Something Different [DISCONTI...

By GaeForJensoo

Kim Jisoo was born with a silver spoon and she had 2 siblings that are always by her side until that one inci... More

The Transferee
Perfect Family
Waiting for you
Take my Hand
Rainy Day
Don't leave
Roommates
Tutor
Field trip
Forest Alpha
Strict Coach
Cheerleader
Unexpected
Party
Too Close
Date
Condition
Unexpected Visit
Festival
Your Voice
Not an Update
Too Far
Your author back from the dead
Your author joining zombie apologize
Announcement

Not Again

287 20 0
By GaeForJensoo

*Jennie POV*

Math started and I managed to understand a bit of the lesson until my math teacher Mr. Lee started explaining how he did it. 'What?...where did the 7 came from?' Jennie said in her head not understanding anything her teacher just said. 'I need Jisoo's help for this oh no.' Jennie thought before sighing and looked at the pikachu keychain Jisoo got her last week.

It's been a month after the incident and the two became close quite fast. They even had nicknames for each other and they got along quite well which they didn't thought would happen.

*Lunch*

"Jennie who knew you and Jisoo would get close." Yongsun said eating her bibimpab. "It just clicked I guess." Jennie said before taking a spoonful of kimchi fried rice.

"You're whipped for Jisoo are you?" Moonbyul asked out of nowhere which made Jennie choke. Lisa patted her back to ease the choking.

"I am not whipped for Jisoo!" Jennie exclaimed. "Give it up Jen. I caught you red handed when you were staring at Jisoo the other day." Seulgi said calmly as if it wasn't a big deal.

"You saw me!?" Jennie answered shocked by Seulgi's statement. "I didn't saw you but you admitted it just now." Seulgi said making Moonbyul and Hwasa tease her nonstop.

"Speak of the devil there she is." Wheein said pointing at Jisoo that was with Chaeyoung. "Nini you are so whipped for Jisoo." Lisa teased as she poked Jennie's cheeks. 'Oh crap save me from this teasing nightmare.' Jennie thought before sighing and then moved to give Rosé and Jisoo some space to sit.

"Hey everyone." Jisoo said to them. "Jisoo we were just talking about you!" Seulgi said smirking making Jennie kick her in the leg underneath their table.

They chatted and laughed for a while but it was disturbed when Jisoo's phone rang. "I'll leave you guys for a bit I'll be back." Jisoo said as she was walking away the table and was now heading outside to answer the call.

*Jisoo POV*

Me and Rosé were talking about what has been going on between me and Jennie in the past month.

"Jisoo you're whipped for Jennie are you?" Rosé asked out of nowhere well it wasn't really nowhere since the topic was about her and Jennie.

"Let me guess you're whipped for Lisa?" Jisoo asked back. "You aren't resisting my question." Chaeyoung said before taking a few seconds to process what just happened.

"Wait you're actually in love with Jennie!?" Rosé said surprised as she didn't think Jisoo would admit.

"You've only known me for months and I can tell you can see behind my mask." Jisoo said in a calm matter after admitting she was into Jennie earlier.

"It's useless to lie if you could tell to be honest." Jisoo said to Chaeyoung. "Just don't tell anyone." She added as they were now halfway towards the canteen.

"If I was a normal person I wouldn't know if you were wearing a mask or not but damn." Chaeyoung thought as she was thinking hard about the situation.

"Why are you so calm about this though?" Rosé ask as it was unusual for a person to just admit their crush and just act chill.

"I already know the ending Chaeyoung." Jisoo said letting out a fake smile which Rosé didn't realize.

"Wow Jisoo you're so positive." Rosé said to her. Sometimes Jisoo wished she wasn't this insensitive. Although she can see through her mask she still doesn't know a lot about her life so she doesn't know what she's been through or what she felt.

'It's quite the opposite Chaeyoung...in the end I'll end up just like my parents.' Jisoo smiled bitterly at the thought and was now greeting Jennie and her friends. They all became one big group of friends actually and Jisoo kinda became the school crush after the fighting incident and she was being open too which made a lot of students fall for her.

