SECRET. . . hossler ✓

由 -ADOREMARAIS

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- "𝗜𝗧'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧" ... 更多

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-sɪx
ғɪғᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sɪxᴛʏ-sɪx
sɪxᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sɪxᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sɪx
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sɪx
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ

sɪxᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ

5.6K 113 44
由 -ADOREMARAIS

THE WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS MADE THE SWAY HOUSE GROW HECTIC, AS THE HALL SIBLINGS PREPARED THEMSELVES TO BE RETURNING HOME FOR THE HOLIDAY IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. because of Eliza and Bryce leaving, the girl leaving LA once again, it meant the girls had to come over in the next two days, to be able for them to exchange their gifts they had bought one another.

And that day was today. Eliza was currently stressing in her room, the girl deciding to just live in the sway house instead of going back to her apartment as she would be leaving with Bryce in the next few days for the two to return to their home town in Maryland.

Jaden was watching the girl stress as he lounged on her bed, watching Eliza's head go back and forth into eachother of the many bags she had laid out across the floor, each bag representing one of her friends. The 'sway girls' as the boys called them were all coming over, including Charli, of whom was technically a sway girl as she was with Chase Hudson, a hype house boy.

But the boys didn't care.

They liked Charli, heck the boys liked her a lot as she kept them on their toes with the comments she would direct towards them, but she would do it indirectly. Of which would often lead to Bryce going,

'was that about me? Was she talking about me? Are you threatening me?'

Eliza being a huge teen wolf fan, would often laugh everytime her brother said those words, as it reminded her of when Stiles would say those exact words during an episode of the show.

"Jaden could you stop staring and enjoying me stressing and help me please?" Eliza said her head turning to see the boy, Jaden noticing the girl narrow her eyes for a split second, making him instantly want to help her.

"how do you know whose presents are for who?" Jaden questioned as he sat exchanged his seat of the bed for the floor, the boy sitting beside his girlfriend on the wooden flooring. Eliza shook her head at Jaden's question, her hand pointing inside the bags, to which Jaden peered his head in the respected bag.

"See i could have used different wrapping paper for each one." Eliza started speaking her hand moving away from the bag to the point to the wall opposite the two teenagers, of which showed multiple wrapper papers leaning against the wall.

"But I'm too lazy for that, so thankfully things called name tags are my lifesavers." Jaden laughed as he pulled the girl into his side, planting a kiss on the side of her head. The affection making the girl smile.

"your presents over there." Eliza spoke again, Jaden following where her arm was now pointing, the boys eyes widening as he saw the larger sized bag and box placed in the corner of the room.

"What the hell have you bought me?" Jaden asked, his mind growing very curious, but also a sense of panic filled his mind as the boy began to feel like he had not bought his girlfriend a lot for Christmas.

"I can see those cogs turning Hossler, if you dare to think you haven't brought me anything, i will hit you with that wrapping paper over there." Jaden laughed as he gave the girl a squeeze, shaking his head to her statement.

"How do you know that's what I'm thinking of?" Jaden questioned the girl, Eliza just simply shrugging as she pulled away from the boy to continue organising the presents for the girls.

"I don't know, but your mum did tell me that you were worried you didn't buy me a lot when i left the presents for the family before we left."

"Wait you gave my mum a present?"

"Yes Jaden, i got all of your family presents." Eliza responded, Jaden widening his eyes as she responded so calmly to his question, Eliza not thinking anything of her buying the Hossler family presents. "Is that a bad thing?" Eliza spoke up again when she did not hear a response from Jaden.

She turned her head to see Jaden smiling at her, making the girl grow confused. It was then that Jaden pulled the girl in, giving her a quick peck.

"What was that for?" Eliza asked, wondering why Jaden was acting strangely.

"Nothing, i just love you, and the way you are."

"What's gotten you all acting like a simp? You're turning into Bryce." Jaden laughed as he shook his head, letting the girl out of his grip so she could lean beside him, their backs resting against the side of her bed as the two continued to help Eliza finish off her presents.

"Okay i won't act all nice next time." Jaden mumbled, Eliza scoffing at his response, giving his hand a squeeze before placing her attention onto one of her name tags, writing 'Nessa' on it.

