š’®š’¶š’»š‘’ & š’®š‘œš“Šš“ƒš’¹

By NLPrivett

CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN š”š”²š”°š”± š” š”©š”¬š”°š”¢ š”¶š”¬š”²š”Æ š”¢š”¶š”¢š”° š”—š”„š”¢ š”°š”²š”« š”¦š”° š”¤š”¬š”¦š”«š”¤ š””š”¬š”“š”« š”œš”¬š”²... More

š“¢š“Ŗš“Æš“® & š“¢š“øš“¾š“·š“­
i. Galaxy & Rose
ii. Galaxy & Rose
iii. Galaxy & Rose
i. The End of the World
ii. The End of the World
iii. The End of the World
Bad Dreams
i. The Unquiet Dead
ii. The Unquiet Dead
iii. The Unquiet Dead
Not alright
i. Aliens of London
ii. Aliens of London
iii. Aliens of London
i. World War III
ii. World War III
iii. World War III
iv. World War III
i. Dalek
ii. Dalek
i. Father's Day
ii. Father's Day
Getting to know you
The Empty Child
i. The Doctor Dances
ii. The Doctor Dances
Trenzalore
Trenzalore Part 2
i. Boom Town
ii. Boom Town
iii. Boom Town
i. Bad Wolf
ii. Bad Wolf
i. The Parting of Ways
ii. The Parting of Ways

iii. The Doctor Dances

847 26 0
By NLPrivett

Rose is now on the wheelchair and is moving around on the back wheels. The Doctor is now quiet and is using the sonic on the window. I'm sat on the chair the Doctor was sat in earlier, resting my head. "What are you doing?" Rose asks the Doctor. I tilt my head forwards to look at the Doctor.

"Trying to set up a resonation pattern in the concrete; loosen the bars," he replies.

"You don't think he's coming back, do you?" I ask the Doctor.

"Wouldn't bet my life," he says, scoffing.

"Why don't you trust him?" Rose asks curiously.

"Why do you?" he shoots right back. I shake my head and tilt my head forwards, leaning forwards. "Saved mine and Lexy's life. Bloke-wise, that's up there with flossing," she smirks. "... I trust him cause he's like you, except with dating and dancing," she shrugs and the Doctor sends her a look but I don't see. "What?"

"You just assume I'm..." he trails off looking at me and I notice this and I look at the Doctor confused but he turns back to the window, making me frown at the Doctor.

"What?" Rose asks him.

"You just assume that I don't... dance..." he murmurs and my eyes widen. Wait, he's saying that he can dance?

"What? Are you telling us you do dance?" I ask the Doctor.

"Nine hundred years old, me! I've been around a bit," he scoffs. "I think you can assume that at some point I've danced..." he grumbles.

Rose covers up her mouth to stop herself from laughing. "You?!"

"Problem?" he asks.

Rose looks at me and then back at the Doctor, smiling. "Doesn't the universe implode or something if you dance?" she asks.

"Well, I've got the moves, but I wouldn't want to boast," he replies, making my eyes widen and I bite the back of my hand to stop myself from laughing. Rose gets up, walking over to the radio. "You've got the moves?" she asks and I frown. "Show us your moves," she grins, turning up the volume and my eyes widen further.

The Doctor turns to Rose with a frown and then he looks at me and I shake my head. "Rose, I'm... I'm trying to resonate concrete," he says, shaking his head.

"Jack'll be back," Rose rolls her eyes and goes over to the Doctor, holding her hand out to him. "So, come on, the world doesn't end cause the Doctor dances," she teases and he just stares at her with a raised eyebrow. I shake my head again, lowering my head, resting them in my hands. "Barrage balloon?" the Doctor asks.

"What?" Rose questions.

"You were hanging from a barrage balloon. You both were," he reminds us.

"Yeah," Rose says, nodding her head. "About two minutes after you left us, thousands of feet above London, middle of a German air-raid, Union Flag all over my chest," she smiles.

"I've travelled with a lot of people, but you're setting new records for jeopardy-friendly," he teases, making me laugh, shaking my head.

"Is this you dancing? Cause I've got notes," Rose says.

"Hanging from a rope. Thousands of feet above London. Not a cut, not a bruise," the Doctor says to Rose before I hear footsteps and the Doctor grabs my hands and my head falls forwards and then I look up at the Doctor and glare at him. "Same thing for you," he tells me.

