The Revelation

Per Rddudd

The sequel to the Unknown. SPOILER ALERT: IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW THE SURPRISE ENDING OF THE UNKNOWN, WAIT T... Més

The seven are back together
Embarrassed and ashamed
It shouldn't make a difference
In session
Senior ditch day
How do you know?
The rat
Sweet sweet revenge
Objectionable content
Judge, jury, and executioner
Two wrongs
I truly didn't understand
One helluva long day
I wouldn't dream of it
Start talking
Off the roof
Prime example
On the rocks
We didn't mean to interrupt
Captain's table
One ounce
You were just leaving
Good intentions
No escape
Lesson learned
Pay attention
Past sins
24 hours
Signs
Exactly
You're a meanie
Too young
Summer's almost over
I've got this
Our daughter
Cell
Livid yet calm
I bet
Take a seat
You're way off base
I agree darlin'
Lonely road
Downward spiral
Back on track
Two birds one stone
Scholarship
Stacey's motivation
My generosity comes with stipulations
Uninvited guests
The only test I ever hoped to fail
Higher power
Before we face the music
Oh honey
Back home
It's not that deep
One more time
Are you finished?
Are you even serious?
A few calls
You will apologize
Regardless
Tears and fears
Seafood
Walking a very thin line
Welcome to stay
Submitting to authority
Maegan
Cake
Not too busy
Carry me
Who knew
Next time
Drop it
Pick up your blocks
Grown-up time
Showing off
That's not your call
Don't rush
Luxury of time
I'm sure we are
I didn't even
No greater pain
Another cup of tea
The Revelation

Think before you speak

984 36 4
Per Rddudd

Dr. Marlena Evans's office

Stacey's pov

Swallowing hard, I looked down at my hands while wringing them nervously in my lap. My armpits began to perspire.

Biting my bottom lip, I took a slow shaky breath and quickly blurted out, "I'm pregnant." Hot tears immediately pricked my eyes. I was so ashamed for being so careless the night this baby was conceived. I felt horrible thinking of my baby as a mistake but it was really difficult right now to see the silver lining in this situation.

"No! No! No! NO! NO!" Mike shouted in a rage, standing up as the anger upon hearing my news overtook him.

Shane closed his eyes and shook his head sadly.

Rubbing his furrowed brow out of frustration, he inhaled deeply through his nostrils then growled, "Who, Stacey? Who's the boy who did this to you?" even though he had a strong suspicion of the father's identity.

"Sean," I whispered softly, knowing my response would surely enrage Mike.

"We should've castrated that boy when we had the chance," Mike said, looking directly at Dr. Curtis while angrily pacing the floor. "I'M GONNA KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH!" Mike balled his fists as he continued his rant, "HOW COULD THE TWO OF YOU BE SO IRRESPONSIBLE, STACEY? SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE..."

Interrupting him mid-sentence, Dr. Curtis cautioned, "Think before you speak, Michael." He narrowed his eyes at his protege. Seeing the confused look on Mike's face, he further hinted at the meaning behind his warning. "Are you really someone who should lecture on the diligence of using protection each and every time?" Dr. Curtis raised one eyebrow as he questioned Mike.

Mike was about to protest until the lightbulb finally appeared over his head as he realized how hypocritical it would be for him to admonish Stacey for not taking precautions when her own cousin was a living and breathing reminder of his failure to do so.

"How did this happen, Stacey? I thought you were on birth control and Sean was using condoms," Shane asked, as he rubbed the tension from the back of his neck.

"I quit taking the pill after Sean and I broke up last year."

"And..." Shane prompted me to continue.

"And we had been drinking..." I paused to take a deep breath, "...a lot, so much so, we didn't even realize he hadn't put the condom on after he opened the wrapper." I continued to cry into my hands, unable to face my guardians, knowing how hurt and disappointed they were in me.

Shane got up and stood in front of me.

"Stand up, Stacey," he commanded sternly.

Hearing the cold flat tone in his voice, I reluctantly stood as I was afraid to disobey him. I still couldn't face him though, so I kept my head lowered to avoid his gaze.

Shane gently tilted my chin up. Persisting even though I flinched at his touch, he forced me to look him in the eyes.

"Stacey, I want you to look at me and listen." Once I complied, Shane firmly held my shoulders and continued, "Mike and I are here to support you. We love you and we'll be with you every step of the way."

Hearing Shane's kind words, I started to cry again. I was so sure they would hate me and think I was stupid for being careless and ruining my life.

Shane pulled me into his arms and held me close as he whispered, "Don't cry, Stacey, you're not going through this alone, luv. Everyone in this room is in your corner."

"He's right, sweetheart. We all love you and we're here for you," Mike said, as he walked over to us. Shane passed me over to his open arms. Mike hugged me tightly while patting my bottom. "You're so lucky I can't spank you while you're pregnant, Stacey Marie, but be prepared for me to whip your butt for getting drunk and acting so recklessly after you give birth." Mike gave my bottom a not so gentle swat.

"I'm sorry, Mike, I know you're disappointed in me," I sniffled into his chest, as I clutched his starched white dress shirt in my hands, wrinkling it terribly in the process.

"Just because I can't spank you, don't think for one minute I'm not going to punish you. When you're home for the summer you'll be grounded for four weeks. Understood?" Mike questioned sternly, as he tapped my bottom. "You know we don't tolerate underage drinking."

Turning my head to the side so he could hear me, I responded softly, "Yes sir," my breath hitching while I tried to dry my tears and stop crying.

"Are you and Sean aligned in regards to this pregnancy, Stacey?" Dr. Evans asked, before Mike could reprimand me further.

"Uh," I stuttered, "I don't know." Looking down after pulling away from Mike, I reluctantly explained, "I haven't exactly told him yet."

