Rise From The Ashes (EDITING...

By A_Fearless_Soul

**THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR EDITING & REVISION** 30 year old Braxlyn Beckett has had a hard life growing up. S... More

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue
End Note
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 33

2.1K 76 4
By A_Fearless_Soul

   Is this really going to happen? Am I about to give myself completely to Zevander? Will I be able to go through with it? I know I said I was ready because it will eventually happen, but are we moving too fast? What if I'm not any good?

"Baby, are you okay?" Zevander says with concern. "Hey, if you're not ready I will understand. I don't want you to think we have to go through with it if you're having second thoughts. I will wait until you're ready."

He's amazing. He's patient and caring. He really is an amazing man and I'm truly blessed to have him in my life. I guess I'm just scared of crossing that bridge, but I know I wouldn't want to do this with anyone else.

"No, I'm ready. I'm just nervous, but I want this just as much as you do." I tell him as I cup his face gently.

"Are you sure bec-" Zevander starts, but I don't let him finish his sentence as I pull him in for a kiss letting him know I'm positive.

I suck on Zevander's lower lip causing a groan to come out of him and that gives me all the time I need to slip my tongue in his mouth as we continue to kiss. Our kisses become more and more heated and I know I'm making the right choice.

     ❌Mature Content Below

Zevander slowly runs his fingers over my stomach and through my shirt until he reaches my breast. Pulling my bra down, Zevander puts my nipple in between his index finger and thumb as he begins to twist and pull causing me to moan into his mouth.

Zevander gets up a little so that he can pull my shirt off. I look up at him shyly and see that he's smiling down at me.

"You're so beautiful you know that right?" Zevander says kissing my neck. "I can't wait till my cock is buried so deep into your pussy."

"Then stop playing and hurry up and bury you cock in me then." I tell him with an arched eyebrow.

Zevander quickly takes my jeans off, leaving me in my bra and with lustful eyes Zevander pauses to admire my body as he sucks in his bottom lip between his teeth.

He kisses me fiercely as he slowly drags his hand down to to my sex as he slowly touches it causing me to moan loudly.

With swift fingers Zevander inserts a finger as he kisses and bites my neck gently.

But it's not enough and I need more. Much more. I need to feel his naked body against mine as we tangle in the sheets together, but before I can say anything Zevander inserts another finger as he begins to pump in and out of my throbbing pussy.

"Zevander..." I say moaning. "Don't stop. Please."

Zevander continues to suck and bite my nipples as he inserts another finger causing me to clench around his three fingers that are giving me so much pleasure.

"Zevander..." I'm cut off by my own words as I'm hit with the most intense feeling that causes my body to shake as I feel myself become one with my orgasm.

"Taste yourself, Baby. I want you to taste how sweet you are." Zevander says as he sticks the same three fingers that were in my pussy seconds ago in my mouth. "Do you taste what I taste?" I moan as Zevander groans.

"Fuck, Baby. That was hot." Zevander says groaning again as his eyes pierce my eyes.

"That's not fair." I whine. "You're still dressed." I say as Zevander laughs and begins to take his clothes off, leaving him in nothing but his boxers.

He begins kissing me until he trails down to my neck and hits the spot that makes me weak. "Zevander... I can't wait anymore. I need you right now." I say almost begging.

Zevander quickly takes off my bra and disregards them on the bedroom floor.

"Are you sure?" He asks for the second time. Nodding my head I try to kiss him, but he pulls away. "Words, Baby. Use your words."

"Yes, Zevander I'm sure. Now please." I practically beg as I feel my pussy throb for the need to release.

Zevander takes off his boxers as he climbs back on me and starts kissing me. As his tongue works its way into my mouth a thought comes to me, leading me to pull away.

"Do you have a condom?" I ask a bit hopeful.

Zevander drops his head on my shoulders and shakes his head and groans. "No, but I'm clean and I can pull out." He says looking in my eyes. "Or I can run to the store real quick and buy some. It's about a five minute drive."

I trust Zevander and I know that he's clean since he hasn't been with anyone in almost five years.

"No it's ok. I trust you and I know you're clean. I'm clean as well." I say before his lips come crashing down on mine.

Zevander lines his cock with my entrance and slowly pushes into me until he's all the way in only stopping to give me time to adjust to the unusual feeling of being full as he groans and hisses through clenched teeth.

Looking down he smiles as he begins to start kissing me slowly, pouring every ounce of love into our kiss.

I begin to rock my hips as a sign that I'm ready for his huge, thick cock.

Slowly Zevander begins to rock back an forth never taking his eyes off of mine.

"Fuck, Baby. You're so tight. You feel so good." He says through a hiss as he continues his slow thrusts.

I see happiness, lust, and love in his eyes staring back at me. "I love you, Zevander." I say looking in his eyes.

