My Brother's Bandmate

Por meghanreily

About to leave for the Rock Out With Your Socks Out, Ashton decides to invite his younger sister Meghan to jo... Mais

My Brother's Bandmate
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Authors note

6

5.7K 121 34
Por meghanreily

Ashton's POV:
We were at dinner and while Michael, Calum, and I remained at the table Luke and Meghan went up to pay for our meal.

While they waited for the lady to come back, they were laughing and goofing around; More importantly they were flirting.

"Dude, are you gonna be okay with Luke dating your sister?" Calum asked me.

"They're going on one date and either she'll realize he's not good enough for her and they stay friends or they'll end up living happily ever after drinking margaritas and white wine." I answered." I love my sister and I want her to be happy and if Luke is willing to do that, than so be it. If he cheats on her then I'm going to have to pound on him a little bit."

"I don't think he will, Luke's a good guy." Michael said.

They walked back over with the receipt all we all got up to leave.

"Let me ask you, what do you do during our shows?" I asked Meghan as we waited outside for our Uber.

"Sometimes I sit in the dressing room, other times I stand backstage and watch. Depends on my mood and the set list." She answered." All I ever hear nowadays is your guys' music so sometimes I get sick of it."

"Awe that's how I feel about your voice." I joked. She playfully shoved me as a car pulled up to us.

We all piled in and the guy drove us back to the tour bus.

"What else should we do tonight? There's still a little bit of daylight." I asked the boys.

"Nothing, let's stay here." Calum complained as he flopped onto the couch.

"Come on! Stop being lazy!" I chuckled, shaking his legs.

"Meghan, trying to get us to do anything is a lost cause." Ashton said." We prefer doing nothing over anything."

"Except eating." Michael added.

"Lame. In that case I'm gonna go on a walk to the gas station across the street and get some m&ms." I told them. I walked off the bus and soon after Luke came out and jogged up to me.

"How far is this gas station?" He asked me. I pointed up the block to the dimly lit station." Okay good; it's not far. The weather app said it was going to rain. We should be fine though."

As we were walking Luke slipped his hand into mine." I'm sorry, is this weird?" He asked as we kept walking.

"No, it's fine." I assured him, giving his hand a small squeeze. Out of nowhere I started to feel droplets of water and before I knew it, a massive rain fell upon us. Luke and I sprinted to the gas station and by time we got there we were both soaking wet.

The guy sitting at the front desk had up stand in the doorway until we were dryer before allowing us to shop.

"What're we getting? Candy, chips?" Luke asked me as we roamed the isles.

"You can get whatever you want, I'm gonna go take a look around." I said. It had slipped my mind when I left that milk chocolate contained milk and therefore is not vegan. Some stores sell certain chocolate made with soy milk but I doubted a gas station somewhere in Irvine had them.

"Any luck?" Luke asked, creeping up behind me.

"No. It's okay I still have ice cream back at the bus." I answered. Luke paid for his stuff as I stood by the door looking at the rain.

"It's really coming down out there." I said to Luke." I'm not sure I wanna walk back to the bus."

"We might not have a choice. How else are we gonna get back? I only had that five with me." He replied." We might have to risk it besides it's only rain."

"Yeah lets go before it gets worse." I said. As I was about to open the door, luke took my hand and pulled me back inside.

"Okay I thought you'd fight me on that. I don't wanna get wet." He explained.

"Come on Hemmings don't be such a baby. It's just water; think of it like nature's shower." I told him as I walked out. I stepped outside and stood in the rain for a second before opening the door for him." You're getting wet either way; may it be you coming out here or me going in and hugging you. Your choice." I told him. He walked out but he didn't look happy about it.

As we began going on our way, luke lightly tugged on my arm and pulled me back to him before smashing his lips onto mine.

At first I was surprised but then I started to kiss him back.

Luke's POV:
As she began to walk away I went for it. I pulled her back to me and kissed her. For a moment she stood there before kissing me back.

When I released I looked her in the eyes and a tiny smile creeped across my lips.

"Okay shall we?" I said. She snapped back into reality and we both started making a break for the tour bus.

When we got back we were soaking wet. We had to put all our clothes in a plastic bag and I let Meghan take a shower first because I wanted to tell Calum about the kiss.

"You kissed her? Ashton is gonna kill you!" He exclaimed.

"Is that your answer to everything nowadays?" I asked him." You act like Ashton is gonna rip me limb from limb if I'm within five feet of her."

"You're right, silly me. By the way have you checked your memory lately because you seem to be acting like you've never met Ashton!" Calum said." Ashton would flip if he found out you and his little sister snuck away to make out."

"We didn't sneak away to do that. I got some candy, want some?" I asked holding the bag of skittles out to him. He slapped the bag out of my hand.

"Regardless. You two aren't even together yet."

"I beg to differ."

"Differ all you want luke but don't come crying to me when Ashton throws you out in the rain to walk to Concord." Calum exclaimed." Just talk to him okay? He may not seem as okay with it as you'd think."

*
*
*

"Hey, feeling okay after being out in the rain for so long?" I asked Meghan as I walked into the room after my shower.

"Yeah. Really hope I don't get sick though, that'll put a damper on the tour." She replied." Do you wanna talk about earlier at the gas station?"

"Sure," I said while sitting down on the floor against the bed. She leaned again the other bed and looked down at me.

"Why'd you kiss me?" She asked." Not that I didn't like it...a lot but why?"

"We've both made it clear that we like each other and I'm gonna be honest I just couldn't hold it on any longer. At that moment I wanted to kiss you and I went for it." I explained." And I'm happy that I did."

"What did you want out of it? Like were you thinking we'd date immediately after?"

"I don't know it was what you wanted to do I guess. I love being around you and hanging out but obviously I want something more; I wanna be able to kiss you and hold you in public and be able to call you more than just a friend or a girl who's touring with us right now." I told her I stood up and looked her in the eyes, cupping her cheek." And believe me when I say I'll wait for all of that for until you're ready because dammit Meghan, you're worth the wait." I said before kissing her. When she released I could feel her pulse and how daft her heart was beating from where my hand was placed under her ear and on her neck.

"Damn Hemmings, you really know how to make a girl melt." She mumbled before kissing me again.

We were interrupted by the sound of Ashton coming in, hollering for us.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

9.1K 215 5
Pairing: Tom Holland x reader (CEO!Tom) Summary: In order to inherit his father's company, your best friend, Tom asks you to marry him. What could go...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
29K 2.3K 33
Jin convencido de que nunca despertaria sus poderes, decidió vivir una vida normal, dejando de lado los problemas familiares que aquello significaba...