She only had one person interested in though and that's Jennie.

They were having a fun conversation and it got disturbed by a phone call Jisoo recieved. She excused herself before exiting the area to attend her call.

Jisoo: Hello?

Joohyun: Ah Sooya so good to hear from you.

Jisoo: Unnie is there something wrong?

Jisoo: Unnie? You don't call me for no reason you know.

Joohyun: Jisoo come back home.

Joohyun: We miss you!

Jisoo: You just miss Seulgi do you?

Joohyun: Hey I miss you too!

Jisoo: So you did miss Seulgi.

Jisoo: Just call her anyways I'm gonna go.

Joohyun: Hey wait!

Joohyun: Dad told me to tell you that he and mom will be gone for this week for a business trip.

Jisoo: Oh ok and what do you want me to do?

Joohyun: Aunt Dara will be lonely so visit her often.

Joohyun: You can bring anyone by the way.

Jisoo: Ok ok I'll go now. Bye unnie.

Joohyun: Bye Jisoo also send my regards to Seulgi!

Jisoo hung up and went towards the table. 'Unnie you're so lucky to have Seulgi' Jisoo thought as she already know that being with Jennie would cost her a lot but at the same time she would gain much more than she should.

Jisoo walked towards the table and sat with everyone and continued to chat. "Seulgi, unnie send regards to you." Jisoo said to Seulgi which made her blush a bit. They all teased Seulgi for a while before the ring bell.

*After Class*

Jisoo did the usual schedule of teaching Jennie, doing her homework, have free time and usually she would cook but she thought of visiting her home

She was thinking of bringing Rosé but she thought Jennie would be lonely. "Hey Jendeuk wanna go to my home?" Jisoo asked making Jennie raise a brow.

"Why? You never bring me to anywhere." Jennie said crossing her arms. "Oh it's nothing it's just my aunt will be lonely so I thought we should visit." Jisoo said looking at Jennie.

"You're never this thoughtful Jisoo." Jennie said laughing. 'The nerve of this dumpling.' Jisoo thought before sighing.

She hugged Jennie in the back hoping it would convince her. "Come on Jenduek let's go." Jisoo whined behind Jennie still hugging her.

*Jennie POV*

Jisoo hugged me in the back which caught me off guard. 'Oh god Jisoo don't make my heart beat like that.' Jennie thought as she placed a palm on her heart to see it was beating fast.

'Jisoo...why do you have to do this to me Jisoo.' Jennie said in her head as her face was flushed with redness.

"F-fine..." Jennie managed to say and Jisoo let go of her and she was now jumping up and down happily. 'Don't be so cute Jisoo...this is bad for my heart.' Jennie thought swallowing some saliva through her throat.

It took a while to get to Jisoo's house and it was massive. The doors immediately opened and we were welcomed by men in black suits.

"Welcome Miss Jisoo." They greeted and we came inside the  house to see a wonderful lady across the room. She was possibly around her early 30's so I assumed she was Jisoo's aunt.

"Ah Sooya!" The woman said taking her gloves off.

*Jisoo POV*

The guards welcomed me as usual and I saw aunt Dara baking something. She heads towards us and notices Jennie behind me. "Oh Sooya you brought a friend how lovely." Aunt Dara said looking at both of the girls.

"Make yourself at home Jennie dear." Dara said as she hugged Jennie before she hugged me.

"Sooya could you help me with the muffins?" She asked. "Of course." Jisoo replied happily.

Jennie was left alone so she decided to go to the living room and started looking at some pictures.

"Sooya I miss you why don't you come visit us often?" Dara asked opening the oven. "You know I'm busy but I'll try to visit more often." Jisoo said reassuring her aunt.

"Oh I forgot to mention Soojoo wants FaceTime." Dara said mentioning her daughter that was working as a model in New York.

