Sun and Moon | Im Changkyun {...

By Monstaeil

Ever wondered what it would be like to be an idol? What about when love and your passion become intertwined... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Announcement
Chapter 57
Q&A
ANNOUNCEMENT
SEQUEL?!?!

Chapter 33

1.7K 66 23
By Monstaeil

As summer was coming to an end, the weather was getting a little colder, however, the sun was shining brightly as ever. Mirae and Hyebin were heading out for the morning before their busy afternoon schedule, which main consisted of photoshoots for the comeback and more photoshoots for some brands, to go shopping and get a light lunch.

Currently the pair were in a furniture shop, laying on the beds and testing them out as Mirae had wanted to come and buy her grandmother some new furniture to send her since she lived in a rural area and didn't have much money. Once Mirae had chosen some items, she gave the address to her grandmothers house and paid the money for the items and delivery.

When exiting the shop, the girls were stopped by a young couple who seemed very excited. They seemed to be fans as the girl rushed into her bag, looking for something. She pulled out a pen and held it out to them, asking for an autograph.

Mirae and Hyebin chuckled, their hearts racing with excitement also as they were noticed in public and had been asked for their autograph randomly in the street.

"What's your name?" Hyebin asked, signing her signature onto a planner book the girl had given her and writing down her name once she had told her.

"I really enjoyed you in Seoul Searching, you and Changkyun were a heart fluttering couple. It's actually how I met my boyfriend so I'm very grateful."

Hyebin signed on a new page for the boyfriend, who also seemed to be an eager fan of the group. "Ah, how did you guys meet?"

"We met at the rooftop restaurant. It seemed we both had watched the episode and wanted to visit but when we got there, it was full and we both went alone. There was only one table left so the owner rushed around and found us two sitting alone separately. We were asked if we could share a table since it was packed and agreed." The boyfriend smiled as he retold the story, while Hyebin handed the book to Mirae to sign. "We were both nervous and quiet at first but when we started taking we couldn't stop so I asked her on another date. Now we have been in a happy relationship for two months."

"We both clicked over our hopelessly romantic personalities," The girlfriend chuckled. "My boyfriend was a fan of you at the time and persuaded me to check out your things. Soon enough I was listening to your song and watching your drama. I cannot get enough of you guys!"

"We're so grateful that you guys have taken an interest in us and are supporting us," Hyebin thanked them. "Also I'm glad Changkyun and I were able to bring you guys together."

"I actually have a question," The girlfriend asked, her curiosity seemed to have gotten the most of her in this moment. "Are you guys a real couple? It's just that you guys were so perfect together and and so much chemistry. You both work in the same industry and understood one another, like the time he was tired and you changed the plans to fit around him so he could rest but still spend time with you."

"No, we did get along very well." Hyebin admitted. "We still talk now, the cast are surprisingly quite close but we are all busy. Changkyun is on tour, Mijoo is promoting with her group's new comeback and my members are also preparing a comeback too."

"Ah, I'm very excited! Is it going to be similar to the last?" The boyfriend asked, receiving the planner from Mirae.

"Actually, it's quite different. It's a sub unit comeback with a sexier concept so we had made decision to exclude the younger members from this comeback and we would come back potentially next month with a full member comeback." Mirae explained, revealing a little too much but that didn't matter as they were excited about their interaction with their fans.

"I'll anticipate it!" The couple cheered. "Good luck, I hope you guys chart well and have a great day today."

"Thank you," Mirae and Hyebin then took a photo with the couple for their sns before waving, watching the couple leave then headed the opposite way in search of somewhere to get food.

Finding a nearby convenience store, Mirae and Hyebin went inside to buy a salad and a bottle of water. They were craving something sweet since they had passed a bakery but with their photoshoot only an hour away, they both needed something light and healthy to eat until it was over then the could have whatever they desired. After eating their food in the store at a table, they headed back to their dorm but, much to Hyebin's surprise, Mirae had stopped Hyebin when they reached a secluded area near their dorm.

"What?" Hyebin was clearly confused, noticing Mirae's serious expression. "Is something wrong?

"I just wanted to tell you something while we are alone." Hyebin nervously smiled. "I admired you since I first saw you and when I spoke to you, I was completely smitten."

"Same," Hyebin smiled back warmly. "We had a bond. I'm really close to you and you feel like the sister I never had. I'm glad to have met you."

