Frozen Wings. (Todoroki x Rea...

By ArtsyParty4

Class 1-C . You don't have full control over your quirks. But you have wings that are controlled perfectly. B... More

Class 1-C
The Boy Next Door
The Boy Talk
First Day
After School
A New Addition
Face to Face
Lunch Time
Attempt to Flirt
Trouble
A Knock on the Window.
The Throw.
10th Place
First Move.
Sweet 16
One More Person to Love
Proposal
Wedding Day
Another bedroom to be Filled.
Telling the Big News.
Into the world.
Birthdays.
Thank you SO much

Quick Info

260 4 4
By ArtsyParty4

Jade Takami is my OC character. Love interest is Shoto Todoroki . 

(F/c)= favorite color

(H/c)= hair color.

Hawks (Keigo Takami) is your dad. Amber is your mom.

You look more like your Mom than your Dad, Keigo. You can make up what you want your mom to look like. She has wings that are white. But you have your fathers wing shape and size.

This is my first story . If I do something wrong just tell me in the comments please and I will try to change it. 

Anyways enjoy the story!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 63 8
You are student at UA High School, in class 1A. You had all grown close during your first year, especially a certain few. Your extremely powerful wat...
5.1K 181 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...
1.5M 45.6K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
414 6 27
You were born as part of quintuplets, and your the youngest of the five and to the other four the weakest. Having no quirk based on your parents but...