DEFINE.

由 bratzcartel

Not good at descriptions. 更多

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
BOOK 2

THIRTEEN

4.4K 299 133
由 bratzcartel

"Josiah you're here, I haven't seen you in so long" Melissa said

"It's been like 2 weeks" he said sitting down

"Yeah but you used to come over everyday"

Josiah had been spending majority of his time with Aubrey, if he wasn't he was doing school work. Their vibe wasn't forced they just naturally gravitated towards each other so they enjoyed each other's company.

*And you complained* He signed

"So what have you been doing?" She asked

"He's been with his girlfriend" Joi said

"Girlfriend? You and Aubrey-"

"Yes" he said cutting her off. He didn't want his sister telling anymore of his business.

"When, why didn't you tell me?"

"Valentine's day, I thought Joi would've told you by now"

"I didn't actually know, Aubrey didn't say you guys made it official, I was just joking"

"Well yeah I asked her the day before Valentine's Day" He said, he was surprised Aubrey didn't go out and tell his sister but then again he told her he hated talking about his love life to his family so he was fine with it.

"Aw, this is why Aubrey's been so happy at work" Joi said. Aubrey was usually in a mid mood at work meaning she was not happy or sad but lately she was smiling more and being nice for no reason.

"Guess so"

"Well I want to invite her over for dinner again" Melissa stated. She wanted to treat Aubrey like family, she was a very friendly woman and wanted Aubrey to feel comfortable around them.

"I'll see" He didn't want to agree to something he thought she'd be uncomfortable with so he decided to ask her first.

"look at you trying to be all stingy with her, if he doesn't get her to come, I will" Joi said.

"I'm not being stingy and even if I was I have a right to be stingy with her she's my girlfriend, you are a coworker"

"No, me and Aubrey are friends, in fact she told me I'm one of the three she has"

"You are fighting over a human being" Joanna said looking at the two

"I don't know what you said but I'm going to ignore it because I knew it was stupid" He said making her roll her eyes. Growing up he and Joi always competed with each other and Joanna always felt it was stupid but they never let their sister's disapproval stop them.

"Where's Kion? I hope y'all aren't this annoying to him" He said

"He's down for a nap" Melissa said.

Kion was doing exceptionally well now that he was in a home that cared for him, He was in school, his speech was better as well as his sign language and he was no longer suffering from malnutrition.

"Mmm a nap, think that's what I'm about to go do, I gotta go" he said getting up

"You just got here and there's always a bed upstairs for you" Melissa said

"He's not taking a nap mom he's just trying to get out of here" Joanna said

"Bingo, see you in 2 weeks" he said
———————————————————————
"You're late" Aubrey said

"Yeah like I always am, I got you food"

"Thank you, where'd you go?" She asked

"To see my family, my mom missed me this time"

"Well we have been spending a lot of time together" Aubrey said

"Is that bad?"

"No, I like it, I don't want your mommy to feel like I'm ripping you away from her or something" she said.

"My mom doesn't feel that way, she wants you to come over for dinner I told her I'll see so it's okay if you say no"

"I'll go, I like your family"

"Speaking of my family, you consider Joi one of your three friends?" He asked

"Yeah, she told you that?" Aubrey signed

"Yeah I thought she was lying. Who are the other two?"

"You and Raven, even though you're my boyfriend I still consider you a friend" she said

"I get it" he said sitting on her bed.

"Do you think your mom likes me?" Aubrey asked

"She wouldn't be inviting you to dinner if she didn't, my mom likes everyone to be honest"

"Okay"

"I like this" he said looking at her painting

"I made it for you, it would look nice on that wall in your apartment" she said

"Thank you" he said kissing her

"Do you ever- never mind" Aubrey said

"Ever what?" He asked completely disregarding her never mind.

"Well like, miss having sex, I know you've been not doing it for a while"

"I'm not pressed about that Aubrey, I haven't even really thought about it as much as I did"

"you think about it though?"

"Yeah I think about it, I mean look at you"

"Well I wanna do it" she said

"Right now?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah" Aubrey didn't want to wait any longer, she felt like there was no reason to and she trusted Josiah.

"I thought you wanted it to be special, I don't want you to feel like I'm pressuring you Bre"

"It will be special because it'll be with you and you're not pressuring me, I want to do this, if you don't then it's understandable-"

"No I do" he said crashing his lips onto hers.

He wasted no time turning the two over so he was on top. She took off her shirt as he did his before he began leaving a trail of kisses on her neck. Josiah had gotten excited seeing as though this was going to be his first time seeing her naked. Aubrey's heart rate got quicker as the kisses he left got closer to her underwear. She watched him take off her jeans along with her underwear.

