SECRET. . . hossler ✓

By -ADOREMARAIS

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- "𝗜𝗧'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧" ... More

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-sɪx
ғɪғᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-sɪx
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sɪxᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sɪx
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sɪx
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ

sɪxᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ

5.3K 106 22
By -ADOREMARAIS

elizahall added to her instagram story

THE THREE TEENAGERS WALKED THROUGH ARRIVALS, TO BE WELCOMED BY LISA HALL. the mother of the two Hall siblings pulled her children as well as Jaden into a group hug, the simple but affectionate gesture making not only Eliza and Bryce smile, but also Jaden.

The huge smile sprawled across the Hall mother made Eliza's heart warm as she missed seeing her mum, even though either one of them could make a trip to one another, it was just the six hour flight time that made it difficult for the two to do so.

"oh I've missed you!" Lisa exclaimed, giving the three teenagers in the group hug a squeeze, Eliza responding with a laugh as the hug quickly disbanded. It was then that Eliza noticed her mum quickly switch into her serious face as she flicked Bryce's head.

"Ow!" Bryce winced, returning the flick to his mum, to which resulted in him getting the infamous eyebrow raise.

"That's what you get for never answering your texts Bryce Michael Hall."

Bryce narrowed his eyes to his sister and Jaden as snickering could be heard leaving their mouths, followed quickly behind by a faint laugh leaving Lisa's mouth also.

"So I've barely been with you for a few minutes mum and you've already got Eliza and Jaden taking your side." Bryce mumbled as Eliza just simply shrugged her shoulders, her mother doing the same thing as she ignored Bryce's comment as she told the three to grab their stuff so they could head home.

Jaden held Eliza's hand out of instinct, the thought of fans potentially seeing them jolted into his head, but he dismissed it. He wasn't going to not hold his girlfriends hand just because they hadn't announced to the fans they were back together because quite frankly,

Jaden didn't think they had to know for certain.

Eliza squeezed Jaden's hand in hers as Bryce walked ahead not wanting to third wheel the couple, deciding this would be the perfect time for him to catch up with his mum.

"Welcome back to Maryland." Eliza announced to Jaden, the boy just laughing as they felt the light wind hit their skin as they walked through the doors of the airport.

"It's good to be back."

FROM LOOKING AFTER A SLEEPING ELIZA ON THE PLANE, IT WAS JADENS TURN TO BE ASLEEP IN THE CAR JOURNEY BACK TO THE HALL HOUSE. Eliza was not so tired, so instead allowed Jaden to use her as a pillow as it was only reasonable as she used the boy as her pillow all the time.

Eliza smiled as Lisa pulled down the familiar street, a sigh being heard from her brother as she saw him too smile through the wing mirror.

When the car pulled the drive however, Eliza grew confused. Normally, whenever Lisa went out of the house, she would make sure she turned off everything inside of the house except for the living room light.

But every light was on.

Bryce too noticed the lights being on as he looked to their mum, questioning her as to why this was. Lisa just shrugged in response, a huge smile evident on her face as she turned off the engine.

"This is the first surprise of the holiday!" Lisa exclaimed, not too loudly as she did not want to wake up Jaden, even though Eliza would have to do so in a few moments. "Well it's more directed to one of you."

It was then that a theory clicked in Eliza's head, her mouth dropping as her mum nodded her head, Lisa already knowing what her daughter was thinking of.

"You didn't."

"Oh i did." Lisa said, her and Bryce getting out of the car, the brother of Eliza clearly confused as he asked question after question what was happening.

Looking down at the sleeping boy, Eliza smiled before gently shaking his arm. The movement woke Jaden up fairly quickly as he lifted his head off Eliza's shoulder, the girl holding her laugh in as Jaden smiled at her still half asleep.

"We're here."

"Sorry i fell asleep." Jaden mumbled as he rubbed his eyes, the two teenagers getting themselves out of the car to see their suitcases being brought in by Bryce and Lisa.