"I'm joking J, it's cute."

Eliza posted a tiktok

dancing in between present giving
@nessabarrett

4.7m likes
83.3k comments

@user2- anyone seeing Jaden just lounging ??

@addisonre- okay okay get yourselves back here

@charlidamelio- rude i wasn't invited
    @eliza- you were too busy fascinated by the hair
   clips i got you

@fan83- Eliza and Nessa are so pretty!!!

@hater8- stop dancing, just stop
   @brycehall- how bout no?❤️

@fan21- Is that a topless Jaden in Eliza's bed 😏
   @jadenhossler- my bed, but yes it is I

@fan2- Eliza i love you!

@user00- like this comment ———>

@user013- like if you think Eliza is an unproblematic queen ——>

@fan73- Jaden and josh are lucky wtf I'm jealous

@user23- yeah I'm defo jealous of Eliza and Nessa

@fan2047- yeah Jaden I'm taking ur girlfriend bye
@jadenhossler- what why😕

@fan3247- he admitted them being bf & gf

@user931- DID HE JUST ADMIT ^^^

@brycehall- can you hurry up with your presents and give me back .....
@user92- don't be shy now Bryce we all know you want Addison

@fan73284- Eliza seems like such a sweet person what

AFTER HAVING POSTED A TIKTOK, ELIZA AND NESSA LEFT JADEN'S ROOM AS HIS ROOM HAD THE BEST LIGHTING AND PROCEEDED TO RETURN TO HER ROOM WHERE THE GROUP OF GIRLS WERE HANGING. The exchanging of gifts had begun between the girls, Eliza already have given her presents to each of the respected girls.

each of the girls had received unique gifts from Eliza, the girl wanting to spoil her friends, as gratitude and a thanks for supporting her and welcoming her to the LA life.

As Eliza and Nessa returned to the younger Hall's room, they were immediately pulled to Eliza's bed, the two having presents being thrown in their faces by Addison.

"here!" Addison exclaimed, a smile written all over her face as she glanced around at the girls, as each one looked into their bags, before looking back up at the girl. "Go on!"

Eliza laughed as she looked in the bag, a smile appearing on her face as she watched charli look at Addison, mentally asking the girl if she was sure she was giving the girl these presents, to which Addison responded with,

'Of course you idiot, open it!'

Eliza and Addison loved Christmas, the two having had shared their admiration towards the holiday, both of them enjoying giving people presents, the look of the receivers faces, making the whole aspect of gift giving amazing for the two girls.

"Eliza are you just going to keep staring at your bag or actually open it?" Dixie announced, Eliza being brought out of her thoughts, her head shaking at the five girls laughed at the younger sister of Bryce.

"sorry i was daydreaming."

"Yeah we can tell." Charli whispered, Eliza scoffing as she leaned across her bed, giving the youngest girl a shove. after having shoved the girl, and receiving one quickly in return, Eliza proceeded to open her presents.

Opening the presents inside her bag, Eliza smiled. One present that was inside was a silver necklace, with Eliza's name on it. Eliza remembered telling Addison that she always wanted a necklace with her name on it. Other presents consisted of some of Eliza's favourite foods, such as bags of Cheetos, alongside photos of the two girls and the one of the whole group together.

"I have more for you guys!" Addison exclaimed, clapping her hands together with excitement. However, the girls did not share the same expression, each of the girls staring at one another, their mouths slightly agape.

"Addison." Eliza said.

"What?"

"Why?"

"We already have enough."

"I'm not complaining." Charli joked, Eliza scoffing as Dixie shoved her sister, making her fall on her side.

"See? Be more like charli guys."

elizahall added to her instagram story

brycehall added to his instagram story

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

724K 15.9K 64
'𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚'
243K 3.1K 106
You get kicked out of your parents house to go live with your brother who happens to live with a bunch of his friends who have a following on tik tok...
129K 1.1K 22
Bailey Hall moves out of her mom's house in Maryland to live with her older brother, Bryce, at his content house in LA. There, she meets Josh. Will t...
20K 169 28
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐴𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑎 𝑊𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑎 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ�...