Uchiha's Heiress

By Lyana_Lyn

"If it means that I can protect my family, then I'll gladly took the role of the bad guy for them." Akiko Uch... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note 1#
Chapter 14.1
Author's Note 2#
Chapter 14.2

Chapter 9

4.6K 208 15
By Lyana_Lyn

Chapter 9: Genin qualifications test (part 2)

"I'm surprised you managed to notice the genjutsu I place on my clone. Even if it's only a c-rank genjutsu, it is still quite hard to notice even for a chunin." Ryuu remarked as he continued to dodge the series of assault from the two children. "Too bad that you noticed it late though."

Akiko smirked, bending her body backward to avoid a high kick from the older male before sending her own set of attack, "I only detect it the last second though because of how faint it is. If I notice it any later, I may end up becoming tonight's dinner." She said then abruptly moving her body to the side to avoid a barrage of kunai that attacked her from behind, "Oops, that was close. Gotta keep an eye on the clone too." She chuckled then started coughing after receiving a hard blow on her stomach.

Daichi frowned slightly, clearly disturbed by his teammate's statement, "That was kind of disturbing, Uchiha. Why would anyone even eat a cooked human?" He threw his head to the side to avoid a punch that was send to him but was too late to reacted to the next punch that was sent directly on his face and he ended up having a bruise on his cheek with blood dripping from the cut on his lips.

Akiko was having a hard time breathing after receiving another kick on her chest but still managed to talk, "It does...sounds kinda disturbing....but let's just focus for now. I hope that Nara.....already had a plan, I don't think I can.....hold on any longer."

Daichi spat blood on the ground then wipe his lips, "Agree."

Just as Daichi finished speaking, a barrage of kunai and shuriken was send directly to Ryuu's figure. Ryuu dodge all of it then retreated a few step, smirking when he saw Shirota standing in front of Daichi and Akiko.

"Emergency meeting...what a drag" Shirota commented before he threw something on the ground, resulting smoke to appeared. When the smoke finally gone, all the children no longer there.

Ryuu smirked, "well, I'll let them be for now. Let's see what their plan is."

~~~

Akiko coughed after accidentally inhaling some of the smoke, "Must you make your appearance that dramatic? Also warn me first before you use smoke bomb, I almost died from suffocating." She complained.

"Troublesome....." Shirota muttered

Daichi rested his Byakugan after feeling the strain it cause quite unbearable then spoke, "So, did you form any plan, Nara?"

Shirota went silent.

"Nara?" Akiko called out, a confused expression plastered on her face.

"Right...I got one but..." Shirota trailed off.

"Just get straight to the point! We don't have much time!!" Daichi snapped. He glanced at his surrounding, feeling slightly vulnerable after shutting off his Byakugan.

"This plan only got twenty-four percent chance of success. If that guy managed to noticed it, we're done. Still willing to go with it?" Shirota questioned, still keeping his eyes in front of him.

"Twenty-four percent...." Akiko muttered, "Well, we just need to go with it. It's better than nothing." She said.

Daichi went silent for a moment before he nodded his head, "Just tell us the plan. We need every advantage we have to even scratch him. At least, there is still twenty-four percent that the plan will work. We need to risk it."

"Alright....we need to find a hiding place first before we proceed with the plan." Shirota informed before increasing his pace with his teammates following behind him.

'How troublesome...'

~~~

Ryuu yawned while covering his mouth with his hand as tear pricked the corner of his eyes. He lazily glanced his surrounding, trying to detect even slightest movement. Ten minutes already passed yet he still haven't seen a glimpse of those children. Now, he was starting to feel bored.

"Well..." Ryuu muttered to himself, "I already gave them enough time to form their strategies so I should start searching for them now. One hour almost up after all."

He sat on a tree branch and closed his eyes, spreading his chakra to his surrounding to search for the children's location. He wasn't a great sensor but he wasn't bad either. His way of sensing chakra was special and required utmost concentration. Because he can't sense chakra the way most shinobi does, he make up to it by making his own way of sensing. Though it was quite tiring to be constantly spamming out his chakra to widened the radar, it still useful. But it was quite risky to be used in battlefield considering the amount of time needed and concentration.

He scrunched his brows when he noticed something was wrong. He can't feel those children chakra. He was sure that the academy didn't teach the students how to concealed their chakra. It was considered as a B-rank technique. Most Chunin was still having a hard time to concealed their Chakra completely. How did those children managed to do it so fast?

'This isn't possible.', he thought before he sense a flicker of Shirota's and Daichi's chakra that disappeared a second after.

'Don't tell me that Uchiha teach them?' he shook his head, 'no, I need to catch them first. Questions later.'