"I love you, Braxlyn." He says kissing my lips. "So damn much."

As Zevander picks up pace I let out a loud moan as I feel him deep inside of me hitting my spot with his cock.

Zevander leads trails of kisses from my lips to my breast as he takes one in his mouth and sucks while pinching the other nipple with his fingers.

I moan as I feel myself clench tightly around  Zevander's cock and he lets out a hiss. "Shit, Babygirl. Grip daddy's cock with your sweet pussy." Zevander says as he bites my hardened nipple and a loud moan erupts out of my mouth.

I wrap my legs around Zevander's waist as he continues to pound into me with so much force I think the bed will break as the bed hits the wall behind us.

"Ze-Zevander!" I moan out loudly. "I-I'm close." I say as I feel tingles course through my body sending waves of pleasure to my sex.

"Cum, Baby." Zevander says as he pinches my nipple and pulls hard sending waves of pleasure to explode through me.

Zevander doesn't slow down as he throws my legs over his shoulders and I can feel him deeper then before.

Zevander groans as he begins to work in circular motions sending a new wave of power to rush through me and at this point we're both a moaning and groaning mess as he pounds into my now soaking wet pussy.

Zevander wraps his hand in my hair and pulls causing me to moan at the pain and pleasure.

I move my hips in circular motions as Zevander thrust deep and fast in me. I feel his balls hit my pussy lips as the sounds of his flesh hitting mine echo's in the room.

"Shit, Baby. Just like that." He says as he pulls my hair harder and squeezes my breast as he watches his cock slide in and out of my pussy.

I look at Zevander as he gets on his knees and opens my legs wider. "Damn, Braxlyn. I love how your pussy looks with my cock in it." He says thrusting into me harder as he grabs my hips with one hand and roughly squeezes my nipple as both breasts bounce up and down from Zevander's thrust leaving Zevander to groan.

Zevander begins to rub my bud as he continues to pinch and twist my nipple with his other hand as I lift my ass off the bed to meet his thrust.

"Fuck. I can't get enough of you, Braxlyn." Zevander says as he groans and pushes down on my bud and works his hand in circular motions.

I watch his cock go in and out my wet pussy and then look at Zevander to see him biting his bottom lip as he watches his cock slide in and out my throbbing sex.

Our eyes meet and he groans. "I love you, Baby. So fucking much." He says as he slams into me harder.

"I love you." I say as I moan out and feel my pussy walls squeeze Zevander's cock greedily.

"Zevander!" I yell as I feel my third orgasm of the day near. I-I'm clo-" I try to say but he cuts me off.

Grabbing my throat Zevander chokes me with just enough force to have me clench his cock tightly. "No! I let you finish the first time on your own now you don't get to finish until I tell you too." He says making me moan as he squeezes my throat. Applying more pressure.

It's raw and powerful and everything that I like.

"Harder." I say piercing Zevander's soul with my gaze. "Choke me harder. Fuck me harder." I say as I moan loudly.

Zevander squeezes his hand around my neck causing me to feel lightly lightheaded, but I love it.

His thrust become more powerful and harder as he looks at my breast bounce and my dripping wet pussy.

Fighting the waves that want to break through like a dame I hold off until I can't take it anymore. "Zevander, please." I beg as I feel my legs begin to shake.

"Milk daddy's cock with your sweet juices, Babygirl. Cum for me." Zevander says as he doesn't take his eyes off my pussy and at his command, the dame breaks flooding Zevander's cock with my wet, slippery juices.

"Fuck, Baby." Zevander says as he groans out loud.

Seconds later I feel Zevander's moves become sloppy and right as he grunts I see him pull out and release his juices all over the lower half of my abdomen.

   ❌End of Mature Content

Zevander falls beside me on the bed as we both catch our breaths and come down from our moments of bliss.

"I. Love. You." Zevander says through breaths as he looks at me and smiles.

And I love this man with everything I am and everything I have. "I love you." I say smiling and kissing his lips as sweat runs down his face.

After a few minutes I hear Zevander speak. "We should take a shower to get ourselves cleaned up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 117 17
Bronwyn was a naive, sheltered, inexperienced, high school scholar when she met bad boy, street racing, high school dropout, car thief Logan. He turn...
28.7K 2.6K 51
WRITTEN BY SOFIA VITORATOS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 💡Fictionalized under true facts 💡 🛑*MATURE CONTENT*🛑 [PUBLISHING] 🏆1st Place in Chicklit by The...
236K 11.7K 65
Trevor Jenkins, a reclusive individual, appeared to have everything he wanted in life as the only son of a millionaire. However, behind the picture-p...
6.9K 461 16
Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #25 in Sexual 2022 #1 in Mourning 2024 #23 in Singlemother 2022 #96 in Spain 2023 #99 in Spanish 2023 #69 in Grief 202...