"Yeah, I know," Rose smiles, holding her hands up to look at them. "Captain Jack fixed me up!"

"Oh, we're calling him Captain Jack now, are we?" the Doctor rolls his eyes.

"Well... his name's Jack and he's a captain," Rose retorts.

"He's not really a captain, Rose," he tells her, the Doctor still examining my hands and then he touches my wrist and I look at him fine.

"Do you know what I think?" Rose asks, humming in response and he lets go of my hands and I touch my wrist where the Doctor had touched it and it didn't hurt. "I think you're experiencing captain envy," she says, smirking. "You will find your feet at the end of your legs. You may care to move them," Rose tells him, bringing him closer to herself.

"If he ever was a captain, he's been defrocked," he jokes.

"Yeah? Shake I missed that," Rose tells him.

"Actually, I quit," Jack's voice cuts in. I look up and see that we're back on Jack's ship. Oh, great. "Nobody takes my frock!"

"Most people notice when they've been teleported; you two are so sweet," he smirks between Rose and the Doctor and I look down, placing my head in my hands. "Sorry about the delay... I had to take the nav-com offline to override the teleport security," he explains.

"You can spend ten minutes overriding your own protocols? Maybe you should remember whose ship it is," he scoffs lightly.

"Oh, I do, she was gorgeous," he says. "Like I told her: be back in five minutes."

"This is a Chula Ship," the Doctor comments.

"Yeah, just like that medical transporter; only this one is dangerous," Jack calls up. I start hearing whispering before I lift my head up and bring my knees up on the chair and rest my head on my knees and shut my eyes.

*********

"Woke up one day when I was working for them, found they'd stolen two years of my memories; I'd like them back," I hear Jack explain darkly. I open my eyes and see that I'm now laying down on the floor and I look up and see the Doctor on the bed thing, sitting on it, next to Rose.

"They... stole your memories?" Rose asks, making me frown.

"Two years of my life, no idea what I did," says Jack as he rubs his face. "Your friends there don't trust me and for all I know... they're right not to," he murmurs. "Ok, we're good to go," he says when the console bleeps. "Crash site?"

*********

The Doctor, Rose, Jack and I walk up to the edge of the railroad tracks where the military outpost around the 'bomb' is. "There it is," Jack exclaims quietly, pointing to it. "Hey, they've got Algy on duty! Must be important," he smiles.

"We've got to get past," the Doctor tells him.

"Are the works 'distract the guard' heading in my general direction?" Rose asks, smirking and I roll my eyes.

"I don't think that'd be such a good idea," Jack tells her, shaking his head.

"Don't worry, I can handle it," she argues.

"I've got to know Algy quite well since I've been in town," Jack retorts. "Trust me... you're not his type, I'll distract him," he smirks, walking away while Rose and I blink after him. "Don't wait up!"

"Relax, he's a fifty-first century guy; he's just a bit more flexible when it comes to dancing," the Doctor says, smiling.

"How flexible?" Rose asks curiously.

"Well, by his time, you lot spread out across half the galaxy," he shrugs.

"What? That's what we do when we get out there! That's our mission? We seek out new life and... and..." Rose splutters over her words.

"Dance," the Doctor says, smirking. I roll my eyes at him.

I tilt my head, seeing Algy look like he's chocking as he falls to his knees. "uh... I think something's wrong," I mutter, pointing before my eyes widen when I hear 'mummy'. "Get back!" I yell, running forwards with the Doctor and Rose behind me.

"You men! Stay back!" Jack yells to a few ither soldiers that are coming over.

"The effect's become air-borne, accelerating," the Doctor says as he examines Algy's body.

"What keeps us safe?" Rose asks.

"Nothing," I wince, pulling Rose into my side with my arm around her as a siren goes off.

"Ah, here they come again," Jack looks up at the sky.

"All we need," Rose groans. "Didn't you say a bomb was going to land here?" she asks, getting a nod from Jack.

"Never mind that," the Doctor shakes his head. "If the contaminates air-borne now, there's hours left..."

"For what?" Jack frowns.

"Till nothing," the Doctor replies. "For the entire human race," he adds.

"And can anyone else hear singing?" I ask, letting go of Rose and walking towards the person signing.

"Rock-a-by baby, on the tree tops, when the wind blows the cradle will rock... When the bough breaks the cradle will fall, and down will come baby, cradle and all," Nancy sings.