"Jaden you had a go at me for saying sorry every time i fall asleep on you so I'm going to do the same. Stop saying sorry!"

Jaden laughed as he closed the car door, the sound of the car locking from Lisa as the two walked towards the front door of the Hall House, the instant smell of Christmas scented candles, specifically candy canes, hitting Eliza's nose as she entered the house.

"Is there other people here mum? -Ow!" Bryce questioned as he saw more shoes than usual by the front door, Eliza quickly silencing Bryce with a pinch on the shoulder, making the boy welp. "What was that for?"

"Just shut up." Eliza mumbled to her brother, Jaden ignoring the two as Lisa also dismissed her children's bickering as she ushered Jaden to come in the living room.

Jaden followed the Hall mother, a smile developing on his face as he saw how decorated the living room and the rest of the house was for Christmas, instantly reminding him of his own house during these times.

"Now Jaden, how is your mum?" Jaden heard Lisa ask, him just nodding as he looked down at his phone to see a text from his mum, of which hoped he had a good time there in Maryland.

"Yeah she's great, she seemed a little upset i wasn't there for Christmas but then all of a sudden she was adamant on me coming here, of which i am grateful for."

"Well of course she's fine with you coming here." Jaden looked up to Lisa to see her not speaking, but in fact someone else. Confused Jaden turned around to see Eliza standing behind him, a huge smile on her face.

"Cause She is going to be here also."

"Oh my."

Eliza and Bryce had stopped bickering, the two being the best distraction for Jaden, because as soon as he had disappeared into the living room with their mum, they dropped the act of arguing, and walked into the kitchen to see the whole Hossler family standing before them, smiles sprawled across all of their faces.

After having hugged them all, Amy walked with Eliza, the rest of the family following behind, to where they were standing right now.

Jaden had jumped up from his seat on the sofa, his arms opened wide for his mum, as the two engrossed in a hug. He then proceeded to hug the rest of his family, Eliza walking over to her own mother, Amy following behind as the three women stood and watched Jaden reunite with his family that he had only seen more than a week ago.

"Merry Christmas!"

Jaden smiled as he finished hugging his family, the boy running over to Eliza, pulling her into a tight hug, the rest of the family watching in awe. Eliza smiled as Jaden planted kisses all over her head.

"Ew."

The two families laughed at Bryce's outburst, Jaden and Eliza flipping the boy off as they stopped hugging, instead Jaden now having his arm swinged over Eliza's shoulder, pulling the girl close to his side.

"Bryce this will be you in a few days when you go into simp mode when Addison comes here." Lisa commented, Amy and Eliza high fiving the Hall mother, Bryce just standing before his mum, his mouth agape.

"I am not a simp!"

"It's okay to admit it brycey-boy." Eliza spoke in a faint voice, the whole group holding back their laughter as Bryce just walked out of the room, removing himself from the conversation.

"This is going to be a interesting week."

authors note:

Hey so it's Christmas for the Hossler and Hall family, makes me actually excited for Christmas this year

if you guys follow me 😉😉 you can see other stories i do and join the conversations I'm currently having (with myself) about ideas for other stories i may want to write,

You don't have to but you'll be missing out 😉😉

ne whore

250k reads what the actual???!!

Love you all and yeah!

bye ! xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 290 21
A 19yr old, British, rising tiktok star gets a comment on her instagram post from a member of swayla. what will she do? who will she meet? love inter...
258K 2.9K 61
you are just a normal girl that met him at the right time and he loved you with everything. do you love him the same though? started: april 12, 2020...
75K 639 38
Brianna Richards is Josh Richards twin sister, Brianna still lives with her parents but they are never there and mean to her. When she moves into the...
196K 3.5K 60
"no need to pretend she got a little bit of drama with her friends" ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* OPEN TO READ MORE! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ WARNING: sexual scenes/references use...