๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ...

By duncanidahoe

๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ. in which mollie wilson navigates f... More

๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
not an update
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ข
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
not an update 2.0
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
fourty
fourty-one
fourty-two
fourty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
fourty-six
fourty-seven
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ข๐ข
fourty-eight

fourteen

5.7K 134 11
By duncanidahoe

╔═══════════════════╗

"𝙄 𝙉𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄'𝘿 𝙎𝘼𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎, 

𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝙄 𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙐𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝘼𝙂𝙍𝙀𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 

𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝘾𝙀!"

╚═══════════════════╝

𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐂𝐄'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋. At first, she was angry. Furious, even. She'd initially taken that frustration out on a few plates in the kitchen, gaining a small sense of satisfaction as she watched them fracture into small shattered pieces. Kinda like her happiness that had been fractured and shattered into pieces.

Then she turned to the stage of sadness. Blasting sad songs on her speaker and flicking longingly through pictures of the two of them over the course of their relationship. She'd cried so many tears that she thought they'd just dry up at some point, but that never seemed to happen.

And finally, she reached the stage of pure exhaustion. She felt far too emotionally and physically drained to do anything, which included going to work or school or even checking her phone. She just couldn't bring herself to do it, figuring that all people seemed to do was lie and break your trust, so what was the point in interacting with anyone anyway?

She jolted awake to the sound of banging on her bedroom door and she let out a loud groan. "Go away."

"Not until you're out of bed and coming to school." Cory's voice fired back from the other side of the door.

"Not a chance. Now go away and let me sleep."

"Seriously, Mol, we're worried about you." This time it was Jordan who spoke, his voice soft. A guilty feeling settled in her stomach hearing them this way and she didn't reply, causing them to open the door and walk into her bedroom.

"Pretty sure I said go away, not come on in." She rolled her eyes.

"We're trying to do what's best for you." Cory said, his eyes softening at the sight of his twin sister. "It's not good for you to be locked up in here. You haven't been to school in a week, you're barely eating, you've lost your job."

"And if me and Cory are the ones staging an intervention, you know it must be bad." Jordan added with a chuckle, trying to bring a smile to the girl's face.

"I just...I can't face it. Everyone will probably know by now and be gossiping and looking at me. I can't do it." She let out a sigh, running a hand through her knitted hair.

"Who cares about stupid secondary school gossip, Mol?" Cory perched at the end of her bed, looking at her with care in his eyes. "You've got me and Jordan through everything, alright? And Missy and Nas, too. They're really worried about you."

"Even Miss Keane asked about you in English yesterday, you bloody teacher's pet." Jordan added, finally earning a laugh form the girl. "Seriously though, Mol, we hate to see you like this. Everything that happened was shit, but you have to try and move past it. You're stronger than this."

"The sooner you face the world, the easier it will be to get through it." Cory offered her a sympathetic smile. "And if that doesn't work out, then I promise that me and Jordan will beat up that stupid prick."

"Oi, I've been asking if we could beat him up this whole time!" Jordan frowned at Cory, who simply rolled his eyes.

"Will you shut up and just back me up here?" Cory rolled his eyes, reaching out to kick Jordan's shin playfully but the younger boy hopped out of the way in time with a cheeky smile on his face.

Mollie couldn't help the small smile that appeared on her face for the first time in a while. She thought isolating herself away would somehow make her feel better and allow her to hide from the pain, but the truth was that she only felt more alone. She missed her brothers, her friends, and in a weird way she even missed school. And even though the thought of going back scared the hell out of her, it felt a little more reassuring having her brothers by her side. Sure, they were idiots. But they were her idiots.

"Alright, fine." She sighed reluctantly. "But you've gotta let me have a shower and do my eyebrows first."

✰ ✰ ✰

𝐌𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐘. Since she'd been stuck in her room for a week, she needed more than a quick shower and ended up missing the first few lessons of the day. But better late than never, she arrived at school in time for lunchtime.

She spotted Missy and Nas at a table, and began to make her way over to them. She could feel pairs of eyes staring at her all around, but she did her best to ignore them and stride confidently over to her friends.

Nas noticed her first, her eyes widening as she nudged Missy and the two girls got up to engulf her in a hug.

"Mollie!"

"Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes!" Missy chuckled as they sat back down, Mollie slipping into the seat beside her. "You worried the hell out of us, you know. Wouldn't answer your phone, Cory said you stopped eating and all. I could have a right go at you if I wanted to, actually."

"Missy!" Nas hissed, kicking her under the table before turning to the Wilson girl with a sympathetic smile. "How are you doing? I mean, really?"

"I'm...okay." She nodded hesitantly before shaking her head and sighing. "I'm not okay, but Cory and Jordan kinda convinced me to stop moping around and come into school. Said it would do me good."

"I never thought I'd say this, but I actually agree with your brothers." Nas chuckled before squeezing Mollie's hand gently. "I know it's probably really hard right now, but you'll get through it. You've got us."

"Yeah, we're like the Avengers or something. On our own we're pretty good, but together we're unstoppable." Missy nodded confidently, earning a laugh from the other two girls.

"God, I've missed you two. How have you two been? Have I missed anything?" Mollie smiled trying to take her mind off how she was feeling.

"I'm...fine. But, um..." Nas replied, her face falling as she bit down on her lip and looked over at Missy.

"Hayley...they took her into care." The blonde said, looking down sadly.

"What? When?" Mollie's eyebrows furrowed in outrage.

"Last week, after Nana's funeral. It were Miss Keane who dobbed us in, the lying cow." Missy's face turned from one of sadness to one of anger. "She said it was procedure or something. I just call it two faced."

"That sucks, Miss. I'm really sorry I wasn't there for you." Mollie said, guilt evident in her tone.

"S'alright. It was hard at first, but i still have contact with her even if she's three bus journeys away." The Booth girl chewed down on her bottom lip. "I'm gonna get her back though. I don't care what it takes."

"Course, and if there's anything we can do just let us know." Mollie said with a soft genuine smile, causing Missy to look at her appreciatively.

"Anyway, enough about me. I reckon we should set you up on a rebound date." Missy forced a smile on her face, looping her arm through Mollie's own. The Wilson girl rolled her eyes, shaking her head adamantly.

"Nope. You've had some terrible ideas in your time, Miss, but that has to be the worst."

"Oh, come on! What you need is some fittie to whisk you off your feet and make you forget all your troubles." She said in a sing song voice, a grin on her face. "How about...Dan?"

"Dan? As in my brother's friend Dan?" Mollie raised her eyebrows, tying to work out if Missy was serious or not. "Yeah, not happening."

"Clint?" Nas suggested, earning a hum in agreement from Missy.

"Never."

"Neil?"

"He wishes."

"Amin?"

"Nope."

"Zain?"

"Younis? In the year below?" Mollie clarified. "You have to be joking."

Missy let out a sigh and rolled her eyes, giving in. "God why do you have to be so difficult, Mollie Wilson?"

"Hey, you should be grateful that I'm here at all!" Mollie retorted with a smirk, deep down glad that her brothers had convinced her to come back to school.

✰ ✰ ✰

happy Halloween!! enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

741K 20.2K 74
แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฌ แ€œแ€ฐแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€šแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€†แ€›แ€ฌแ€แ€”แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฑแ€™แ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ฏแ€žแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€šแ€ทแ€บ แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€’แ€ฑแ€ซแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซ..... #แ€…แ€แ€บแ€...
1.9M 83.5K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
128K 7.6K 92
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
791K 47.6K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...