Asshole✓ || P•JM

By kakiaa_

❝Fucking Park Jimin...❞ I cursed under my breath. ❝Now is that an insult or something on your bucket list?❞ [... More

Dickhead's Proposal | 1
Talent: Lying | 2
Friendship? | 3
Nevermind | 4
Consequences | 5
Habits | 6
No Thank You | 7
Sorry | 8
Wedding | 9
𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓀 Yeseul | 10
Priorities | 11
Ugh | 12
Dumbass | 13
Misunderstanding | 14
Oh Fuck | 15
Beach? Bitch? | 16
Changes | 17
Bonding | 18
Shit | 19
Fine then | 20
Back and Forth | 21
Stupid Picture | 22
What? | 23
Idiot | 24
Our Mum | 25
Downhill | 27
Moving On | 28
Happy Endings | 29

I Love You | 26

21.3K 1K 480
By kakiaa_

I peeked one of my eyes open to see Seulgi and Taeyong leaving the lakeside place. I slowly detached my lips from his.

"Wow uh... what was that...?" Jimin scratched the back of his head.

"I'm so sorry, you were talking about your lover and here I am being the bad guy." I sadly chuckled.

"No no, not at all. Before you distracted me by looking into the distance I was actually going to say that I... didn't feel the same for her. I'm planning on ending things with her soon." He told me.

"You what? Why?" I asked, he's planning on breaking up with her? Why am I, sorta kinda, happy?

"Yeah, I just realised there's this girl that makes me really happy. I shouldn't waste my time further and make her mine. But there's this problem... could you give me some advice on it?" He asked. Wow that's just great, I love giving girl advice to the guy I've caught feelings for.

"Yeah sure, ask away." I faked a smile, we were getting drenched at the moment.

"I've been a really big dick to her for the past couple years, if I was her I'd honestly despise me. But what can I do? I've gotten closer to her, and found myself catching feelings. How do I apologise for everything?" He asked.

"Hm, maybe just, apologise?" I didn't wanna give him good advice, why should I?

"Alright then, Mrs Park Yeseul." He suddenly called my name.

"I'm sorry."

"OH YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT ME?" My mouth dropped open as my smile threatened to take over my face. Keep cool Yeseul.

"Yes you dense idiot, I was talking about you." He pulled me by the wrist and hugged me tight.

"So will you be mine?" He whispered, I just hummed in response. We pulled out of the hug and just laughed.

"I really wanna kiss you right now." He looked me dead in the eyes and said something so straightforward.

"Well you can't, and until you actually tell Seulgi unnie that you wanna end things, we won't be official." I told him, taking a step back.

"Well that's quite hypocritical coming from someone who kissed me out if the blue. You pulled away so quickly too, this isn't fair." He pouted. His lips had turned a purpleish colour due to the cold weather, I wonder how bad mine looked right now.

"Ah fuck this, you didn't take consent from me before kissing me, I shouldn't have to either." He said, stepping forward, completely melting me with his strong aura.

"Hey hey, stay there." I felt my face heating up even in this freezing weather.

"C'mon Yeseul."

"I know you want me."

After about, 2 minutes of straight kissing, I pulled away from the kiss absolutely breathless.

"Ah wae~" he complained.

"I've been resisting my urge to kiss those lips of yours for ages, at least let it last longer than a couple minutes." He pouted, grabbing my waist to pull me in again. I smiled while resting my chin on his chest.

"Is kissing in the rain your kink or something? It's freezing dickhead, let's go home before one of us fucking faints because of the weather." I walked towards the car leaving him chuckling.

"Don't show me that attitude while your drenched top to bottom. You look even sexier." He whispered into my ear giving me butterflies.

"Fuck I'm wearing a white shirt with a black bra..." I thought to myself as we settled inside the car. He started unbuttoning his shirt out of nowhere, flustering me.

"JIMIN WE'RE NOT ABOUT TO HAVE SEX IN A CAR." I covered my eyes.

"I wasn't planning on fucking you, yet. If we stay in these wet clothes we'll get ill. The house is far away from the lake. Go change in the back, I'll try not to look." He winked making me punch him in the chest.

"You're acting like you just have spare clothes lying in your car all the time." I said.

"After the gym I change in here. So I have a couple shirts and hoodies in the back, pick what you like princess." He told me. Me feeling way too lazy to step out again, I just jumped into the back. I picked through some hoodies before finding a really fluffy one that looked warm.

"That's my favourite." I heard him say to himself.

"Ok now don't turn around ok, if I catch your ass peeking the consequences won't be good for you." I warned at him, he innocently closed his eyes.

