Dreamnotfound Oneshots

By infpt-mayy

A collection of dreamnotfound short stories :D (there will not be a set update schedule I'll just update when... More

I love you, no matter what
Morning Sleepyhead
Anniversary
Oblivious Idiots
Pretty boy (1)
Pretty boy (2)
Pretty boy (3)
Pretty boy (4)
Pretty boy (5)
Pretty boy (6)
7 Minutes In Heaven
authors note - IMPORTANT !!

Sushi Date

6.9K 93 32
By infpt-mayy

Context~

Dream and George go to a sushi restaurant for their first date (the on that they were talking about on stream that one time) after being just friends for years.

TW'S: no tw's :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream POV:

I patiently wait for George to show up to our date I asked him to go on last Monday. He was meant to be here by now but he got lost on the way here. To be honest, I don't mind. But I will tease him for it later. I've ordered our drinks, knowing George would want either a soda or apple juice, of course I went for apple juice. I send George one more text message

Dream: George hurry up im lonely :((

George: I think im almost there? probably not tho lol

-flashback-

I enter Georges apartment with the spare key I have. "Hey George!" I say, walking in and smiling down at the boy on the couch. He jumps, obviously suprised with me showing up without telling him. "Dream! You never told me you were coming" He said, slightly raising his voice. I laugh at his stupid face, not long after he joins in with the laughter. "Anyways, um George?" I ask, nervousness lacing my voice. George calms his laughing and smiles softly at me, waiting me to continue. I move to sit on the couch, then turn my body to fully face the small boy in front of me. The small cute boy. I really want to kiss him. Instantly my cheeks turn bright pink as the thought crosses my mind. "You okay Dream? Your cheeks are very pink" George teases with a smirk. "Shut up dork! I'm trying to say something" I say, my cheeks slowly turning back to their normal colour. "Okay, George" I pause, gulping. "Do you want to go to that new sushi place that opened down the street, not far from here? Maybe like next Tuesday?" I shyly said.

Georges cheeks flush for a brief second, before his smirk returns. "Dream! Are you asking me to go on a date with you?" He teases me for the second time. "U-Uh maybe..?" I stutter. I was half expecting George to start laughing at me, but what I didn't expect was for George to cup my cheeks and force me to look at him. "Aw Dream, it's cute when you get all flustered" George says softly, squishing my cheeks. Of course, this makes my cheeks go more redder than before but I don't break eye contact with George. He coos at my red cheeks "It's a date" He says with a knowingly smile.

-end of flashback-

The door of the restaurant opens and I look over to see my best friend standing there. I watch him look around for a second before his brown eyes lands on me, instantly making contact with mine. He stares for a while longer until a warm smile spreads across his face. He swiftly makes his way over to me and takes the seat opposite me in the booth. "I see you found the restaurant then" I say smirking at him. His cheeks flush pink for a second "It's not my fault I got lost! And you didn't exactly help dumbass" He says crossing his arms and giving me a playful glare. I wheeze and slam the table while George lets out quiet giggles "Dream! You're being so loud! We're going to get kicked out before you try actual good sushi for the first time idiot!" George says, reaching out to put a hand on my shoulder. "I cant help it!" I say pausing and taking a breath to calm down "You're so cute" I mumble under my breath. But George definitely heard me. "W-whatever, lets just order our food" He says, now looking down at the menu, with even redder cheeks. "Aw you're blushing again Georgie" I coo at him. He ignore me and shakes his head with amusement.

A few minutes past of comfortable silence then Georges head perks up. "What do you think you're going to order?" He asks softly, looking at me. I lift my head up and make eye contact with him. I can feel my cheeks heat up and my breathing hitches. "Dream?" He asks again, I realise I've been staring for far too long. "U-uh yeah, I don't really know what's good and what's not" I stutter, embarrassing myself even more. George only giggles in response, then moves from his seat across from me and sits directly next to me. I pretend it doesn't affect me but in reality it does. The warmth radiating off of his body brings me comfort and I never want him to move. George leans into my side more, then points to items on the menu. To be honest, I'm not really listening to anything he's saying. How could I? He's too adorable to focus on anything else. His voice is so soothing.

"-maybe we could get this to share- are you even listen to me? Why are you staring at me?" He ask giggling, now turning to look at me. It's only then he realise just how close we are, but he doesn't move. "To be honest, no I wasn't listening. But I'll get whatever you're getting" I say with a genuine smile. George looks at me for a minute longer. I can feel his breath on my face along with his shoulder pressing against my side. "What were you doing instead of l-listening?" George mumbles. My eyes slightly widen at the question. "N-nothing! I was just uh- looking at the pepper and salt packets!" I say, then realising how stupid I sound. "The salt and pepper packets?" George deadpanned. "Okay maybe I wasn't" I whisper, rubbing the back of my neck. "I was looking at um- you" I say, looking away from him. George only giggles in response and then gets up to walk to the other side of the table.

I grab his hand, not wanting him to leave my side. George looks down at our joined hands then back up to me and smiles. "Dream if you let me sit opposite you, you can stare at me for much longer~" He coos. Without even having to think twice, I let go on his hand, allowing him to sit back down on the other side of the booth.

