Serena's new journey!

By randomamourshi

*ALERT* - This is a sequel to my book "Serena's Sun and Moon" also found here on Wattpad, for more details re... More

Prologue
My second Princess Key?
We're so close!
Spending time together!
New Showcase, old friend!
Let's do it!
Where to go now?

Time for the Showcase!

225 8 0
By randomamourshi

Miette and Serena are sleeping on their room on the pokécenter in Blackthorn City, where their next Showcase is going to be held.

The sun is starting to come up as the day is about to start for both of them.

The sunlight wakes Miette up first as she was closer to the window than Serena.

"Huh?" Miette says while opening her eyes a little.

She puts her hands over her eyes.

"It's already morning!? I feel like I slept for like ten minutes!" She mumbled to herself.

Even though she was a bit tired, she drags herself to get up and walk to the balcony, watching the sun rising.

She smiles as the view amazes her.

"I could watch this for the rest of my life and it would never get boring!" She thought.

She turns and see Serena still sleeping.

"She knows a lot about people... She knows what they need and how to cheer them up... Maybe that's what she has that is so special about her..." Miette thought.

She smiles.

"I'm not surprised she already found someone to care and love her for the rest of her life..." Miette thought while smilling happily.

"She looks so peaceful sleeping... I don't want to wake her up..." Miette thought.

She shrugs her shoulder.

"But she also needs to win today's Showcase..." She said while walking up to Serena's bed.

Miette pokes Serena, trying to wake her up.

"Serena... It's time to wake up!" Miette whispers on Serena's ear.

"Give me 5 more minutes, Mom!" Serena mumbles.

Miette chuckles.

"Come on, Serena! I'm not your mom!" She says.

Serena opens her eyes a bit.

"Huh?" She says while cleaning her eyes up.

"Good morning!" Miette says with a big smile on her face.

"Good morning.... I guess?" Serena says, still a bit confused.

Miette chuckles.

"Come on! Get up and let's go to the Showcase!" She says, sounding excited.

"Okay! I'm coming!" Serena says while getting up.

They both dress up and leave the room, heading to the cafeteria to have breakfast.

Arriving there, Miette gets a sandwich and Serena gets a coffee.

They both sit down at a table to eat and start eating.

"So... Did you train something new for today's showcase?" Serena asks.

"Oh... I'm going to do something that is going to surprise you!" Miette answers.

"Wow... What is it?" Serena asks.

"If I tell you it's not going to surprise!" Miette says while chuckling.

"Well... That makes sense..." Serena says while smiling nervously.

Both share a good laugh at the situation.

Eventually, they finish their breakfast and head to the Showcase venue.

"Here we are!" Miette says while running to the entrance.

"Wow... You look so different from yesterday..." Serena says, surprised.

Miette chuckles.

They both head to the check in booth to enter the Performers' lounge.

"Hello there! How can I help you?" The woman behind the desk asked.

"I want to check in, my name is Serena..." Serena says.

"Okay..." The woman says while typing in Serena's name.

"Everything ready! Good luck!" she says.

"Thank you!" Serena says with a big smile.

"Good luck, Serena! I will be cheering for you!" Miette says with a big and joyful smile.

"Wait... What?" Serena asks, confused.

"I told that I was going to surprise you... I did not register for this Showcase..." Miette says.

"But... Why!?" Serena asks, confused.

"I will tell you later! Now win this thing, for me... for Ash!" Miette says while giggling.

Serena blushes lightly.

"Okay then! Wish me luck!" She says.

Both smile.

Miette heads to the stands while Serena heads to the Performers' Lounge.

Serena starts to dress up both herself and her pokémon, waiting paitiently for Monsieur Pierre to announce what the theme performance is going to be.

"Welcome everybody! To the Blackthorn City Showcase!" Monsieur Pierre says while entering the stage.

Serena and her pokémon look to the tv on the lounge.

"My name is Monsieur Pierre and I will be your host for today's Showcase!" He says.

 The crowd applaud.

"Talking about today's showcase... Klefki, show them the prize for today's showcase! This beautiful Princess Key!" Monsieur Pierre says.

"Klefki!" Klefki says while floating out of Monsieur Pierre's staff and showing everyone the Princess Key.

Serena is looking determined to the tv.

The crowd is still applauding.

"So let's not waste any more time! Let's show them today's Theme Performance!" Monsieur Pierre says while pointing to the screen.

The screen does not show anything, causing everyone to become confused, including the performers.

"What? Is the screen broken?" Monsieur Pierre asks.

"Ki?" Klefki says, looking confused.

"Just kidding!" A recording of Monsieur Pierre played.

Monsieur Pierre turned to the audience and smiled.

"Today's Theme Performance and Freestyle Performance will be merged into one single Freestyle Performance!" Monsieur Pierre announced while smiling to the audience.

Everyone was caught off guard. 

Serena is speechless.

"Wow... Okay... I guess...?" She says, confused.

Her pokémon begin to worry.

"Syl?" Sylveon says with a worrying tone.

It wraps its ribbon-like feelers around Serena's wrist.

Serena looks at Sylveon and smiles.

"Don't worry! We're going to win this... For Miette and everyone that believe in us!" She says with determination.

Sylveon smiles in return.

An organizer enter the room.

"As you heard, today's performance is going to be only the freestyle one... The first one to get on stage will be..." the organizer said while grabbing a piece of paper from her pocket.

"... A girl called... Serena...? I guess that's it..." she says.

Serena's eyes start to glitter.

"Okay?" the organizer asks.

"Okay! Everyone say.

The organizer leaves the room.

Serena looks at her pokémon.

"We're going to win this, no doubt!" She says while smiling and still looking at her pokémon.

All of her pokémon smile back at her.

Another Organizer enter the room.

"Serena! You're up next!" the organizer says.

"I'm going!" Serena shouts.

"You have 5 minutes..." the organizer says.

"Okay!" Serena says.

The organizer leaves the room.

Serena takes a deep breath.

"We're going to do this while having fun, okay?" Serena asks to her pokémon.

All of her pokémon smile and then nod.

"Let's go then!" Serena says.

Serena starts to head to the stage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
271K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1.3M 56.6K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
234K 6.9K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...