"Ok I'm done." I said, shifting back to the front seat, I saw that he was changed too.

"I guess we'll have to suffer with wet jeans though." He shrugged, starting the car as we drove off. Once we reached home the lights were off, so we assumed his parents were already asleep. We slowly walked up the stairs still drenched.

Once we made it to the corridor of rooms, I went to the guest room to get my clothes since I had put my suitcase there. While Jimin went to his room which was at the very start of the corridor.

After getting out a pair of comfortable sweats I changed into them, and walked back out to go to Jimin's room. I was just crossing by his parents room when I, heard some things.

I covered my mouth and started dying because of what I was currently hearing. Jimin walked out his room and asked me what I was doing from down the hallway.

"I don't think your parents are sleeping." I whispered, holding in my urge to burst out laughing. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, walking up to where I was, finally hearing the, adult stuff, that was going on inside.

"Ew ew ew, let's just please go to your house I'm not spending the night here listening to them fuck." He replied, extremely embarrassed.

"MR AND MRS PARK I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING FUN IN THERE!" I yelled as we barely made it out the house. Finally I exploded into laughter.

"Next thing you know you have a sibling coming your way." I teased him as we sat back into the car, driving towards my house. As soon as we got inside I ran to my room and jumped into my bed.

"I missed this comfortable thing." I said to myself, pulling the blanket over me.

"So where do I sleep?" Jimin asked, peeking in.

"The guest room obviously, it's next to the toilet." I told him.

"Can I not just sleep here with you?" He pouted making me sit up.

"NO. We're not doing it on the first day of this relationship, plus you don't like sharing a bed." I told him.

"Yeseul you're so horny, we can sleep in the same bed without fucking you know. I just wanna cuddle." He came inside, closing the door and the lights making me turn on my bedside lamp. He jumped in the bed and pulled me down to lay beside him, hugging me from my waist.

"What are you waiting for? Turn off the lamp."

"R-right." I stretched out my arm to turn off the light before falling dead asleep.

Next morning

I woke up to an empty space beside me making me pout, I thought he probably had work to do. I got up and took a shower, changing into something nice.

Assuming I was fired from work anyways, I took my time in getting ready. I went to the kitchen to make some cereal for breakfast, when I noticed a bowl of soup sitting on the counter.

-Just in case you caught a cold from the rain yesterday

I internally smiled extremely widely at his messy handwriting on the ripped piece of paper, also at his nice gesture. I heated it up and drunk it, grabbing my car keys before opening my door.

"GOD YOU SCARED ME- Seulgi?" I jumped at the figure standing right outside my front door before realising it was her.

"Hi Yeseul." She smiled at me.

"Did you need something-"

"He really likes you Yeseul. I see it in his eyes, the way he talks about you, the way his eyes follow you as you walk past. I've seen it for a long time. I'm done being selfish, I'm gonna let him have his happiness."

"I'm gonna let him have you."

"Unnie..."

"What you saw yesterday at the lake was real, I was cheating on Jimin. Hurry and tell him so he can be yours." She smiled, winking at me.

"You knew we were there," I muttered in realisation. "I did," she replied. "You put on that show on purpose," I continued. "Indeed," she released a faint smile. "Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"So you wouldn't feel guilty. No one should have to feel guilty about the emotions of the heart." She responded, leaving me speechless.

"I, don't know what to say... thank you. And I'm so sorry for this." I said, pulling her into a hug. We talked for a while before she left, my heart felt so happy about this.

I drove to the hospital to see my mum since that was my daily plan anyways. I could call up Jimin and ask what he was doing later.

I happily walked into the hospital, heading up the stairs to my mums ward. I walked in to get a pleasant surprise.

"You're right she really is quite the woman." I saw Jimin and my parents having a nice conversation with some tea.

"Oh good morning baby." My dad said, I went over and gave both of my parents pecks on the cheeks.

"Where's mine?" Jimin pouted.

"You'll get your one later." I winked. I sat next to my mum, massaging her hand.

"He's been taking care of me since 8am you know." My mum whispered. Wow Park Jimin.

It seems like I'll fucking love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54 1 1
"what does that have to do with us getting married?" "it feels like i'm next," yoongi sighed. "why not get it over with? i like you enough. plus, you...
483K 17.4K 41
"Look, you have to marry me. It won't be that bad. You're someone I used to know and you're honestly not that half bad looking" he looked you up and...
619K 18K 63
We've been friends since we were 17. That's how our friendship starts. He's a married man now. "Where are you?" - he asked on the phone. "Home. Why...
12.7K 984 45
It's easy to look at love and and admire it. You'd dreamt about it your whole life, but nothing could have prepared you for the side effects of it, f...