Rose's P.O.V:

The Doctor follows Galaxy towards the singing and I stay with Jack. "So," Jack, says, turning to me when they're both out of earshot. "What's up with the two of you?"

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You and the Doctor, what's the deal?" he elaborates. My eyes widen at him. "Nothing! He's my friend!" I exclaim. "Besides, he's more interested in Lexy and Lexy's into him but both of them are too blind to realise it and they won't do anything about it."

"Then why were you dancing with the Doctor?" he asks me.

"Because Lexy didn't want to. She gets tired easily at the moment because she hasn't been sleeping well," I finish before I see the Doctor, Lexy and girl walking towards them.

Galaxy's P.O.V:

"Are you alright, Nancy?" I ask her as we walk towards Rose and Jack.

"I will be. Thank you for saving me, both of you," she tells us and I smile down at her.

"You're most welcome," I reply as we stop at Rose and Jack.

"Who are they?" Nancy asks me.

"My sister, Rose and her friend, Jack," I tell her and she nods her head.

*********

The five of us get to where the 'bomb' is. Jack points to it. "You see? Just an ambulance," he tells us.

"That's an ambulance?" Nancy asks, shakily and I rub her arm.

"It's hard to explain," Rose tells her gently. "It's... it's from another world..."

Jack checks the control panel. "They've been trying to get in," he says, frowning.

"Course they have," the Doctor says, rolling his eyes. "They think they've got their hands on Hitler's latest secret weapon," the Doctor continues before he looks at Jack. "What are you doing?"

Jack starts punching numbers into the panel. "Well, the sooner you see this thing is empty, the sooner you'll see I had nothing to do with it," Jack retorts and the controls start to spark up, making us all jump back as an alarm starts and I wrap my arms around Nancy protectively. "Didn't happen last time," he mutters in shock and I send a Jack a look of pure hatred. If looks could kill then he would be six feet under, if not more.

"It hadn't crashed last time," the Doctor exclaims, shaking his head. "They're the emergency protocols!"

"Doctor... what is that?" I ask, pointing towards the red flashing light on the control panel.

"Doctor!" Rose yells at him.

"Captain, secure those gates!" the Doctor tells him.

"Why?" Jack questions, confused.

"Just do it!" he retorts. Jack nods his head and walks off to the gates and the Doctor then turns to Nancy. "Nancy, how'd you get in here?"

"I cut the wire," she tells the Doctor.

"Show Rose," he says, tossing the sonic screwdriver to Rose who catches it with ease. "Setting two thousand four hundred and twenty-eight D."

"What?" Rose asks, confused.

"Reattaches barbed wire. Go!"

"Galaxy. You're with me," he tells me, helping me up to where the ambulance is.

*********

Jack opens the ambulance and looks inside. "It's empty, look at it," he says, gesturing inside.

"What do you expect in a Chula medical transporter? Bandages? Cough dops? ... girls?" the Doctor turns to me and Rose.

"I don't know," Rose says, shrugging her shoulders.

"Yes, you do," the Doctor tells us, wriggling his fingers.

"Nano-genes!" Rose shouts.

"It wasn't empty..."

"No," the Doctor says, shaking his head as he turns to Jack. "There was enough nano-genes in there to rebuild a species."

"Oh, God," Jack whispers.

"Getting it now, are we?" the Doctor asks harshly. "When the ship crashes, the nano-genes escape; billions upon billions of them, ready to fix all the cuts and bruises in the whole world! But what they find first is a dead child probably killed earlier that night and wearing a gas-mask!"

"And they brought him back to life? They can do that?" Rose asks.

"What's life? Life's easy," the Doctor scoffs. "A quirk of matter! Nature's way of keeping meat fresh, nothing to a nano-gene! One problem though: these nano-genes have never seen a Human being before! Don't know what a Human being's supposed to look like! All they've got to go on is one little boy and there's not a lot left! But they carry right on! They do what they're programmed to do! They patch it up! Can't tell what's gas-mask and what's skull, but they do their best. Then off they fly – off they go, work to be done! Cause you see, now they think they know what people should look like and it's time to fix all the rest and they won't ever stop! They won't ever, ever stop! The entire human race is going to be torn down and rebuilt in the form of one terrified child looking for his mother and nothing in the world can stop it!"