-timeskip-

Our food came and we wasted no time eating it. I have to admit, it tasted a whole lot better then the trash Walmart sushi. "How is it? Do you like it?" George asks hopefully. I nod and smile at him. "Yeah I love it! I'm so glad we came here. We have to come back here some day" I say, wiping my mouth with a napkin. "Yeah of course!" George says. We sit again in comfortable silence, enjoying each others company. "Hey George?" I ask. His head lifts up. "After we finish eating, do you want to walk along the beach?" I ask, hoping he would say yes. "So cliche Dream" He teases. I look down in embarrassment. "S-sorry. We can do something else-" He cuts me off "No no, I would love to go to the beach, I was only joking with you. The sun will be setting soon, so we will have to hurry up" He says, taking his last bite of his food. "What do you mean 'we' have to hurry up, I finished ages ago! You're such a slow eater!" I say jokingly. He huffs and mutters 'whatever' under his breath.

After paying for our meal, we walk out together, side by side. We can see the beach from where we are, we just have to walk for another 2 minutes then we should be there. "Thank you for the date Dream~" George says and smirks up at me. "Shut up. You won't stop teasing me for that will you?" I ask, looking down at the cute boy. "You know me so well" He says with a goofy smile. Should I hold his hand? Without thinking, I slip my palm into his and hold onto him. I watch at his cheeks flush pink and he looks away. I feel giddy and happy when I'm with George, no matter what we're are doing. We could be just sitting in silence, doing nothing and I would love it more than anything. I feel George squeeze my hand 3 times. My stomach fills with butterflies just from Georges hand in mine. I squeeze back the same amount of times as we reach the sandy beach.

"It's really pretty" George whispers, looking out into the ocean. "It is" I say, but not looking at the ocean, but instead looking at him. "You're looking at me though" He says, raising his eyebrow. "Thats the point idiot" I say laughing slightly. He whisper a quick 'oh' which makes me release a giggle. "The sun is setting!" He says excitedly. I coo at his cuteness "Have you got the glasses I got you?" I ask. "Of course! I take them everywhere with me" He answers, smiling at me. "Well put them on then! You're going to miss it" I say softly.

George reaches into his bag and pulls out the Enchroma glasses. He looks at me and I nod eagerly. "It's not like you haven't worn them before stupid" I deadpan. He giggles "I know, I know! I just get nervous. It's still really strange seeing normal colour, or seeing whats close to normal colour" He says, laughing nervously, his hand still in mine. "Come on, I know it's weird, but you don't want to miss this sunset" I answer, taking the glasses out of his hand and turning him towards the ocean again. "I'm going to put them on okay?" I tell him. "Okay" He says quietly. I giggle then slowly put the glasses on him. "You can open your eyes now Georgie" I whisper in his ear.

George opens his eyes and I can't help but stare at how beautiful he is. He looks around the sea taking it all in, a happy smile never leaving his face. Buying him the Enchroma glasses was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Then he slowly turns to me, staring deeply into my eyes. "I don't think I will ever get over at how beautiful you're eyes are" He says, reaching up to cup my cheek. After realising what he's doing he quickly removes his hand "Oh sorry-" I grab his hand and place it back on my cheek, as well as using my hand to cup his. "Don't be sorry, it's nice" I say, barely speaking, now whispering.

I lean my forehead against his and gently rub my fingers against his cheek. George leans into my touch without even realising he's doing it. "Dream?" I hear George whisper. I look him straight into the eyes, this time not turning away. I nod in response, gulping. "Um- Dream I really liked today and I wanted to thank you because uh- today was perfect and I really like-" He cuts himself off, not finishing what he was going to say. A frown forms on my face as I start pulling away from him. But George has over plans and wraps his arms around me and buries his head into my chest. I feel him mumble something but I can't make out what he's saying. "What was that Georgie?" I ask, brushing my fingers through his soft hair.

He looks up at me, leaning his chin on my chest. "I r-really like you Dream. More than friends" He says louder this time. My mouth falls open, I really didn't expect that. Well I did, but I didn't expect him to say it first. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I can go if you want-" I cut him off. "Stop being an idiot George" I say looking down at him. "What do you mean?" He whispers. "I like you too dumbass, I though that was obvious. I literally just took you on a date" I say, laughing at his shocked reaction.

"George" I ask, after a few seconds of not speaking. "Mmm" He hums in response. "C-can I kiss you?" I sheepishly ask. He nods letting me. I lean my forehead against his, once again. We both lean in and then our lips meet. It's everything I imagined it would be. Our lips fit perfect with each others, moving in sync. Butterflies burst into my stomach as George reaches behind my head, using one hand to stroke my hair and the other to pull me closer to him. I wrap my arms tighter around his waist, pulling him impossibly closer all while our lips never leaving each others.

We both pull away after some time, breathless from the kiss. George turns around, his back leaning against my chest as I wrap my arms around his shoulders and bury my head into his neck. He reaches up and tugs at my hair, causing me to melt into his touch.

"I like this" George barely whispers.

"I like this too"

2186 words :)
requested by AlanahMalfoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 8.6K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
978K 41.1K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
368K 11.9K 26
Daisy Swan likes to disappear, even when she was in the same room as other people. Until she meets the most ruthless vampire leader who thinks she's...
154K 6.2K 46
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...