see that the barrier block a ice chucks.

Issei:welp time to help the others this is getting out of hand.

I look around and see the others is getting damage by this attack. But i use izanagi and rewrite the past to i teleport them inside the barrier before the ice hits them.

Saji:what the?

Everyone was confuse on what happen until they saw me.

Rias:again getting save by you. Jeez i think i might need a book to see how much i am in your dept issei.

Issei:meh its fine there nothing you could give me.

Ruby:just how far above are you issei?

Issei:really far. Probably i dont know never fought you all battle royale style before.

Saji:so-

Issei:your not weak. The guy you fighting just decide to use aoe attack.

The attack then stop and i cancel the barrier. My body began to float up and i get to loki level.

Loki:weakling after weakling. Will you-

Issei:keep calling me a weakling more. Maybe then you fantasy of me being a weakling might become a reality. Maybe then you can have your name change to alice since you always with fantasy.

Loki:ragn-

Issei:oh i know ragnarok is a real thing its just that the only way you will be able to make it happen is if you do it in your fantasy world. Because i can assure you i wont let you start ragnarok.

Loki:tch. Midgardsormr, skoll, hati! Kill this insolent fool!

The snake and the wolfs goes straight at me baring their fangs.

Issei:i am the lord of mana, obey me and as time rules over all it will shown itself as a domenating force now show me absolute dominance of time! Stillness of objects time.

My time have been stop. And everything i touch is also has its time bring to a halt. From the clothes im wearing and the air im breathing. The beast approach me fast but i raise one hand and swing it in a horrizontal motion at a speed 50 time of lighting. Then a massive air pressure was shot out killing the three trouble makers and shot loki away extremly far away in an instant.

As if that wasnt enough the land scape under me was blown away and leave a completly flat area that stretch on for thousands of kilometers away. The cloud above me was also blow away. The sky show the night sky clear of any clouds.

With the others.

Saji:ho-

Ruby:-ly

Yang:shit.

They were all speachless by the attack.

Morgan:ok now he can do an attack so unbelivable in destructive power, we even felt the air that was moving in FRONT of him!

Xenovia:remind me to have his children.

Sona:yeah you gotta pass some test first.

Xenovia:im in.

Back to issei.

A magic circle appear and loki step out of it. He was bleeding all over.

Loki:HOW DID YOU DO THAT ATTACK YOU WEAKLING!!?

Issei:never telling ya.

Loki:how dare you disobey a god!!

Issei:yeah yeah yeah. Whatever. We gonna continue this fight in the next chapter anyway.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

48.3K 612 11
so basically Reverse flash in dxd and he has a giant hate for the good guys. Mostly Issei. Issei will have the speed force, but It won't be importan...
19.3K 393 45
Blaze Tempest, relatively quiet school kid of Kuoh. He leads a normal life until a fateful day turns his world view upside down. Join in his adventur...
84.7K 642 10
I legit don't remember the description here. Just be warned, mature content ahead. Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY. All characters from RWBY are own...
133K 1.9K 41
issei was mistreated by his family and the orc he have 2 siblings who hate him for not having sacred gear but they don't know he have a hidden sacred...