"I didn't know," Jack tell the Doctor. I walk over to the Doctor and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Doctor? Are you okay?" I ask him, rubbing his shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm fine but I didn't mean to snap at Nancy. It was her little brother that was killed," he tells me and I kneel besides him. "Well, I think she knows that you didn't mean to bring her brother into it. You were just frustrated at Jack because this is all of his fault," I tell him, smiling.

"Hopefully," he starts off. "Anyways, how much a fan are you of Jack?" he asks me and I shake my head.

"Not the biggest fan of him but I'm sure we'll both warm up to him. I'm not exactly the most trustworthy person ever because of..." I trail off, looking at the Doctor. "Anyways. I'm going to go over to Nancy to tell her how sorry you are. Don't get too stressed about all of this."

I get up, kissing the Doctor on the cheek and then walking back over to Nancy.

"The Doctor's sorry for bringing your brother into this mess," I tell Nancy and she nods her head. I look at Nancy and see that she isn't looking at me, but is looking at the fence. "Doctor?" she calls to him.

"The ship think's it's under attack, it's calling up the troops; standard protocol," the Doctor explains quickly.

"But... the gas mask people aren't troops," Rose argues.

"They are now," I begin.

"This is a battlefield ambulance," the Doctor finishes.

"So... the nano-genes don't just heal you; they get you ready for the front lines?"

"Equip you, program you," the Doctor nods.

"That's why the child's so strong, why it could do that phoning thing," Rose realizes.

"It's a fully equipped Chula warrior, yes," the Doctor nods. "All that weapons tech in the hands of a hysterical four-year-old looking for his mummy," he shakes his head.

"Why don't they attack?" Jack asks, looking around at all the gas masked people standing outside of the fence. "Good little soldiers, waiting for their commander," the Doctor replies, standing up and walking towards me, grabbing onto my hand.

"The child?"

"Jamie..." Nancy corrects.

"What?"

"Not 'the child', Jamie," she states.

"So... how long until the bomb falls?" Rose asks.

"Any second," Jack answers.

"What's the matter, captain?" the Doctor glares. "Bit close to the volcano for you?"

"He's just a little boy," Nancy says quietly. "He's just a little boy who wants his mummy."

"We know," the Doctor says. "There isn't a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy and this little boy can."

"So, what are we going to do?" Rose asks shakily.

"I don't know," the Doctor admits.

"It's my fault!" Nancy cries out, making me frown.

"No-"

"It is!" she cuts me off and my face pales when I hear chants of 'mummy'. "It's all my fault!"

"How can it be your-" the Doctor begins before cutting himself off.

"Nancy, you poor thing. Come here," I tell her, bringing her into a hug and she sobs into my clothes.

"Nancy, what age are you? Twenty? Twenty-one?" the Doctor asks quickly as a bomb lands nearby. "Older than you look, yes?"

"Doctor! That bomb! We've got seconds!" Jack calls over another bomb landing.

"You can teleport us," Rose turns to him.

"Not you guys," Jack shakes his head. "The nav-comms is back online. Going to take too long to overrider the protocols," he explains.

"So, it's volcano day, do what you've got to do," the Doctor shrugs.

"...Jack?"

"How old were you five years ago?" the Doctor asks gently. "Fifteen? Sixteen? Old enough to give birth, anyway," the Doctor tells Nancy and she looks at me and then at the Doctor before putting her head on me in shame.

"He's not your brother, is he?" I ask Nancy gently and she shakes her head.

"A teenage single mother in 1941, so you hid, you lied," the Doctor says and Nancy nods her head. "You even lied to him."

The gates suddenly swing open and Jamie comes through to the front of his gas masked army. "Aare you my mummy?" he asks, tilting his head and I look at him and he looks at me and then at Nancy.

"He's going to keep asking, Nancy," the Doctor says, putting his hand on her shoulder. "He's never going to stop... tell him," he encourages her.

I look down at Nancy, stroking her head. "You've got to tell him Nancy. He needs his mummy. He needs you," I tell her. "Nancy... the future of the human race is in your hands. Trust me... and tell him."

Nancy sniffs and Jamie approaches us.

"Are you my mummy?" Jamie asks.

Nancy looks up at me and I nod my head, giving her a gentle push in Jamie's direction. "Are you my mummy? Are you my mummy?"

"Yes," Nancy whisper. "Yes. Yes. I AM your mummy." she faces him and Jamie walks slowly towards her.

"Mummy?" he asks again.

"I'm here," Nancy cries.