"Dr. Curtis, Shane, and I will be present when you do," Mike brazenly spoke for his mentor and best friend while giving me a stern parental glare.

"Is it okay if I wait until after my doctor's appointment?" I asked hesitantly, afraid of how they would respond.

Thankfully, Marlena spoke first, answering on their behalf, "Of course, Stacey. It should be your decision when you speak to him." She frowned at the overbearing controlling men in the room.

After the doctor's appointment

Stacey's pov

Thankfully, my doctor's appointment went well. Everything looks fine with the pregnancy at this point. The doctor briefly discussed my options, including abortion and adoption, then we tentatively scheduled my next appointment for a month out. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do. I originally thought I'd just get an abortion but now I'm not sure. I want to talk to Sean first but I feel the decision is ultimately mine to make.

I texted Sean asking him to meet me at the NJC when he gets off work. I'm definitely not looking forward to having this conversation with him in front of Mike, Shane, and Dr. Curtis but I really don't have a choice.

When Sean arrived at the NJC, I convinced the guys to give us five minutes alone in Shane's room before they tore into him.

"We'll be waiting in my room for the two of you when you're done," Mike said sternly.

After they left, I turned toward Sean, looking him up and down now that we were alone. Damn, that boy is fine as fuck, I thought to myself as I replayed the night this baby was conceived in my head.

"Why didn't you tell me you were comin' home, babe? This is such a great surprise," Sean said, snapping me out of my daydream while pulling me into his arms, kissing up and down my neck and grabbing my ass.

Despite desperately wanting him to continue groping me, I pushed myself away saying, "Sean, wait, I really need to tell you something."

"What's wrong, Stacey? You sound so serious." Sean wrinkled his brow, now worried.

"Um..." Looking Sean in the eye, I suddenly couldn't find my voice, knowing what I'm about to tell him could very well change his life forever. I took a deep breath and looked away, trying to find the courage to unload this burden on him. "Uh, this is really hard, Sean," I paused.

Sean grasped my hands, holding me by the wrists, "Stacey, please, you're scaring me. Just tell me, I promise it'll be alright."

Hearing the genuine concern and fear in Sean's voice, I looked him in the eyes. God he's hot. Shaking my head to regain my focus I persevered.

Starting to choke up, I swallowed the lump in my throat and powered on, "I'm pregnant, Sean, and you're the father."

Sean's eyes widened and his mouth hung open as he let go of my hands and stood silently in shock. Seeing I wasn't smiling or laughing, he knew this wasn't a joke.

"Oh my God!" He turned his back to me, raked his fingers through his hair, and shook his head from side to side. Turning back around he stuttered, "How? I mean when? We used protection. This can't be possible."

Knowing how bewildered he was having gone through the shock myself, I said softly, "It is true Sean. My roommate found the open condom wrapper under my bed with the condom still inside. We were pretty wasted. I don't think either of us would've noticed. I mean obviously we didn't." I let my voice trail off, unsure of how Sean was gonna react.

"But," Sean's mouth still hung open as he tried to process everything. "I don't understand how this could have happened. We were careful. I always wear a condom and you're on the pill. Aren't you?"

I shook my head.

"I quit taking it after we broke up. I didn't bother to go to the doctor to get a new prescription cuz I didn't see the point." My cheeks flushed with embarrassment. Looking down avoiding his gaze, I muttered, "I haven't been with anybody else since we, ya know..."

"Stacey," is all Sean had to say to start the waterworks.

I didn't know why I was crying but I couldn't stop.

"Don't cry, babe. Please." Sean sounded sad.

Looking up at him, I continued to cry asking, "What are we gonna do?" I wiped the tears from my cheeks.

Sean swallowed hard.

"I don't know. You could get an abortion," he suggested hesitantly.

Hearing that, I jerked my head up.

"No." Shaking my head furiously, I repeated, "No, I can't do that. I mean, I thought about it but I don't think I can." Looking away as fresh tears stung my eyes, I quietly said, "I understand if you don't want to have anything to do with me and if you don't want to see the baby or anything. It's okay you don't have to. I'm not gonna make you do anything you don't want to do."

"I don't know what to say, Stacey. This is a lot to deal with, I mean this is deep. I guess I just never thought this would happen, with us, I mean. Ya know?"

Sean was referring to the fact I wasn't the first girl he's gotten pregnant. The other girl got an abortion though. I don't know the whole story behind it and frankly I don't want to. So I just nodded my head in agreement but didn't say anything.

"Truth is, I still think about you a lot, Stacey. I haven't stopped thinkin' about you since we broke up. When I came to visit you at college, I didn't know if you'd even be happy to see me but then when you smiled and hugged me, I knew I made the right decision. I knew I wanted to be with you again. I missed you like crazy."

I'd never heard Sean sound so vulnerable before. It melted my heart.

"How come you didn't call me then?"

"I didn't think you felt the same way, I guess." Sean was hunched over looking at the floor with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"Oh," I said quietly, unsure of how to respond.

"Look, Stacey, I don't know what we're gonna do but I know I love you and I want to be with you."

"I love you too, Sean," I replied, without even realizing what I was saying but knowing it was true. A part of me knew I've always loved him.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

50.6K 414 10
Alexis "Alex" Marie Kingston is what you would assume is a rich brat and Mr. Ezra Pierce is a strict but friendly teacher who teaches English at Alex...
17.3K 486 6
Lexi Parker tried living with her aunt after her mother passed away but the undisciplined twelve year old was too much for the young mother to handle...
Marriage of Necessity Per Lucy

Literatura romàntica

247K 8.8K 44
The year is 1825, and Sophie Brennan is seeing her life slip through her fingers. She should be married by now, yet she has no prospects. Once she an...