"Did she miss me?" Jisoo asked as she took a muffin out of the tray and ate it.

Aunt Dara chuckled before she replied. "Of course she did Sooya now bring this muffins to Jennie. Stop hogging them." She said nudging Jisoo's elbow.

"Right right." Jisoo said laughing as she finished her muffin.

*Jennie POV*

I was looking around the living room to see a bunch of family pictures of Jisoo. It was usually three people Jisoo, her sister which we now know was Joohyun and a boy that I didn't know about.

'Did Jisoo had a brother?' Jennie questioned herself. She kept looking at the photos that were displayed all around the room. She keeps seeing the same three people in most of the pictures and there were only a few family pictures.

Jisoo came into Jennie's line of sight and she was holding a tray full of muffins.

They talked and ate for a while before Jennie asked. "Jisoo who was the boy?" "What boy?" Jisoo asked back but she knows who Jennie meant.

"The boy in the picture with you and Irene." Jennie answered and Jisoo smiled sadly. "That was my brother...he's somewhere else now." Jisoo answered not wanting to bring her brother up in the topic she changed subject about how Jennie was doing in class.

They talked nonstop and Dara joined them for quite some time. It started to rain...hard. "Oh my Sooya I don't think you can go back to your dorms." Dara said looking at the window which displayed raindrops.

"We'll stay here I guess right Jennie?" Jisoo said looking at Jennie which made the brunette smile. "I don't mind. I'll take a guess bedroom." Jennie said smiling towards Dara.

The door opened and Joohyun was soaking wet. "Unnie!" Jisoo called as she rushed towards the door to help her sister. "Irene come on I'll prepare a bath." Dara said as she took Jisoo's place and helped Irene as she gave her a towel.

"Jisoo can you show Jennie the bedrooms I'll take care of Irene." Dara said and Jisoo nodded in response.

After everyone was settled they decided to have dinner and Dara made some stew so that Irene won't get a cold or fever.

They all headed to their bedrooms and did their things. Jisoo's door opened suddenly and the raven saw Jennie holding a blanket and a pillow.

"I-I can't sleep without Nini." Jennie said embarrassed as she had trouble sleeping without her bear.

Jisoo welcomed her with open arms as she placed down her nintendo on the nightstand. A couple of minutes later Jennie fell asleep while hugging Jisoo like a koala and a tree.

Jisoo sighed and giggled to see how tight Jennie was hugging her and for a while she fell asleep after.

*Jisoo POV*

I fell asleep and it was normal at first but I was taken to the place that was filled with horrible memories for me. 'No no no not again!' I said in my head as my nightmare took me to the place where I never wanted to be in my life again.

I was sweating and panting. I wanted to scream and run but I couldn't do it. Not when I know this was a dream and Jennie was clinging onto me like I'm a tree.

'Don't look don't look don't look' I said moving my head but I can still see how it went down. I can still hear the shouting. I can still imagine the scene and I could still feel the tears.

"Jisoo...Jisoo!..JISOO!" A voice shouted and I was out of my nightmare. I saw Jennie hugging me more tightly and I could taste my tears as it slides down my mouth. Jennie was worried sick and she hugged my tighter.

I was saved by Jennie and I hugged her back because it felt right and I feel secure. I didn't want to get the nightmare anymore...not again.

I'm gonna take a break for a while since I have test and I will still update but it would take a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.8K 41
We've all met that person we can't have, or someone we were told not to get close to. But, don't you realise that whenever that happens, we only want...
97K 2.7K 18
The thing about Jennie Kim is that... She is actually in a relationship with a girl. Nobody is supposed to know. All hell will definitely break loose...
73.8K 2.1K 22
Jennie lost her mom at 10 years old. Living with her aunt who is just greedy for the monthly insurance money. Her aunty got two kids, Kai the elder b...
87.7K 3.2K 48
Jisoo, a new student who admires Park Chaeyoung(the bully who rules the whole school) and annoys her all the time. One day her mother decides that th...