Mirae seemed slightly hurt, causing Hyebin to think about whether she had said something wrong to make her feel bad in anyway.

"You are beautiful and you bring so much happiness into my life. You're like a bright light in my life," Mirae's smile got brighter with each word. Hyebin felt grateful for Mirae's kind words, however, it seemed like both had misread the situation as Mirae leaned forward, kissing Hyebin whose eyes were opened in shock.

Hyebin immediately pulled away, her heart sinking as she noticed how distraught Mirae looked. "I'm so sorry." Hyebin apologised. She felt like a terrible person feeling as if she had lead on Mirae on unintentionally and played with her heart.

"No, it's okay." Mirae lied, it wasn't okay. She was clearly hurt and Hyebin didn't know how to sort this out. "You don't need to apologise. I also understand if you don't want to be my friend anymore since I'm... different."

"I'm so sorry for making you feel this way." Hyebin couldn't help but to apologise as the situation was leading to more and more misunderstandings. She didn't care if Mirae was lesbian, that was her business. "Please don't be hurt by this. I didn't pull away in disgust and I won't stop being your friend because of it. The reason I pulled away is because I'm in a relationship."

"I'm so sorry!" Mirae came to the realisation. "I should have asked if you were seeing anyone before I kissed you. It was selfish of me to come onto you like that."

"No, I am to blame too." Hyebin pouted.

"But I kissed you. I made you cheat on your boyfriend." Mirae mirrored Hyebin's expression. "Although I feel bad, I'm also happy that you didn't react negatively to my... difference."

"You're not different," Hyebin scolded Mirae. "There are many people who have a different preferences but they aren't different. You should embrace the fact that you know what you want in life at such a young age. You are beautiful and talented, any girl would be lucky to have you."

"Thank you, I'd be even more thankful if you would forget about this incident though because I feel kind of awkward about it," Mirae admitted.

Hyebin agreed to forget about it, knowing when the time was right Mirae would be ready to talk about it and when she would, Hyebin would listen to Mirae and be by her side so she wouldn't be alone feeling like an outcast in society. The two headed back to the dorm, waiting for the manager to arrive and bring them to the photoshoot.

When the two were left alone, Hyebin decided to ask a question. She wanted to let Mirae know that if she wanted to open up, that she would be there ready to listen.

"How did you come to know of your preference?" Hyebin asked in a rather cryptic manner in case any of the members overhead.

"Before I left to live with my grandmother after school ended, I fell for a girl in my class. She was gorgeous and kind. All the boys liked her, all the girls wanted to be her friend. Overall she was perfect. Since she was perfect, it would make sense that she was already in a relationship. Even though she was taken, I couldn't take my mind off her." Mirae began to explain the story, revealing her past completely to Hyebin. With each word, her heart felt lighter as she was able to unbottle all the feelings and memories that were hidden within.

"Actually I was originally an art student, I even received an offer from a well known art school. Life was fine... Until one day it all blew up in my face. Some girl was sneaking in my desk and found my sketchpad, she found my drawings of the girl and revealed it. The class confronted me since I wasn't close to my crush and wanted to know why I was drawing her. They ridiculed me and bullied me for being a weirdo then someone suggested that I liked the girl. Suddenly everyone was attacking me with slurs and I became a complete outcast. They made my life hell. I gave up my offer from the art school and decided to move away to live in a rural area with my grandmother. When I was scouted, I was given a second chance at life but now I've debuted, I constantly worry someone will notice me despite me changing my name. My real name is Yoo Jinah."

"It must have been so difficult for you. If anyone ever finds out, I will be by your side no matter what and our members will also be by your side. They are the ones in the wrong, not you." Hyebin felt a pang in her heart after hearing Mirae's story. How could people be so cruel? Mirae didn't deserve to have her life ruined like that, all Hyebin could do now was to make sure Mirae's life from now on would be a flowery path, leading her to good fortunes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 1.3K 23
Kim Haewon, a 21-year old university student that decided that she would only focus in her studies and her part-time job. A boyfriend is a big no in...
537K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
46.9K 841 47
What happens when you find yourself dating a kpop idol and have to keep the relationship a secret despite their dating ban being lifted? How long wo...
663K 9.9K 200
Life of solo idol who goes from unknown to known. Serenity comes from a company that was not one of the big companies. She is known as the nation's i...