"Are you my mummy?"

"I'm here," she cries, falling to her knees.

"Are you my mummy?"

"Yes," she whispers.

"I don't think he understands," I say, shaking my head. "There isn't enough of him left..."

"I am your mummy," Nancy cries. "I will always be your mummy! I'm so sorry!" she wraps her arms around Jamie.

"What's happening?" Rose asks in horror. "Doctor, it's changing her, we should-!"

"Shh!" the Doctor hisses.

"Come on," I whisper.

"Come on, please," the Doctor says, watching intently. "Come on, you clever little nano-genes, figure it out! The mother! She's the mother! There's got to be enough information! Figure it out!"

"What's happening?" Rose asks, frowning as the nano-genes grow brighter.

"See? Recognizing the same DNA," the Doctor gestures to them.

Nancy falls away from Jamie as the nano-genes disappear. The Doctor, Rose and I rush over. I kneel down next to Nancy, helping her sit up as she blinks several times. The Doctor moves over to Jamie cautiously. "Oh, come on... give me a day like this... give me this one," he begs, removing the gas mask. "Welcome back! Twenty years until pop music! You're going to love it!" he laughs, hugging Jamie.

"What happened?" Nancy asks.

"The nano-genes recognized the superior information-the parent DNA," I explain. "They didn't change you because you changed them!"

"Mother knows best! Ha!" the Doctor laughs, setting Jamie down in front of Nancy.

"Jamie!" she cries happily, throwing her arms around him.

"Doctor... that bomb..." Rose trails off as yet another lands nearby.

"Taken care of it!" the Doctor smiles.

"How?"

"Psychology!" he laughs, gesturing to Nancy and Jamie.

I look up when a bomb whistling sound right above us and it's got up in a blue tractor beam in mid-air. Rose and I burst out laughing at Jack who is straddling it. "Doctor!" he calls down.

"Good lad!" the Doctor cheers.

"The bomb's already commenced detonation; I've put it in stasis, but it won't last long!"

"Change of plan, don't need the bomb! Can you get rid of it? Safely as you can?"

Jack nods his head. "Rose? Galaxy?" he calls down to us.

"Yeah?"

"Goodbye," he smiles softly before disappearing. Rose and I look at each other with frowns. "By the way!" he calls down and we look up at him. "Love the outfits." he sends us a wink and disappears again. I look at Rose and start to laugh before putting my arm around her. We walk over to the Doctor. "What are you doing?" I ask him.

"Software patch. Going to e-mail it," he smiles. "You want moves, girls? I'll give you moves!" he throws the nano-genes towards the gas mask zombies. The Doctor beams, laughing as the nano-genes surrounded the patients and they fall to the ground. "Everybody lives, girls" he cheers. "Just this once! Everybody lives!"

The patients slowly start to stand an take the gas masks off, all of them back to normal. Rose and I start to laugh as the Doctor runs over to Doctor Constantine. "Wanna bet that he's going to do something loud?" I ask Rose and she shakes her head.

"Nope. After the last time I made a bet with you, I'm not going to do it again," she tells me and I shake my head before I see the Doctor hopping onto the med-ship, addressing the crowd. "Right, you lot! Lots to do! Beat the Germans, save the world! Don't forget the Welfare State!" he shouts, making me and Rose laugh again as the patients walk away, going back to the hospital. "Setting this to self-destruct, soon as everybody's clear."

The Doctor hops down and messes with the controls. "History says there was an explosion here! Who am I to argue with history?" he asks, looking up at us.

"Usually the first in line," Rose and I answer immediately.

*********

Back in the TARDIS, the Doctor is still smiling like a madman. "The nano-genes will clean up the mess and switch themselves off because I just told them to," he grins, rushing up to the console. "Nancy and Jamie will go to Doctor Constantine for help, ditto! All in all, all thing considered. Fantastic!"

"Look at you beaming away like you're Father Christmas!" Rose laughs.

"Who says I'm not? Red bicycle when your twelve? he retorts.

"What?" Rose squeaks.

"Lots of books and CD's with a cd player when you were eleven," he tells me, pointing at me.

"How did you-"

"And everybody lives, girls!" the Doctor shouts, holding his arms open vide. "Everybody lives!" he flips a switch on the console. "I need more days like this!" he laughs, practically bouncing.

"Doctor..." Rose trailer off.

"Go on! Ask me anything! I'm on fire!"

