Winter nights ♡︎♡︎ (discontin...

By broooo0

Sorry guys, I just lost a lot of inspiration for this story, I don't feel as passionate with this story as I... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three "quiet"
Chapter four "flashback" (mini chapter)
Chapter five "dinner date"
chapter 7

Chapter 6

291 7 6
By broooo0

Hey guys!!! I'm sooo sorry I was gone for sooooo long!! But I'm back!! Yay!! And happy Halloween everyone!!🎃👻 now, enjoy the story.

"A-Amanda...it's not what it looks like..!" I say with My voice shaking.

"Um, yeah it is! What are you doing with a petty princess like her??" She glared at akko.

"She is NOT a petty princess!!" Akko yelled. Amanda chuckled.

"Oh, I forgot about you. Aren't you just so adorable? Well, I think it's so cute on how hard you try. You'll never be like chariot. You're forever going to be a nobody. You were never born to be a witch and you never will be."

Tears form in akkos eyes. Rage boils through my body.
Diana....don't do this... I thought to myself.
NO! I must do something!!
I stand up and walk towards Amanda.

"She is not a nobody. And you know what you are? You are a worthless, good for nothing, two faced BITCH!" I yell.
I kick her in the stomach and she falls to the ground.
As she gasps for air, I get on my broom and Akko hops on.

"Hold on tight, Akko!" I yell. Her grasp tightens on the broom as we fly away.

The night sky is too dark. Dammit, I can't see a damn thing!!

"Diana look out!!!" She yells as she points to a tree In front of us.

CRASH.

•morning•

I open my eyes to the bright sky. My eyes struggle to fixate, my very vision is blurry.
It goes black for a second then comes back, over and over again. Then I see a familiar figure in front of me. Her voice sounds very faint but..I think she's calling my name.

Diana!

Diana!

Diana!

Diana!

My vision clears and I see...Akko!

"Diana!! Are you okay?" I get up and rub my head.

"Ugh, my head." I groan.

"I'm so glad you're okay! I was so worried!!" As she said that, I remembered what had happened last night. This is all my fault.

"Akko..I'm so sorry..! It was night and I couldn't see and-" Akko interrupts me with a tight hug.

"It's okay, I'm just glad you're okay." She smiles sweetly. A tint of pink fills my cheeks.

I take a glance around and see that we are in a forest of some sort.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"Beats me." She shrugged.

I get up from the ground and look around my surroundings. It's peaceful, and quiet, and quite beautiful.

"Wow, this place looks-OW!" She fell to the ground.

"Akko! Are you okay?!" I kneel down to her.

"Yeah I'm fine-OW!" I poke her right ankle.

"Oh no, you sprained it, and it's all my fault. I'm so sorry Akko." I look down in guilt.

"No, don't be, I'm fine really." She gives me a sad smile.

"No, it's not. We must find someplace to settle for now." I put her arm around my neck.

"Since you can't walk, I'll help you." She blushes a light pink and looks down in defeat.

"Fine." I could hear happiness in her voice as a smile forms on her lips.

"Alright then, let's get going."
We start our journey.

I hope we don't get lost...

End of chapter 6

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 640K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
276K 5.3K 24
This is my first fan fiction so sorry if it is not good. But let me know what you think of it :) ~Camissa
5.4M 478K 98
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.8K 54 12
Hey again it's me. So this story is gonna be about wayhaught and waverly as harly quuin before she went crazy and Nicole as the joker. Don't copy to...