He left his spot and proceed toward the placed where he last sense two of the kids chakra.

~~~

"Do you think he'd take the bait?" Daichi asked, keeping his pace steady as he continued jumping from one branch to another with his teammates behind him.

"Hope so, or else everything will went to waste." Akiko sighed, "We only have less than twenty minutes so this will be our last chance to try and become an official genin."

"By the way, where did you learn how to conceal chakra, Uchiha?" Shirota asked as he looked back toward his youngest teammates who jumped not far behind him.

"Let's just say it's a perk of being a prodigy." She answered, smiling smugly as she watch both of her teammates rolled their eyes.

They continue their pace in silence, cautiously glancing around the forest to catch a glimpse of their soon to be sensei. Akiko's chakra infused hearing perked up when she heard a distinctive sound of flying projectiles from her side. She immediately stop concealing her chakra and use it to boost her jump toward her teammates to push them down. They ended up falling hard into the ground with Akiko's body laying on top of Daichi's and Shirota's. All of their concentration to conceal their chakra broke.

"Why did you do that, troublesome girl?" Shirota grumbled, sitting up as he rub his head. Daichi just glared at Akiko before pushing her light body away from him. She ended up bumping her head on the ground because of the rough push.

"Ouch! Is this how you treat me after I save you? At least this fall didn't draw blood. Would you rather I left you there to get pierced by bunch of shurikens instead?", Akiko retorted before standing up and glared at Daichi, "You should be thankful to me after saving your butt."

"What do you mean by that?" Shirota asked, looking alerted immediately after Akiko mentioned blood.

Akiko sighed and point her finger upward, "look up there and see what was stuck on that tree."

Daichi glared at her before looking up and went silent. He doesn't looked like he will apologize even after knowing that he was wrong. That damn Hyuga ego didn't let him to.

"Huh? You managed to avoid it? I really thought that I get you this time." Ryuu said in a playful voice, looking down at the children from the tree branch.

"You really did try to kill us, right?" Akiko asked, glaring at the older male as she stand in front of her teammates, instinctively trying to sheild their body behind her small one.

Ryuu looked at her with amused expression as he nonchalantly spoke, "Well, not really but if you did die because of that then that's unfortunate."

"What a great teacher you are." Akiko said, sarcasm dripping along every words.

"Of course I am."

Akiko turned around to face her teammates while still keeping her guard up. She lowered her volume and whispered to them something then received a nod from both of them. Ryuu stared at their interaction patiently, waiting for whatever their plan is to start. A sudden rushed of anticipation filled his body as he wondered what will await him. He can't wait to see it.

~~~

Series of attacks was exchanged as the three children continued to attack Ryuu.

Akiko swung her fist toward Ryuu's smirking face with frustrated expression, only to be block the next second by the older male. Ryuu then brought his knee to her stomach to deal a hard blow but was evade by Akiko who were currently in a panting messed. Akiko unfortunately didn't manage to avoid the next blow fully so she opted by blocking it with her arms. She flinched as her arms received a merciless blow from Ryuu. She was sure that it will bruise later. Hell, her whole body will ache so bad after this.

'This body is so slow. I can't use it the way I want.' Akiko thought, frustrated by her current situation, 'At least this will be over soon. We're already at here.'

Nara wasn't exactly a short range fighter so Shirota was having a hard time dodging most of the blow that was given to him. Out of the three children, he was the one who injured the most. He gritted his teeth and glared at the amused Ryuu, inwardly cussing his current predicament. He will need to train his body more after this but now, he need to focus becoming an official Genin first.

Daichi winced slightly when he accidentally put a lot of pressure on his left leg. He sprained it when he fell from the tree before after he was pushed by Akiko. Though he was annoyed by the fact he sprained his leg because of her, he was still thankful that she even bother to save him in the first place. Though he would never said it out loud.

"Hyuga, Nara, position." Akiko called out, receiving nods from the said male. Both of the male jumped away from Ryuu at once.

Ryuu stared at them in confusion. Akiko nodded at her two teammates before each of them threw away of their kunai to somewhere random, or at least that's what he thought.

Bunch of Kunai and shuriken was sent to him from the forest surrounding them. He widened his eyes slightly before grinning and tried to jump away from the incoming projectiles only to find that he was stuck on his place. He looked at his feet to see hands sprouting below him, holding his feet in place. The familiar small hand was enhanced with chakra to hold him still and he slid his gaze to the little girl that was standing not far away from him, smiling smugly, accompanied by another two smug smile from the boys.

He sighed, pulling out his kunai to deflect the kunais and shurikens that was send to him. He chuckled slightly as he continued deflecting all of the projectiles, "You totally got me there but all of this isn't enough to scratch me."

Akiko smirked, "who said that was it?" She grinned, "Say, you like explosion, right? Then enjoy this gift from us."

Ryuu's eyes widened when he heard familiar sound of crackling under him. He looked at the hand that was holding him tightly before glaring at the three smirking brats, "YOU FUCKING BR-!!" his sentence was cut off by the sudden explosion.

Smoke covered the whole as the three kids wait in anticipation. When the smoke finally cleared, it revealed destroyed ground that was almost impossible to fixed even by using earth jutsu.

"Hey..." Shirota spoke after a few seconds of silence, "...we didn't killed him right?", He gulped, staring at the damage five Ryuu's explosion tags did to the whole place.

"Well....who knows." Akiko answered with a blank face.

"I certainly hope not." Daichi said.

"There's no way I will die just by that but I'm certainly pissed with you brats right now." A familiar voice spoke from behind the genin hopeful. The immediately turned around their body to face the older male and to see him mostly unscathed. "But you brats did a good job. You managed to scratch me." Ryuu said, pointing at his bleeding cheeks.

All three of the children let out a relieved sigh then immediately let their body fall on the ground, too tired to stand anymore. But despite the pain that engulfed their body, a wide grinned appeared on their face, looking satisfied with the outcome. Ryuu smiled slightly at their reaction before announcing the two word they've been waiting to hear.

"You pass."

«A/N»

•I totally didn't forgot to post this last week. Yup totally.•

•So I was bored and decided to draw this. It was bad I know but who cares. Anyway, the dark blue haired girl is Akiko, both of them is her while the black haired is Itachi, it was obvious. I draw the small and bigger version of them. Hope you like it.•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

889K 41.2K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
473K 9.9K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
648K 32.5K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...