"... what about Jack?" she asks. "Why'd he say goodbye?"

*********

I sit on the jump seat of the console room but before we open the door, the Doctor flips a switch on the console and 'Moonlight Serenade' starts playing. I roll my eyes as Rose approaches me. "Come on. You're going to teach the Doctor to dance," she tells me.

"Why me?" I ask her.

"Because I said," she says, giving me a look.

"Uh, fine," I groan, getting up from the jump seat and walking over to the Doctor and I grab onto his hands.

"I do know this bit," the Doctor says, smirking. He moves my left hand to his upper arm and moving his to my waist, pulling me closer. I squeak quietly making Rose and the Doctor chuckle but I turn to Rose and glare at her as she sits on the jump seat and watches us. I turn back to the Doctor as the two of us start to dance, the Doctor nearly tripping while I lead him in a simple waltz. "Right... and turn..." I tell him and he tries to spin me, getting my arm twisted behind me.

"Well, hurry up!" Rose calls and I look to see she'd opened the doors to Jack's ship.

"Ok, ok," I laugh, turning back around. "Try and spin me again, but this time, don't get my arm up my back." I smile at the Doctor.

"Yeah! No extra points for a half-nelson!" Rose calls over to us, snickering.

"Oi, stay out of this," the Doctor says, glaring at her playfully. "I'm sure I used to know this stuff..." he grumbles sheepishly.

"I think you're doing great," I tell him, smiling as I bite my lip. "For an old man."

"Cheeky," he says, pinching my side and I flinch into him.

"Oi, Big ears." I push him.

"Tiny," he smirks.

"I'm not that small," I tell him.

"Yes you are," the Doctor disagrees.

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are, Lexy," Rose agrees with the Doctor.

"Oi! Rose!" I groan.

"Are they always like this?" Jack asks and I turn my head to see the doors now shut and him leaning against a coral beam, smirking.

"Yup!" Rose smiles.

"Welcome to the TARDIS!" the Doctor grins, letting go of me and moves to get us ready to leave.

"Much bigger on the inside," Jack says, looking around in awe.

"You'd better be," the Doctor points to him, making me and Rose laugh.

"Impressive," he says, walking up the ramp and the TARDIS hums. "Sentient time machine... neat..."

"I think what the Doctor's trying to say is 'you may cut in'," she says, gesturing to me.

"Galaxy!" the Doctor calls and I turn to him with a raised eyebrow. "I've just remembered!" he cheers.

"What now?" I groan.

The music suddenly changes to a more upbeat song and the TARDIS flashes her lights. The Doctor moves to me in time with the music, clicking his fingers with a huge grin. "I can dance! I can dance!"

I laugh at his antics and shake my head. "Actually Doctor... I thought Jack might like this dance," Rose says.

"I'm sure he would, Rose. I'm absolutely certain," he beams, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards him. "Guess he'll have to dance with you," he tells Rose and spins me perfectly, making me giggle. The Doctor leads me around the console and I look over at Rose, smiling when I see her dancing with Jack and laughing. I squeal in shock when I'm suddenly dipped over the Doctor's arm. I look up at the Doctor and he laughs at me whilst pulling me back up. "Oh, shut up, Doctor," I tell him and he continues to laugh.

"Never," he tells me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 254 11
Where someone new joins the Doctor's life. A mystery, an impossibility he can't seem to decipher. A question he can't seem to answer, and he doesn't...
8.1K 346 15
EDITED COMPLETE Doctor Who Series One The Doctors Daughter
9.9K 338 14
š˜¢ š˜µš˜³š˜¶š˜¦ š˜£š˜°š˜Æš˜„ š˜¤š˜¢š˜Æš˜Æš˜°š˜µ š˜£š˜¦ š˜Æš˜¦š˜Ŗš˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³ š˜£š˜³š˜°š˜¬š˜¦š˜Æ š˜Æš˜°š˜³ š˜“š˜µš˜³š˜¦š˜µš˜¤š˜©š˜¦š˜„ š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜£š˜ŗ š˜“š˜±š˜¦š˜¤š˜Ŗš˜¦š˜“, š˜¢š˜Øš˜¦, š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜¦š˜“š˜±š˜¦ļæ½...
566K 21.4K 80
{ORIGINAL VERSION} "Why did you take my necklace?" "Because I wanted you to follow me." <3 Imagine that the dreams you've had as a child were real...