Josiah admired her body for a minute before kissing her inner thighs. Aubrey let out a deep breath as he teased her. She'd never felt that feeling and she was excited already and he hadn't even done anything. he'd finally stopped teasing her and began licking her clitoris quickly making Aubrey moan slightly.

Aubrey began leaking as he continued pleasuring her. He noticed her leg shaking a little involuntarily so he began licking faster. She gripped the sheets and moaned as he'd given her a feeling she'd never felt before.

He then put two fingers inside of her making her breath heavily while he went in and out slowly. Tears leaked out of her eyes as she neared her climax. He began fingering her faster and licking her at the same pace to get her there faster.

"Oh god" Aubrey moaned as she reached her climax, gripping the sheets as he continued licking her. He kissed her vagina once more before getting up and pulling down his pants.
Her eyes widened looking at how big it was.

"He wants to put that in me?" She thought to herself as he kissed her cheek

"You sure you wanna do this?" He asked

"Mhm yeah" she said nodding. She was tired of waiting and wanted more of that feeling he'd previously given her.

"Wait, do you have a condom?" Aubrey asked

"I'll put out" A condom was the last thing on his mind.

He began rubbing his hard dick against her wet vagina before putting most of it inside her slowly. Aubrey had a look of discomfort on her face so he kissed her with tongue.

"Go slow" she said looking in his eyes as he tried to find her spot once he did he began hitting it and her moans got louder every time.

"Fuck" Josiah said. He was feeling himself about to cum and it had only been a couple of minutes. He could usually wait until longer but Aubrey felt so good he came inside her not worried about anything else.

He began kissing her neck while stroking faster and holding her thigh up for more entry so she'd cum as well.

"Mm" she hummed as he went deeper and deeper

He felt himself about to cum again and so did Aubrey so he went faster making the two cum together.

Josiah laid his body next to her seemingly lifeless body with her eyes barely open. He kissed her cheek and wrapped his arm around her before the two fell asleep.
———————————————————————
"Here" Josiah said handing her a pill as she sat up in the bed.

"What's this?" Aubrey asked rubbing her eyes.

"A plan b"

"You said you'd pull out" she said swallowing the pill whole with no water.

"That was before I knew you were like that" Aubrey felt so good to him he didn't know if it was because they were in a relationship but it was the best sex he'd ever had.

"like what?" She asked scrunching up her eyebrows.

"Let's just say I'm never leaving you alone"

"You need to start wearing condoms then" she said

"Aubrey I know how to pull out besides the sex is better without it"

"If you knew how to pull out you would've last night right?"

"That was an accident, you caught me off guard"

"You'll say that next time you do it too"

"Ok Aubrey I'll use condoms"

"Thank you" she said kissing him

"Where are you going?"

"I need to take a bath" her legs were sore and she wanted time to think about what happened a few hours ago, she didn't regret it but she couldn't believe she'd done it with him so early in their relationship.

"I got it, lay down" he noticed she was walking funny and knew she was in pain still.

"Ok" she said sitting down on the edge of the bed.

After her bath she decided to lay down for a bit.

"Do you want something to eat?" He asked. He could tell she was feeling uncomfortable.

"What are you going to go get?" She asked

"What do you want?" He asked, he was at a point where he'd do whatever Aubrey wanted.

"Chick-fil-A I guess, get me what you always get me "

"Alright, I'll be back"

"Okay" she said laying down again and turning on the tv.

Once he'd left her room he couldn't keep his smile off of his face. He'd had sex for the first time in a while and it was with Aubrey.

It took him about 30 minutes to come back with the food.

"That was really really good" Aubrey signed while eating

"The food or?"

"The sex, I've never felt like that before"

"It was your first time doing it with me" he said

"I see why you were doing it with everyone"

"I wasn't doing it with everyone it was 3 girls, and none of them were able to make me feel how I just felt"

"You're just being nice" she said she found it hard to believe that he'd done it with more experienced girls and said that having sex with her felt better than them.

"It's true, I think it's because I actually like you and we connect in other ways than sex"

"You don't think we did it too early?"

"I think we were late" he said shrugging and kissing her

"Mmhm, I'm so tired"

"You just woke up" 

"Yeah but baths make me sleepy"

"Like a newborn baby" he said

"Yeah like a newborn" she said laughing

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

280K 7.9K 22
I suck at descriptions.
16 1 3
A boy who can't seem to remember the girl he loved? Or did he forgot? And the girl who keep on trying to get the boy to remember her.
88 0 15
I'm no good at writing descriptions so read if you would like. Fictional Story
211 95 20
Emily tries to survive after an experiment that was meant to improve humans goes horribly wrong and turns people into terrible beasts.